Saga of the Stonewalkers Ch. 001

Story Info
A couple of exploring twin sisters...
1.6k words
3.75
8.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. My home-wifi is shut off for now, partly because I need to cut down on costs, and partly because I am adamantly against my former ISP's policy regarding net neutrality, and will be searching for a competitor ISP when I can afford it again. In the meantime, I must rely on alternatives to home internet. Also, in my personal copy of Skyrim, I keep finding myself running into a game-ruining glitch involving Karliah during the "Trinity Restored" quest, so the game must be shelved until I can finally update. I will simply do my best to continue the "Scarlet Scale" story without its assistance. As for this story, it's Minecraft, but a bit more smuttier... er, "interesting." Have you ever wondered why there never seems to be any differences of gender in that game? Now I'm attempting to try a... "theory," hermaphroditism.

I do not claim any copyright of Minecraft, or any part of it, all of which is owned by Mojang, now a subsidiary of Microsoft. This has been written purely for fun, not profit. Please enjoy.

*****

I woke from my bed, and walked out to my horse's stable. I suppose you might be curious about who I am. I prefer to ask what I am, but still don't have any answers. I know my sister and I look different from the other villagers, so I know we're different somehow. I just don't know how much, beyond mere appearance. The other villagers have large, carrot-like noses, and big thick, bushy, eyebrows, but I don't. So far as I've known up to now, my sister and I have been the only ones who'd ever looked the way we do, but none of the villagers have had any ideas of where we might have come from, or who brought us. We were simply found, swaddled in blankets sheltered in one of their empty houses, an unfamiliar note saying to look inside.

There was a letter, some water had smeared the ink, but it was still recognizable. It said when our birthday was, and that answers would be found by following the East Road on our 24th birthday. That road led to two places. An old, but rich port city at the ocean, which served as something of a trader's market between mainland Palneh and the archipelagos of the Riven Uldbevnah. The islands and peninsulas across the The only other place was a huge and mysterious mountain ruin. A ruin that seemed to "swallow" any explorer that tried to test its darkness. In all the legends of Palneh and the isles, none knew exactly what or who built the ruin. Because of the vanishing explorers, some had started believing it haunted by demons or other monsters.

At the village stable, I saw my twin sister next to her tawny horse. We were a pair of black-haired women of fierce hearts, not afraid of the darkness of night, nor the deepest caves. She and I were dressed in our iron armor, she carried a sword with shield, I had my bow of infinity. The villagers of Ygala were sorry to see us leaving, but they agreed that we should be allowed to seek our own fates, and they had their Iron Golems, so they would not be defenseless. T'xen smiled and heaved a sigh, making her torso's breastplate move the large mounds ever so slightly. Another reason I was glad we were going, we'd finally have a chance to explore the peculiarities of our bodies, different as they were from the other villagers. They weren't bad people, and like every other creature in the world, they were all one gender. The villagers were happy to enjoy sexuality, as we were, and a few had even expressed interest in me or T'xen, but neither of us wanted to remain in the same place nearly all our lives.

"We're all ready then?"

"Yeah, sis. I made sure I got the map, and two compasses made. Here's yours, you finished making all those potions?"

"Yah-huh. Let's be off."

We hopped up on our horses, leading the donkey behind us. The road stretched on ahead of us. By the evening, we arrived at Ynafil, the seaport. We had already had a nice sum of emeralds by working Ygala's mine, and being given our own space to work a tunnel branch. The ore veins were a decent return, and even found a number of emeralds ourselves, but the whole point was to leave town, not remain in it. We rented a room at one of their 3 inns. We didn't need a classy one, since it was just for the night.

Then we drank our cups of cow's tarry, a tea brewed from the weed that clung tightly to livestock, and nearly anything else. It would also act as an effective contraceptive, since neither my sister or I could really afford a daughter at this time, despite our desire for some fun. By now, we suspected that might have been part of the reason we were left to the village. Our mothers simply couldn't spare to have a tag along, but at least made sure that we would be taken care of. The contraceptive, of course, was because we wanted to finally have some fun in exploring our mutual thrills of sister to sister incest. The others in the village, we knew would disapprove of our "exploration," but even though the inn owner could tell we were clearly twin sisters, and would see an "implied" use for us both to be drinking a contraceptive.

The other woman showed us our room, being mindful that what my sister and I would do in our own time should be our own to do with as we pleased. She still frowned at us, but said nothing. We stepped inside, and she left us. T'xen and I quickly started kissing, taking off our armor, clothing as we went. Our breasts were budded, and our pussies were damp, quivering with excitement. We embraced, dropping happily on the bed, grinding against each other, slowly extending our mutual tendrils into each other's sensitive clits. The other villagers differed from us in this way also, in that the more... "playful" members of Y'gala who we had fun with, well we had quickly found that they had rods called penises between their legs. They were on their bodies, just above their clits, the testicles, also just between their legs, on either side of their clits, they were protected by a tough leathery skin. We found that when they were feeling horny, the penises would harden, growing longer, and then the villagers would slide their cocks, as they called them, deeply inside each other. It wasn't the same as my sister and I, but it was still just as fun, only different. Those villagers we did enjoy our sexuality with, clearly enjoyed having our tendrils gripping around and shifting as we cradled their cocks with the tendrils. Like a hand job with our pussies.

But with my sister, and I, we interwove our tendrils together. You might think that we would get all tangled up somehow, but the few times we had some moments to try each other out, we never had any problems with that. We quickly began to gasp, suckling excitedly at each others' nipples, the orgasms building. We danced inside each other, while eagerly drinking one another's milk. We nipped and almost bit at each other, while our tendrils reached deeply inside. The waves of pleasure began to get faster and faster as we ground against each other, our clits happily rubbed as they teased in our tactile bliss.

My tendrils began to pulse and I moaned aloud into T'xen's melon. My wetness surged through her channels, and I began to feel the same sudden pulsing, the release of wetness. We basked in clenching each other inside, rubbing and thrusting our tendrils. I loved her so much. I didn't know what or how I'd have gotten along without her, someone I could identify with.

My sweet, sweet, sexy, sister. I had no problems with the regular villagers, but they were too... well, boring. Content to stay there in the village, and not follow us as we learned about ourselves. Even the friends that knew of our "special" sisterly romance, and actually participated with us, remained behind with their more prudish friends and relatives.

T'xen and I clutched at each other, releasing our fluids happily inside each other with our tendrils. I lifted off from her nipple, and we began to kiss again, caressing, excitedly squeezing each other's softness. After kissing lovingly, I stopped, and mouthed "69?" My twin nodded, pleased, and we disengaged. She turned around, and I laid back. T'xen extended her tendrils into my mouth while I eagerly did the same with mine. Just as eagerly, I sucked at her "pasta," as we called it. Ohhhh she was so sweet, like the pumpkin pie, and just as delectable. I knew she felt the same way about my clit's "pasta."

Soon enough, we began rhythmically bobbing our heads, synchronizing with each other. We panted, the physical expression of our love building and building, the breaths getting faster. I gripped her ass, tasting her nectar, and then feeling my sister's tendrils pulsing suddenly, releasing a new flood of her thick, honey-like cum. This stimulated and aroused me into flooding in her mouth. Another massive wave of pleasure coursing through my loins and stomach.

We simply laid there, catching our breath. Then, after we waited, we began to resume again. As we bobbed our heads against each other's nether regions, I couldn't help but wonder what waited for us here, was it the port or ruin? But then my sister's deftness of tongue sent me over another edge. Eventually we lost track of who came when, and drifted into sleep.