Safari of Depravity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
614 Followers

Tears streaked Hannah's face and she tensed as she felt the hard cock at the opening of her pussy. She was thankful it was still wet from the Dylan's fingering when she felt how large the cock was as the leader shoved the entire length into her pussy with one thrust. He said something to the other men and they laughed further humiliating Hannah as she endured the rape. The leader pounded Hannah's cunt without mercy and in just a few short minutes he tensed and deposited his seed deep inside her.

Dylan hung his head down as he realized that the men were all going to fuck Hannah. They were lining up behind the leader each massaging massive cocks. Dylan realized some must be 18 inches long. He wondered how Hannah would survive the brutal rape. Dylan's eyes were riveted to the scene in front of him. Each man would kneel behind Hannah and easily slide his massive cock into her cunt.

By the fourth man, Dylan could tell that Hannah was beginning to enjoy the stimulation in spite of the rape. Her eyes were closed and she was beginning to rock back as the men plunged forward. Dylan watched as Hannah bit her lower lip and tensed and he knew she was having an orgasm. Dylan was relieved that the men appeared to only want to fuck Hannah in the cunt as they ignored her hanging breasts, ass, and mouth.

After the last of 15 men had fucked Hannah and she had climaxed at least 10 times Dylan noted, they rolled her onto her back and tied her hands and feet. They then turned their attention to him.

The two men guarding Dylan forced him to his feet. The leader stood in front of Dylan and yelled something in his native tongue at Dylan. When Dylan did not move, he was pushed and a spear tip placed under his chin. Dylan trembled and tried to understand the hand motions of the leader finally realizing that the leader wanted Dylan to remove his clothes.

Dylan quickly began to unbutton his shirt and in minutes was standing completely naked in front of the natives, hands covering his soft cock. The leader knocked Dylan's hands away and the natives all began pointing at Dylan tiny soft cock and obviously laughing. Dylan was blushing in shame, a deep crimson as he looked over at Hannah.

Hannah was lying on her back, naked, hands and feet tied straining her head to look at Dylan while one of the natives guarding her was rubbing the blunt end of his spears between her cunt lips. The natives around Dylan were stroking their enormous cocks, while pointing at Dylan. Dylan franticly noted that the native with the smallest cock looked to be at least 18 but no more than that - yet had at least a 12-inch erection.

The leader forced Dylan on his knees and elbows just like Hannah and yelled at the teenage native who promptly knelt behind Dylan. Dylan craned his neck to look behind him to be met by the tip of a spear. When Dylan felt the hard cock at the entrance of his ass he tried to move away. Quickly Muscleman stomped his large black foot on his outstretched hand stopping any movement and pinning it to the ground. This caused Dylan to yell in pain.

Just as he began yelling from the stomp the teenager drove his 12-inch cock into Dylan's asshole. Dylan arched his back at such pain in his ass and in his hand. He was disgusted as he felt the boy's balls slapping up against his ass as the teenager butt fucked him with the fury of young passions. He looked over to see Hannah humping her hips up and down, rubbing her swollen cunt on the long shaft of her guard's spear. She was watching Dylan's plight with lustful abandon. Dylan was humiliated and ashamed at being used this way, and in front of his wife who was obviously so far gone that she was enjoying the entire debauched episode now. But he was thankful for the native's youth as he quickly came in Dylan's ass leaving his cock inside Dylan until it was soft.

As the native removed his cock, Dylan could feel the cum leaking from his ass down his thigh. Mercifully, Dylan was not subjected to the gangbang Hannah experienced, but was bound hands and feet. Two natives ran off into a stand of trees while Dylan laid on his stomach and tried to comprehend what was happening. Looking over he found Hannah had been turned over on her stomach and Dylan could see the gobs of cum on her thighs and her partially opened, bare cunt. He imagined she was stretched out from the 15 giant black cocks and wondered if she'd ever close fully again. Certainly she'd never be able to feel his meager 3 inches in her, if he ever did get the opportunity to fuck her now. Hannah's cunt lips were swollen and red and her clit was sticking out, hard, and engorged from all the stimulation.

The natives returned from the stand of trees with two long poles. Hannah and Dylan were flipped over onto their backs and the long poles were slide between their arms and legs. Two natives got at each end of the poles and lifted Dylan and Hannah like wild game. Hannah screamed from the pain in her arms caused by her own weight. As Dylan was lifted he saw brown-tinged cum on his thighs and realized he must be leaking shit and jizz from his own gaping hole after the butt fucking. His crushed hand was throbbing, but thankfully not bleeding. Dylan just let his head hang back as the group trotted off carrying Hannah and Dylan back to their camp...

Continued in Part 2: "Initiation"

scatwoman
scatwoman
614 Followers
12