Saddle Her Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you wearing?" I wanted to know.

"A jersey and sweatpants. Why?"

"Stick your hand under the elastic and tickle yourself as we are talking," I instructed, thinking fast, my cock standing rigid again.

There was another silence. "Okay." She said.

"Now take your second finger and rub it down the slit until you fell where the wet is coming from. Push it in a little way and then rub it around. You doing that? How's it feel?" By this time I had unzipped my jeans and was rubbing my cock furiously through my underpants.

There was a sigh at the end of the line "Mmmm, it's nice, but Mom might come in any minute."

Damn, she was right. I had no doubt if she was caught on the phone rubbing herself, that would be the end of a relationship that had not even started yet. Also that would be the end of my plan to fuck her and cum inside a woman for the first time.

"Shit," I said again. "Okay, you'd better stop. Try again tonight, okay?"

"Okay," she agreed. "We'll meet again tomorrow for the big race."

Fine," I said. "Can't wait to whip your ass!"

She laughed breathlessly. :"We'll see about that tomorrow. Gotta go, bye."

I muttered my goodbyes and rung off. I headed for the bathroom, pulled down my pants and, standing up, gave myself a good wank, spurting into the bath.

The wind came up overnight and the next day dawned clear – thank goodness. I rushed the chores and took Greensleeves out of her stall. She was skittish after the storm, but I got her going and was riding up to Linda's gate when she came out on her horse. I gave her a big grin and said hi. She smiled her hello and headed for the gate, which she opened expertly and trotted through, leaving me to close it behind me. I cantered after her, wondering why she was quiet and sort of furtive. When I caught up, I nattered on about the storm and what a bum day it had been, but now we were out, how clean and fresh the veld looked after the rain.

"Right," I said to Linda. "Let's do this race thing."

She agreed immediately and told me she knew just the spot. She took off and I followed. She had chosen well. There was a path that wandered through the veld for about a mile, made by the cattle on heir way home every night. We trotted up it to ensure there were no potholes or rocks that could break a horse's leg, but the path was clear.

Linda pointed into the distance, her eyes flashing with excitement. "You see that tree? The first one past is the winner, Okay?"

"Sure," I said, pulling Greensleeves into line.

"Go," she yelled and we were off.

As we broke into a gallop, Linda pulled ahead and I could not but admire her elegant ease in the saddle and the view of her swaying rump as she leaned over her horse's neck. But I had no intention of losing to this girl. I had every intention of winning so that I could make her my slave for the day and do with her all those things that my fantasies had crowded into my brain.

With a long line of racehorse bred in her, Greensleeves loved to run, but with her knees in mind I kept her pace down to the same speed as Linda just in front until about half way. Then I let her go. Greensleeves stretched her neck and I could feel her lengthening her stride. Soon we were running neck on neck and as Linda turned, I could see her eyes wild with the thrill of the race, her mouth pulled into a grimace of concentration and her hair flying in the backstream. She kicked her horse wildly, but Greensleeves pulled steadily away, flashing past the tree at least three lengths ahead.

"Not fair! Not fair! That horse has raced before," Linda screamed as we pull our panting horses down to a walk to let them blow.

I admitted the horse had had some experience and told her the story of how I had saved Greensleeves from the Lions as we rode towards the old ruin in the spinney of trees. We tethered the horses, removed their saddles to allow them to cool down, and wandered into the ruins. Linda plonked herself onto the wall and said: "Okay, I'm your slave. What do you want me to do?"

I thought I had better take this slowly so I said: "I'll think of something. Let's just talk for the moment.."

She pulled a face. "You mean you want to know if I did it last night." I nodded eagerly. "Well, I did," she said

"Did you cum?" I asked, voice husky and cock coming to immediate attention.

She nodded, her neck and cheeks flushing.

"So tell me about it," I demanded.

She got up and turned away. "When I got to bed I started thinking about what we did and I got all bothered. So I began to rub myself as you told me. Then I found that little nub at the top and as I touched it, it sent shocks all through me. Then suddenly that same feeling rushed through me and I had to bite my lip to stop from screaming."

"Was it good," I asked.

She nodded turning back to me. I patted the wall next to me and she sat. I put my arm around her and told her how beautiful it was that she could now make herself cum as often as she liked. Then I kissed her, my hand dropping onto her swelling breast. She sighed in my mouth and then kissed me back hard, demanding total attention as I gently pinched at the nipple beneath my fingers. We were both breathless when we pulled apart.

"Hold on," I said, pulling up from the wall and leaving her looking surprised. I hurried out of the trees, picked up a saddle blanket and saddle and hauled them back, remembering to put the condom in my pocket.

"And now?" she asked.

I spread the blanket in the shade of the wall and placed the saddle against the stones.

'Lie down," I ordered, "and put your head on the saddle."

She collapsed onto the blanket and stretched out, her head nestled on the saddle.

"Mmm, nice," she murmured.

I lay down almost on top of her and started kissing her softly, at first, but then with increasing passion. My hands, meanwhile, were loosening the buttons on her shirt. I then dropped my mouth to her neck and slowly worked my way down to her lacy bra. I could see her nipple poking through the material and my lips latched onto the button. She jerked and gasped as I bit down gently on the little nub. Her hands fluttered up and she unhooked the front of the bra and pulled it apart, leaving her breasts heaving and naked. She grabbed my head and moved my mouth back to her nipples.

I snapped back on my knees and told her to take off her jeans which, today, had replaced the jodhpurs.

