Sadie's Panties

Story Info
Sneaky panty play turns into humiliating servitude.
4k words
4.21
99.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sweet scent of his roommate Sadie permeated the halls of the apartment they shared together. She had just readied herself for work and left moments earlier.

Poking his head out of his room, catching wind of her scent, he called her name only to hear no reply.

Having waited for this moment all day he wasted no time at all in going into her room, as he began rustling around through her dirty laundry basket. She had been out all day running errands and so he knew there should be some fresh panties to be found.

Alas, he had found what he was looking for! Lifting up her moist panties from that day's run around, he took a few long whiffs of her pungent aroma before heading to the bathroom.

Sitting on the toilet with his pants and boxers around his ankles, he began stroking himself vigorously while inhaling Sadie's delightful aroma.

See, Daniel had been at this for quite sometime now. He had begun to make a habit of it in fact. Waiting for her to leave for work so he could relieve himself into her moist wet panties after sniffing them oh so blissfully.

He thought about how beautiful she was. Her thick lips, her brown almond eyes, her big long curly reddish brown hair.. She was so thick, yet fit.. Mmmm...

Feeling his cum starting to swell up, he quickly took one last whiff of those filthy panties before shooting his thick wad right into the open crotch of his roommate's delicates. That's when he heard a bang at the door of the bathroom!

"Daniel! Are you in there? I seem to have forgot my lip gloss!!" Sadie bellowed from the hallway.

Daniel frantically crumpled up the panties he'd just defiled and responded, "Uh yeah sure! I'll be right out!"

Flinging the panties into the cabinet under the sink, he looked at himself in the mirror and sighed before turning around to open the door.

"Hey, I thought you'd left for work." Daniel said as calmly as he could as he stepped out into the hallway. Trying his best to hide his slightly labored breathing.

"Yeah, no. I actually don't work today. I'm going to meet up with Gabby and go for a run!" She replied as she stepped inside the bathroom and closed the door.

"Hmm" he thought to himself as he walked down the hall to the living room.

"Man I wish I could get a whiff of Gabby's panties one day." his thoughts wandering as he plopped down on the sofa.

Gabby was Sadie's best friend. Completely opposite complexion, she was very dark. She had a very pretty face in Daniels mind. She had braces, and he loved braces for some reason. Gabby had the perfect lips for them. She always wore her hair in long braids and tended to keep them atop her head in a messy bun heap. Like Sadie, she too was thick, but fit.

No more than a moment had passed when his train of thought was interrupted, "What the fuck is this Daniel? Are you fucking serious?!" Sadie's voice sounded harsh as her footsteps banged down the hall.

Daniels face lost all color almost instantly. His mouth agape as she stood in front of him holding her crumpled up panties in her right hand. Her other hand on her hip.

"You want to explain this?"

She scolded at him.

"I, I'm not sure.." He was cut off as her phone began ringing.

Shaking her head at him, she glanced at her phone then back at him.

"I'll deal with you when I get back. Don't you think about going anywhere you understand me?"

Her glare was intimidating.

Daniel could only shake his head yes as she turned, answered her phone and left the apartment, panties in hand.

Sitting there in complete shock, he wondered what would happen now. Worry began to set in. Would she want to move out? Would she call the police? Oh, what had he done...

***

After what seemed like hours, his phone began to ring. He picked it up and looked at it. It was Sadie.

He answered, "Look Sadie, I know I..."

She cut is sentence short, "Gabby and I will be there shortly! I want you to be in the living room, COMPLETELY NAKED when we get there. Got it?"

"Uhhh... What?" He muttered.

She just hung up the phone. His heart was racing. He didn't know what to do. Was she serious? Did Gabby know about this now? And why did she want him to be naked?

He decided that it would be best if he just complied, as he did violate her privacy. Whatever he could do to make it up to her only seemed right. It didn't seem like this was going to result in police issues so what the heck?

He began to undress and right when he was at his boxers, he heard the lock on the door click.

Sadie and Gabby walked in. Both of them were wearing the same thing, yoga pants and tank tops.

"I thought I told you I wanted you completely naked? Are you retarded or something?" Sadie barked at him.

"Stand right here in the middle of the living room." Gabby said unexpectedly as he was pulling his boxers down.

"Lord, what have I gotten himself into? And why am I being so easily compliant?" He thought to himself.

