Sadistic Fantasy

Story Info
What is your fantasy?
873 words
3.11
24.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy is driving along a remote North Woods highway late at night when the car stalls. It's late, around 2AM, when she picks up the phone and realizes it is searching for a signal. The last town she passed was 6 miles back and the sign said unincorporated.

Not really sure how far the next town is, Stacy steps out of the car hoping to get a signal somewhere close, she starts walking away from the car. Stacy noticed the glow of headlights dim on the road ahead of her. When she turned to see where they are coming from, Stacy noticed a vehicle pull up behind hers.

The flood of relief mixed with an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach came over Stacy. When the door opens the first thing she noticed was the work boots hit the ground, and the uneasy feeling grows.

Stacy can't see much because of the headlights, but she did notice he doesn't put on his flashers. Stacy shook off the uneasy feeling, knowing she needed help, as she started back toward the car.

Finally a deep male voice calls out with a friendly tone, "Are you alright miss?"

With a sigh of relief, Stacy moved quickly toward the vehicles and started to explain how her car broke down and her phone has no service.

She sees the man pull out his phone and look at it. "I have service", he says "You are more than welcome to use my phone."

"Thank you so much." Stacy says as she approaches a black truck.

Finally, as she reaches the man, she is looking at an average height and weight, and nicely dressed individual. By now the uneasy feeling has completely passed. The man reaches out with the phone in his hand. As she reaches to grab it, Stacy notices the cold sting of the cuffs gripping around her wrist.

Before she realizes what is going on, the man forces her against the fender and wraps the cuffs around her other arm. Stacy doesn't even notice her unheard screams echo through the trees, as he pulls her to the door and pushes Stacy into the back seat. He places a blindfold over her eyes and slams the door shut; he gets in and drives off.

Stacy kicks and screams, trying everything to get loose, but it is no use the cuffs are too tight. She is trying to persuade the man to let her go, but he says nothing.

The truck smells of cigarettes, and Stacy is in an awkward position and can't move much. Finally she calms down and is trying to think with a clear head. She feels the truck pull off the main highway and onto a dirt road. Her worst fears start playing in her head like a bad song Stacy just can't get rid of.

Fearful for her life she pleads more, but still he stays quiet. After what feels like an eternity the truck comes to a stop. The man gets out and closes the door behind him. Stacy can hear clinking sounds coming from the front, and she struggles franticly to get loose.

The doors open, Stacy is ripped blind and helpless from the truck. He drags her toward the front of the truck and pins her against the cold steel bars of a brush guard. Placing his shoulder between Stacy's shoulder blades, he unlocks the cuffs.

Free, she starts to fight back, but he is too strong and locks her right hand to one side of the brush guard, and left hand to the other side.

Stacy can feel his breath on her neck as he starts to grope her breast and lick her neck. Stacy is trying to pull away, but he grabs her hair firm and holds her steady.

She hears the quick snap of a knife open, the cold steel running down her chest to the low cut blouse she is wearing. With a quick jerk of the knife he cuts her top off leaving her breast exposed to the cool air.

"I bet you like it rough." he says as he works the tip of the knife around her breast, and down Stacy's stomach, ignoring her sobs and pleas for help. Kissing on Stacy's neck some more, he cuts the button from her jeans and says, "You want me inside you, don't you dirty girl?" He rips her jeans down, "I like me a thong dirty girl."

Sliding the knife down Stacy's back and across her hips he slices the string on the right side of Stacy's thong. He then slides the knife up the front side of her body making sure to hit every curve, around the shoulder and down to the left string, Stacy feels her panties drop.

He shows her a condom wrapper as he tells Stacy, "I wouldn't want you running to the cops and getting my DNA now would I?"

She asks him, "please don't do this, I won't tell anyone".

He laughs and says, "Only if I don't let you." as he shoves is cock deep inside her. In and out over and over, "Relax, I'll bet you'll enjoy this." he says, "I will even make sure you finish."