Sacrosanct Ch. 01

Story Info
Miami cop finds love & solves an unusual case.
2.7k words
4.15
35.7k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 02/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got out of the ambulance and helped wheel the girl through the doors of the Roxcy Bolton Rape Treatment Center. But, as Detective Hawkins was doing this, her mind was going back to the scene.

Rory Hawkins wasn't supposed to be out there. This girl was supposed to have been arrested on a drunk and disorderly. But, when she said the magic word, "rape", it drew Det. Hawkins out and away from a good movie with a potential girlfriend. So she arrived at Bayfront Park, and spoke to the suspect-cum-victim identified as Nathalia DeOca. She was a little shaken, and her words a little slurry, but it sounded pretty simple.

She had met up at the Hotel Intercontinental with her Sociology classmate, a football player at UofM. She showed him a paper she had written for him, had a couple glasses of wine, and had consensual oral sex. From there it got strange. Nathalia said that the football player, Kevin Wilkins, had overwhelmed her and forced sex with her on the couch.

While telling Det. Hawkins this, Kevin Wilkins showed up and was held back by Det. Rojas, Rory's partner.Damn, Hawkins thought.This guys career and life is over if Rojas gets a hold of this guy. She left Nathalia with the EMT then went over to join Rojas with Wilkins. "What seems to be the trouble here?"

"Nothing." Wilkins said sullenly.

"Yeah, right." Detective Vanessa Rojas rolled her eyes. She'd seen his type before.

"Hey, Rojas. Go take a statement from Ms. DeOca, alright?" She leaned into Wilkins and sat next to him on the hood of her car. She turned her attention to him. "So, what happened?"

"She was fine, Officer – I mean, Detective. She was cool about sucking my dick, and then she had more to drink. Like, a lot. Then I went down on her, but she didn't cum. Then she said she wanted to fuck, and I really wasn't down with that, Detective... I wasn't. Sucking my cock, any chick can do that. Eating pussy, I'm even down with that. But sex? Nahhh, I don't do that unless she's special. Then it just got wrong."

"Wrong?"

"Detective, she jumped me. I'm not lying. I still had my pants off, my thing was still hard, and she got on top of me on the couch. She held me down and took herself some. I was trying to push her off. It got a little rough, I admit it, but I didn't wanna have sex with her. And she's talking to me while she's riding me."

This definitely was new, after 3 years in Sex Crimes. Female on male rape. Damn. "What did she say, Mr. Wilkins?"

"That I should be loving that Latina pussy, and I should be beating her shit up the way I ate it up earlier. She was holding my hands so I couldn't push her off. I finally got my hands free, and pushed her off and told her to get the fuck out. I didn't wanna hit her, because I'd be in worse trouble than I already was in. So, I told her to leave." He leaned back, looking at his sandal-clad feet. "Should have never invited her ass up there. Just me being stupid, I guess."

It was an unusual story, and oddly enough, she believed him. Though he was a man, she could tell there was some element of the vulnerability and inner hurt of someone who was violated.

"So, you're saying you're the one who was raped?" Wilkins nodded.

"I guess."

Rory sighed, then handed him her card. "That will be VERY hard to prove, but - -I'm gonna hate myself - -I believe you and I'll see what I can do. No promises, but, I'll do what I can do."

She returned to Rojas, where she was dabbing Nathalia's eyes. Great, she's got her on her side. Detective Hawkins sized up the small woman in front of her. Skinny women were never her type, but she saw rumpled hair, streaked blonde, peeking out from an angelic face. Her shoulders sticking out at right angles from a halter top paired with a short skirt. Stilettos?

Rory ventured a "So, were you invited up to Kevin's room?" Vanessa shot her a look and motioned for her to step aside. "What?"

"How DARE you question her on that?" Rojas hissed. Oh, shit. Here we go again.

"On WHAT? I think it's pertinent in the light of Wilkins' story."

"The suspect, you mean."

"Wait; if anyone's the suspect, it's her. She was about to be arrested for a D&D when she said the magic word. Just because she's one of us doesn't mean she's incapable of lying?"

"What woman would lie about rape?"

"What man would lie about BEING raped?" Rojas' jaw dropped

"You've got to be kidding. That's the best story he could come up with? It is original, I have to admit."

"Why is it you assume if it has a penis it's lying?"

"I'm just saying that ...a woman cannot rape a man."

