Saga of a Slave

Story Info
She's a first timer for a black cock.
3.4k words
4.34
123.3k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: I am a slave, a real-time, trained, Owned slave. These stories are based on real life experiences that I have had, although names and places have of course been changed. The Mr. O in the stories is my Owner, my Master. He is my world and because of him, I can truly live. As an author’s note, let me say that written erotica flows better without the interruptions of condoms, etc., but remember that safe sex in real life is always a must. Enjoy these writings…your feedback is appreciated.

* * * * * *

Joanna nervously traced circles in the water ring left by her drink. At the end of the bar, a well-built black man with an intense gaze hadn’t stopped staring at her since she’d walked in. She licked her lips and tried to casually sit up straighter so her perky B-cup breasts would jut out further from her chest. She knew he’d be looking at the outline of her nipple rings just below her rock-hard buds. She wondered if he was the one or if he was merely passing time.

Joanna replayed Mr. O’s words in her mind, “Today at 4 o’clock you will arrive at the Downtown Marriott. You will go straight to the bar inside. You will take a seat at the bar and order a drink. Then you will wait. There will be someone there who wants to use you. IF he likes what he sees, then you are to do exactly what he says. Do you understand?”

Joanna had nodded and Mr. O had gone on to tell her exactly how to dress. Those words faded into her memory now as she realized that the black man’s stool was empty. She looked up quickly, then darted her gaze around the dimly lit bar. She felt disappointment wash over her. She was so sure he was the one…and she’d hoped he would be. She had yet to taste the blackness for which she constantly hungered.

* * * * * *

Troy nursed his beer, passing time until the bitch arrived. His contact had assured him that he wouldn’t be disappointed and Troy hoped to hell that he was right. He could always use a new piece of white ass to fuck, especially one who hadn’t yet been opened. He made casual conversation with the brotha behind the bar and he didn’t look up when he saw the bartender’s eyes flicker with appreciation as a new customer sat down at the bar. Wouldn’t do to have her know he was the one.

Troy eventually looked her way. She was looking at him, lust written plainly on her face. Troy had seen that look before from many women. He knew what he had to offer and he couldn’t wait for her to find out. His cock throbbed beneath his jeans and he continued to look at her. She quickly averted her gaze, licking her lips. Troy swore he could see her nipples harden under her blouse and he saw the outline of her nipple rings. So far so good…he liked ‘em pierced.

The top she was wearing was a plain button-down…much too plain, but it hung nicely on her. It would be easy to rip off her svelte body. Her skirt was black and very short, and her heels were five inch black stilettos. Simple, classy…a nice white whore to break.

The barkeep also liked ‘em pierced. He leered at her, suddenly juvenile, and Troy was disgusted with this half-assed show of overly-confident masculinity. Time to teach the brotha here what white hoes really want.

Troy motioned to the barkeep and slipped a tenner across the bar. “Leave it alone, man…she’s mine tonight.” The bartender pocketed the money with a leering grin and gave him a solid pat on the shoulder. “Yeah…awright…”

Troy watched the bitch for a further few minutes. She seemed lost in thought and didn’t even move when he got up from his stool and circled behind her.

* * * * * *

Joanna felt his grip in her hair first. She gasped and looked up to meet the bartender’s eyes. He was also black, and he was watching her with a jeering grin. The hand in her hair directed her eyes to the mirror at the back of the bar. Joanna gasped again as she looked into the mirror and saw the large black hand in her hair, saw the well-built form standing next to her, and then she heard his voice, deep, a low gravely tone that spoke directly into her ear, “You’re here to be used.” It was a statement and Joanna wasn’t sure if she was to respond.

Then he spoke again, “Follow me…”

He walked away and Joanna got up from her stool on shaky legs. He waited for her and then motioned for her to walk in front of him on their way to the elevator. Joanna could feel his gaze burning into her, into her ass, into her legs, inspecting the meat.


