Safe Word

Story Info
A rape fantasy goes awry.
2.8k words
4.32
74.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a fantasy. The author in no way condones actual rape, and is not indicative of his actual desires or fantasies. The author further encourages all to practice safe sex, in all senses of the term.

*****

"I'M CUMMING! OH, GOD! OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Nancy's vaginal contractions sent me over the edge. I had been fucking her doggy style for ten minutes, but now I could feel my cock twitching and, for a moment, time seemed to stop as the cum churned up out of my gonads, up out of my dick, and sprayed the walls of her spasming pussy. A moment later, and we both collapsed in a heap, pulling the covers over us.

Panting, Nancy said, "Dave, that was fantastic! As usual! Toe-curling! You were pounding me like you were mad at me!"

"How could I ever be mad at you? I adore everything about you," I declared. "Your gorgeous red hair, your cute little boobs, that curvy ass, your delicious pussy..."

She smiled. "That's just my body. How about when we had that argument about where the toilet seat is supposed to be?"

I sighed. "I still say the proper position for the toilet seat is in whatever position it was last used. If that's the position it needs to be for the next use, it's already there. Saves wear and tear on the hinges."

"Easy for you to say, you've never fallen in in the middle of the night because the seat was up."

"So turn on a light."

"The extra electricity would more than offset the buck ninety-eight we'd save by not having to replace maybe one hinge over our lifetime."

I liked hearing her talk about "our lifetime". We had started dating six months ago, began fucking five months ago, and moved in together three months ago. I was thinking more and more lately that she was The One.

Nancy continued, "The point is, when we made up, you fucked me like you hated me. That... kinda did something for me. It got me to thinking about a fantasy I've had..." Her voice trailed off.

"Do tell!"

"I... I can't. It's really perverted."

Part of why we agreed to live together was we felt it was important to determine if we were sexually compatible, day in and day out. There certainly didn't seem to be any indication of problems so far, but we were still learning things about each other. It's been difficult for either of us to open up and show our true selves, so I was ready to be the supportive boyfriend.

"C'mon, Nance. You know you can tell me anything. No judgements."

"We-ell," she started slowly, "I've always wondered what it would be like to be... taken... against my will." Her face began to turn red.

I smiled. "A rape fantasy?"

"Okay, yes, a rape fantasy. I mean, I would never want to actually be injured, like that rape scene in Showgirls. Maybe a little pain, for the sake of realism. And I feel so ashamed even thinking about it. I cringe every time I hear about a woman, or worse a girl, getting raped, but just the idea of getting fucked whether I wanted to or not... I don't know, I can't explain it."

I assured her, "Actually, from what I understand, rape fantasy is actually very common among women. It has to do with the idea of not being in control, not having to feel guilty about sex because they have no say. Something like that. If you really wanted to... indulge... this little fantasy of yours, I'm willing to try. We just need to think of a safe word to use so you can call it off if you need to."

"Ugh. Safe word? That would take all the fun out of it." I admit, hearing Nancy refer to rape as "fun" had an effect on me, or rather, my dick. What that says about me, I don't know. She propped herself up on her elbow, sheet falling away and exposing her tits. Nancy has the sweetest little titties- by most men's standards, they're small, barely a B cup, but when she's aroused, her nipples stick out a full inch. We've joked about her trying to fuck me in the ass with one of her nips.

"No, I've thought about this. A safe word would mean I'm in control, and how is that supposed to be rape? Here's what I want to do." She began speaking faster, and her skin was now crimson. "I hereby give you permission to rape me! Just please, not in public, and you can't actually injure me. But, say, you come home some night and insist on sex. I tell you I'm just not in the mood. You rip the clothes off my milky flesh and have your way with me anyway. Now, here's the deal. Maybe I'm play acting, but maybe I'm really not in the mood just then. You won't know which. That means that, for all you know, I'm really not in the mood, and you therefore are really raping me! Now, my knowing that I'm getting fucked by a guy that knows he just might actually be raping me would make it real. There's also a possibility that, thank you, I really did not wish to be raped that night, but as long as I can trust you not to really hurt me or kill me, I promise I would not hold it against you." Her breathing was becoming very deep, and my boner was at full staff, despite having cum just a few minutes before.

