Safari of Depravity Ch. 03

Story Info
Abducted white couple enslaved by African tribe.
4.2k words
3.75
113.5k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
614 Followers

by Scatwoman (credit to MercySlayer for inspiration)

Part 3: "A New Life"

Over the next month, Hannah was always ass-fucked first by the Chief and then left to the mercy of the other men. She now just bobbed up and down while her cunt and ass was used, no longer even pretending to resist. And she came so frequently Dylan wondered if she ever had time for a conscious thought.

Dylan was similarly fucked in the ass, but only by the initiate young men. The white couple were occasionally removed from their bonds, cleaned, and allowed to rest, then hung back between the trees.

Neither ever ate real food nor drank anything that wasn't cum or piss again. They subsisted only on a diet of shit, from humans and various other animals (zebra, dog, hippo, rhino, even elephant), sometimes even each other's shit. Dylan did, eventually, get to worship at his wife's ass again, but only to eat her super-dark, concentrated, recycled nasty shit (sometimes diarrhea) or to drink the cum and piss from her ass that had been deposited there by the Chief or other natives. Her ass was unrecognizable to Dylan, no longer the cute, tight little derriere he'd fallen in love with. Now it poured diarrhea or dropped huge loads of shit in his mouth, no longer capable of the cute little "toots" he seemed to vague recall. Her anus and sphincter now never completely closed, so her ass gas just bubbled out of her ass up through the cum-sludge that was always filling her anal canal. Now her once cute, tight pink bud was a loose, used, abused and perpetually gaping shit hole, the kind you'd find on a two-dollar white trash whore in a trailer park. His tongue never gave her pleasure again. Neither spoke anymore or even acknowledged the other.

Dylan continued to have his cock tied off and now had a continual, painful erection, not much assuaged by his occasional, uncontrollable explosive ejaculation while being ass-raped or shit-fed.

In addition, he noticed that he had developed breasts and his balls and dick were getting even smaller. He also noticed he was getting less and less bodily and facial hair. He deduced that they must be feeding them some sort of female hormones in their daily animal shit feedings (those herbs!) and turning him into a woman! They must have been feeding it to Hannah, too, as her breasts were twice their original size. The herbs must also have acted as a sort of contraceptive as, despite the countless voluminous loads of potent black seed injected into Hannah's womb, she never got pregnant. Dylan would have liked to have thought this was just because he did such a thorough job sucking and swallowing all of the black cum from his wife's cunt after every gang rape. But he knew he couldn't have gotten it all. They later discovered that this birth control was intentional. The tribe felt any children of hers by a tribesman would be abominations - inferior half-breeds.

Also, Hannah's nipples had been pulled and abused so much that they stuck out almost 2 inches and her clit was the same. He looked down at his own penis and realized the hormones had made it shrink, as well. Now his cock and balls were even smaller than before. Hell, even Hannah's stretched-out and engorged clit was getting comparable in size to his tiny, useless penis.

As a full-moon evening fell on what Dylan figured was the beginning of their second month of captivity, something had changed that day. Neither he nor Hannah had been touched or used in anyway. The natives had built a large fire and with darkness were dancing in what appeared to be a frenzy war dance. Little did Dylan or Hannah know what was in store for them.

They came for Dylan first, took him down from his trees and dragged him to the center of the tribe. He was laid on his back on a flat table and a medicine woman (the same that brought them their daily herb-filled animal shit meal, he realized) rubbed some sort of ointment on his nipples, navel and penis. He wasn't sure what the purpose of it was until he felt a ring shoved through his skin below his navel. He was shocked and frightened, but to his surprise there was no pain (only discomfort) and minimal blood. The ointment must have been some sort of home-made numbing cream, he realized. He endured what was just uncomfortable, but then the fat woman came up and took a large quill and drove it through the skin of his cock just below the tip.

Now Dylan struggled as another ring was placed in his cock and attached to the ring below his navel pinning his cock in an upright position. He had developed small breasts and they were to receive similar attention as rings were inserted in his nipples as well. Dylan tried to fight, but was to weak and in the end just laid passively while the natives ritually pierced him.