They reached the elevator and once inside, Joanna felt his hard body behind her as he pushed her into the elevator wall. His voice again, “Lick the wall, slut…” and she did, sticking her tongue out as far as possible, wanting him to desire her. And he did, she could feel it, his hard groin settling into the crack of her ass. She arched her back and pushed her ass harder against him, and heard him laugh. “Yeah, the white bitch wants it…”

His hand in her hair again, and this time he yanked her head back and his mouth devoured her lips. The elevator rose steadily and by the time it stopped, Joanna was panting and moaning with lust. Oh the power of his kiss. The touch of his black hands. The feel of his hard dick against her ass. His hard body. The power. The blackness. She would do anything for his black cock. Anything. And he knew it.

* * * * * *

Troy was hell-bent on using this white ho til she begged for mercy. She was already panting heavily, lust for him plainly written on her face. It was always a rush have a prissy white lady turn into a slut. This one was already a slut, but he’d bet his last dollar that at times she could be as prissy as they came.

He’d always liked white women. It had started in high school, with his first girlfriend. She was white, and all his friends gave him what-for about it. But he didn’t care. The rush of seeing a white face next to his black dick was all he really cared about. The feeling of control that came with shoving his hard ten-incher down her throat. The knowledge that his bitch was white and she’d do anything he wanted. Black women simply didn’t go there…or at least that was the unspoken rule.

When the elevator stopped he let go of the bitch and led her to his room. He turned around once to find her on rather unsteady legs. He laughed again.

Once inside the room, Troy pushed her to her knees, right inside the door. “Suck my dick, ho,” was all he said and she quickly pressed her hands against his cock at once. She opened his zipper to let his cock flop out while she stared at it, open-mouthed. Troy took her head and pushed it to his groin, feeling her inhale his scent. He smiled. Gotta love a good ho.

* * * * * *

Joanna couldn’t stop staring at the blackness of the cock in front of her. She could hardly believe that she was finally seeing a black man in all his glory for the first time. She inhaled his aroma as he pushed her head into his groin, and then he thrust his growing dick into her mouth, against the back of her throat. She gagged and he let her back off before thrusting forward again. He pistoned slowly in and out of her mouth, and she tried to relax her throat. The power of all his blackness was overwhelming and she felt like the true slut that she was.

When he withdrew his cock from her mouth, she felt empty. She stroked its hardness with her fingertips, stroked its length, felt the veins all around the shaft, felt the thick head pulse in her hand. She wanted him to fuck her…and fuck her good.

He gripped her hair and brought her to her feet. His mouth came down on hers again, his cock wedged between their stomachs. Joanna arched her back and ground against his dick. She lifted one long leg up and wrapped it around him, humping against him. She moaned and whimpered as she surrendered to his tongue, to his sensual mouth, to his primal kisses that reached to the animal deep within her. She growled softly and gasped then as he tore open her blouse, buttons scattering everywhere.

“Nice tits…you’ll make me a good whore…” he squeezed her breasts without mercy, making her yelp in surprise. He pinched her nipples and tweaked her nipple rings. He kissed her, tongue fucking her mouth, as he unzipped her skirt. It dropped to the floor and she spread her legs to step out of it. His long black fingers found her wet pink slit and they slipped inside her cunt, thrusting, controlling her.

* * * * * *

Troy pushed her white ass down on the bed and then he undressed himself at a leisurely pace, allowing her eyes to meander over his hard black body. His cock was pulsing for some pussy, and some white ass, and he wanted her to want him. He knew she did.

Once naked, he climbed atop her and pinned her to the bed with his cock between them. He humped slowly, kissing her deeply, feeling her tongue swirling around his and enjoying the heat from her cunt on his balls. Then he thrust his ass back so that his cock was positioned at her cunt and he dipped the head of his cock just barely inside. “Gonna make you my whore ya know…you’re never gonna want anything but me and my black dick again. Gonna open you…” and he thrust inside. He felt her heat swallow him. She was tight. He began to hump into her, his black cock parting the pink folds of her white cunt. She writhed beneath him. “Oh yeah…god…fuck me….fuck me hard…yes…” and she began to whimper and moan and her moans rose in intensity the harder he fucked her.

