Sailing Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do what buddy. I want to hear it. Tell me what you want."

"Give it to me! Put it in me. Oh god, hurry!"

Lance lifted me. Another wave came and lifted us both. When it crashed over us and dropped us, Lance's inflated cock head popped past my tight ring and entered me. The pain was immediate and crushing. I cried out to the lonely stars and the unforgiving sea. Lance threw his arms around me and held me tight to him, holding us both as we were, safe from surf and safe from each other. "It's okay baby, it's okay. I know it hurts. But it will be okay. Just be still. Don't do anything. This will pass and we can go on. I hate to cause you pain my love, but this too, will pass. Lance began to walk backwards toward the shore. As the water became shallower and shallower, my weight and gravity pulled me down on him, his huge hard member sinking deeper and deeper with each step. From time to time a wave would break and lift and drop me a few inches. The deeper Lance penetrated me, the more severe the pain became. While I welcomed the thought, the idea, of giving myself completely to lance, the idea of having him, that beautiful part of him, actually inside my body, the intense pain of the reality was quickly changing my mind. I began to question whether I could actually accommodate the size, the weight, the length of him.

I was clinging desperately to Lance, my arms around his neck, trying to lever myself up, to control the speed the depth of his piercing penetration. My hands were clutching and scratching at his back. A low keening sound came from my throat and my face was wet with tears at the pain of his continuing entry.

Suddenly the pain was gone as lance pulled out quickly from me, kissing my face and licking my rears. "Oh Neal I am so sorry, so so sorry, oh please my darling, my sweet, sweet boy, please forgive me. He bent and put one arm under my knees and the other behind my back and swept me up, carried me to the beach and laid me in the sand at the water's edge. He knelt over me and covered my body with kisses. There was repentance and apology in those kisses, but also deep, deep passion. As he bent over me, his heavy cock trailed over parts of my body, leaving a trail of slippery fluid wherever it passed. I lay in the gentle waves, the roar of the breaking surf in my ears, a billion stars in my eyes, a singing in my brain, a slight stinging in my ass, and a profound aching yearning in my heart. I knew at that moment that I loved this man that I would always love him, that I would eternally be his no matter what the cost, no matter what the pain.

And now Lance's kisses were at my center, his lips, his tongue, his mouth loving my cock, my balls. There was no inch of me that he did not lick kiss, suck. My cock was so hard it hurt. Lance lifted my legs and placed them over his shoulders. His face descended to lick at my asshole. The feeling was so intense that my whole body jumped. It was so filthy. How could anything so grotesque, so nasty, so dirty, feel so immensely good? His tongue entered me like a tiny wet penis and my anus began to clutch and grasp involuntarily. Spasms of pleasure shot through me. One hand went to my penis and began to stroke, gently at first. My cock needed no lubrication, for wetness flowed from me in copious amounts, wetting my prick, Lance's hand and my balls and ass. Very gently,very slowly lance opened my ass with his tongue and fingers, first just the very tip of his index finger, working in concert with his lips and tongue. I was a touch sore from the earlier penetration, but waves of pleasure soon swamped any trace of pain.

Before very long, his long delicate middle finger was deep in me, his tongue still lapping at the sensitive ring. The tip of his finger found my prostate (I later discovered this term, this organ, which at the time I knew nothing about). He bent and wriggled his finger, teasing that tender spot until I was nearly crazy with need and desire. My body thrashed around on the sand, beneath him. Lance gripped my cock tighter, stroked faster, timed his manipulation of my prostate with the motion of his hand on my dick. The explosion, when it came, was unlike any I had previously felt from masturbation. All the others had centered in my penis, the shaft or the tip, and in the core of my mind. But this, this eruption was a wider more open release than ever. My body seemed to open all its valves and gush everything from the head of my cock, splashing and oozing and shooting cum all over, wetting my thighs, my belly,my neck and face.

This orgasm came from deep inside me and went out to every nerve ending in my body, mind and soul. I felt its power in the ends of my fingers and toes, even in my scalp. I could hear the sound of the waves, see the stars and the gibbous moon, feel the soft touch of the waves on my ass, but only as if from very far away, as if I had been propelled to the very center of the universe to inhabit that rare province intended only for the gods.

