Sage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShatterMe
ShatterMe
50 Followers

"Take it, babygirl.... Fuckin' take Daddy's cock..." he growls low in his throat, pounding at me mercilessly, making so much juices gush out of me that I feel as if a puddle might be forming on the bed. As if I wasn't overwhelmed by pleasure already, I'm suddenly lifted off the bed, wrapped in his arms with him standing up, and he continues his onslaught of thrusts while slamming my little body down onto his massive, throbbing member.

"Aahhhh Daddy, I can't!!" I cry out, actually sobbing from ecstasy now. "It's too much... It's too much, please, I can't..."

"Yes you can, baby... You're gonna take Daddy's cock and I'm gonna keep fucking you till you can't walk." His voice is incredibly different, and yet I love it. I love this dominant, animalistic side of him that I'd brought out in him, and even though I'm begging him for mercy, what I really want is for him not to give me any of that. From the look in his eyes and the utter lust in his voice, he definitely knows.

He continues to hammer senselessly into me until I feel as if his cock is...growing inside me. Swelling and throbbing. With a loud roar, he gives me several more deep, hard thrusts until I feel him explode in me. His warm seed gushes into me, and there's so much of it that I have no doubt a lot of it is leaking out of me and dripping onto the floor. We both tremble from it, and he starts to walk backwards a few steps before he sags down onto the bed, laying down on his back with me resting against his heaving chest.

We lay there for several minutes, clinging to each other. The only sounds I hear are our panting breaths and his heart beating steadily against my cheek. The air is thick with smell of sweat and sex and...him. His smell. I burrow my face into his neck and breathe it in. It's a scent I wouldn't mind being enveloped in for the rest of my life.

"That was the best..sex...I ever had..." he breathes out after a while.

"Bullshit," I reply back with a weak chuckle. I genuinely don't believe him. He's probably had sex with hundreds of women, and he probably says that same thing to all of them.

"I mean it, Ammy," he says, his voice turning serious. I lift my head and look up into his eyes. "It was the best because it was...with you. And now that I got you, I'd be messed up in the head to want some other lady." He grins sleepily.

My heart soars, and I crawl up to his face and kiss him deeply, arms tightly wrapped around him as if I'm afraid all of this really has been a dream and that he might disappear into thin air at any moment. But I know deep down that I have nothing to worry about.

"I love you Daddy..." I whisper against his lips, a tear sliding down my cheek. For once, a tear of joy. "So much.."

"I love you too, Amira... I love you too.." He holds me against his chest and lets out a deep sigh of content.

"You win, by the way," I say with a smile, my eyes starting to get heavy. "I can't feel my legs, so you're gonna have to carry me around the house at all times."

He laughs, a deep yet pleasant sound, and kisses my hair. "No problem at all, babygirl. I'm not gonna be letting you out of my arms any time soon."

And so I fall asleep with a smile on my face, and I wake up with one too. Because as soon as my eyes open, they meet with his own warm, loving gaze. "I meant it, by the way," he whispers, starting to lean in to kiss me. "I'm not letting you go."

I could so get used to this.

~*~

Hope you enjoyed that! Was pretty fun to write. Don't be too harsh on it if you don't like it, though lol. Thanks for reading~

ShatterMe
ShatterMe
50 Followers
12