He withdrew long enough to flip her over on her hands and knees, and he knelt behind her and took her like the animal she was. He cracked her white ass with one large black hand *CRACK* and she yelped. Then she moaned. “Yes….moorrre….” He fucked her harder, his thick ten-inch dick pounding in and out of her tight juicy twat. He could see her juices coating his cock and he slammed his tool into her again and again. Her ass cheeks jiggled as he pounded and her tits bounced as he ground her into the bed.

* * * * * *

Joanna reached back to feel his muscular ass as it tightened and released in time with his thrusts. God, he was a glorious creature. Tight muscle. Lean. A fucking machine. She arched her back even more and thrust her ass back at him. He fucked her steadily, but in a more sensual and primal way than she had ever experienced before. There were no jerky thrusts, no breaks in his rhythm. She looked down between her spread legs and saw his black balls slapping against her clit.

He flipped her on her back again, and thrust his cock into her, picking up where he’d left off. She marveled at his stamina. Never before had anyone fucked her like he was fucking her. She loved it. Joanna wrapped her long legs around his waist as he humped into her. He kissed her then, long deep kisses, as he ground his dick into her cunt. Joanna felt each thrust rubbing against her clit, felt the pressure inside her building, and she breathed faster and tore her mouth away from his, “Jesus God…fuck me…god fuck me…harder…more…don’t stop….I’m gonna cum all over your big black dick…fuck me with that thing…harder….god…” and she screamed loud as she peaked in orgasm, “Fuck yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me…..yes…yes…yes…yes...”

Her orgasm seemed to last forever and once she relaxed slightly she realized she was STILL being fucked. And she realized that she still wanted it…even more now. He flipped her over on her stomach again, and slapped her ass. He told her to “git on yo’ knees, bitch,” and she arched her back and stuck out her ass.

Joanna felt his finger probe into her asshole and she yelped again. But she realized that that’s what she wanted and she ground her ass against his cock. He grinned, “Yeah, gonna give you a piece of my meat in yo’ white ass, huh slut.”

She felt his cock pierce the head of her anus and she involuntarily tightened. “Relax…” he said, for the first time using a more soothing voice. She did and he worked in and out of her asshole.

“Go easy please,” she begged, “I’ve never had anything that big in there before…”

He poured more lube on his cock and worked it in and out of her. Deeper and deeper he went. Soon Joanna’s muscles relaxed and she began to enjoy the sensation of this big black dick stroking in and out of her ass. She loved it, in fact, and without realizing it she began to beg. “Do me…yeah…do me…make me your whore….call me your whore…fuck my ass…treat me dirty…spank me…please…please fuck me…”

He thrust harder into her ass and spanked her cheeks til they warmed. “Yeah, you sho are a whore. A white whore. My white whore. And I’m gonna share ya…share ya with the brothas…”

He reached for his pants pocket, still fucking her, and withdrew his cell phone. “I’m gonna call somebody right now. You need more holes filled, don’t ya slut.”

Joanna panicked. Mr. O hadn’t said anything about more than one man. “Wait…wait please…I have instructions I have to follow…please…I have to make a phone call…”

“Well hurry up about it then…” and Joanna nervously grabbed her phone and dialed Mr. O’s number even as she was still being fucked. He answered on the second ring, “Everything alright?”

“Yes, Sir…may I ask you a question?” Joanna knew he would be able to hear the sound of the black stud’s hips hitting her ass as he fucked her.

“Yes.”

“This guy…who’s…fucking me…has a friend and he wants to call him because he says I need more…” she waited, not sure what the response would be.

“Put him on the phone,” was the instruction.

Joanna handed her phone over and the black stud and her Owner conversed for a short time before he handed her phone back. Mr. O told her that everything was fine. Then he ended the conversation, “Just remember…when they’re done with you, you’ll come home and be used by me as you relay the entire story. Goodbye for now.”

Joanna felt her cunt pulse with increased lust. The black stud was on the phone, obviously with his friend, and Joanna was suddenly nervous when he said, “Sho…couple minutes then.” He hung up, stroking her ass with his thick meat with renewed energy.