Lance released my cock and took his finger and tongue from me. My feet slumped to the sand. But I did not immediately return to earth, to consciousness. Lance straddled my body with his. He bent and began to kiss me once again. His lips, his tongue went to each spatter, each drop of my cum. I came back to myself slowly, the motions of his tongue sending rippling aftershocks through me. The look in his face, etched in silver by gleaming moonlight, spoke deeply to me. He lapped at each drop of my essence as if it were a precious liquid, the food of the gods. This was not merely sex, this was more. I knew then he treasured me, cared deeply for me.

Finished rescuing the last of my precious fluids, Lance lay his heavy body full upon me, kissed my lips softly, and rolled us onto our sides. The last thing I remembered before I dozed off, was the redolent smell of my cum on my lovers lips and breath. We dozed for quite some time, there on the shore, one with aweful, peaceful nature as gulls swirled and called overhead, waves shush, shushed us to dreams, and the stars and moon lighted our way to serenity.

I awoke with a start, not knowing where I was. This was certainly not my small uncomfortable bed at home. I giggled to myself then. I lay spooned with lance. Behind me I could feel the fullness of Lance's cock pressing against me. After all that had happened, he had not, in the end, sought his own release but endeavored to bring me to a completeness, a fullness I had never known. My ass still twinged a bit, not used to being invaded from outside by anything, no matter how small. My mind flashed back to that moment, there in the sea, when a part of him. Yes him, a man, my lover now, I vowed to tell him, show him. That moment when a part of him, a part of his body had entered mine. Despite the pain, it had enthralled me. I resolved at that moment to bring it about by some means. I would have this man for my own. I would have him. Have him, have that, that oh so beautiful, large and powerful and exciting piece of him, INSDE me. I would take him into my body, give him everything and take everything. I wold take his cum, his sperm, his essence into my body and cherish it, and cherish him to the end of my days. If he would have me, take me. It would happen soon. I would see to it.

Out in the lagoon, our porpoises, or another school of them, jumped and played, splashed and cavorted and danced on their tails with seeming glee. A tiny sliver of red sun was floating to the surface of the sea. Overhead gulls swirled and called. Our vessels should mean food to them, they tried to tell me. Only a few feet away, a porcupine waddled down to search for mollusks, pawing at the surf. Life, living was so beautiful, so precious. Only six days ago I had been thrumming through a boring day to day boredom having no idea of the glory that awaited me. I could define that happiness with only one word. Lance. I watched the sun fairly pop into view. I assumed this performance could only be seen at sea. There was no sun, and suddenly there was. It mimicked creation. In a period of only minutes, the glowing orb had emerged from the sea to rule the day and banish the night.

Lance moaned lightly beside me and I turned to see if he had awakened. He lay there looking like any hero I had ever imagined. His fine form looked strong yet graceful, even in sleep. His penis lay along the inside of his thigh. Even in a flaccid state, it was ominous, even somewhat frightening, long and thick and heavy looking, dark and secret, covered by its (oops. Lance had said his cock was him, not it). Covered, concealed by his sleek dark foreskin. I could not stop my hand from reaching to touch him. He was so smooth, like a soft velvet sleeping cobra, full of hidden vitality and fire. Very carefully, trying not to wake Lance, I curved my fingers slightly and slid back the long loose foreskin to expose the fat brown head with its one sleeping eye.

I sighed deeply and took the plunge. Kneeling over him I bent and brought my face close to his prick. At once the powerful man scent of him rose to my senses. Seven days ago I would have thought this a nasty smell, hinting of urine and salt and that other, deeply animal smell. But today, this glorious morning, I knew this smell for what it was: the deeply personal, completely individual, unmistakable scent of my lover's penis. If I never saw him again after today, I would remember always that primitive essence. But already I was hoping that I would awaken each morning with this odor in my nostrils. I lapped at the length of him, reveling in the nasty, dirty taste of him. Now that I knew what his day-old pre-cum tasted like, I would never order it for dinner, but this morning, the smell, the taste of him on my tongue inflamed me instantly, sending a shot of pure lust straight to my prick. I slid back his foreskin, licking at the ridge around the head of Lance's prick, then slid the dark heavy foreskin over my tongue and licked around inside. The deliciously foul taste was stronger here and so were the results. Desire filled me. I began to devour lance's cock. With all the fervor of a gourmet diner, I took him fully into my mouth and throat, lapping and slurping and sucking wildly.