Rory crossed her arms and stared straight at Rojas.Two can play your weak-ass game."They said that about married women. Listen to what the man has to say. I'll talk to-" here she sighed, "the victim, and we'll compare notes."

And she was back to the inside of an ambulance, listening to Nathalia, yet not listening. Nathalia was sobbing, but there were no tears, her shoulders shaking. This chick was full of bullshit. But, how would she handle that? She rolled Nathalia into the examination room and leaned against the wall outside with her notebook and her thoughts. She took out her cell phone and decided to call Yvonne to see if she had decided to leave her house and go home; it was a wasted night, after all. Rory dialed her home and after two rings, a sleepy voice answered, "Hello?"

"Yvonne? Why didn't you go home, babe?"

"Eh, it's Friday. I had a choice. Go home, masturbate. Or wait till you came home and greet my favorite cop after she's done pervert busting by doing some perverted things of my own."

Rory raised an eyebrow and could feel the slightest hint of moisture build up in her panties. "Well, you put some coffee and Sade' on, and wait for me. I should only be another hour, and when I get home, you won't need coffee to keep you awake." Rory smiled and hung up. Women. That "only women can understand other women" thing is bullshit, but sometimes, she scored.

She could visualize Yvonne. Bitch probably already found her secret drawer in her bathroom, which contained some porn DVDs, a vibrating dildo and some lube. She's probably going nuts on herself right now. She imagined her lying on her bed, her legs spread, stroking her wet pussy in expectation of Rory's arrival. Rory's mouth instinctively started watering at the thought.

"Hey, Kitty." Rory looked up. It was Darryl. Darryl wasn't even supposed to be in this part of the hospital. Dr. Darryl Loughlin was a cardiologist at Jackson Memorial Hospital. The two had become acquainted over a poisoning case six months ago, and had built of a friend with benefits type of relationship. Rory knew Darryl wanted more, but, she just couldn't do that yet. Not with what was waiting for her at home. And Darryl could tell with her smile. "You've got that devious smile. What's her name?"

"Geez, Darryl." Rory looked a little annoyed.

"You're gonna tell me anyway."

"Her name's Yvonne. She works at the Delano."

"That pretty Korean girl?"

"Yup, one and the same." She smiled devilishly.

"You stud you. If I wasn't on call, I'd feel jealous."

"Feh. You know you're married to your job and the Loughlin fortune will be going to JMH when you die." She kissed him on the cheek and inhaled his scent. How can a man work so much in a hospital and not smell like one? She pulled away, giving his flame red hair a stroke. "Alright, I gotta finish up with this girl and then get back to the station. I'll call you, k?"

Darryl rubbed the back of his neck. Rory was good about calling, after all. "Okay, and I'll be off for the next three days, so I think I can pencil you in," he said with a wink.

Rory returned to the station and found Rojas, upset. "I still say his story is bullshit. But I can't just arrest him on it. But, I'm thinking about calling and giving a heads up to campus police--"

"No. Accused means ain't nothing been settled yet. And if he's convicted, that boneheaded, politically motivated act can over turn it."

"Why are you defending him? You of all people--"

"Vanessa, you're thinking with your pussy. I'm thinking with my brain. And I think we're pretty much done here, since you took a statement and told him to not leave town. And since the Hurricanes have a home game this week, I think we can bed this one for the night and come back to it in the morning, since I have some overtime to work on."

And with that, Rory Hawkins clocked out.

It's amazing how quickly one can drive if one is motivated. It was 3am, and Rory was quite motivated. She got to her Dadeland condo. Good. Yvonne's car was still there. She parked and smoothed her hair and checked her make up, then locked down her car and walked up the stairs. She unlocked and opened the door into her apartment. The smell of coffee and jasmine hit her nose and complimented the music in the background.

There's a quiet storm /and it never felt like this before /There's a quiet storm
That is you/There's a quiet storm /And it never felt this hot before/Giving me something that's taboo / (Sometimes I think you're just too good for me)

She saw Yvonne leaning on the doorframe to her bedroom, naked. The curves of her pale body stood out golden and harmonized with the wood of the frame. Rory smiled, and slid her jacket and shoulder holster off. Yvonne met her in the middle of the room and kissed Rory on the lips with serious longing. Rory felt her negative tension melt away and the sweet, otherworldly tension of sex replace it as she placed her hands on Yvonne's warm breasts and caressed the already hard nipples then bent down to suck as Yvonne unbuttoned Rory's blouse and undid her bra. She rewarded Yvonne for her quick work with a gentle bite to her nipple as she reached in between her legs and began to stroke Yvonne, now thoroughly soaked. Rory tasted Yvonne on her fingers then got to her feet and leaned on the door frame, her jeans unbuttoned. Rory finally pulled them off and walked to the bedroom and felt Yvonne's hands on her hips, pulling her panties down. Rory tripped and fell on top of the bed, Yvonne on top of her.

