Sail to Despair Ch. 03

Story Info
Angela coaxes youth with sex to help save her husband
8.1k words
56.5k
30
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coops812
Coops812
171 Followers

It was without a doubt one of the longest nights of Ross's life. With the exception of Angela's watch in the early hours, she was 'entertaining' her captor for the better part. And the old bastard seemed insatiable.

On daybreak, she came back out of the cabin wearing the same sarong from the night before. And as she went topside, she completely avoided Ross's scrutineering eyes.

He guessed that Nat must have been finally catching some sleep in the aft cabin.

Ross watched as Angela spoke briefly to Callum who was standing by the wheel. Then she opened up the port cockpit locker and removed a bucket with a lanyard attached -- it was what they used to wash with to conserve fresh water while at sea.

Angela untied her sarong and poked it in a rope bag -- she was completely naked now and seemed oblivious to young Callum's admiring gaze as she made for the stern.

There was a trick to filling a bucket with seawater when doing about six knots -- and if you weren't careful, the bucket could drag out of your hand. Angela knew what to do of course --she bent over the lifelines and in the slight eddy below the transom, she quickly filled the bucket. Then turning to face the bow, she poured the contents over herself from head to toe.

And Callum watched her every move with widened eyes.

She soaped herself up with the special soap they had that lathered in saltwater -- working the bar over her methodically. And she watched Callum watching her from less than two metres away.

Ross wasn't sure if his wife was aware that he too was watching her from the semi-darkness of his makeshift prison. Nor was he sure just what she was playing at with the young man either. Had she designs on the boy too now?

Even from where Ross was, he could make out her soaping up her breasts -- and he could see her smile at Callum as she worked the slippery bar down her firm stomach and between her thighs to her pussy -- moments later she turned and slowly ran the soap over her buttocks too, in an almost deliberate attempt to allure her young admirer.

Then she said something to her closest audience -- he nodded and stepping out of the cockpit, he too made his way to the stern. Bending over in front of him, she placed the bar of soap back in its plastic container and stood back up. Resting a hand on the boy's shoulder, possibly for some balance, she passed him the lanyard to the bucket and spoke softly to him for several moments. He nodded a few times to her instruction, and then he quickly lowered the bucket over the transom and pulled back on it a moment later.

Angela clapped and cheered gleefully while nodding to him.

He raised the bucket above her head and carefully, he poured the contents over her as she used her hands to wash off the soap. Ross was gobsmacked to say the least -- the whole scenario was almost identical to one that they had played out together on numerous occasions in the past -- now here was a youth young enough to be her son assisting her with her morning ablutions!

Callum refilled the bucket several times and repeatedly poured it over Angela as she turned and writhed beneath the stream of soothing water -- the soap had washed off after the second bucket, but the boy had continued to refill the bucket and pour it over Angela regardless.

Angela spoke to him briefly and he nodded after he emptied the last bucket over her. Standing there dripping in the tropical breeze -- her nipples hardened from the effect of the early morning wind-chill. The boy stood facing her, barely half a metre away, eying her up and down but seeming to not know what to do next...

Then Angela spoke softly to him for a few moments and Ross could see him nod in agreement. It was then that he thought that perhaps his wife was coercing Callum to assist her in something more important than helping her wash.

Ross watched as Callum removed his shorts in front of his wife -- tying them securely to a lifeline so that they wouldn't blow overboard. The boy was now also naked and it didn't come as a surprise to Ross to see the young man's penis begin to swell and thicken!

Now Angela bent over the transom and gathered some water -- and as she reached up to pour the contents over the much-taller youth, he placed his hands around her waist, as if to steady her thoughtfully as Interlude heeled from wave to wave.

With his hands still around her waist, Angela turned and bent over to retrieve the soap -- she hesitated and looked over her shoulder at the young man, quite invitingly it seemed. Callum smiled, and taking the hint, he ran his hands gently over her buttocks. Ross could see that the youth's penis was now near vertical -- and so close to the cleft of his wife's buttocks.

Still bending over, again Angela said something to the boy and he nodded once more. Ross watched in sickening awe as he moved in closer to her. Like a perverted voyeur, he watched as the boy leant against his wife's upturned buttocks -- with the shaft of his cock wedging neatly along her crack until only his bulbous knob was jutting from above her cheeks.