These thoughts slipped away as he stood there with his hands cupped over his flaccid cock. He watched Sadie drop her bag on the table and pull what looked like a new box of plastic wrap from it.

Gabby stood behind him and took his arms, putting them at his sides while Sadie began to wrap his body in the plastic wrap.

"Why are you guys.." Was all he managed to get out before Sadie barked at him once more.

"Shut the fuck up! You're going to do whatever we say, and you are not to speak unless we ask you to. Got it?"

Daniel simply nodded yes.

"Guess he ain't all that retarded." Gabby commented.

After wrapping his whole body in plastic wrap from his ankles to his neck, leaving only a hole for his cock to stick out, the girls laid him down on the floor. They both then disappeared into Sadie's room down the hall.

Daniel wasn't sure if he should be scared or horny. What were they planning to do with him in his present state? Surely all that would be answered soon, but that didn't keep his mind from stressing about it.

Not before long, the two girls returned. Both naked, all but their undergarments.

"So, shall we proceed with our little competition to see who goes first?" Gabby inquired toward Sadie.

"Absolutely. Since I won the coin flip, I'll go first!" Sadie replied.

Sadie stood over Daniel and ordered he open his mouth. She then pursed her lips and let loose a glob of spit that caused him to flinch. It landed on his chin and neck.

"Don't fucking move!" Sadie barked at him. "Geez.."

"Hahaha! My turn!" Gabby chimed in.

Gabby stood over him now. She gargled a bit before pursing her lips and letting out a glob of spit that slashed across his cheek. This time he didn't dare flinch.

"Shoot!" Gabby blurted out in disappointment.

Sadie wasn't going to miss this time. She took aim and let lose a thick glob of spit that landed directly into Daniel's mouth. It hit the back of his throat almost causing a brief gag.

"Whooo! Looks like I get to go first!" Sadie yelled.

Gabby sat on the couch with arms crossed, watching on as Sadie pulled her soaking wet panties off. She knelt down and ordered Daniel to open his mouth. He did as he was told. She then stuffed her panties into his mouth, crotch first. They were so raunchy and pungent. He remembered suddenly what her and Gabby had done just prior to getting home. They had gone for a run.

Sadie then placed a blindfold on Daniel. All was now dark and his mouth was stuffed with her cream caked panties.

He felt a hand on his stomach, then another on his cock. She squatted over him as she readied to take his decent sized erection into her by rubbing it's head along her wet cunt.

She slipped it in with ease. Placing both hands on Daniel's chest, she began slowly fucking him.

Gabby laid back on the couch, biting her lip as she watched the show. She slid her fingers into the crease of her mound to find her already throbbing clit. Beginning to massage it gently as she watched on, anxiously awaiting her turn with her best friend's new dirty boy toy.

Sadie's pace quickened. Daniel, having her panties in his mouth this whole time just couldn't hold on any longer as he started bucking his hips.

"Mmmfffhhhh!!" Daniel's muffled moans came through the filthy panties.

"What the fuck!" Sadie exclaimed. "He came in me!"

Gabby stood up looking over her friend's shoulders, "That's alright, here..."

Gabby motioned for Sadie to get up. She whispered something into Sadie's ear, but Daniel couldn't quite tell what was said.

He felt hands once again pressing on his stomach, but the weight felt different. It was Gabby now, positioning herself where Sadie had just been.

She took his still erect yet very sensitive cock and sat down on it, sliding it in. This was quite painful as he had just came, his cock still extremely sensitive.

Daniel then felt a presence above him. He felt knees on either side of his shoulders. Sadie was above him now, face to face with Gabby. She removed the soaked panties from his mouth and he then felt her mound pressing on his chin. Both of these women were ontop of him.

Trying to use what senses he had about him, he took in air with his nostrils. The scent he took in was familiar, very familiar. Sadie's raunchy workout pussy filled with his own cum hovered above his mouth.

"Stick your tongue out fuck boy!" Sadie yelled at him.

He did as he was told. Sadie began to fuck his mouth with her cum filled pussy. Her clit pressing on his chin with each downward movement.

Gabby was in a rhythm of her own as she rocked back and forth on his rock hard cock. Which for him, was feeling a bit less sensitive now.

The two women leaned in towards eachother. Both breathing heavily, rocking back and forth, their skins contrasting so beautifully well. In an almost animalistic fashion they began to peck, lick, and bite at each other's lips.