They kept kissing as Yvonne finally removed Rory's panties and reached in between her thighs, and ran two fingers down her silky slit, and Rory did the same as she felt the sensation melt her from the inside out with a shiver. Yvonne kissed her way across Rory's breasts, taking each in her mouth, sucking the nipple and popping off with a flick. Rory then slid her wet fingers into Yvonne's pussy. She then sat up and started riding Rory's fingers, holding onto her breast with one hand, and pulling at Rory's nipple with the other. Rory raised an eyebrow and penetrated her deeper while using her thumb on her clit. Yvonne gave an almost feline yowl of pleasure and crawled up Rory's body, eventually settling her crotch on Rory's face, and then turned to spread Rory's thighs, tasting and teasing her. The warmth of Yvonne's mouth and tongue on and between her labia was only spurring Rory on to capture and suck on her clit more. This was gonna be a hell of a night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Darryl returned to the Cardiology ward, nursing a jealous hard on.That woman got more pussy than I ever did, he thought. But it wasn't the women that Rory had that brought the jealous flash to his greenish eyes, it was Rory herself. He knew she liked him and really enjoyed his company, but part of her was like some of wild horses he saw as a kid growing up on his family's land in Oklahoma.Untamed, just flat out untamed. But, he noticed that she was pretty upright and honest in her dealings with people. Her honesty was what he first noticed. After a series of quickie lunches at the McDonalds on the first floor of the hospital and a lunchtime walk between shifts, Darryl asked her out on a real date. He had taken her out to a show at Jackie Gleason. Box seats, dinner at The Forge. She had something to say over dinner.

"Dr. Loughlin –Darryl. You've been really kind for all you've done. And believe me, I like you too. But, I will tell you something VERY personal." She put her hand over his. "I'm bi. I tell the men I date this because I don't want trouble, and I don't want an 'I didn't know' speech."

"Well," he smiled, "you're not gonna get one from me." They went back to her apartment and didn't even have intercourse; they had lain next to one another on her bed as they explained themselves. Yes, she sometimes did threesomes. But it was only with a girl of her choosing. They kissed a little. He loved the way Rory kissed, using her whole mouth and pressing herself close to him. She was still in the purple satin dress she wore that night, and pressed his head to her chest, feeling the softness of the satin against his cheek. Rory reached around him and undid his pants, sliding her hand into his boxers. He looked up and her eyes were wide.

Thinking back over it, Darryl smiled. Rory's surprise was poorly camouflaged. But it did turn him on to know that he was the biggest a girl had. He sat in his office chair and pulled his scrubs and boxers down and started to masturbate. He stared down at his member, and closed his eyes, and kept a thumb on the underside of his head as he stroked his shaft progressively faster, reliving what Rory did to him after she got over her initial reaction.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Darryl, that cannot be your cock I'm touching. I'm sorry, I know you're a big boy, but there is no way--" Rory started laughing. She sat up and unbuttoned his pants. Darryl stood at the side of the bed, his hand on Rory's thigh. Rory looked up at him, and then pulled his boxers down. "Mother of GOD. . ."

Rory was not a size queen, not by any long shot. She was orally fixated and would pick a whirlwind tongue over huge meat any day, but at she stared at Darryl's swollen member. It had to be about eight and a half inches, maybe a little fewer than four around. Rory took it in her hands and started to stroke his penis, softly touching it, and occasionally flicking it with her tongue.

"Hold on." Darryl then sat down on the bed as Rory stretched out, and reached for the matching satin wrap from her dress, and started to stroke his shaft with it while sucking on the head - -it just felt so good. She swirled the fabric around him in concert with her tongue. He didn't touch her, he just smiled as he watched her work, especially the way she would flick her tongue. He wondered which woman had she figured that out on, and he started to visualize Rory down on a woman. It was hot, very hot. But watching her, he could tell her focus was solely on working on his dick over. Her hands circled over the cloth and jerked him off faster. He felt his balls contract, and he couldn't stop it as he gushed cum all over Rory's lips and chin. Rory licked her lips, then got up and got a towel.