Lance woke slowly, shaking the sleep from his head. As I continued my feast, he made a hollow questioning sound, "huh"? As his penis grew and filled, I could feel his pulse in my mouth. The entire mass of him expanded until I could retain him only with effort. I began to gag as the pulsing mass expanded into my throat, but I was not to be stopped. Though powerless against my own impulse, I suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of power. I could control this powerful man who moaned and thrashed beneath me, I could bring him joy or disappointment, fulfillment or hunger. I could make him moan or cry or even beg for the release I could bring him; leave him gasping and panting with need and frustration, or cause him to tremble with the explosive force I could wield.

I had never sucked a cock before so I took this opportunity to experiment. I slowed my ministrations. I took the massive shaft between my lips and played it like a harmonica with my tongue and teeth. I sucked and licked and nibbled down deep in his thick fur, then back to the very tip, where I flicked my tongue over his cock lips. I nibbled the fat vein on the underside now pumping blood to the beat of his pulse. I went to his balls, taking each fully into my mouth, rolling each around like very large grapes. Lifting his ball sac, I liked and nibbled at that tender space between his balls and ass.

Lance thrashed and jumped around below me like a man demented, thrusting up his hips wildly

and yelling, "Yes" and my name over and over. I pushed his foreskin all the way back tight and took the head between my teeth holding it there, daring him to move, to thrash, biting softly, then harder, holding him on that delicate tightrope between pleasure and pain.

I closed my lips tightly at the tip and dipped my head, forcing his foreskin back with my lips, all the way to the base, until my nose was buried in his scratchy pubic hair, then licked my way back to the tip, holding the bunched foreskin tight at the base with my fingers. I avoided lance's ass completely, not wanting to duplicate his actions of the night before, wanting to do 'my own thing'.

I kept going back to take him deep in my throat practicing taking the entire mass as deep as I could, breathing through my nose and teaching myself not to gag at the ponderous invasion. Lance reached for my head, but I batted his hands away, showing him who was in control. I kept building him up to climax by long, strong, deep strokes of my mouth, then return to softer, more generalized sucking and nibbling, teasing the head the shaft and his balls.

Time went on and on. The sun rose to heat my back, but I would not yield. Lance was insane with passion and need begging now constantly for release. When I decided he could take the punishment no longer, I readjusted myself on my knees, seeking a firmer base, then dedicated all my energy to causing the hardest hottest explosion I could evoke. Keeping my lips tightly closed, my teeth partially closed on Lance's rigid cock, and my tongue slathering, I began to suck him in earnest, sliding from the very tip to the fat base, I held Lance's hips, pinning him firmly against the sand as I plunged down on him over and over. I learned to open and close my throat, massaging his hardness with my throat muscles as I drove relentlessly down, down down.

I could feel the trembling, the rumbling in Lance's body as his legs tightened. He struggled strongly to arch his hips up, but I kept them pinned. I wanted his final pleasure to be my work alone.

The pulsing in Lance's cock grew longer, stronger and further apart. I felt a strong contraction of the entire mass In my throat, my mouth as his first jet of cum shot deep in my throat, then another and another. I forced my face full down on him, so hard that my chin, my nose, my teeth, my chin ached. I slid my hands under his ass and pulled his body tight to me. I stopped all motion except a deep strong suction and the working of my throat muscles on his taut member. Lance exploded in release, his cock like a small volcano spurting down my throat. I sucked and sucked and sucked, draining him, sucking him dry and swallowing every drop until he could cum no more and cried out for mercy, begging me to stop. I finally pulled my mouth from him and moved to lay fully atop him, kissing his lips and murmuring words of love.

12