"Wow," I said, "I'm a little overwhelmed. You've really thought this out! There's just one little problem with your scenario. I am absolutely not going to, quote unquote, rape you if there's even the slightest chance it would be for real. I know you said you wouldn't hold it against me, but the truth is there's no way to know for sure how you would react beforehand. I... care for you way too much to ever take a chance at fucking up our relationship."

Nancy was silent for a long while. Just when I thought that I had blown it with her by not agreeing to go along with her dangerous little game, she sighed. "Okay, I see your point. I guess we'll have to do it your way. What'll we use as a safe word?"

"It would have to be something that wouldn't come up in conversation whilst you're being ravaged. How about 'red light'?"

"Rather pedestrian, wouldn't you say? No, something memorable but more unusual."

We thought for a few minutes, though I confess I was having trouble focusing. Finally, I said, "How about 'Astoria'? Remember the trip we took up the coast, that town in Oregon, we're always talking about how nice it was and how we'll have to go back someday when we have more time?"

"Hm. Okay, 'Astoria' it is. All right, sir, you may rape me at your convenience," she said, climbing on top of me and maneuvering my engorged cock to the entrance of her wet pussy. "Uhhh, that feels so good. Sorry about the cum leaking out!" I don't know which of us was bucking harder, but we were both cumming again in what seemed like seconds, adding to the mess.

Over the next few weeks, I couldn't get the fantasy out of my mind. It surprised me to find out how much I was anticipating being Nancy's "rapist." I surreptitiously jacked off several times, just so she wouldn't suspect how much this was affecting me. But I wanted to wait long enough for the conversation to fade into the background, so she'd think that maybe I had given up on the idea and she wouldn't be expecting it.

Tonight, I arrived home first, which was unusual. I decided that tonight's the night. I killed time by looking at some online porn, erection at full throttle, fighting the temptation to masturbate. I finally heard the key in the lock, and the door opened. Nancy stumbled in with two bags of groceries, setting them down on the counter. "Christ, what a day! That bastard of a boss tried to blame me for his latest fuck-up, after work I get in my car to go to the store and one of my tires is almost flat and no one was around to help me change it, then I get behind some woman in line at the grocery store with fifty fucking coupons and she wanted a price check on ten items. You put the groceries away. I'm gonna go soak in a bubble bath!"

"Not so fast, there," I said. "I'm sorry to hear you had a hard day, but I'm kinda having a hard day here, too, ifyouknowwhatimean." I stood up to display the tent in my pants.

She smiled wanly. "Sorry, Dave, but I'm just so pissed off at the world right now, it wouldn't be good for either one of us. I'll have to give you a rain check. Sooo, if you'll just excuse me," as she tried to squeeze past me and head for the bathroom.

"Fuck the groceries. You can start by sucking my cock!"

She looked at me with a tired expression. "Oh, crap, you're doing the rape thing. Listen, Dave, I know what I said, but I really, really, don't want to do this right now."

I grabbed her by the shoulders and slammed her against the wall. Her expression changed to a shocked, stunned look of concern. "Bullshit," I said, "you want this as much as I do. Over an hour late, you would have called. You didn't call because you wanted me to be 'pissed at you.' So don't tell me you don't want to do this!"

She cried, "No, my phone died, too! That's another thing that went wrong today! I tried to call you!"

Nancy's a slight thing, so it was no effort to hoist her over my shoulder and carry her towards the bedroom. She started beating me in my back with her fists, but she's too small to cause any damage. Although she was hitting me as if she wanted to cause damage.

I threw her down on the bed. "I told you to suck my cock!"

"Dave, I'm telling you, I'm pleading with you, I don't want to do this! It's too much!"

"So say the safe word."

"Crap, I forgot we were doing it that way." Then a look of horror crossed her face. "Oh, shit! I forgot! I forgot the safe word! Something to do with our trip... Oregon!"

Nice, she's pretending not to remember the safe word. In my role of indulgent boyfriend, it was time to take this up a notch. I slapped her face. She burst into tears. It broke my heart, for about two seconds. Then I got back into the role. "Suck my cock, bitch!" I pulled down my zipper and fished out my dick, harder than I ever remember it being. She sat on the edge of the bed, sobbing. I slapped her again.

