Sadomusica

Story Info
Light bondage and flogging.
1.5k words
4.58
12.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jpspam1
jpspam1
5 Followers

It's been a few days since last we talked. You are a very independent and busy woman so it didn't surprise me not to hear from you. The few times we've met have been amazing; you have a passion like no other woman I've met as it equals my own. So I don't mind the times we don't speak for I know it's worth the wait.

As I said the few times we've met have been amazing but I've still been unable to get you to go with me and witness the "wild side" that my music brings out in me. The animal trapped within me.

Leaving work I was surprised by a text from you. "Can you meet me here in about an hour?" followed by an address. It was fairly local so I texted back "Sure do you need me to bring anything?" waiting for a reply but none came so I made my way across the busy streets and found myself in front of a very nice mid 19th century brick home. At the front door I was just about to knock when I received another text. "Come in, lock the door behind you, take off your shirt, and follow the music." Being a devoted follower of you already I did as I was instructed.

I hear music coming from another part of the house and follow it as instructed as I get closer I recognize it as one of the artists I told you I like but you had no knowledge of. My mind began to wander and wonder what was in store for me. As I entered the almost empty room my eyes were first drawn to a mattress oddly placed on the wood floor in the center of the large room, white cotton sheets haphazardly thrown over it, burning candles in the corners of the room and a roaring fire in the fireplace. The music not loud enough to drown out the sound of the fire filled the room. I step farther into the room and hear your voice behind me but in a commanding tone that I'm not used to.

"Stop, don't turn around, and get on your knees!"

Once again I do as I'm instructed, fighting off the urge to open my mouth and allow the sarcasm to flow as I often do when I've been caught off guard by something.

I hear slight clacking behind me that could only be someone of your small build in stiletto heels walking across the hardwood floor. I feel you behind me standing over me a slight smell of finished leather and your all too familiar perfume follow you. Without the slightest touch of your skin you tie a blindfold over my eyes and strap a collar loosely around my neck. I feel you pull the leash attached to the collar and hear you say

"Come. Stay on your knees."

You lead me up onto the mattress from its foot and instruct me to lay face down with my arms out. You kneel on my forearm as I feel a leather wrist strap being buckled around my wrist and then the same repeated for my other arm. The heat of the fire warms my back as you remove my shoes, undo my belt and skillfully slide my pants off my body. As I lay there totally exposed I begin to wonder what you look like right now. Are you completely nude with your beautiful body shimmering in the firelight? Or to add to this adventure have you dawned some seductive sexy outfit? I can only imagine at this time but the mystery of not knowing is driving me wild.

The grungy driving beat of the music is bringing out the raw sexual beast I hide inside myself but the restraints are preventing him from reacting and only building his lustful hunger into a rage.

I feel you stand over me your shoes on each side of my hips and hundreds of slight rubbery tickles across my neck and shoulders. I quickly determine what this device is. My body instantly tenses knowing that this seductive tickle will soon be replaced by the tiny stings of the flogger you are teasing me with. The teasing tickle continues on each side of my back and down to my butt as you turn and begin at my ankles working your way up to my inner thigh. I begin to relax as I've not thought you were the type to cause any pain during play and in that instant with a flick of your wrist I feel the whips bite on my inner thigh and then again on the other you turn and continue whipping me up my back in a crisscross pattern till you reach my neck. This furry so fast that I have yet to be able to react to your first strike ends just as quickly as it begun. The wet warm burning sting of my flesh as it begins to rise overtakes me and I pull at my restraints to get free and fulfill the lust you have arisen in me.

You sit straddling my back I feel your warm wetness grinding on me as you release one wrist move it to the back of my neck followed by the other and bind them together. You lift yourself and roll me to my back. Pinning my shoulders and hands still behind my neck with your knees you grab my hair and pull me into you smothering me with your wetness. I begin to devour you, sucking, licking and biting. My tongue lashes at you almost as violently as the lashes I had just received by you. Your juices drown me. My lungs begin to burn fighting for air but I refuse to pull away. If I died at this moment I would not care as my lust has overcome all reason. Your hips buckle, your fingers tighten in my hair as your thighs begin to convulse. You let out a loud moan and collapse forward, your dripping pussy still resting on the bridge of my nose flooding my face as you continue to spasm and shake as I gasp for breath.

You recover quickly and move down my body. I feel teeth firmly biting at the base of my shaft and dragging up the length. Your hands tightly grip my balls and the base of my cock as you take me into your mouth teasing me with your teeth as you go. The pleasure is immense but doesn't last long as you make your way back up my body grab the blindfold and say

"I don't think we'll need this anymore"

As you remove the blindfold my eyes consume the next shock of the evening. Your beautiful hair pulled tightly back still shimmering in the firelight, dark makeup around your eyes bringing out their pale color with a look of sheer seductiveness, your lips a deep red outlined to bring out their natural fullness, and your firm body snugly fit into a tight red and black leather corset pushing your already full breasts to a point of sheer magnificence.

Your freshly painted nails dig into the flesh of my chest as you slip me into you. Your lips straiten as your hips begin to grind on me. You bend as if to kiss me and viciously bite my bottom lip, the taste of salty iron fills my mouth as you actually drew blood. With this my lust overrides all reason and control. I break the clasps binding my wrists behind my neck and throw you to the mattress. Straddling one leg I wrap myself around the other and enter you thrusting wildly. You begin to climax but I throw the leg I'm holding down rolling you face down and enter you again from behind. Biting at your shoulders and neck my thrusts keeping rhythm wit h the driving music repeating in the background. You climax and I continue not giving you a chance to recover. I pull your legs apart with my feet to deepen my thrusts. Sweat dripping down my back begins to sting from the wounds suffered during your lashing and the heat of the fire behind me. Your usual moans of pleasure have now been reduced to gasps for air as with a few deep and strong strokes I explode into you.

I collapse onto your back gasping for breath and gently kiss the back of your neck. I realize I've not said anything to you this evening so I decide not to ruin the moment with banter and just roll off of you and enjoy watching the light of the flames dance on your glistening skin.

You reach for something off the side of the mattress and roll onto your back next to me. Looking at the artwork on the CD case you are holding you say "Rob Zombie...Hmm not my usual taste but with you around I think I could get used to it."

jpspam1
jpspam1
5 Followers