Sadie and Daddy: An Unexpected Love

Story Info
This is for my fellow ladies with a Daddy fantasy. 18YO
10.2k words
4.6
138k
211
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor is talking. I can see her mouth moving, but I don't hear any words. My ears are ringing and I feel dizzy. The word "pregnant" is echoing in my head. How could I have let this happen??

***

It all started the first week of summer break when my daughter, Sadie, came home from boarding school.

Sacred Heart had been my wife's idea. An all girl's preparatory school, where Sadie could really focus on her academics in hopes of attending an Ivy League school in the fall. It had worked, and Sadie had been accepted to three schools, and had chosen Cornell as her destination. I was exceedingly proud, as I knew her mother, now in Heaven, also was. We'd lost her to a drunk driver two years prior. I think of her every day, and miss her more than I can express. I hadn't dated much since then. I just couldn't seem to connect with anyone.

Sadie came bounding down the stairs at 6am sharp. She had just turned 18 and was cute as hell. Her mother had been just 5'1", and while I'm a good foot and some inches taller, Sadie had currently maxed out at 4'10". She had her mother's straw blonde hair, which she kept in a shaggy bob style, and compact build, perfect for her love of gymnastics. She never really pursued it, though. Her eye was set on architecture. We were actually planning a trip to Europe for later that summer, to experience the architectural wonders abundant in that region... But she still would meet up with her friends when she was home, one of whom had a father that owned a gymnastics facility, and work like she was on the team. Not enough to be super muscley, just enough to be toned. That's where she was headed now, in her white tank and pink terry booty shorts that barely covered the bottom part of her bubble butt cheeks. But I knew better than to say anything. I just shook my head and grinned.

"Bye, Daddy! I'll be home in a few hours," she said as she heaved her black duffel bag over her shoulder. Her voice was that unique mix of husk and light. Sweet, girly, but with a breathy quality like she'd spent years consuming smoke and whiskey.

"Ahem. Aren't you forgetting something?" I teased as I picked up her car keys from the kitchen island and jangled them.

"Oh my gosh, Daddy! I swear sometimes, if my head weren't attached..." Her eyes flashed when she giggled. That was the one thing she got from me. Her eyes matched mine. Crystal blue with long dark lashes and thick brows, several shades darker than her hair. My hair was dark, so the brows matched, but on her, they stood out in the best way. Not overpowering her sweet, heart-shaped face, but just enough to lock you into her gaze. She was as stunning a young woman as I had ever seen, a perfect cross between Elle Fanning and Cameron Diaz, and I found myself wondering when that had happened.

I was shaken from my stupor when the front door closed on her way out. I swallowed the last gulp of coffee and grabbed my briefcase. I worked as a partner at a marketing firm, and had to go in to approve some materials for a big account. It was satisfying work. Paid very, very well. Sadie had wanted for nothing, and thanks to a really good financial manager, she never would. My wife had asked me a month before she died why I hadn't thought of retiring early, to spend more time at home with Sadie when she was there. But I was still young(ish) and I loved my work. I wish I would have known...

My thoughts soon turned to this evening. I'd promised to make Sadie her favorite burgers and spend the evening swimming with her in our pool. She was all I had, now. And she was everything to me.

Sure enough, that evening was perfect. We swam and talked, about school, about Europe, about anything. We are our fill of burgers while looking out over the valley from the patio. Then as the sun was setting, I lit the fire pit and we lounged on the chairs just watching the twilight emerge. She stood and came over to my chair, motioning for me to move over while she curled up next to me with her head on my chest. I lazily played with the hair while we saw the first starts twinkle into being.

"Daddy?" she half whispered, "I miss mom. I was doing ok until the graduation ceremony. When she wasn't there..." her voice trailed off.

"I know, Sadie-bug. But you know she's proud of you. She wouldn't want us to be sad." My words sat like a stone in my chest. "I miss her, too." Gazing upward, holding each other tightly, we dozed off.

****

I was having the hottest dream. My wife and I were tangling like animals on our bed. Her skin was so soft, and her mouth so sweet. I held her arms above her head as I mercilessly drilled into her. I devoured her lips and she cried out in passion. I lifted up and she deftly rolled over and stuck her ass in the air.

