Safe Sex on the Beach, or MILF FTW

Story Info
Two very different women. One very lucky young man.
9.8k words
4.38
87.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Jablonski had kept her husband's last name even after she had divorced the cheating SOB. She never corrected anyone about the "Mrs." She didn't care.

She came to work almost every day at Friendly Beach, the four acre man-made beach she and her ex-husband now co-owned. He got 50% of the entrance fees and she got the other half. She got 100% of the money from the snack shop and the snack shop was where most of the profits were. That was fair, she said, considering that he had been a cheating SOB.

He still hired most of the staff from the groundskeepers to the lifeguards and she hired the staff at the snack shop. Even if she wasn't working at the snack shop, she would stop by Friendly Beach at least once a day just to do a quick count of the teenagers and college students at the beach. She only got 50% of the ticket sales, but she didn't want to have to rely on Mr. Jablonski to tell her how many tickets had been sold. She wasn't going to let him cheat her again.

Kevin was the college student she had hired to run the snack shop that summer. There was no stove for cooking, not even a fryer, so she didn't need someone with chef skills. What she needed was someone she could trust. A rising sophomore majoring in Applied Math at the university, Kevin seemed shy, but every one of his references had said that he was very reliable. When she asked him why he wanted the job, he had said that Friendly Beach was only 4.27 miles from the university library. It was the best answer she had ever heard and he was hired.

Most of the summer had passed in the usual way. Young women in string bikinis lay on beach towels while their boyfriends threw a football or splashed around in the lake. Families would come for the day, small children with beach toys setting up camp in a little area of their own to the side of the rowdy teenagers. No one had drowned. Every thirty minutes or so, a lifeguard, all of whom just happened to be young women, sexy young blond women hired by Mr. Jablonski, would blow a whistle or shout at someone to stop doing whatever it was. But the summer went by fast.

Kevin thought the job was better than he had expected. The snack shop was busy only during the time-out sessions. Between lifeguard shifts, every two hours, all of the swimmers had to get out of the lake for 15 minutes. Mrs. Jablonski said this policy was for safety and maybe it was, but the break also caused every beachgoer to go to the snack shop for a cold drink or candy bar. That was the business model that had kept Friendly Beach profitable for 16 years.

Between time-outs, Kevin had started reading an advanced calculus book for a class he told Mrs. Jablonski he would take in the fall. She admired his discipline and ambition, although he was really a weird, shy kid.

Between the snack rush and studying, Kevin would find his mind drifting to the girls on the beach. Some were too young for him and he quickly learned which of the "dailies" -- the girls there every day -- were still in high school and who was in college or doing something else. But all of the lifeguards were at least 18. Mr. Jablonski made sure of that. All summer long, Kevin had been admiring one girl in particular: Jessica, a lifeguard who worked the noon until dusk shift.

She wore one of three bikinis. One was red, another bright yellow, and the other was a kind of purple and pink swirl. The red was his favorite. Like the other lifeguards, she had long blond hair that she pulled back in a ponytail. It bobbed along behind her as she strode from the parking lot, across the beach, and over to the lifeguard's chair. He knew when she was coming and when she was going. And Jessica knew Kevin.

When she walked over to the snack shop after her shift to get her free soda, one per lifeguard per shift, she always ordered a diet Coke and he would have it ready for her, packed with ice. "Thanks, Kevin. You are so sweet," she would say, take her drink, and walk away, her ponytail bouncing up and down as her hips swayed left to right.

The first time Mrs. Jablonski noticed Kevin watching Jessica, she warned him. "Be careful. You study too hard and you might go blind."

"I didn't even bring my books today," he said.

"That's not what I meant," Mrs. Jablonski smiled. "You had better be safe. She has a boyfriend twice your size."

He looked at Mrs. Jablonski, but did not know what to say. "I'll be safe," he said.

"You be safe," she smiled. "Have some fun, but remember -- be safe."

"OK" was all he could think to say. Mrs. Jablonski counted the swimmers and left.

She was an interesting woman. He couldn't guess her age. Someone had said that she had a grown daughter, so she must be at least 40. She had been divorced for almost 10 years. She was tall, almost as tall as Kevin. She wasn't thin like the girls on the beach, but she had curves in all the right places. Sometimes, she would show up at the beach in shorts and a t-shirt and he could tell that, twenty years ago, she had probably been the most beautiful girl on that beach. Her blond hair, blue eyes, and laughing smile made her a classic.

