Safe Driving Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not cumming immediately in a flood of glorious pleasure took effort. And as always, effort that was well rewarded as the heavenly sensations submerged my mind in endless pleasure. Getting head while standing is a wonderful position to feel dominant, especially when looking down at a sexy woman's hanging tits. My eyelids shut as she began taking me deeper and deeper into her warm enveloping wetness.

The sensations changed, but in this state, such recognition was too minor to think about with my cock in paradise. Much like hearing someone do another hit, soon followed by Lisa standing against me, lips parted. It was natural to kiss and share the smoke, a hand running over her smooth ass, teasing along her crack. Her kissing became distracted as my fingers slid along her slit from behind.

Her pussy was wonderfully tempting, and when I began to finger her, she put her arms over my shoulders, saying two fingers would be lovely too. Opening my eyes, her expression provided a perfect reflection of a wonderfully stoned slut, just like Joan's, a woman I enjoyed having sex with after getting high. Some people love the glorious combination of weed and sex, explaining why Lisa had been so eager to catch up. With two fingers stretching her tight wet tunnel, she slumped a bit against me, asking if John was a good cock sucker, bringing up the reality that since she had stood, John had been going down on me.

"Fuck yes," adding the best head is always the head you are getting. She giggled, saying a test would be fun. "Keep your eyes closed" I heard, then she moved a bit, though remaining close enough to keep being finger fucked. John's mouth left my shaft, allowing both tongues to run over my sensitive tautly stretched skin.

One mouth positioned itself over my cock head, tongue lightly running along the slit, causing an intensely enjoyable shiver to run through me. The sliding motion was so slow I began begging. My cock was being swallowed from above, making my attempts to go deeper fruitless. Realizing this meant Lisa was going down on me, right in front of her husband, I started circling my fingers in her squeezing cunt, making her moan with a mouth half filled with cock.

The finger fucking resulted in her taking my whole cock, unable to resist having both places stretched and pleasured, mirroring how I felt being inside her. The actual contest never started, as John stood up next to me. His hand guided Lisa's head back from my rod, and she held both of our cocks, stroking them closer.

"You'll like this" he said, just before our cocks touched. "Fuck yes" was all I could say in reply as exquisite contact occurred. He was completely right about being intimate like this, a woman we had both fucked in the past about to go down on us together. As her lips pressed our cock heads together, he moaned that this is why being bi-curious is so much fun. His hand was running over my ass as I leaned over to begin kissing him.

This is basic three way sex logic, as there is no reason not to enjoy opportunities as they arise. John was a very sloppy kisser, a real turn on for me as we shared Lisa's mouth, a sign of just how wasted he had become, lost in a sexual fog. Still fingering a pussy just made the kissing even more intense, cock to cock in a talented mouth.

Lisa straightened. Seeing our kissing as she rubbed our slippery cocks together, she joined in, the three of us kissing together. Pulling back, she said it was time to compare again, adding that she had not forgotten. John bent as she leaned into me, our lips quickly pressing together. She took full advantage of my distraction as John went down on me, her tongue probing deep into my mouth. At this moment, I had surrendered my will completely to husband and wife.

Or perhaps more accurately, all three of us were totally turned on having uninhibited stoned sex with each other. When Lisa leaned away, my fingers left her glorious pussy. "Who's better?" she asked as she sat down on the couch, legs spread in my direction. Looking straight at her swelled pussy lips, her fur darkly matted in a couple of places, there was no way to come up with anything clever.

"You are both fantastic" I was able to groan. Leaving John's mouth took a bit of will, but after Lisa wondered what was taking me so long, any doubts went away. Kneeling at her crotch, I start to slide my tongue along her slippery slit. John moved, putting a knee on the couch, cock and balls positioned at Lisa's head. He was stroking watching me go down on his wife, and soon could not resist getting head from her, pushing his cock head past her open lips.

Eating her pussy was heavenly, the way shed responded, opening her legs as the scent of her sexy pussy filled my brain. Hearing and seeing the cock sucking was a thrill, one that made it easy to respond to Lisa's grinning at me as she held John's glistening sexy cock in my direction. Matching pelvis height, my shaft pressing along her soft yielding slit, meant that my mouth was now available for her husband. A thought that felt perfectly normal, having sex with a married pair, everyone high and interested in getting off without worrying about where the games went.

The way my cock felt between her slick lips was perfect, positioning my opened lips over John's cock head, hearing her saying "suck him.. take it. He's your cock slut." Her hand began pressing my shaft against her pussy, still talking dirty as I started to suck her husband's cock while she watched.

Somehow, this all felt wonderfully kinky, two men and a woman having a mutual threesome. The weed was distinctly playing a role in enhancing our desires and curiosity, discovering how perfectly John's luscious rod filled my mouth, the scent of his wife's pussy filling my nostrils from below. His skin was softly smooth, the smoothness enhancing the stiffness of his shaft. Soon, we developed a rhythm, led by Lisa's motions being reflected in my sucking.

Letting her hand guide me against her welcoming lips, still going down on John, I knew that we were going to be fucking, and also knew that it would impossible to resist her desire to be fucked in front of her husband. My moaning came from a mouth surrounding a man's stiff dick, now knowing how good that feels, as my own cock head entered paradise. Lisa reached and grabbed the base of John's cock, making it plain that she wanted another cock.

Watching a woman give a blow job to her husband as my balls pressed against her soft lubricated pink skin was extraordinary. When she pulled her mouth off his rod, I stopped pumping her cunt, moving close so we could both run tongues along his taut skin. We soon developed a pattern, taking a long amount of time to go from base to the ridge, then one of us taking his cock deep, alternating each time. In a way, we were torturing him in the best way possible, always close to release, yet never reaching it.

His words were distracted and dirty, talking about Tom and Sue, most likely the pictured couple he had had sex with during his riding travels. "Fucking.. cock sucking.. hot slut cunt. Licking together. So hot to see.. fucked wife.. cock deep. Like Tom watching Sue be fucked as I sucked, sexy sharing."

Lisa and I had begun kissing before taking turns again on his cock, her pussy squeezing as my tongue went deep into her mouth. John kept moaning about fucking Sue, and how hot it was now to be like Tom watching as two mouths serviced him. I understood without thought that the way we were having sex right now was the same way John had, sucking Tom's cock, buried deep into Sue's willing cunt. Passing along the experience of what it felt like to suck cock, especially when feeling the wife's soft pussy skin surround a quivering rod at the same time.

As my hips began moving, she took John's cock deep into her mouth. The sounds of her wet pussy and her uninhibited moans were a turn on for John and I, falling into a spell as Lisa used both holes to get off. We were no longer in control as orgasm beckoned, seeing John face fuck his wife as I pounded her lusciously willing pussy.

The squeezing became hypnotic watching her swallow the first of John's hot cum. My pumping semen filled her as John kept orgasming, her contractions growing delightfully stronger as she joined us in shared threesome bliss, being filled with flowing hot cum from two cocks. When she said "kiss me," I only realized that it meant experiencing another man's cum after my tongue felt the different texture of her mouth.

12