"C'mon, Daddy," she purred, "fill me up with your hot Daddy cum... "

I sank my length into her and began to slowly thrust, milking every second out of this exquisite torture. I was almost there. Suddenly from the deep recesses of my mind I became aware that I should stop. But I was so close! But something was wrong... my sleep addled brain began to be aware that I wasn't with my wife. We weren't in our bed. Where the fuck was I? But it was too late, I was too close. Something soft and smooth rubbed against the head of my cock. I grabbed onto whatever it was and thrust hard. As the first pulse of my orgasm exploded, my mind snapped into total consciousness when I heard my daughter shriek.

"Daddy! Stop!" but what could I do? I was already cumming. So, I just held her tight until it was over. We had shifted while we slept so that I was now spooning my baby girl and had her locked in a bear hug. I had humped her bikini bottoms down, so my shaft was wedged between her butt cheeks. The head of my cock, which had worked itself loose out the top of my waistband, spewed forth stream after stream. I had just coated my sweet baby's ass and lower back with cum. It had been mere seconds, but that was enough. I released her and she shot up, glaring down at me with a look I couldn't quite interpret.

"Sadie, I ... "She didn't wait to hear the rest. She ran inside, leaving me with my twitching dick, and feeling like the worst person alive.

I got up and went to bed. I tried to sleep. I told myself it was perfectly natural to have wet dreams. That this was an accident. That there were cultures where this kind of thing was totally acceptable, and this was different because it was just an accident. It WAS an accident. I laid there for an hour just staring at the clock, trying to think of what to say to her in the morning, how to apologize.

Then the door creaked open.

"Daddy?" she whispered. "Are you awake?"

"Yes, Princess. I am. Come in."

I flicked on the side table lamp as she entered, standing barely at the entrance of the door. She was wearing an old, too big T-shirt and flannel pajama pants. Somehow she looked even sexier in this ... Stop it! I chided myself. As if she was reading my thoughts, she blushed, avoiding making eye contact as she fiddled with her fingers.

"What happened out there, Daddy? Why did you do that?"

"I am SO sorry, Baby. I was dreaming about your mother, and I just ... "I faltered. "It was an accident. Sometimes men have dreams about sex, and it makes them ... release" I could tell I was grimacing. God this was awful.

"A wet dream? That's what it's called, right?"

"Um, yes ... Wait, how do you know that?"

"Dad." She rolled her eyes. "Just because I went to an all girl's school doesn't mean I don't know things. And mom did talk to me about boys and ... All that stuff."

"Oh ... well sure... that's good ... "I sat staring at her. She finally looked up at me. I stood and walked over to her. She let me put a hand on her shoulder.

"I would never hurt you. Never. I will do anything to prove it to you. This will never happen again, I swear!"

Sadie burst into tears. I wanted to die. To my surprise she grabbed me about the waist, holding so tight it almost hurt, and sobbed into my stomach.

"I am so confused!" she wailed.

I stroked her hair and shushed her, filled with an indescribable ache that was a blend of innocent and not. Keep it together, Old Man. My dick was at half mast as she pressed her boobs into my lower abdomen. Knock it off, you jerk! You MADE her, you don't belong INSIDE of her!

"Sadie, don't cry. Please. What are you confused about? How can I make this right?"

She sniffed and raised here gaze to meet mine. "I am confused because... I liked it." She let me go and turned away. "You were thrusting and moaning and it woke me up, but I just laid there. I liked the way you were moving, it made me feel ... excited. But then when you grabbed me, it scared me!" She strode away from me, toward the bed.

"Princess, I am so sorry..." but she cut me off.

"And now I can't sleep, because I can't stop thinking about how you felt against me!"

Whoa.

"And how I have wanted to kiss you ever since I was 14!"

Wait. What? All of a sudden her pants were on the floor. My brain wasn't registering. I took an unsteady step back toward the bench/chest thing by the door. The one that held extra blankets for winter.

"And how lonely I am and how lonely you are and how I don't know what to do with all of these feelings!"

Her shirt was off. My gorgeous, tiny, sweet, perfect daughter stood naked before me. What the fuck was going on here? Wake up, Man, wake up! My legs gave out and I collapsed into the bench. Thank God the top was padded.

She dove at me. Throwing her arms around my neck as she smothered my mouth with hers, pressing her firm young tits into my chest. Oh my god, she tasted so good. My eyes snapped open.