When Kevin stopped to think about Mrs. Jablonski, he realized that she was at least as sexy as any MILF he had seen on the Internet. Was she that kind of woman? He knew better than to think that could be true.

Besides, Jessica was more for him. She was his age. Unfortunately, girls like Jessica did not have any interest in geeks like him. And she had a boyfriend. Her boyfriend was a like some reality show stereotype, a weightlifter with wide shoulders and virtually no neck. Mrs. Jablonski was right; Jessica's boyfriend could be dangerous.

As for Mrs. Jablonski, when she was not around, Kevin could not help but compare her to the women he saw when he searched for "MILF" -- sex-crazed, completely uninhibited, and doing things so perverted that no real woman would actually do that. He felt guilty when he thought of her that way. She was his employer. He would need a good reference next summer. Besides, Mrs. Jablonski was a smoker and that was nasty. As beautiful as she was, she reeked of cigarettes and whatever perfume she wore. Every time she stopped by the snack bar counter, he could smell cigarettes and perfume for an hour after she left.

Jessica or Mrs. Jablonski? Mrs. Jablonski or Jessica? Neither one of them was going to happen, so he focused on his books and filling fountain drinks and ringing up orders for chips and candy bars.

That was how the summer was going until one day when Kevin was closing up for the night. He was startled by the service bell at the counter. It was 9pm, the sun was down, and a dark shadow had settled over the lake. The only light on for four acres was the light at the snack shop. He did not know anyone was still there. He walked to the counter.

"Where's my soda?" Jessica said with a smile. This was a red bikini day.

"Sorry," he said. "I got so busy I didn't even know you were still here."

"You didn't even notice me," she pouted. Something about her seemed different.

"No, um, sorry. Let me get you a Diet Coke," he said.

"You had better hurry or my feelings will be hurt," she said.

He looked at her and she smiled back at him, staring him in the eyes. She titled her head to the side, started twirling her hair, and winked at him. He handed her the soda, but she just left it on the counter.

"I know what you want," she said.

"What?"

"I know what you want and I am going to let you have it."

He was speechless. She actually hopped up onto the counter and slipped down over it. Standing right beside him, she took his hand and walked him into the back room. She turned to him and, in an instant, let her red bikini top fall to the floor as she shimmied out of her bottoms. She tossed them on the floor and there she stood. Her beautiful tan body radiated light from head to toe. He looked into her eyes for only a moment before he looked to her beautiful boobs and then down to her thighs where he saw just a tuft of golden hair. She looked exactly like the girls in the videos on the Internet. She was a porn star in real life.

"I know what you want, and I am going to let you have it," she said and stepped forward and put the palm of her hand on his chest. And then her hand went down his chest to his crotch. "Wow," she said. "You don't need any encouragement," she said. She unbuttoned his pants, reached into his shorts, and grabbed his penis.

"But what... what... about your boyfriend," he said.

She smiled at him while she knelt down to pull off his shorts. "He cheats on me. Why can't I cheat on him?"

In seconds, she had undressed him and was pulling at his cock.

"Fuck me," she whispered in his ear.

He wasn't sure exactly what she wanted him to do, but he didn't argue. "Here?" he asked.

She looked around and realized there was no place to lie down. "The beach," she said and took his hand and led him out behind the snack shop where the light was dim. "Fuck me right here," she said. "Right here, right now."

"Is it safe?" he asked as she pulled him toward her.

She wished she had thought ahead to bring a towel with her, but the sand was cool and soft and she didn't really have a choice about it now. "It's OK," she said. "Let's just do it, OK?"

She pulled him down toward her. There was an awkward moment when she could tell he was having trouble finding her in the dark. "I'm right here," she said, taking his cock and guiding his cockhead right up against her pussy. She was taken by surprise as he, without the slightest hesitation, was suddenly deep inside her, thrusting hard and fast.

With each push into her, it felt as if his cock were getting bigger and harder. With her boyfriend, she always had to squeeze a bit tighter. With Kevin, she found herself trying to relax and open herself up to him -- absolutely impossible since it seemed as if this shy geeky dweeb was going to drill her ass into the sand.

"Owww," she said.