Daniel's tongue quickly began to strain as he faught to keep it stiff. His own cum oozing out of her into his mouth and onto his face. His head in a daze from all the smells and contact sensation.

Sadie broke away from Gabby's lips with a string of saliva connecting them. She kept eye contact with her best friend as she whimpered to her, "I'm going to cum so hard Gabby..."

Her mouth left wide open, her face twisted in delight as she began to spasm on Daniel's face. A gush of his cum and her own flowing out into his waiting mouth, so thick and gooey.

She sat back on his face as the tremors ceased. Only his nose was free for breathing, and that was still limited as it was nestled right in her wet ass crack. Gabby moved in and began passionately kissing Sadie once more.

She reached behind herself and grabbed Daniel's cock, pulling it from her pussy. She leaned forward a bit, moving from Sadie's lips to her puffed pink nipples.

Gabby sucked and licked at Sadie's breasts as she repositioned Daniel's cock at her tight dark ass hole.

His cock, already sopping wet entered her ass with some relative ease.

"Ooohhhhh fuck!" She moaned out before returning to her friends now wet, hard nipples.

It took Daniel a bit longer to cum this time, having this been his third time today. Gabby took full advantage of this, taking his cock in her ass almost to full orgasm.

Of course though, Daniel being the poor bastard that he is could not hold out that long. With one clap of her booty after another, he finally began shooting his sticky goo up into Gabby's anal cavity. His moans hardly heard under Sadie's fleshy ass and thighs.

Almost immediately, he felt both women rise up off him. Still having been blindfolded though, he couldn't see what was happening.

Sadie and Gabby stood there over him, kissing passionately and handling eachother thoroughly.

Sadie broke their embrace and said, "Go ahead girl, do your thing and I'll be right back."

Gabby nodded and slapped Sadie's ass as she walked away into the kitchen. She then looked down upon this pathetic excuse for a man.

"Heh.. Open wide Danny boy!" She joked as she squatted down over his head, her feet on either side of him.

Daniel did not know this but her asshole was just inches from his mouth. She put a hand on the seat behind her to keep balance as she began to rub her clit with the other.

As she rubbed, she decided to give a little push on her sphincter. Nothing. She bit her lip with her metal clad teeth and pushed once more..

Brrrrrruuunnnnntt! Her ass exhaled, shooting cum all over Daniel's face.

Daniel was very much so taken back by this as he gasped for air. He tried to turn his head to the side but Gabby was ahead of him.

Moving her feet closer to the sides of his head, she squatted lower. Her ass hole now less than an inch from his mouth.

"Uhhhhh, mmmmmmmhmm... Open that fucking mouth!" Gabby muttered.

And literally, just as Daniel had reluctantly opened his mouth there came another...

Pfffffftttt bbbrrrrrnnnnt!! Cum spattered the inside of his mouth.

"Uhhhhh, ooohhhhh, yesssss!!" Gabby shook as she began cumming hard.

Losing her balance, she fell back, her big booty pulling the blindfold off Daniel's face.

"Oh wow, that was intense!" She exclaimed.

The light hit Daniel's eyes causing him to quickly shut them. Slowly peering through his eye lids, he now saw both of his sexual tormenters standing over him.

As he gained more focus, he noticed something strange in Sadie's hand.

Sadie began to talk, "Now listen up pig! You and your pathetic cock belongs to us now. You understand?"

Daniel still in a daze just nodded.

Both girls laughed to themselves as they kneeled down and began applying some sort of contraption to Daniel's now very flaccid cock. He heard a snap and a click.

Standing back up, they each boasted necklaces with keys.

Gabby continued with what Sadie had started saying, "See? We own your pathetic cock now. You are to be our personal slaves from here on out. Any disobedience, and no cummies for you!"

Daniel was speechless..

The girls went back into Sadie's room, leaving Daniel out on the living room floor with his thoughts for the remainder of the night. He could hear them occasionally laughing and cooing. Most likely jokes at his expense he figured.

Daniel laid there for hours trapped in his own head until he finally fell asleep. What had he gotten himself into today?

***

Morning came, and Daniel stirred and woke as the sunlight hit him through the window. He sat up. The plastic wrap was gone? How could he have slept through the removal of something like that? Had they drugged him or was he just that exhausted?

He looked around as he got up and that's when he felt it. He remembered now. Looking down, he saw his cock and balls were encased in a spirally metal contraption with a small padlock on it. Aside from that, he was completely naked.