"No!" I bellowed as I grabbed her wrists and wrenched them from my neck, thrusting them outward and standing, towering over her, furious. What the fuck did she think she was doing? Who the fuck did she think I was? I held her there as I stared at her, bosom heaving, nipples like ripe berries, pink Cupid's bow lips parted and wet. Her face was flushed and her eyes, those damn eyes, sparkled like diamonds. They were so dilated that the black of her pupils nearly obscuring the crystal blue completely. My cock was rock hard and I was fuming. Then her brow furrowed ever so slightly, and her lip trembled. Her eyes began to sparkle even more with wetness. I could smell her excitement. It permeated the room.

"Daddy?" she pleaded. Barely getting the word out. Her face riddled with sexual frustration, confusion, desperation. "Please?"

I broke. Releasing her wrists I cupped her head and kissed her. She threw her arms back around my neck as I grabbed her smooth, perfect ass in one hand and hoisted her up to me before falling back onto the bench. She was so wet. The outer lips of her pussy were hairless and smooth as they caressed my shaft. Waxed, like her mother had always been. She worked back and forth, smearing her juices and my precum up and down. I grabbed her breast with one hand, sucking her nipple into my mouth while steadying her hip with the other. She ground herself on my lap, throwing her head back and moaning as she pressed her hands on the back of my head, urging me to suck harder on her nipple. The tip of my aching cock worked down further toward her opening. I grabbed her hips and lifted her, aiming myself at her entrance and settled her on top of my hard length. I went slowly. I wanted this to last, but I knew I going to be able to hold out long. I had just barely begun to sink into her hot, molten core when I felt some resistance. Sadie yelped and lifter herself off of me with a jerk.

"Wait! Oh, Daddy, I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! I can't do it!" she buried her face in my neck and trembled.

Bewildered, I wrapped my arms around her. Then it dawned on me. "Sadie, are you a virgin?"

"Yes, I thought I could do it! I want to! It just really hurt. I didn't know it was gonna hurt that much. I thought if I was wet enough it would be ok. But you're so big! I don't think I can do it."

My cock was throbbing in protest. But I stroked her hair and told her it would be fine.

"We should stop anyway. This is wrong. I shouldn't be doing this to you." I said, even as my hand had mindlessly wandered to her soft but firm breast, rolling her raspberry nipple with my palm.

"Don't say that, Daddy," she whispered breathlessly as she planted little kisses along my jawline.

"We can do something else. My roommate at school told me how to do it. She does it with her boyfriend."

I was weak and in no position to argue. It had been so long and she was so soft. She directed me to sit on the front edge of the bench with my legs apart. She turned her back to me, placing my cock length wise against her pussy lips, and closed her thighs around it. Steadying herself with her hands on my knees, she began to slide back and forth on my cock. Oh God, it felt good. Her thighs gripped me tightly as her silky folds glided along my length. The head of my cock stroked against her clit, and peeked out from between her thighs with each thrust. I was losing it. I grabbed her hips and met her thrusts. She began to squirm with little spiraling movements.

She was moaning, "Daddy, oh Daddy..." in that little girl husk. I could only groan in reply. She felt like hot silk. Her perfect, creamy little ass bouncing on my lap, I could almost imagine being inside of her. Her breathing became ragged. Sweat trickled down her back as her movements became more frantic. I was too close.

"Baby, you gotta stop for a second. I don't want to cum near your ... "Then it happened. My baby girl came. She inhaled sharply and froze for a split second, the muscles in her back flexed as she arched. I tried to lift her off but her thighs clamped down on me like a vice. I felt her pussy drench my cock in her fluid as she threw her head forward and began to convulse against me. That's all it took. I grabbed her tits from behind, buried my forehead against her back, thrusted as far forward as I could, and came, and came, and came.

I sank against the wall, and Sadie sank against me. My hands slid down to her waist as I held her against my chest. She pulled her legs up and put her feet on my knees, splayed open. The smell of our mingled fluid was heady. I gently rocked with her side to side, kissing her hair as she cooed contentedly in my arms. As the sex driven fog began to clear from my head, my conscience began to protest. Oh my God, what did we just do?

"Are you ok, Sweetheart? "I asked,

"Yes, Daddy." She replied, suddenly shy.

"Sadie, we can't let this happen again."

"I know, Daddy."

"Make sure you shower before bed. I should not have cum that close to your... lady parts."

"Yes, Daddy."

She stood up and gathered her clothes, silently. I understood, I didn't feel much like talking either. I knew we were both racked with guilt. Not sure I could have said anything to make it better.