"Oh, no," he said and instantly stopped. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah," she said. "Don't worry about it. I'm fine. Just... do it, OK?"

"Can I fuck you some more?" he asked.

She looked at his face in the twilight. He was serious. "Umm, yeah," she said. "You can go ahead."

With permission, he resumed his fierce, rhythmic thrusting, going even deeper inside her. When he felt her tightening around him, he felt himself losing control.

"Cum," she begged breathlessly. "I need you to cum. Just do it. Do it."

He thrust into her as hard and fast as he could until he felt the pull from his balls, quickly climbing up his shaft. "Yes," he said. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Cum spurt from his cock deep into her, but he just kept going as if nothing had happened at all.

In the faint light, she looked up at him and saw the big grin on his goofy face. But he just kept going, thrusting away without the slightest sign of exhaustion.

She grabbed his hips to stop him. She wiggled out from under him. She stood up and he stood up, too. "That was really fun," she said. "Really fun. But I," she said, "I have got to go."

She immediately started to walk back to the snack shop and he followed behind, his still hard cock bouncing along in front of him like her ponytail bouncing along behind her.

"That was fun," she said again, quickly pulling on her bikini bottoms.

He stood watching her. His cock was rock hard, glistening with his own juices. He did not know what to say. "That was fun," he finally said, agreeing with her, although he realized he sounded maybe too enthusiastic.

"Well," she said, twisting her bikini top around and pulling up the straps, "I hope that was everything you hoped it was."

As she walked away, he called out to her. "When will I see you again?"

"I work Tuesday," she called back.

At some point he realized he was still naked and put on his clothes. You never see that in porno. You never see what happens after everyone is done having sex. They must just go back to doing whatever they were doing, he thought. He went back to cleaning up the snack shop, but he had a big grin on his face. Then, he realized that Jessica had left her Diet Coke on the counter and he thought to himself, proudly, I guess soda wasn't what she had been coming to the snack shop for after all.

Thirty minutes later, Jessica arrived at her boyfriend Derrick's apartment.

"About time," he said. "I'm starving. Where are we going for dinner?"

Jessica walked over him with a sexy grin. "I'm not hungry. Let's fuck."

"You're still in your bathing suit! What about dinner? I'm starving," he said.

"You'll live," she said. "Let's fuck right now." She took his hand and led him back into the bedroom. She took off his clothes as he reluctantly obliged. Then, she stood and waited for him to undress her.

"Oh, OK," he said and he untied her top. He tossed it across the room. He reached down and pulled her bottoms off. She watched him to see if he would notice. He glanced at her bottoms for only a moment and threw them on the floor. He picked her up and tossed her on the edge of the bed. He was only half-hard, but that had never stopped him before. "You really are horny," he said as he quickly slipped inside of her. She didn't say a word.

After Derrick was done, he immediately walked to the bathroom like he always did. Jessica stood up, picked up her bathing suit, and looked at her bottoms. There was a pool of milky white jizz in her bathing suit. How could he not have noticed?

*****

The next week, it was her shift again and Kevin was at the snack shop. "You know," she told him during the afternoon lifeguard shift. "I had a great time last week. Didn't you?"

He looked around. Mrs. Jablonski was in the backroom. She was counting cups and candy bars. "Yes," he said, leaning forward over the counter.

Just then, Mrs. Jablonski walked up on them. "Hello, Jessica. Break time?"

"Yes, Mrs. Jablonksi, just taking my 15. Safety first, you know."

"Good idea. It is important to stay safe. Safety is just as important as having fun."

"Yes, Mrs. Jablonski," she said. Mrs. Jablonski just stood there. "Umm," Jessica said to Kevin. Mrs. Jablonski did not move. Jessica really needed to make sure Kevin would be waiting for her. "Maybe you can help me with some of my math stuff after work."

"Oh, oh yeah," Kevin said. "I could do that."

"Great," said Jessica and she turned and walked back to the lifeguard's chair. He watched her. It was a yellow bikini day.

"Does she go to the university?" Mrs. Jablonski asked.

"I don't think so," Kevin said.

"I don't think she is exactly at your level in math, is she?"

"No," he said.

"What you need is a smart girl, like you. A girl who understands math."