Angela rested with the palms of her hands on the top of the aft cabin -- and she let the boy wander his hands over her damp body as he pressed into her. He moved both hands up from her firm, round-buttocks, along her sides and beneath her chest -- soon he was fondling a breast in each of his hands, his long, artistic fingers manipulating her hard berry-like nipples...

Helpless to interfere, Ross looked on with growing alarm to say the least -- had he misread her intentions after all?

And then as if reading his mind, Angela turned her head and looked toward the open companionway, her eyes seeking out Ross's from the darkness below. Even though it was most likely that she could see him as well as he could see her, she smiled feebly and mouthed something to him -- it was an unmistakable 'I love you'. Ross instantly felt some reassurance surge thru him.

Callum released one of her breasts and reached for his penis -- moving back slightly from Angela's butt, he pushed his hard organ downward, while bending his knees to lower himself at the same time. It looked clearly to Ross that the youngster was now intending on screwing his wife also! Surely this wasn't a necessary part of Angela's plan?

But it would appear that it was. Ross watched as Angela shuffled her feet apart and still leaning on her hands, she arched her back inwardly to rotate her pelvis toward Callum invitingly.

She looked back at the boy and said something to him -- again he nodded -- and then she looked toward the companionway to the eyes that she knew would have been watching her...

Callum pushed his penis up and down her swollen pudenda several times -- and looked around guiltily as if to see if anyone was watching them. There was of course, but if the boy was aware of Ross peering up at them from his confinement, he seemed to be obtusely oblivious to the fact at that moment!

Ross watched in horror as Callum slowly flexed his slim, boyish backside forward a few times -- he was now almost certain the youth had entered his wife!

Red-faced, Angela looked back toward the companionway briefly -- then she turned her head to Callum and spoke softly again. Ross watched the boy flex his buttocks again and with both of his hands on Angela's buttocks, he pulled her toward his groin firmly and held her there for perhaps ten seconds or so. The boy's face had a look of extreme pleasure upon it as he looked skyward for a moment, and then back toward Angela's buttocks -- obviously pleased with himself so far.

Then the boy began to move his hips back and forth slowly. Angela looked downward for a moment and then stole a glance back toward the companionway. Ross could see that she was biting her lower lip softly as the boy continued with her. Seconds later, she turned her head once again, but this time she looked over the coach-house of the main cabin -- her gaze focussing on something in the distance. Ross could see a look of realisation cross her face. Suddenly, Angela stood upward as best she could with the boy firmly embedded in her and looking off into the distance off the port bow, she pointed excitedly!

"Land-ho!" she cried out clearly.

But Callum ignored her cry and continued to grip her buttocks with youthful determination now -- pulling her back against himself as he now tried desperately to fuck her some more.

And even from where Ross was sitting, he could hear the boy's almost pathetic plea -- 'would she please let him finish!'

Angela pulled a face at him -- but she bent back over to how she had been moments before sighting land. With her face only a few centimetres from the cabin top and her long, blonde-ringlets flicking in the freshening breeze, she let the boy continue pleasuring himself within her. He pummelled into her rapidly now with short frantic strokes -- selfishly seeking his own release before she changed her mind!

And it didn't take long either -- not much more than another half-minute had passed before he tensed up behind Angela and looking skyward, he boisterously unloaded himself into her.

Now if it hadn't been bad enough listening to Nat screw his wife for half the night, to actually witness her being reamed from behind like a piece of handy meat was horrifying! Ross now wondered if it was actually a part of Angela's plan to win the boy over to help them -- or if she just didn't care what happened anymore?

He was soon to find out.

* * *

Nat stirred groggily when he heard Angela's cry of land-ho. He looked beside the bed and noticed that the loaded spear-gun was still where he had left it wrapped in its towel and felt relieved. Then he lay on the bed listening and thinking -- he guessed the first of the small islands were not too far off -- Angela had said to him they would make land not long after daybreak. Now, apart from the waves surging past the hull, he could hear shuffling feet just behind the low roof of the cabin.

He continued to listen to the shuffling and occasional thumping of feet and could just make out Callum's voice a couple of times -- he wasn't too concerned tho -- he knew that the boy had his back. After all he owed him for keeping the sodomites off him when in prison, didn't he.