She paused at the door, and without looking at me, murmured, "I love you, Daddy. And I know you love me. It'll be ok. Like nothing ever happened." Then deftly she closed the door.

The next few days were awkward to say the least. We did our best to pretend nothing had happened. We both spent less time at home, and eventually it started getting easier. I still found myself gazing at her if I wasn't careful. She had replaced my wife in my dreams. But to be fair, I caught her looking at me, too. Especially if I was out swimming laps.

Then it all went wrong.

***

I had taken a much needed day off of work and slept in a little. I woke around 8 and made my way to the kitchen to start coffee when I heard it. Someone was retching fiercely in the hall bathroom. Sadie's bathroom. I knew that sound. My wife had had horrible morning sickness with Sadie. My heart dropped and my skin tingled. I crept slowly to the door and knocked lightly.

"Sadie Marie..." I said as gently as I could, "Open the door, Baby."

She opened the door. Her face was red and her eyes were puffy. She was crying. She looked up at me for a second, then threw her face into her hands and sobbed, burying her head in my torso. I wrapped my arms around her. My mind raced. It couldn't be that. We'd had fish the night before. She was just ate something. Food poisoning, or the wine? Or maybe that flu bug going around? After a moment I took her shoulders and held her out away from me.

"Have you been to a doctor?" she shook her head. "Ok, well that's happening today." I said matter-of-factly. I called around hand got her an appointment for early that afternoon. She begged me to drive her, and I of course agreed. As we sat in the waiting room, she held my hand in a death grip.

"Daddy, don't leave me, ok? Come in with me?" I just nodded.

After a couple of tests the doctor came in. She was a tight bodied redhead with hazel green eyes, huge tits, and a too perky disposition.

"Well, Honey, how about we have Dad step out into the hallway so we can chat?" She smiled.

"No. I want him here." Sadie snapped.

"Well, I just think that we girls ought to ... "

Sadie cut her off, "My mother I'd dead, and he is my father, and he is all I have! And he is staying here!" She was nearly in tears.

The doctor put her hands up. "Alright, ok. If that's what you want, then he stays." She smiled broadly. "Sadie, Honey, you're pregnant... "

Than my ears started ringing. She said something about 5 or 6 weeks along I think, and was giving Sadie a prescription for pre natal vitamins and some kind of medicine to keep her from being so sick. Sadie's voice broke through my fog.

"But... I'm a virgin." She stammered.

The doctor uneasily looked at me and back at Sadie.

"Are you sure you prefer to speak privately?" she asked in a hushed tone.

"I am a virgin! My hymen is intact! I have NEVER had sex, and you can check me right now if you want to, but I'm telling you the truth!!" Sadie was near hysterical. She buried her head in my shoulder and cried.

The doctor softened. "Alright, Sweetie. I believe you. These cases are rare but not impossible. Have you had any..." She glanced uneasily at me again, and hesitated for just a second, "sexual contact with anyone recently? Anything where his seminal fluid got near your genitals?"

I know my face went white, just as Sadie's went beet red. "Yes" she whispered. "But my hymen! I thought it, I don't know, blocked it off somehow!"

The doctor looked at her with sympathy and softness. "Oh, no, Honey, it doesn't work that way. If any amount of semen, however small gets introduced into your vaginal canal, you run the risk of becoming pregnant. Which is what happened here."

She turned sharply to her counter and turned back with a handful of pamphlets.

"You have choices. No one can tell you what to do, so here are some pamphlets with information on you options. Whatever you decide should be what's right for YOU, ok?" she smiled. Again.

"However, since you are telling me your hymen is still intact, that's something we need to address, as it could cause some real complications later. Now there is a procedure we can perform. We can cut it open for you, we use a topical anesthetic, so you won't feel any pain initially, just some mild discomfort later. Or you could use a toy, or a more..." she paused again "...natural approach. Then we can either set you up an appointment to terminate the pregnancy, or guide you to some exercises that can help prepare the muscles, and get you signed up for birthing classes if that's what you choose. But first, I'm going to need to do a physical exam to see what really dealing with, ok?" she grabbed a gown from the drawer and handed it to Sadie.

I turned and kissed Sadie's forehead. "I can't stay for this part, ok? I'll be right outside." She nodded.

"Alright Sadie, I'm going to step out and let you get yourself in order, and I'll be back in a jiffy. Come on Dad, I'll walk you out." Her smile was huge. How could anyone smile that much?