* * * * * *

Troy had decided that the juvenile barkeep downstairs needed some lessons about white hoes so he’d persuaded him to take a break. This white ass was his now and by extending her to the barkeep, that kid would be put in his place. A knock at the door sounded minutes later.

Troy hollered, “Use yo’ key…I know you got one…” and the door opened. The slut looked around and he saw her eyes widen as she recognized the guy from the bar. Troy kept fucking her ass.

“Take off yo’ pants, man…she’s a good cocksucker…” and the kid looked nervous but did as he was told. His cock was much smaller than Troy’s, and he walked over to the bed and the white slut inhaled his entire dick, sucking hard. The kid moaned and closed his eyes like he was in heaven.

* * * * * *

Joanna couldn’t believe her good fortune. Her nervousness about having two black men at once disappeared once she saw the second cock and she wanted it in her mouth immediately. She moaned around it, “Fuck me…fuck…fuck….uh…uh…uh..uh…” The kid stroked her hair and moaned as she sucked him to hardness.

Joanna wanted more. She told the bartender to lay down on the bed and she said she wanted to fuck him. The stud in her ass laughed and slapped her reddened ass cheeks, “Yeah…heh heh…you sho are a white ho…”

The bartender looked a bit leery but lay down on the bed. Joanna and the stud in her ass positioned themselves over him and she took his cock in her hand. It was hard, pulsing, and her cunt was hungry. She positioned him at the opening of her cunt, “Now, push…” and he grunted as his cock slipped into her very tight hole.

“Tight piece of ass..” he grunted out. The stud laughed.

They set up a rhythm then and Joanna could barely hang on. She collapsed on top of the bartender and let them use her. She felt full…actually more than full. She felt the cum building within her again and she rode the waves of arousal. The bartender moaned louder and said he was going to cum soon. Joanna lowered her lips to his and he kissed her back softly, his big lips caressing hers. She groaned and then began to growl. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me…uhhh…uhhhh…yeahhh…..uhhh…gonna cum…Jesus….uhhhh….YES….” she shrieked and couldn’t even move. She felt her orgasm peak forever and she could do nothing but close her eyes and feel the tremors passing through her ass, through her cunt, through her stomach and up through the top of her head.

“Shit man….I’m gonna shoot…” the bartender stiffened and stopped moving as he emptied his load into her.

The stud laughed and pulled out. The bartender’s cock softened and slipped out, along with a flood of hot cum. Joanna’s throat felt hoarse and her legs weak.

The stud helped her off the bed after using a towel to wipe off her ass and his cock. “Git on yo’ knees, ho…”

* * * * * *

Troy looked at the white slut on the floor in front of him and wanted to cover her face in his cum. He wanted to make that juvenile see what cumming should really be like. He wanted to teach him that white hoes were to be used and covered in hot thick semen.

He stroked his cock right above her face. Lustful hunger was still plainly visible in the way she looked at him. She still hadn’t had enough. He stroked his cock and let himself feel the cum boiling in his balls. He wanted to mark this white slut with his cum. He’d send her home with it all over her face. His hand moved faster and he groaned, “Yeah, that’s it whore, open those pretty red lips…you such a white ho…c’mon…open ‘em…you gonna take all my hot cum…all over those lips…that nose…that throat…those tits…those cheeks….” and Troy felt his cum starting up his shaft… “oh yeah…gonna cum for you….gonna cum for ya, ho….soon…here it cums…yeah…uh…uh….uh…uh……uhhhhhhhhhh….uhhhhhhhh…” His hot cum splattered in spurts all over her lips and cheeks. Some landed in her hair, some landed on her tits. Some landed on her forehead and on her ear.

Finally he was spent. He told her to go to the mirror and make sure all that cum was rubbed into her face before she left. He watched her re-dress in her skirt and shoes, noticing she’d brought an extra shirt. Her face was shiny with his cum. Her ass still swayed from side to side in a sexual display as she left the room. He vowed to have that white slut again…she was one fine piece of ass.