"Oh nooo," she moaned, her fingers now caressing her own breasts.

"Listen, you are my slave," I told her as I moved to the bottom of the blanket and grasped her boot. She jiggled her foot and the boot came off. I then attended to the other one and kneeling between her legs, I reached up and grabbed the waistband of her jeans. Her blue eyes, showing a little uncertainty, never left my face as she tilted her hips up to allow me to pull the jeans down and then off. Her tiny pale yellow panties barely covered her snatch and I could see tiny hairs growing above the elastic.

I leaned down and gave both nipples a good sucking, my hips thrusting gently on her mons and hers started returning the pressure. My lips then slowly made their way down her body, pausing at her belly button and then over the elastic, my tongue probing at the crack. Her smell was intoxicating, like over ripe peaches and when I reached the wet spot on her pants, the taste drove me wild and I was afraid I would cum there and then.

But Linda shot into a sitting position, trying to close her legs

" What are you doing?" she demanded. "I mean, isn't it dirty or something down there?"

I smiled, took my finger and rubbed it against her wet panties, then put it in my mouth and sucked noisily.

" It's fantastic," I said. I dropped my mouth back to her crotch and gave a good, hard lick. I must have touched her clit because her hips gave a sharp jerk and she moaned as she lay back again. As she settled, I grabbed the elastic of her panties and yanked them down. Her head shot off the saddle again, but I smiled reassuringly and trailed my hand across her nipples. She sighed, lay back and closed her eyes. With my fingers still squeezing her nipples, I dropped my head and started licking up the nectar that was seeping from her cunt. Soon she opened her legs wide and my tongue probed into her hole, moving slowly upwards until I flicked at the clit I could now see, rearing proudly through the lips of her cunt. With that, she grabbed my head and pressed it down on her, her hips lunging at my mouth. She squealed, her nails digging into my scalp and then she went stiff, shouting " Huh! Huh! Huh!" I came in my pants.

I kept licking softly until her hips sank back onto the blanket and she sighed deeply. She pulled my head up and as I lay on her, she kissed me deeply.

"That was the best thing that's ever happened to me. Thank you!" she whispered into my ear. I gave her a hug and thrust my hips down on her.

Linda hugged back and said: "What about you? I want to make you spit!"

I said I was okay, but she pushed me over and dived for the zip on my jeans. She tugged them down, along with my underpants and stared at the mess around my cock and in my pubes.

"I see you've done it already," she said, pulling a mouth. The thought of those lips and that hot mouth on my cock, made it stiffen immediately. I sat up, took my T-shirt off, and rubbed most of the gunge away by which time my cock was most willing to crow again.

Linda stared wide-eyed. "Wow! Look at it grow!" She gave it a hesitant lick to which my cock replied with a great twitch. She giggled and lowered her mouth over the glistening head and I groaned with the joy of it . Even when I pulled her across so that my head was between her legs, she refused to let go kept sucking happily away. I bent her knees so that my mouth could reach her dripping cunt and licked hard. She jumped, but then settled back against my mouth. I licked around that beautiful pink hole and then swiped my tongue into her puckered bottom hole. She jumped and the "Aaarrrggghh" she made around my cock set up some exquisite vibrations.

Suddenly I knew I had to fuck her. I pushed Linda over so that she fell on her back with a most indignant "Wassa matter?" I dived for my pants and pulled out the condom. I ripped off the packaging and rolled it on my wet cock while Linda looked on. Then she nodded and grinned: "Okay, lover boy, let's do it!"

I knelt between her knees and rubbed my cock up and down her slit while she jerked and gurgled, her eyes half closed with a far-away look in them. I judged where the hole should be and lunged forward, thinking of the stallion that had felled Greensleeves. Linda's eyes widened with shock as I slid into her juicy cunt. She cried out as I hit a barrier and pushed through and I lay on her gasping as the whole length of my cock penetrated deep inside her. We lay for a few moments, both of us getting used to the feelings of this merger. Then she started moving her hips, gently at first, but as I started to join the eternal dance, she became more demanding and soon we were rutting in a frenzy of passion.

Linda was gasping in my ear: "Oh God, Oh God please don't let this stop .... AAAH! Aah!" and then she did that stiffening thing with her body. Seeing her head jerk from side to side, I could no longer hold back and felt my balls tighten. I cried out as we both came with a thrashing of limbs.

As the ecstasy ebbed away, Linda held onto me tightly. "That was fantastic! Please, please never stop doing that. I want it ten times a day."

We disengaged and slowly cleaned up and dressed. We saddled the horses and rode slowly towards our homes. Then a thought made my cock jump back to attention.

"Linda, undo your jeans and lie back on your horse and make yourself cum for me slave!. Please!"

She looked at me with sleepy eyes. "I've just been thinking of what we did and I'm feeling all tingly down there." She undid her jeans and lay back, her legs spread by the girth of the horse and her head bouncing gently on the horse's haunches as it walked. Her hand wandered down and slipped under the tiny yellow panties and she began to rub herself slowly. "Mmm, that's nice...very nice" as her hand started speeding up.

By now my cock was like a stone pillar. I pulled it out of my jeans, leaned back and started stroking in time with Linda's hand. She stared at me with a loose grin on her face, her hand going ever faster. With explosive Äahs" she did her stiffening thing again and I spurted my seed onto the saddle.

We spent the rest of the holidays riding and fucking until it was time for school again. Later I heard that Linda's father had died and they had moved away from the village. I never did see her again. But she is firmly in my memory.

12