Finally, he was flipped over onto his stomach with his legs straddling the table. He could not see what was happening, but felt the ointment being rubbed on his scrotum then intense heat from being burned - right on his balls! Dylan screamed as the Chief held up Dylan's scrotum where he had branded Dylan with the symbol of their tribe. Dylan's nightmare was not over as the Chief had two natives hold Dylan down.

The Chief spoke to an older native man who shook his head "yes" enthusiastically and then removed his loincloth to revealed a cock that rivaled the Chief's in size, but it was thicker and more gnarled. He moved in behind Dylan and Dylan began to panic. Until now, he had only had the relatively smaller and thinner penises of the younger native men up his ass. And while he had grown accustomed to them and easily accommodated their 12-to-14 inch cocks, this Elder's massive prick was in another league altogether! He felt wetness on his asshole and hoped it was the medicine woman's numbing cream - but no luck. She was standing in front of Dylan several feet away. Instead, he heard the Elder hocking up another gob of saliva and spitting it onto his quivering anus.

Dylan shook as the Elder pressed his hard, mushroom-headed prick against his rebellious sphincter and groaned a loud, long guttural moan as the flared head forced its way in. It was smaller just behind the head, but his thickly veined cock widened again at the middle, even wider than the head and Dylan yelped and bucked and squealed as the Elder grabbed hold of Dylan's hips and rammed with all his might until every last thick inch was buried in the white man's obscenely stretched asshole. Once it was in to the hilt, the Elder let his monster cock rest there in Dylan's ass and rocked back and forth fucking him, taking only the last few inches in and out. He could feel the fat head rubbing deep inside him as the Elder fucked him deeper than any of the initiates had managed.

The Elder then slowly pulled out almost all the way and Dylan relaxed as it left him, like the relief of a giant turd sliding out that had been constipating him for days. But the Elder stopped at the fat head and left it in him. Dylan wondered why he was waiting to pull the last out and lifted his head to look back at the Elder. Just then, the Elder yelled out a sort of war cry and lurched forward with all his might and slammed his entire length and girth back into Dylan's stretched-out rectum in one savage thrust! Dylan cried out but immediately had a second fat cock shoved into his mouth - Muscleman's! The two natives fucked him from either end in an obscene, primal display - without mercy or concern for him, they fucked him savagely, ramming their cocks in and out of him in synch and with all the speed and might their 7-foot muscular frames could muster. 40 inches of fat cock spearing Dylan from both ends, over and over, Dylan tied down and completely helpless as they fucked him like the lowliest of whores, like an animal, like a bitch. Dylan strained his eyes to try to see Hannah in between the Chief's thrusts, and saw her. Two of the women were holding her and fingering her cunt and asshole and she was moaning and writhing as she watched Dylan be ravaged by these two black monsters.

The old native began to grunt and groan - he was getting ready to shoot his African seed straight into Dylan's abused shithole! Muscleman, too, was grunting and grabbed Dylan's head with both hands and his sinewy, muscular arms flexed, veins popping out as he shoved his incredible ebony prick all the way down Dylan's throat, plumbing his esophagus, until his pubic hair tickled the inside of Dylan's squashed nostrils and his pendulous black balls rested on Dylan's chin. He felt those balls twitch and throb on his chin as he realized Muscleman was cumming directly into his stomach - he could feel the heat of each thick jet as it splattered against his belly's walls! At the same time, the Elder screamed in Dylan's ear, reaching around and pulling the rings in Dylan's tits, squeezing the new growth of breast as Dylan felt his massive, thick cock throb even thicker with each explosive burst of hot black jizz flooded Dylan's guts.

This final degradation, combined with the sight of his horny wife watching his humiliation, was the last straw for Dylan. He let go of the very last strand of his pride, of his manhood and gave into his fate and the epic black breeding he was experiencing - and he came like never before. Wads upon wads of his cum shot out from his prick like never before - more than he'd ever managed to shoot in his life. He heard his wife scream in her own orgasm as she witnessed this.

When his ejaculate was spent, the two black giants were still fucking him with their semi-hard cocks and Dylan opened his eyes to see his wife - but she was now being dragged away by the women into the darkness. He strained to watch after her but soon saw her nowhere in sight. As the two men continued to roughly use him, not pulling out but rather each stiffening again for more abuse, he wondered if he would ever see his newlywed bride again.