"I told you, I don't know the goddamn safe word. Portland! Yow!" as I slapped her once more. Her skin was turning red, but not from embarrassment or lust. I grabbed the back of her head and forced my cock into her mouth. She made no effort to give me any sort of pleasure, and I can tell you that she has oral skills that could coax the cum out of a corpse. I thrust my cock in her darling mouth, practically throat-fucking her. I soon had to stop, as I realized she couldn't say the safe word if she wanted to- did she want to?- and I was too close to cumming. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, pushed her down on the bed, and climbed on top of her. I grabbed the material at the top of her blouse and pulled, buttons popping off. That brought her back to life. "You fucker! That was my best top! Stop it, please! No! No means no, right? Stop! Eugene! Salem! Bend! Klamath Falls!"

This feigned amnesia was a great angle. She couldn't possibly have forgotten the safe word. I had to admit, she's giving an award-winning performance. But no one's that good an actor... what if...

Enough mind games. I flipped her over, got her bra unhooked, ripped it off, then grabbed her skirt and pulled it up. Next I got a handful of her panties, roughly yanking them down her slim legs, exposing her ass before rolling her over again to expose her tits and cunt.

"Dave, honey, please, I know what I said about the rape thing. I honestly don't know what the safe word is! It's in Washington! Seattle! Salem! Olympia! Wait, It starts with an A! Albany! Ashland! Ashtabula!" Now she's in Ohio.

I had her pinned on the bed, what was left of her top around her shoulders, skirt around her waist, shoes off, panties around her left ankle. I was still fully clothed, except for my dick sticking out of my fly. I attempted to line up to gain access to her pussy, but she kept wiggling just enough so I couldn't get it in. This earned her another slap. "Hold still, bitch, and take your fucking!" She stopped moving. I repositioned my cock at the entrance of her dripping pussy. Would it be dripping if she really didn't want this? Yes, I remembered, sexual arousal of the victim does not preclude it from being rape.

Nancy was sobbing again. "I swear, I don't remember the fucking safe word! This is too much! I can't handle this! Ple-e-ease, don't! Do-o-o-on't..."

We've all been there, that name that's on the tip of the tongue. It was becoming apparent to me that she wasn't faking, she really had forgotten the safe word. Or had she? I'd better stop, just to be sure. No, on second thought, if I stop and she was pretending, I'd never hear the end of it: "You wuss, why'd you have to go and spoil it? Did you really think I was that stupid?" Besides, in her version, she gave me permission to rape her, without repercussions. I had no choice. But was I really capable of possibly raping the woman I thought I might want to marry? Suddenly, I was furious at her for putting me in this position. I stabbed my cock into her cunt as hard as I could, hoping to hit her cervix.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" came the scream from her lips. Suddenly, I was very glad we lived in the country, with no neighbors around to hear. I withdrew almost completely, only to plunge in again and again. "Stop it, sto-o-o-op it," she cried. "Oh, Detroit! Rome! Timbuktu! Aardvark! Asterisk! Asshole!" The last one, I wasn't sure if it was a wild guess or directed at me, personally. I kept going back and forth in my mind- was this just acting out a fantasy? Or was I inadvertently really raping Nancy?

No matter. Quickly, I felt the familiar sensation, but it was like it was amplified. I'm... I'm gonna... I'm there, I'm fuckin' there! "Aaaargh! Take my cum, bitch! I FUCKED you!" I could feel the white hot fluid shooting out of my dick, and in my mind's eye I could see my seed exploding deep in her cunt.

Nancy was practically convulsing underneath me. I continued to plunge into her, wanting to empty every possible bit of essence into her womb. Completely spent, I collapsed next to her, my clothing heavy with sweat. She curled up in a fetal position, facing away from me. A sob shook her body every few seconds. I curled up next to her, spooning her, and tried to gently fondle one of her breasts to let her know that it's okay, the game's over now. She roughly pulled away. Oh, God, what have I done?

"Honey, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I couldn't believe you forgot the safe word. I never would have fucked you if I knew you weren't pretending. Or I thought you weren't pretending. Or... hell, I don't know, maybe I thought you weren't pretending, but I couldn't be sure. And you told me before to go ahead and do it, even if I thought I was. But I never meant to hurt you. Well, I never meant to hurt you emotionally. I'm just so, so, sorry. Please, say it's all right. Please tell me you forgive me. Please say something!"

She rolled over to face me, the look in her eyes telling me that she knew she was looking at the man that, for all he knew, was her rapist. She leaned in close to my face, kissed me on the lips, and, pulling away, said one word...

"Astoria!"