Sadistic Startup

Story Info
Humiliated ex-girlfriends' revenge is their business plan.
20.7k words
3.61
31.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,055 Followers

For tremendous help with editing and improving this story, grateful thanks to author/editor hentaikitten, whose specialty is luscious, sensually saturated interracial matings -- not couples of different skin color but of different species, such as a male demon with a human virgin and an elf with an orc.

"Don't you have an ounce of self-respect?" Frankie screamed.

Dolores stood still. She had just closed the door to the garage behind her when Frankie, who was in front of her, turned around and let loose.

From the time the two of them had gotten into the elevator to the underground garage at work, neither had said a word. Frankie drove and fumed while Dolores worried that opening her mouth might cause a traffic accident. The explosion as they entered the house confirmed her fears.

"It was nothing, Frank."

Dolores didn't look Frankie in the eye.

"Nothing! I saw how the two of you were wrapped up in each other. I timed it: twenty minutes. How long were you at it before I saw you?"

"I don't know. I wasn't talking. I was listening to him. It's not what you think."

"What should I think? I saw your expression. You were completely absorbed. You even let him touch you."

"He's in trouble. I promised him some money."

"You what? Are you for real?"

"I can't help it. I feel sorry for him."

"He still controls you like a puppet. Whatever he wants, he gets. Did you also promise to fuck him?"

"That's not fair. How can you say that?"

Dolores burst into tears and ran upstairs to the bedroom. When Frankie followed her, she saw Dolores stretched out on the bed on her stomach with her head hidden by her arms. Her body shook as she sobbed.

Frankie's anger melted away. She sat down next to Dolores, draped her body over the smaller woman and began bawling with her. Dolores made a half-hearted attempt to shake her off and then ignored her until Frankie sat up and began prying at her to turn her over onto her back.

She resisted, but Frankie was stronger. Dolores was soon on her back facing Frankie, who bent over and tried to kiss her. Dolores moved her head, so Frankie ended up kissing her ear. She spoke softly into the ear.

"I'm so sorry, honey. I didn't mean that. You know I didn't. I was angry. I was scared. I love you so much. Please forgive me."

Dolores pushed at Frankie, and Frankie sat up. Dolores sat up, too, embraced her and gave her a long kiss. When it was over, she scolded her gently.

"Oh Frank! You silly goose! How often do I have to tell you I'm yours forever. How can you possibly be jealous?"

"I can't help it. I'm scared that some day you'll meet a man who takes you from me. It will break my heart. But please, don't let it be Nate. That would be the death of me."

Dolores leaned forward, locked her lips on Frankie's again and waited for Frankie's tongue to invade her. She sucked her in and wouldn't let go until the two ran out of breath. She was still gasping as she spoke.

"If that doesn't prove you're wrong, I give up. Why do you keep saying that? You know you're the only one."

Frankie sniffled and tried to speak without emotion but couldn't hide the sadness in her voice.

"You believe that. I know better. You're not a real lesbian. I don't think you're even bi. It's just a fluke we're together."

"How can you call what we've been through a fluke? You saved me and brought joy back into my life. That's no fluke."

"Yes, I helped you. I also fell in love with you and selfishly violated professional ethics because I didn't stop your transference. I'm guilty as hell. When you walk out on me, I'll get my punishment."

"My evil criminal is getting off scot-free because you're never going to get rid of me. Now can we go downstairs and make dinner? I'm starving."

Frankie couldn't let go of the argument during dinner.

"He used you! He abused you! He took all your money! You were like a slave! And then he threw you away like garbage!

"Do you remember what you were like when they dragged you to my office? They thought you were going to commit suicide."

"You saved my life," Dolores said softly.

The conversation calmed down as they re-lived the day Dolores had been brought to Frankie by her co-workers. She had arrived at work without having eaten since coming home the day before to see all of Nate's things missing and him gone without a note. When she walked in and saw him sitting in his cubicle as if nothing had happened, she collapsed.

Her colleagues took her to the break room, where she babbled incoherently. Their supervisor was out of the office until mid-afternoon. Someone suggested that the head of HR must know some psychology.