After the two men had each dumped their seed in Dylan's guts three times - from one end and the other, they pulled Dylan up and took him to their hut. Dylan's spirit had been broken. He realized that these natives had turned him into a woman and given him to the old man and younger brother – Muscleman (he later discovered that Muscleman's 18-year-old son was the first to ass rape Dylan when they were first assaulted at their car). Inside the hut, the old men fucked Dylan again and slept with him just as if Dylan was their wife. That night, Dylan was chained by his new piercings to a metal ring in the base of the hut and fell asleep with one cock up his ass and another down his throat. It was the beginning of his long, tortured life of servitude as a pathetic, little white he-girl.

Hannah had finished drinking the hot piss of her two female captors and stirred at the last wails of Dylan as he had been dragged away. It was dark and she couldn't see where he'd been taken. She was not sure what was happening as she was untied and walked to the center of the tribe. She was laid on the same table where Dylan had just been and the Chief made a big speech.

When the Chief was finished, a woman placed a smooth, rounded cylinder of wood just inside Hannah's cunt lips and rubbed the ointment on her clit and labia. Hannah had not made a sound in many days, but now she began to scream as the woman drove the quill through her clit and placed a ring. She then quickly placed two rings in each cunt lip.

Hannah shook her head from side to side as the woman now numbed Hannah's nipples and shoved the quill through them, then placed large gold rings in each one. Hannah heard the drums pounding and felt her legs being pulled outward.

The Chief walked between her legs and easily slid his 20- inch cock into Hannah's cunt with no effort. He pumped her several times, pulled out and entered her ass, again with no effort. Those enormously large cocks had fucked Hannah so much; her cunt and ass now easily accommodated the Chief's size. The Chief began to alternate between Hannah's cunt and ass picking up the pace.

Finally he began to cum, but for the first time, he pulled out and she flipped Hannah over and plunged his shit-covered cock all the way down her gullet in one forceful, swift thrust. Hannah could feel his cock throb in her throat as his cum sprayed directly into Hannah's stomach. With that, Hannah was stood up and the Chief pushed her toward his hut and inside.

***

A week later, Dylan was alone in the Elder's hut and noticed something that appeared out of place. Being the one responsible for the tidiness of the hut, he picked it up. He squinted at it - something about it was simultaneously foreign but also familiar. The materials it was made from didn't fit in. He turned it around and realized with a start what it was - Hannah's bag from the car! He looked around in a panic, not wanting to be seen, but all the men (the real men, unlike him) were out hunting, he knew he was safe for a while. He unzipped it and spied a silver rectangle with rounded edges, it was metallic and cool to the touch. He picked it up and realized it was Hannah's iPad! He regarded it with a native's awe - it was like a like a relic from another time, a past life. The natives must have found it in the car with their other belongings and kept it, but did not know what to do with it.

It still had a small amount of charge left and after jogging his memory a bit to remember how, he turned it on. He found Hannah's personal folder where the data on the Congo had been and skimmed it. He was shocked to see that she knew much more than she had admitted! This tribe was *not* uncontacted - in fact it had been well documented. They had been studied medically (and put on record as being an average 6'6" height for men and very muscular, with average penis sizes of 16 inches!) and their culture and practices had been documented exhaustively! Every detail, including the treatment of their women, the herbs they use to magnify femininity in their women, their practice of taking captives from other tribes, their practice of raping and using their captives as human toilets - it was all there.

He skimmed a section of the study on the tribe about how the anthropologists who had studied the tribe had barely escaped and recommended that nobody ever return to study them for fear of their own safety and to let the tribe evolve on its own until it was civilized enough to join the rest of the world. Nobody was ever coming for them, ever. Somewhere, down deep, Dylan still assumed this was temporary. That somehow, some day they might escape or some others would come and find them and take them back to the white, civilized world. But now he knew that was an impossible hope.

The heartbreaking realization hit Dylan like a ton of bricks - this was no accident. Hannah knew EXACTLY what she was getting them into. She had planned it all. In her personal folder were hundreds of thousands of stories, pictures and videos of interracial porn - all incredibly hung black men dominating and fucking white men and women in every conceivable way. Her search history was filled with terms like "biggest dick in the world" and "black superiority", "white slavery", "primitive African cultures", etc. etc. It become obvious to him that the only reason she had studied cultural anthropology in the first place was to fulfill her own perverse lust for the biggest, blackest cocks in the world and a life of total submission to them. And she had found the one place on Earth that would be her paradise. And dragged Dylan along for the ride.

