Safeword: Rainbow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A few days ago I spoke with Marge and Abby; they helped me to understand that you are not the only one responsible for our situation. My previous relationships never have been this intimate. I kept my distance and we only met to play. I never wanted more. Don't misunderstand me: I was a dedicated Mistress but before I met you there always had been something missing. I never had a submissive who was also a friend and a partner. So, we both have to learn how to balance both elements of our relationship because I need you as my partner and my submissive."

After a night spent cuddling and making gentle love Victoria's new life began. Her comfortable office chair in the study had been replaced by a hardwood chair that made her keenly feel the six welts on her buttocks.

She worked for about five hours before Jacqueline took her to the kitchen. She knelt on the floor to the right of her Mistress' chair and waited to be fed.

The afternoon was spent with various exercises, all intended to emphasise her position in the household. It was not unbearable but brought her to the brink of tears more than once. Jacqueline's calm orders and her gentle but unwavering dominance did a lot for her state of mind and the extent of her submission.

In the evenings they had a lot of fun watching TV or playing cards or just talking. The only thing they didn't do was making love. Victoria was regularly ordered to eat her Mistress and make her come but she was not allowed any release herself.

~~~

Yes, she had learned her lesson and it had brought them closer together. Her submission no longer was a conscious decision; it had become a physical need. It was no longer a role she played but part of who she was. It was what she had longed for but never found.

Her mind was abruptly brought back to the present by a paddle hitting her still sensitive ass cheeks, the first stroke of her punishment. She opened her mouth to count and only remembered at the last second that she had not been ordered to count.

Her Mistress took her time and made sure that the pain spread before she applied the next one, but they were not very hard -- just enough to be felt for about a day. Jacqueline praised her for taking the punishment in silence and kissed the reddened flesh.

"Take your position on the bed, my love. It's time fore the final step."

The tall redhead brought the water basin back to the bathroom where she also cleaned the two butt plugs while Victoria gingerly stretched out on the mattress. She spread her legs and closed her fingers around the bars of the headrest.

Her Mistress took the flogger and aimed for her nether lips, three sharp strokes. She bravely held her position and thanked Jacqueline for the lesson. Another three strokes hit her right breast and made her shudder but didn't leave any marks, and she once again thanked her Mistress. The next set once again hit her between the legs; her left breast was next, and the last set once again hit her nether region.

"I'm very proud of you, Victoria Katherine Lerner."

"Thank you, Mistress. When will be the next session?"

"Not for the next three months, my love, maybe longer. And I promise that next time I'll be there for the preparations."

"Thank you, Mistress. I love you."

"I love you too, little one."

THE END