She sat in Frankie's office all day, staring silently into space while Frankie conducted business on the phone. Frankie rescheduled her appointments to the conference room and locked Dolores in each time she left her office.

She took Dolores home with her to observe her and decide whether to take her to a psychiatrist the next morning. That night, after a few glasses of wine, Dolores opened up and told all the lurid details of her relationship with Nate. She spoke for nearly five hours, pausing only to take a few bites of the food that Frankie put in front of her and to sip wine.

Frankie couldn't believe what Dolores had gone through. Nate had done nearly everything degrading that a man could to a woman, except physically attack her. She had willingly endured it all -- including the mental torture of hearing what he and the women he was cheating with did together.

The next morning Frankie called in sick for Dolores and left her at her house. All day, she had to contain herself to keep from calling Nate in, firing him on the spot and telling him that she was going to put things into his work file that would guarantee he'd never get a job again.

The problem was that Nate had a split personality. Everyone knew he was a Casanova, but at work, he was personable, friendly, helpful and a great salesman. Nobody except Dolores, and now Frankie, knew his other side.

If Frankie tried to get rid of him, an investigation would show that Frankie had violated company policy by not referring Dolores to a psychiatrist. Both Dolores and she could be fired, and Nate might get off with nothing but a reprimand because Dolores had never complained about his treatment of her.

She couldn't do anything to Nate except hate his guts. Her hatred grew the more she got to know Dolores. She began having fantasies about how she could torture Nate to death. Whenever she saw Nate -- and she tried her best to avoid him -- her whole body heated up and she had to turn away and control herself to keep from attacking him with the nearest sharp object.

The night Dolores told her story, Frankie felt sorry for her but looked on her as an interesting specimen, more like an insect. She couldn't be human and let a man do that to her. But when she came home from work the next day, Dolores had cooked dinner, and her whole demeanor had changed.

When she took Dolores home the next morning for a change of clothes before both went to work, it was the same. It was if Dolores had a twin who had changed places with the pathetic creature Frankie brought home. The other Dolores was a warm, caring woman who was also smart and savvy. Frankie was relieved but decided to keep tabs on her for a while.

That wasn't hard to do, because Dolores kept showing up at Frankie's house bringing food and small gifts. One night after a few glasses of wine, Frankie made a pass at her. Dolores turned white. Frankie apologized. The evening ended not long after. Frankie could tell Dolores wanted to get the hell out of there as fast as she could. She wondered if she'd ever see Dolores again unless she walked by her cubicle.

When the doorbell rang the next night, Frankie was shocked. Dolores was standing there holding a bottle of wine and wearing almost nothing. Frankie had never seen her in such a sexy and revealing dress. They didn't say much as they clinked glasses. When the glasses were empty, Dolores attacked her.

"You don't need to do this," Frankie protested. "You've thanked me more than enough. I know I repulse you."

Then she couldn't talk anymore because Dolores was smothering her with kisses and she couldn't breathe.

At first, their affair was mostly hot sex. Dolores soaked up Frankie's love like a sponge. Her co-workers thought she was being medicated because she was walking on air and always smiling.

Frankie, on the other hand, was exhausted. One night, when she was too tired to try for another orgasm, she told Dolores that she didn't know how much longer she could keep up with her, but she didn't care because she'd rather die than stop.

That shocked Dolores into bringing things down a notch. They started talking again, and Frankie found out about Dolores' life before Nate.

After being loving and gentle during her childhood, her father had changed when she was a teenager. Her mother's pleading had no effect. Every small infraction brought out his belt. He always cried while whipping her and kept telling her it was because he loved her and needed to save her. Her family wasn't religious, so she didn't understand.

She escaped from her house as soon as she could and was estranged from her father until her mother called and told her he was dying of cancer.

A friend had brought a minister to see him after he was diagnosed. In their discussions, he had finally realized that his cruel discipline was caused by his fear that Dolores would turn out like his sister, who went wild in high school and was found naked and dead of an overdose in the alley behind a local hotel. The pastor had told him to contact Dolores, but he was too ashamed, so the pastor had called her. Her father couldn't believe it when she showed up and forgave him.