Dylan sat and wept and, as the iPad's battery finally died and the screen went black so, too, did his world - his old life - snuffed out and gone forever. From this day forth, he was nothing more than a white fuck-toy bitch and human toilet for his black masters, and he accepted it now, completely, body and soul.

***

Six months passed and Dylan and Hannah adapted to their new lives. Dylan cooked and cleaned for his "husbands". His breasts continued to grow and he wore the wrap-around skirt just like the other native women. He looked just like a woman except for his perpetually hard micro-cock attached to his abdomen by the gold rings. Dylan's solace was now he was only fucked by his "husbands" and, while their cocks were among the largest in the village, it was only four or five times each every day. He was also their toilets and the toilet of any man or woman who crossed his path and decided to use him. And, of course, he was served his daily helping of animal feces and estrogen herbs by the medicine woman. But Dylan had now grown accustomed to the rank, foul tastes of the tribe's shit and piss, and even to the stringy, awful, hot animal shit he was expected to eat.

Hannah also wore the wrap around skirt like the other women. She became the third wife of the Chief and her days were filled with cooking, gathering wood, being fucked, orally servicing the other wives and serving as the family toilet. She had two additional rings added to her cunt. Frequently she would be cooking, or cleaning around the hut and the Chief would just push her over onto her knees and butt-fuck her doggy style without any concern for her. She was resolved that she was simply property.

Both were also used to give tongue baths to their masters. It was arguable who had it worse. Dylan had to lick clean the two brothers, who got very sweaty and dirty during the course of the day. From dirty, sweaty feet, up to their shitty ass cracks, taking each of their sweaty balls in his mouth and tongue-washing each one (his tongue which used to bring so much pleasure to his wife was now learning all new skills), up to their rank armpits and waxy ears.

Hannah, however, not only had to tongue-clean the Chief, but also his two other wives. This gave her much more surface area to lick and get clean, especially the fatter wife. She had to lift and lick clean every fold, including the sweaty swath under each of her gigantic tits and the cavernous, sweaty, dirty ass crack that could swallow Hannah's entire head.

Additionally, while the two brothers would regularly piss down Dylan's throat in amounts that would do a horse proud, and they fed him every turd they produced, Hannah, too, was used as toilet for not only the Chief, but for his other two wives as well.

The older one was very fat and would sit her whole weight on Hannah's head, suffocating her, only lifting to give her some air when she felt Hannah's struggling was starting to subdue, meaning she was about to pass out. Sometimes Hannah's only air for a minute or two were the voluminous, nasty farts the fat black woman shot into her mouth with great force. Hannah wondered how Dylan could stand them when she used to fart in his mouth! And she ate a TON, giving her huge, massive volumes of shit. A single feeding from her could distend Hannah's usually flat as a board belly and leave her feeling full for several hours.

The other wife, the younger one, was a tall and muscular, cruel woman who took sadistic pleasure in feeding Hannah her shit. She resented the fact that she had to share the Chief with this white bitch and let her know in no uncertain terms what she thought of her. She would make Hannah beg for it, then slap her around, force her to ground and bind her. Then she'd use leather straps and a special wooden device to hold Hannah's mouth open. She'd then sit over Hannah's mouth, twisting and yanking on Hannah's large nipple rings while she shat long, firm turds directly down Hannah's throat, not allowing her to chew them! She forced the firm crap straight into her gullet. After nearly a foot of hard-packed feces was lodged down her throat, she would dismount use her foot to shove the last few inches down the white bitch's throat. Other times, She would purposely eat foods that would give her terrible, raunchy diarrhea that would explode into Hannah's mouth with immense force. If Hannah couldn't chug it fast enough, if she spilled a single drop, the wife would spend the next hour with Hannah bent over one knee, her other foot stepping on Hannah's head, planting the white girl's face in a massive pile of zebra shit, forcing her to eat it while the black woman spanked her ass savagely. Hannah came every time.

scatwoman
scatwoman
614 Followers
12