Sacrosanct Ch. 02

Story Info
Rory's continuing story.
2k words
4.34
23.5k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 02/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having climaxed, and finding the sun up, Dr. Darryl Loughlin pulled up his scrubs, took a shower, changed into street clothes and got into his truck and drove down to the port to take the car ferry back to his Fisher Island condo. He rarely got to go home, though he did live close. But, it just seemed unreasonable to ask the harbormaster to rouse the ferryman at 4am on a Saturday morning. While he may have been an heir to a $90 Million cattle and ranching fortune, his parents told him to respect those that weren't as fortunate. While some of his contemporaries were off spending their parent's money in Ibiza and partying in San Tropez, he decided to join the Navy after finishing medical school. His parents gave him their Fisher Island condo after he honorably discharged from the Navy. He took it as encouragement to keep working in the public service, and Jackson Memorial Hospital was the perfect place for him. He went from general practice to Cardiology and even taught a class or two. All of that didn't leave much time for a personal life, which is why he welcomed the idea of a relationship with Rory Hawkins. She didn't know about his money, and for now that was quite the way he liked it. He didn't want someone slobbering all over him while reaching for his wallet, or fucking him and seeing dollar signs instead of his eyes. His view of the Miami skyline was interrupted.Here comes trouble, he thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rory liked working Saturday mornings. The station was quiet, and after that night with Yvonne, she needed calm and quiet to accent the glow she was feeling. The Hurricanes game was not until 7pm, so it left her some time to make some phone calls to the classmates of both the victim and the suspect.

She found that Wilkins was quite the partier, as was DeOca. They didn't know one another, but one or two of DeOca's friends said she was pretty star struck by the football players, infatuated, even. That was not uncommon at UofM, and Rory was unfazed. She was about to resign herself to going down to Coral Gables by herself to check with the sociology professor when Vanessa came in. "Lets go."

"Alright, where are we going?"

"We are going to the interview room to talk to someone who's gonna talk some sense into you about this guy. I did some digging of my own while at the scene. I talked to a cocktail waitress and a room service clerk. The cocktail waitress said that he'd tried to force herself on him before last night."

"Ok. Anything else?" She made the hand motion for her to proceed. Det. Rojas was getting more exited.

"I think this is enough to at least bring him in for more questioning. Listen at least to what she has to say."

"Alright, and after that, I'm picking up the record check and going the hell home." Rory walked to the interview room with Vanessa following. Inside she found an older, but pretty woman staring at the ceiling. Vanessa Rojas stood as Rory sat across from her subject. "Ok, what happened to you on Friday night?"

She darted her eyes from right to left, then looked Rory in the eye. "I saw him come in. He was a little drunk, but then asked for a shot of Courvoisier, and put a $50 down on the table. He smacked my ass as I walked away. After I served him, he asked me what I was doing for the rest of the night; I said the same thing I'm doing now. He asked me if I could blow work to come up to his room. When I said no, he broke the glass on the floor and walked out."

Rojas leaned against the wall, a look of triumph on her face. Rory knew her advocacy for Wilkins had taken a hit, but there was still something, Rory thought as she focused on the woman and not her partner.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Darryl looked away, but it was too late. Paris had seen him, and was zeroing in on her quarry. "Hey, Doctor Boy."

"Good day. I admit I'm not much for conversation after the night I've had."

"Why, which nurse did you fuck?"

Darryl rolled his eyes. This was the kind of person that gave rich people like him a bad name, he thought to himself with a slight bit of amusement. He'd met Paris at a charity party, where he helped her up from the floor, where she was passed out drunk, legs spread, pussy just out and seen to the world. From then on, she wanted to see if she could lure him into her bed. He was hunky enough, but her trouble was that he had a brain, and it was on Rory.

"I didn't fuck anyone. I had to replace a pacemaker, aid in an open heart surgery and talk to someone who has a choice between getting surgery and dying, but can't get the transplant. I had to comfort a grieving mother who lost her son to a sudden, unexplained heart attack. So no, no fucking for me tonight."

Paris was a little floored. "Ew. So you were covered with blood and stuff? That IS kinda hot when you think about it."

Darryl walked away, and thankfully, the boat moored. As he got to his truck, he passed Paris again. "Well, Doctor - -I'll see you tonight. It's that huge Nick Buonocotti thing. I normally don't do these things, but M is DJing at Tantra, so I just couldn't miss it."

Darryl got in the truck, stunned.Shit! I forgot totally about this! He thought.I can't go stag to this thing again. That may get some dowager setting me up with her dumbass grand niece or something.He quickly called Rory on his cell phone.

"Sak pase, Rory here." He responded in kind.

"Bonjour, Mon petit ami. Ca va?"

"Bien. What's up?"