A minute later he could hear water running onto the deck -- and then he figured it out -- Callum or possibly Angela were having a wash as he'd seen Ross do a couple of times before using a bucket of seawater.

Several minutes passed before he finally rose -- he slipped on his shorts and peered into the main cabin cautiously -- all was in order -- Ross was where he'd been all night. He looked totally pathetic too.

Entering the main cabin, Nat looked over at Ross and smiled, "Yep, she loves it in any hole, matie, any of them pretty holes I gotta tell ya! Taught her a few new tricks too!" he chuckled.

Leaving Ross to struggle uselessly against his bonds, Nat headed topside into the fresh morning air. Angela, standing by the wheel, has her sarong wrapped around her again, only this time it is tied just under her armpits in what appeared to be a belated act of modesty.

"Morning my little bit of crumpet." Nat grinned, "How's that hungry little cunt of yours today?"

Angela looks at him with a docile, almost benign expression on her face, "Its sore, you old bastard! Everything is sore!"

The breeze picked up a corner of the light material of Angela's sarong and blew it apart -- Nat chuckled to himself to see that she is still naked underneath and with her feet apart for balance, the quick glimpse he got of her swollen and reddened pussy confirmed that she probably was sore too.

He looked over at Callum putting away the bucket -- Nat can see that both of them have washed as he had suspected.

"Did I 'ear ya say there was land?" Angela nodded and points ahead into the distance. There, a little over five miles away is one of the small volcanic islands Callum had told him about the night before.

"Beauty! Now 'ere's the plan that me an' Callum 'ave come up with. So as we don't 'ave ta put up with ya miserable, dickless 'usband anymore, we are gonna drop 'im orf on one of them islands today! If he goes 'appily, I'll leave 'im with some food and fishin' line and some stuff so's he don't 'ave ta starve!"

Angela had known about this plan -- Callum had divulged it to her in secret during the change of watch thru the night. She also knew that only some of the islands had permanent water, but wasn't too sure which ones. Indeed her bathing that morning had of course been a blatant attempt to win Callum over to help her -- and although she had intended on letting him touch her, if he felt so inclined -- she hadn't been prepared for him upping the ante to such high-stakes! But if her plan worked out, to screw the young man would have been a minor sacrifice to rid her of the old madman -- and to possibly save her husband's life too!

She would do it again with the boy in a blink if she had to!

"We should be there in about an hour," Angela said, "Looking at the chart, there's a small beach on the leeward side of the island. We should be able to anchor just off the reef for a short while I guess."

Angela wasn't far off either -- just over an hour later they furled the big genoa and starting the motor, she faced the bow into the breeze and had Callum drop the mainsail into its boom-bag. Then with Callum on the bow to keep an eye out for bommies, she expertly manoeuvred Interlude to a safe spot in about ten metres of water just short of the drop off and dropped the pick.

"Right, I'm gonna go check the place out first. I don't wanna drop ya pathetic 'usband off on some island that 'as people on it, hey!"

Angela knew there were no permanent people on any of these islands because of the poor anchorages -- but she didn't want to tell Nat that.

She had Callum assist her to lower the small, flat-bottomed aluminium dinghy from the davits. Angela stepped into the craft and tied the painter to the Interlude's stern cleat.

Callum watched her checking the fuel and the waterproof, plastic-box that contained some emergency rations and flares. Then after preparing the motor, she bent over to start the little outboard. He grinned to himself -- she seemed not to care in the least that each time she bent to start the outboard her sarong had done little to cover her beautiful buttocks from his admiring gaze!.

With a few sturdy pulls of the starter cord, the motor fired up in a small cloud of two-stroke smoke and was soon idling nicely.

Such competence she showed, Callum thought -- and so sexy too.

Taking her hand as she climbed back aboard Interlude, Callum looked down at her tired-looking, but still attractive face, he smiled fondly at her, and as she stood next to him she reciprocated just as warmly. This encouraged Callum to place an arm around her slim waist -- he wanted her to think that he was offering her some support on the gently rocking yacht, but it was more a Freudian slip of possessiveness. For an older woman, he found her absolutely adorable and he naturally wanted more of her.

Now armed with the spear-gun and carrying his old pair of sturdy runners, Nat stepped past Angela and Callum, thru the gate in the lifelines and down cautiously into the waiting dinghy.

