Sadistic Stripper

Story Info
The more fun she has, the longer the torment.
1.9k words
3.65
32.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
460 Followers

"Wake up, honey."

There were only two reasons for my wife Patricia to wake me up when she got home from work. This was not the fun reason.

I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came out, Patricia had already moved the ottoman into position, and was talking to her friend. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and saw it was 3:15 in the morning. I knelt down on the ottoman, and put my left arm out for Patricia.

Patricia took a length of rope, and wrapped the rope around my left forearm, starting at the elbow and working her way to my wrist.

Her friend saw this and asked, "Why so much rope?"

Patricia answered, "After about an hour, he'll be hanging from his wrists. He won't be able to kneel for us all night unless I spread his body weight over his entire forearm."

"Oh. What happens if he can't kneel all night? We'll be sleeping."

Patricia grinned. "You see that rope hanging from the ceiling. It hangs about a foot away from his right hand. He'll have to stretch a bit to get to it. That rope rings a bell, which will wake us. He'd better have a good reason to ring the bell, or I'll punish him tomorrow."

"This isn't punishment?"

"Nope, it's torture." Patricia smiled. "Punishment is making him suffer to correct his behavior. Torture is making him suffer for our enjoyment."

Patricia's friend laughed.

Patricia finished tying rope to my forearms. She hooked the ropes to the suspension bar above my head. She went over to the dock cleat on the wall, undid the rope, and pulled the suspension bar up as hard as she could. Then she lashed the rope on the cleat. Now, there was no way I could slouch. I'd either kneel or hang from my wrists, as Patricia said.

Patricia picked up another piece of rope to tie my ankles to the ottoman. She then tied my thighs together just above my knees. Now, there was no way I could move my legs. I would be kneeling for Patricia and her friend until Patricia released me in the afternoon.

Patricia put a kitchen timer on the wall where I could see it. The timer would count the hours and minutes that I'd been kneeling. Knowing exactly how long I'd been kneeling was part of the torture.

Patricia unhooked her necklace. The key to my stainless steel cock cage hung from the necklace. She unlocked my cock cage, and my cock sprang to attention.

Patricia looked at me and said, "This is Vicki. She'll be spending the night with me." Then she turned to Vicki and said, "We can get undressed now. My husband is completely restrained."

Patricia and Vicki took off their clothes. Vicki had a nice pair of large natural breasts, in contrast to Patricia's large enhanced breasts. Patricia liked women with large breasts. I like large breasts as well. I enjoyed seeing them both naked.

Patricia and Vicki came back over to where I was kneeling.

Patricia said to Vicki, "His dick is nice and hard. Would you like to stroke it a few times?"

Vicki tickled my cock with her fingertip for about a minute. "He is really hard. When's the last time he came?"

Patricia looked at me. "Answer Vicki. Tell her how many days it's been since you had your last orgasm."

"It's been 18 days since my last orgasm, Vicki."

"Wow, that's a long time," Vicki replied.

Patricia grinned. "Not really. Tell Vicki the longest time I made you wait for your orgasm."

"Patricia made me wait 57 days, Vicki."

"Fuck! Some days, I don't feel like I can go 57 minutes without an orgasm." Vicki looked at Patricia. "May I talk to your husband directly?"

"Sure. Just refer to him as slave."

"Oh. Does he have a name for you?"

Patricia smiled. "When we're alone and I'm torturing him, he calls me Bitch Patricia." Patricia turned to me and commanded, "You will refer to me as Bitch Patricia while Vicki is here."

Vicki asked, "Isn't bitch a bad word?"

"Not the way my husband says it." Patricia grinned. "I've heard it so many times, I like hearing bitch now. Would you like a title, Vicki?"

Vicki thought a while. "No, Vicki is fine."

Patricia walked over to the nightstand, and took out my Kali's teeth cock ring. She showed it to Vicki.

"That looks intense. How does it work?" Vicki looked curious.

"I close the cylinder on his dick, and lock it. If he gets too aroused at what we're doing, the nail points will punish him until he gets softer again."

"That's wicked."

Patricia grinned. "Yes. Yes it is. Would you like to lock it on?"

Vicki smiled. "Yes."

Vicki took the Kali's teeth cock ring and locked it on my cock. I felt the nail points pricking me.

"So, now what," Vicki asked?

Patricia grinned. "We go to bed and have some fun."

Patricia and Vicki got into bed. They kissed and played with each other's breasts for a while. I could tell they were tired when Patricia used her hand to get Vicki off, and then Vicki used her hand to get Patricia off. They got under the covers and went to sleep.

This was the boring part. Kneeling while Patricia and Vicki slept under the blanket. I did my best to try and sleep, but my arms, legs, and sides were numb. I tried not to look at the timer, but I couldn't help myself. The minutes ticked away slowly.

The sun brightened the curtains and the bedroom around 6:30. I knew I still had hours to go before Patricia and Vicki woke up.

I was startled out of my thoughts when I heard Vicki ask, "How long have you been kneeling, slave?

I looked at the timer. "4 hours and 38 minutes, Vicki."

"How do you feel?"

"I'm numb all over, Vicki."