But the damage had been done. Her boyfriends all eventually treated her like dirt and dumped her. One apologized later and said that he was not excusing how he treated her but she needed to stop being scared of intimacy and desperate for it at the same time because it was exhausting for a man.

When she met Nate, she realized that her previous men had been normal, which is why she had driven them away. But Nate was different. He gave her what she was looking for: plenty of attention and abuse. She let him do anything he wanted, thinking she had finally found her security -- until he, too, left her.

Frankie marveled how Dolores could be a strong, self-reliant woman in every area except when it came to men. Before Dolores, Frankie had never known someone who was always giving of herself and didn't ask for anything.

**********************

After dinner, Frankie didn't bring up Nate again, but seeing him and Dolores together had shaken her. In the days that followed, her sadistic fantasies of punishing him returned. This time she took it a step further and did some snooping before she mentioned him to Dolores again.

They were sitting on the couch on a Sunday night after streaming a romantic comedy.

"Don't get upset, honey, but we need to talk about Nate. We agreed that we would always tell each other the truth and never hide anything from each other. Unless you want to change our agreement, I want to know why you promised Nate money and whether you already gave him some."

"I was going to tell you Frank. I started to a few times. But I don't want you to --"

"Calm down, honey," Frankie said. "I'm not angry anymore. The only thing I care about now is that he never hurts you again."

"He won't. I'm over him."

"Then why would you give him money?"

"Because he's sick in the head. I feel sorry for him, like I'd feel sorry for anyone like that."

Frankie's response was a stifled gag and then silence. After she got control of herself, she decided that honesty didn't require her to admit that what Dolores had just said had almost made her toss her dinner. She took a deep breath and spoke calmly again.

"How much did he ask you for?"

"A loan of a thousand dollars."

"You know you're never going to see that money again."

"Maybe, but he's in way over his head again. He spends money like water and then wakes up in a panic one day. He promised me his money worries will soon be over."

"Did he tell you why you should believe him?"

"Yes. He's engaged to an heiress. He told me her name. I looked her up. She's beautiful and has so much money she doesn't know what to do with it all."

"What's her name?"

"Tinsley Bennington. Have you heard of her?"

"No."

"Nate told me they're in love and talking about a wedding next February. I told him to be careful not to wreck everything like he always does. He said he was no longer taking crazy chances because nobody compared to Tinsley. I wished him luck."

"Like he deserves it!" Frankie snorted.

"I know you hate him, but I'm over him, thanks to you. I didn't feel anything except pity when I was listening to him. I hope you understand."

"I understand that you've got a heart too big for your body and people like Nate take advantage of it. But I'm not going to fight you on this as long as you agree to one thing."

"What's that?"

"I'm going to handle all your dealings with Nate from now on."

"Why should you get involved? You'll just get angry and frustrated. You might do something you'll regret."

"No, I won't. It'll be hard, but I'll be calm and unemotional, like a prosecutor negotiating a plea deal with a hardened criminal. I want to save the expense of a trial. I'll report every detail of our conversations to you. Do you have any objections?"

Dolores thought for a moment before replying.

"Not that I can think of. What will I tell him?"

"Tell him that I forbid you to see him. Tell him that if I find out you've gone behind my back, I'll paddle your ass so hard that you won't be able to sit for a week."

Frankie laughed and quickly added, "On second thought, leave that last part out."

"All right," said Dolores. "That's not a good enough reason anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"It should be for something special."

"What on earth are you talking about."

"My spanking."

"What?"

"Did you forget about what you told me about Helene and the Internet?"

"What has that got to do with anything? I broke up with her more than two years ago. You're nothing like her, thank goodness."

"But you admitted you still watch those videos of women spanking and caning other women."

"I also told you I don't do it that much anymore, and it has nothing to do with you."

"But it's something you like, so if someone was thinking of doing something special for you for a birthday or anniversary..."

"Stop right there, Dolores," Frankie interrupted. "I don't like where this is going. The only reason I told you about that is because we have no secrets from each other. I've never used anything you've told me against you. Why are you doing this to me?"