"Hang on a minute!" Nat said, "I think you should come with me Angie! Just ta keep things kosher like! And maybe I'll give ya one of them knee-tremblers ya like so much on land for a change!"

Angela felt herself flushing with some embarrassment at his lewd suggestion, but she had half expected him wanting her to go with him and she was ready with a reasonable response.

"Oh, that is sooo tempting, Lover! But not such a good idea! We're only about fifty metres from the reef. If the wind shifts and Interlude drags her anchor, she'll run aground! I need to stay on board to keep an eye out."

Nat sighed at this unfortunate logic, "Fair enough. Keep an eye on the pair of 'em Callum, or I'll 'ave ya guts for garters! I'll be about an hour, I reckon."

"I'll be waiting for you," Angela replied in a sweet melodious tone, at the same time she pulled her sarong upward to her stomach with her left hand and with her right, she ran a finger down her slit, briefly drawing her flesh apart. "And sooo will be my lonely, lonely pussy!"

"Hmmm... fucken' nice one, me little slut!" Nat chuckled up at her lewdness, "Gonna enjoy some more of that soon, I can tell ya!"

Angela felt Callum's fingers around her waist grip her tighter as he drew her closer to his side. The little act of possessiveness was not lost on her, in fact, she felt encouraged by it -- it was what she had wanted. Angela placed an arm around the boy as they watched Nat fumble unsteadily with the painter, and she squeezed him back and knocked her hip into him a couple of times playfully.

Casting off the line, Nat looked up at them both, "Now don't ya go gettin' any designs on me new woman, young fella, she's mine 'till I say otherwise! 'Ere what I'm sayin'?"

Angela felt Callum grip her tightly again as he nodded to the gruff old-man -- she knew he was intimidated by him too.

Nat motored off toward shore, safe in the knowledge that the small dinghy should easily outrun the lumbering yacht should Angela get the better of Callum and try to sail off without him. Then he smiled to himself at the other insurance precaution he'd taken -- sitting in his pocket was a small, yellow float about the size of an egg with Interlude's ignition key attached. That, he'd surmised wisely, would make it far more difficult for them to sail off without him.

What Nat didn't know was that running the electric anchor winch would drain the battery very quickly without the engine running too -- and with some fifty metres of chain out, it was unlikely the yacht would effectively weigh anchor at all! His foresight in taking the key at the last minute was a comfortingly wise one indeed.

For about two hundred metres, Nat motored over the shallow reef, in places it was too shallow for the dinghy to pass, so standing up to see better, he would negotiate the occasional small break in the coral and the patches of narrow, sandy channels in the colourful, fish-abundant coral labyrinth. Soon he was dragging the dinghy up onto a beach made up of coarse sand and broken coral fragments, polished smooth by the countless waves that normally rolled ashore.

Nat looked back at Interlude -- all seemed in order. He was now more than happy to have some solid, unmoving ground under his feet too. Heading off, Nat wandered into the interior of the island thru the scrubby foreshore -- then he walked for several hundred metres each way along the beach, keeping an eye out on the yacht at all times, Soon he was satisfied that apart from some flotsam and jetsam of man-made origin, the island appeared to be uninhabited. And although he hadn't spotted any freshwater, the place would certainly do to dump off Ross, he concluded.

Turning back in the direction of the dinghy, Nat thought of Angela and smiled to himself knowingly. He pictured her standing next to Callum earlier and rubbing her swollen pussy at him as he sat in the dinghy and he could feel his cock stir once again. Without doubt she was the best piece of tail that he could remember having -- and he'd had a few in his early years!

Then he thought of a further humiliation he could act out on her husband before he marooned him -- and his cock swelled some more. He'd decided that once back on the yacht, he would drag Ross up onto the deck of the yacht and make a show of fucking his wife in front of him -- he'd make him watch as he rammed his slug into her the way he knew she liked it! Maybe he'd do her from behind as she lent on her husband's knees? Then the limp-dick could watch her face up close as he shot a load inside her cervix again. Nat smiled at the thought and sniggered to himself. And then he'd just throw him overboard -- the fucker could just swim ashore while Angela licked his pole clean! That should give the cuckolded uppity prick something to think about for a while, he smiled whimsically.

Coops812
Coops812
171 Followers