"Do you like suffering for Patricia, slave?"

I thought about how best to answer. "I wouldn't use the word like. It hurts when Bitch Patricia tortures me. I offer up my pain and suffering to her, because it arouses her to torture me."

"Oh. I kinda like the idea of lying here and watching you suffer for us, but I feel bad about liking your suffering. I feel like a bitch, and not the good kind. Would you like me to get up and untie you?"

Sure, I'd like that. But Patricia wouldn't want me to tell Vicki that. "No Vicki. I'm happy to kneel here for as long as Bitch Patricia wants me to kneel.

Vicki smiled. "I'm starting to see why Patricia likes you calling her bitch. I like the way you say bitch. I'm feeling less guilty about you kneeling while we sleep. Good night, slave."

"Good night, Vicki."

By now, the bedroom was bright enough that I could see the clock on the nightstand, as well as the kitchen timer. It was too late for me to try and sleep, so I just daydreamed about how Patricia controls my orgasms and sexually teases me to pass the time.

I was stunned out of my reverie when I heard Patricia say, "Good morning, slave."

"Good morning Bitch Patricia." I looked at the clock. It was 1:25 in the afternoon.

"How long have you been kneeling for us, slave?"

"9 hours and 47 minutes, Bitch Patricia."

Patricia grinned. "Good. That means Vicki and I can play around before we I have to get up and untie you."

Patricia and Vicki came out from under the covers kissing and squeezing each other's breasts.

Kali started pricking me. Great, the one part of my body that isn't numb.

Patricia and Vicki had much more energy after sleeping. They took turns eating each other's pussy until Patricia said, "Enough". I think that they each had 3 good orgasms.

After resting awhile, Patricia asked me, "How long have you been kneeling for us, slave?"

"11 hours and 17 minutes, Bitch Patricia."

"Do you want to go for 12 hours, slave?"

I groaned. What I wanted was to be untied. "Whatever you wish, Bitch Patricia."

Vicki laughed. "Listening to slave call you bitch is starting to grow on me."

Patricia grinned and turned to Vicki. "How about we go do our exercises together and get some breakfast? Meanwhile, slave can kneel for a while longer."

"That sounds like a plan," Vicki answered.

Patricia and Vicki got out of bed and went into the den. I could hear them laughing and talking. I started daydreaming again to pass the time.

Patricia startled me from my thoughts. "Looks like you'll break your previous record, slave. You've been kneeling for 12 hours and 54 minutes. I'll bet you can hit 13 hours."

Patricia and Vicki were still naked. My cock had a mind of its own. Kali kept pricking me.

Vicki looked at Patricia. "Does slave get a reward for suffering for us for so long?"

Patricia thought a minute before responding. "Slave gets 2 seconds of tit touching time for every hour he spends kneeling. Since he broke his previous record, I'll give him 5 extra seconds."

"Tit touching," Vicki asked? You mean like this? Vicki grabbed Patricia's large augmented breasts and squeezed them hard for about a minute.

"Turn around, Vicki," Patricia commanded. Patricia reached around Vicki and caressed the underside of her breasts. "He's not allowed to touch my nipples nor squeeze my boobs. All he may do is touch my boobs with his fingertips."

"Wow, that's harsh. Feels good, though. Does slave know how many customers and dancers grab your tits every night at the club?"

Patricia grinned. "Yes, slave knows. I think that my tit teasing makes slave more envious than any other sexual teasing I do." Patricia looked at the kitchen timer. "13 hours and 6 minutes. I think slave has suffered enough for us."

Patricia untied my ankles and thighs. She lowered the suspension bar and helped me to sit down on the ottoman. She turned to Vicki and said, "Slave needs to recuperate for a while. Let's go take a shower, and I'll finish untying slave afterwards."

Fifteen minutes later, Patricia came back into the bedroom to untie me. She left Kali on as we went into the living room. Vicki was already sitting on the sofa.

"I told you slave would be ok." Patricia turned to me. "I told Vicki that you would shave her legs like you do for me."

I left to get the razor, shaving cream, bowl of warm water and washcloth, and coconut oil. I returned to the living room, and applied the shaving cream to Vicki's legs. I shaved her slowly, as I had no idea how she would react to my shaving her. Vicki had a landing strip, which I was careful to shave around. After shaving Vicki and while I applied the coconut oil to her legs and body, she exclaimed, "This feels super!"

"Yep. The coconut oil helps keep my hairs from ingrowing, as well as smelling wonderful."

After I finished with Vicki, I shaved Patricia. After I finished shaving Patricia, I prepared lunch for the 3 of us. While we were sitting at the dining room table eating, Vicki asked Patricia, "If I come over tomorrow night, will slave kneel for us again?"

Patricia laughed. "You like torturing slave that much? No, he'll just sleep on the floor by the bed. I think you'll like seeing how I restrain slave on the floor."

Vicki laughed. "That makes me feel better. I'm growing to like torturing slave."

After lunch, Patricia and Vicki got dressed. Patricia unlocked the Kali's teeth cock cage and locked me in my regular stainless steel cock cage. They left for work and I went back to bed, exhausted.

chatbug
chatbug
460 Followers