The way she said it actually sounded insulting. Why did he have to have a smart girl? Why couldn't he have a sexy girl? Like Jessica. He had already fucked her once and here she was asking him to fuck her again. At least, it sounded like that was what she wanted. Why, he thought to himself, why can't I fuck any girl I want, Mrs. Jablonski? If you don't believe me, let's go in the back room and I will whip out my dick and fuck you right here, right now, you dirty fucking MILF, he thought to himself.

"Math is important. You keep paying attention to your studies and everything else will work out just fine."

"Yes," he said and smiled.

"And be safe. Do you know what I mean?" she asked.

Suddenly, he thought he knew what she meant.

"Be safe. Safe."

"...OK," he said.

"Good," she said and she walked back into the back room, leaving the stench of cigarettes and perfume behind her.

*****

While Kevin was closing, he was wondering if Jessica would really come back. The bell at the counter rang and there she was.

"What will it be tonight?" he said. "I am guessing you don't just want a Diet Coke."

She was a bit taken aback by his tone, but she didn't really care what he thought about her. She knew what she needed from him.

"You know what I want," she said.

"I'll meet you around back," he said. He met her at the back door and she took him by the hand to the sand.

This time, she had brought a towel and she told him so as if it had been an act of strategic genius. In seconds, she was naked and he was, too. But her comment about the towel had reminded him about what Mrs. Jablonski had said.

Jessica laid out the white towel which quickly disappeared on the sand under the twilight. She pulled him down to her.

"Hold on," he said. "Shouldn't we be safe?" he said.

"That's why I brought the towel," she said.

"No," he said. "I mean, safe. You know, safe. Shouldn't I wear a condom or something?"

Jessica sat up on the towel and pushed him back. Her voice suddenly became harsh. "Don't tell me you have herpes!" she said.

"No," he said, startled. "No. I don't. I... I'm sure I don't."

"Well, neither do I and I don't want anything."

"I know," he said. "Shouldn't we be safe?" he said.

She almost said yes, but then she remembered why she was there. "Kevin, if it was any other boy, I would make him wear a condom, but not you. I want to feel you." She started saying the same lines she had heard boys use on her. "I want to feel you, all of you, every inch of you, inside you. I mean, inside me. I want to feel you cum inside me."

He did not need any more convincing than that. In less than a minute, he was on top of her, pounding away like a jackhammer on asphalt. He was relentless. She had never been fucked by a cock so hard so fast -- not by any live human penis, at least. He just kept thrusting inside her over and over and over. It actually became so monotonous that her mind began to wander. She thought about Derrick and how much she loved him. She thought about all of the time he spent weightlifting and the way it had changed him. She loved him, but he was cheating on her and she knew it. She remembered why she was here.

As hard as Kevin was fucking her, she started to fuck him right back. When he pushed in, she pushed back, lifting her hips up and squeezing his cock. "You fuck me, you fucking sonofabitch. Fuck me, you fucking bastard."

He was startled by her sudden angry tone, but was willing to play along.

"I'll fuck your brains out, you fucking whore. I am going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week."

"Fuck me," she demanded as they ground their hips into each other. "You call that a cock? Fuck me like a man, you fucking fucker."

"I'll fuck you so hard," he said. "I'm going to whip this cock out and cum right in your face."

Suddenly, they were both quiet and he stopped.

"Don't do that," she said softly.

"No," he said. "I was just playing along. I thought..."

"Are you going to cum soon?" She asked.

"I can, if you want me to."

"Yeah, why don't you go ahead and cum," she said.

As he started to thrust, she reached down and wrapped her fingers around the shaft of his cock, squeezing him tighter and tighter.

"That feels good," he said. "I'm going to cum," he said with a smile.

"I know," she smiled back at him. "Cum inside me, okay? Cum inside me."

He felt a shot of cum begin to tingle inside him. She squeezed his cock even tighter and he wondered if he could hold it back, but he could not. He felt it racing through his body as semen gushed out of him and into her. He kept going and she kept squeezing his shaft as if she were milking every last drop from him.

"How was that?" he asked her, hovering over her.

"That was fun," she said. Then, she quickly stood up. "I need to go," she said.

"Oh, yeah," he said as he watched her pull on the yellow bikini bottoms and then her top. "I love that bathing suit," he said.

"I got this 75% off at the end of last season. They were selling all of these suits for 75% off. I got three of them."