He walked to his room and found that is room was missing some things. Primarily, his dresser was gone! Where had all his clothes gone?

"What the fuck man!"

Daniel walked to the kitchen and there he noticed a note on the fridge.

It read:

"Daniel

We know you must feel confused right now, but you will get used to your new situation as our house bitch. We have gone out and will be back later on. Attached is a list of chores we want competed by the time we return.

Sadie & Gabby xoxo"

Daniel just stood there in the kitchen for a moment before nearly sprinting to the bathroom. He fumbled around in the cabinets until finally finding the lotion. He squirted a hand full onto his cock and tried desperately to get this thing off himself.

After 30 minutes of struggling he realized this thing was not coming off without a key. His situation really began to sink in now.

"But how bad is this really?" He said out loud to himself. "So I'm a house slave to two beautiful women? Maybe this isn't really all to bad."

He went back to the kitchen and looked over the attached list of chores.

•Prep dinner

•Dust

•Wash the dishes

•Laundry (of course...)

•Vacuum

•Scrub the toilet

So, deciding his predicament could be much worse, he began doing his chores.

Time flew by and before he knew it, the girls were home. "Oh look at him, all broken in and folding our laundry.." Gabby chuckled.

They tossed their bags down and continued mocking him amongst themselves, but loud enough so that he could clearly hear them.

"I think we should make him do our toes! What do you think?" Sadie said.

Gabby wholeheartedly replied, "Oh, I think that's a great idea.."

They both laughed a bit more at his expense before calling him over into the living room.

"Kneel in front of the coffee table there bitch." Gabby spoke as she began pulling some nail supplies out of their shopping bags.

Daniel did as he was told. He watched as her and Sadie both put their feet up on the table in front of him.

"Well, get to it bitch." Sadie said as she grabbed the remote and turned the television on.

Head down, Daniel began his task of cleaning, trimming, and painting the toes of these two women.

When he finished, they just ignored him and continued watching television for some time before finally checking the job he had done.

Looking down at Sadie's sparkly black pedicured toes, as well as her own bright red toes, Gabby smiled.

"Hmmm... Not bad." She commented. "I like that color you picked for me. It matches something I got for you."

Daniel perked up. He watched her as she ruffled through the bags they had brought in. His delight diminished slightly however when she pulled out a pretty hefty sized red strap on.

"What do you think?" Sadie blurted out gleefully.

Daniel had had about enough of this. He stood up, "Alright, this has gone far enough! Just give me the keys and give me my clothes back, please!"

They just laughed.

Gabby sat forward and got serious, "Daniel, we own you. Now, you can try to leave if you want. But I warn you, we took some pretty fucked up pictures of you last night. Pictures I'm pretty sure you don't want getting out."

Daniel's face went flush as he fell back down to his knees feeling sick to his stomach.

Sadie continued in a similar tone to Gabby's, "Now, I suggest you take heed and get your ass in that bedroom. I want you on all fours up on the bed when we get in there bitch."

Daniel sulked, as he stood up and once again did as he was told.

In the room and up on the bed, in position he waited. He could hear them laughing and carrying on. He hated them, but at the same time he felt helpless and in need of their guidance.

He heard the door close and looked back, it was only Gabby.

Wearing her braids up in a messy bun piled atop her head as usual, she had on a tight cotton white v-neck and the strap on; nothing else.

"Good boy, I think you're getting it now."

She climbed up on the bed and positioned herself behind him. Suddenly he felt a cold moist gel in his ass. She had clearly squirted some sort of lube into his cheeks.

She held the red dildo firm in one hand and dug her nails into his ass meat with the other, moving the tip towards his puckered hole.

Pressing it against his sphincter, it plopped in with a loud squishy pop!

"Oww!!" Daniel let out a cry.

"Oh don't be such a pussy!" Gabby retorted as she began roughly fucking his ass hole.

At this time, Sadie came in. Climbing up onto the bed in front of Daniel, she spread her legs revealing what appeared to be the same dirty panties from yesterday. The same ones he had came into and crumpled up. Yes, the very same ones she had found that started all this, she was wearing them!

It was hard for him to focus as Gabby recklessly continued to fuck his virgin ass hole. He was in so much pain, but it was starting to subside and turn to sort of a numb pleasure.

His eyes fixated on those musky, raunchy panties. He could see the thick white stains, and even a brown streak he hadn't noticed before. She had them on inside out.

12