"Are you free, Kitty? I need your help."

"Yeah . . . I just got off work. What's the Emergency?"

He thought it over, now would be a good time as any to let her into his home and deeper into his life. "No, not really. Take the ferry to Fisher Island and I'll meet you at the port."

There was a pause. "Fisher Island? You can't just traipse onto Fisher Island."

"I know. I live there. Call me when you're on the boat, and tell them you are there as a guest of Dr. Darryl Loughlin." Rory was quiet. "You there, Kitty Cat?"

"Yeah. I'll be there. But, FISHER ISLAND?"

"I'll explain later. Just be there."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rory hung up. Fisher Island? What in all fired hell was going on here? She just thought that Darryl was an ordinary guy, like all the other doctors and night creatures she encountered in her job. Like many Miami natives, she knew it took serious money to live on Fisher Island. Hm, so the man had money. She eased her car onto the ferry and walked out to the bow. God, I must radiate "poor" to these people, she thought. She took a soda out her book bag and drank slowly.

She got down into the auto hold, and into her three-door coupe, tucked away from a seeming fleet of Benzes, Hummers, and Beemers. One woman paused to ask, "Are you sure you're in the right place?"

Just in time, her cell phone buzzed. "Yes, Dr. Loughlin?" At that moment, the woman's face turned a little red. "Yeah, I'm here, Darryl." Rory got into the car, and drove onto the dock, where she saw Darryl; standing next to . . .

"Darryl, is that what I think it is?"

"It's my other car."

"Your other car is a fucking Aston Martin Vanquish."

"Yes, it is. Get in, please, Kitty." Rory got in, stunned. The beige leather was soft against her; it seemed to hold like a glove. Darryl put her book bag in the trunk and got in.

Rory thought, and they arrived at Darryl's condo long before she said something. Finally, she spoke. "Ok, you're richer than a lot of people. Is this the only reason I'm here?"

Darryl shook his head as he poured her a glass of grape juice. "No. There's a major to do for the Miami Project to Cure Paralysis at Tantra tonight, that I needed a date for." He sat down. "You're the only person I could think of to accompany me."

"I'm flattered. So, why did you ask me to leave my dress behind?"

"Because we have an appointment with the Vera Wang salon." He put his hands on her shoulders and kissed her on the neck. Rory put her hand over his, and then removed it.

"WHAT?"

Darryl sighed. "I want you to look your absolute best." He kissed her neck again. Rory could feel her heartbeat quicken, and she quickly took a sip of the juice. The sweet taste only amplified the brush of his lips over her skin. She settled into Darryl's chest, cradling his hands into hers.

"Dr. Darryl Laughlin, why are you starting with me when you said there would be an appointment?"

"Because I said WITH. Vera Wang outfitted my sisters wedding. Our family spent a pretty penny on the dresses alone. And when you do that, sometimes, they come straight over to your place, especially if you ask nice."

"You asked nice?" Rory hid her surprise with a bemused smile.

"With a cherry on top." He moved around her and kissed her again on the lips. Rory kissed him back, laying her head on his chest, settling into his embrace. Darryl stroked her cheek, and then laid her onto the couch. The suede on the couch felt soft to Rory as she started to stroke Darryl's hair. She smiled. Darryl was always easy to spot in a crowd, being 6'3", but that RED HAIR, his crowning glory, is what seemed to be the foundation of his charm. He kneeled next to her and soulfully kissed her. Rory felt the softness of his lips and the warmth of his tongue and she unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his freckled, but well toned chest.

"Make love to me, Darryl." She kissed him again. She was feeling something from her soul from this man, something that had built. Though she had had a very lovely woman in her bed a previous night, she did think something was needed. She wanted to make sure Darryl was it. She slipped off her jacket, finally, and put it on the arm of the couch. She sat up in front of Darryl as he tugged her shirt out of her jeans and off her, over her head. He kissed down her neck, gently running his tongue down the front of her neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist and could feel him stir as he unfastened her bra and he felt her hard nipples graze against his chest. Darryl moved his lips down her chest, letting his hands cup her breasts and gently stroke them. Rory reached down to unbutton Darryl's pants, but he shook his head.

"Not yet." With that he gently laid her further back on the sofa and started to undo Rory's jeans, raising her hips as he peeled them off her, and ran his hands up her smooth, toned legs up to soft thighs and what lay between them, currently covered by a pair rapidly moistening satin panties. Rory slid them off and tossed them off to the side, but her throw was a little more forceful, and she giggled as they landed on a dining chair.

"Is that where you want it, Kitty?"

Rory leaned back on the couch, swung her leg over Darryl's head, got up off the couch, walked over to the solid wood table, hopped up on it and sat down, her legs spread. "I think I'd want it here."