"What am I doing? I just want to give you something you really want. I can tell it's on your mind because whenever I do something you don't like, you threaten to give me a spanking. You pretend it's a joke, but you really want to do it. You're just scared to admit it."

Frankie's eyes opened wide while Dolores spoke. Then she buried her head in her hands. Dolores looked at her in astonishment and slowly slid closer to her until she could put her arms around her. When she saw Frankie's face wet with tears, she held her tightly and began softly speaking words of comfort.

It took Frankie a while to calm down. When she did, she said, "Don't move!" She got up and went to the bathroom, washed her face with cold water, dried it and came back to the couch. She sat facing Dolores with a serious expression on her face.

"I promise you I will never say that again. It's an expression left over from Helene. I didn't even realize I was saying it.

"Yes, I enjoyed spanking Helene but not half as much as she did. She was the one who introduced me to those websites. She wanted me to try everything on her -- switches, crops, canes, heavy wooden paddles, hair brushes.

"She got angry when I held back and didn't use all my strength. I told her I couldn't take hearing her screams and seeing her in such tremendous pain. She insisted I was cheating her because the stronger her pain, the stronger she came.

"But she wasn't beaten as a child. For her, it was exotic, extreme and thrilling. You don't enjoy pain and humiliation. It would be a nightmare for you."

Frankie was talking fast and stopped to catch her breath, giving Dolores an opening.

"That's why it would be so special for me to give that to you. I'm willing, so I don't see the problem."

Frankie's voice rose an octave.

"Don't you understand, you ninny! You're willing, but I'm not. It would be horrible for me to see you in tremendous pain and realize this is what you escaped from and now I'm doing the same thing to you that your father did. If someone ever tried to do that to you or tried to force me to do that, I'd kill that person first or die in the attempt.

"I never want to see you hurt. Seeing you happy makes me more ecstatic than having sex with you. All I want to do is make you the happiest woman in the world for the rest of my life and protect you from Nate or anyone else who could hurt you."

"But what about the Internet?"

"I told you before I can't explain why I watch those videos. There's something in me that responds to them. But I'll never do that to anyone I love ever again. Can we close this subject?"

"Yes," Dolores said and laughed. "I guess this means I need to start looking for another present."

She jumped on top of Frankie and smothered her with kisses. Frankie began crying again. Dolores began crying, too. They went to bed and made tender love.

*************

When Frankie met with Nate at a picnic table in a deserted area of a park, she spent the first ten minutes calling him every name in the book. Dolores must have warned him, because he sat there looking contrite without responding.

When she calmed down, she spoke in a soft, steely voice.

"I don't know if Dolores told you, but I'm telling her everything you and I say today. So I'll tell her the promise I'm making to you right now. I swear that if there's any way I can make you pay for what you did to her without hurting her, I'm going to find it.

"It's going to be my hobby from now on. My goal in life is to give Dolores as much happiness as she deserves. But whenever I have a moment to spare, I'm going to work on giving you what you deserve.

"Because of your track record, I know we'll see each other again. Each time I give you money, I'll give you progress reports on what I'm planning for you."

Nate remained silent, but his expression changed to a sober one. She hoped for a moment that she had at least frightened him.

"Here's your check," she said, holding it in front of her but not giving it to him. "You'll notice, it's only ninety per cent of what you asked for. I didn't tell Dolores yet that I was going to do that, but when I explain it to her, she'll understand that it's a motivation for you to do something to solve your own problems.

"From now on, you're going to get less each time you ask for money. You'll have to provide me written proof of everything you owe and names and numbers of people who can confirm the figures for me. After that, you'll get only eighty-five per cent of what you need and then eighty per cent and so forth. Do you have any questions?"

"No."

She handed him the check. He quickly folded it, stood up, put it in his pocket and walked away without saying another word.

***********

The next few nights Frankie couldn't fall asleep. The meeting with Nate bothered her. Instead of punishing him, she had rewarded him. Her need to make him pay for what he had done to Dolores vibrated in every cell of her body and made her head ache.

edrider73
edrider73
1,055 Followers