Sailing Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what's the washing machine doing?" I asked, raising one eyebrow. It wasn't running at all.

"I don't think it's vibrating enough." She said, backing up to the thing and pushing herself up onto it in a sitting position. She reached back and pulled the knob out, and the thing started up in the spin mode. She motioned me towards her as the thing started to pick up speed. As I approached, she spread her legs so I could stand between them. When I got to her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and planted her lips on mine.

It was another one of her intense, passionate kisses, with lots of tongue and amazing erotic overtones. She wrapped her legs around me and clung to me. The washing machine started to wobble slightly. "You've got to do something to help me." She said. I backed away a little bit and looked at her.

Shifting her weight from one cheek to another, she pulled her skirt out from under her and pulled it up around her waist. She wasn't wearing any panties, and instead of looking innocent, she now looked like a complete and total slut. Her legs were spread, and the lips of her pussy were red and puffy. I guessed that she had been playing with herself. She had only a little tuft of blonde hair above her slit. The rest was clean-shaven and slippery looking.

"Isn't that cold?" I asked her.

She said, "No, it's actually nice and warm." She took my hand and put it on the surface between her legs. The metal was nice and warm. I could also feel the heat coming from Judith's pussy. I leaned over and put my head between her legs. I could smell the heady aroma of her sex. She edged a little closer to the edge of the washing machine and I easily ran my tongue up the length of her pouting slit.

"Oooh yeah!" she said, and held the back of my head. The washing machine was by now up to full spin, and vibrating nicely.

I slid my tongue into the entrance of her pussy and tasted the sweet nectar. I could hear her breath catch in her throat.

"Oh yeah! That feels so good!" she said.

I continued to lick and suck as she rode the wobbling washing machine, and she grunted a little every time my tongue made contact with her clit.

"Don't you..(ugh!)..don't you want to put it inside of me and ..(ungh!)...see how it feels?" She said, looking hopeful.

Actually, I couldn't wait. I stood up, and unbuckled my shorts, let them drop and stepped out of them. The height of the washing machine was perfect, and I took my rock-hard cock in hand and positioned it at the slippery entrance of her pussy. Once I got it positioned, I just pressed forward a little and the wobbling of the washing machine did the rest. Inch by inch, my cock sank into her tight little pussy with only minimal resistance. A big smile spread across her face and she wrapped her legs around my back. The feeling of having my cock slide inside of her was wonderful. I pulled out a bit, and then slid it back in. Little by little, I started stroking in and out faster and faster.

"Oh yeah...Oh yeah!" she said, and planted her mouth on mine and clung to me. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and started fucking me for all she was worth. Between the chugging vibrations of the washing machine, the sound of my balls slapping against her as we banged together, and Judith's desperate grinding and humping, this wasn't going to take long.

"Pinch my nipples" Judith whispered in my ear, as she broke for a breath.

"What?" I asked.

"Pinch my nipples!" she said, her breathing becoming erratic. Judith leaned back on her elbows so I could play with her breasts.

I obliged, grasping her right nipple through the fabric of her blouse, and pinching and twisting.

"Oh God! Yeah!" She rasped, continuing to rock and grind as my cock plunged into her.

I looked down at the lewd sight. Her puffy red lips were engulfing my cock as it slid in and out. Her juices shined on my member in the dim light of the laundry room. My cock was rock hard, and the veins stood out in stark relief. I pulled out slowly until I could see the purple head just emerge, and her tight lips pulled out with it just a bit. Then I pushed it back inside of her, watching it disappear smoothly inside of her. I started to pick up speed again, and the vibrations of the washing machine were transmitted through Judith's supple flesh to my straining prick as I slammed into her roughly and pinched both of her nipples.

The rougher I got, the more Judith seemed to like it. As I slammed into her again and again, Judith pulled me towards her with her legs, encouraging me onward.

Without warning, she started to climax and ground herself against me with all her strength.

"Wha..(ungh) ... Omigod... (ungh)... oh fuck!" She rasped. And with that we both came in an incredible rush. I must have unloaded a huge gob of cum inside of her. I kept coming and coming. I couldn't stop. Judith sure wasn't stopping. Her pussy twitched and pulsed, and she used her legs to hold me inside of her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her mouth to mine in an amazingly passionate kiss. She held me inside of her as we both came and came and finally slowed to a stop, and I could feel the aftershocks of her climax as she twitched and panted.

The washing machine came to the end of the spin cycle just then. What incredible timing. I felt like I had been put through the wringer.

"Oh god," I said. "I think I just came inside of you!" (I hadn't been thinking at all.)

"I could tell," Judith said, her eyes half shut and dreamy, as she put her head on my shoulder, "I could feel it!"

"I didn't mean to... I just got carried away." I said, not knowing what to say.

"It's OK," she said, "I loved it."

"I mean, I should have used some protection." I said, as I felt my prick soften inside of her steaming pussy. I could feel her twitch and come down from the high, but she still kept her legs tightly wrapped around my butt and my cock buried to the hilt inside of her.

"Don't worry about that." She said, leaning back so she could look at me in the eye. "I'm on the pill. I know better than that."

I felt the cum start to seep out of her and run down my balls. We were a dripping mess. She loosened the grip of her legs and I backed away a bit. The sight of my sperm oozing out of her was so compelling I leaned down to lap it up. I stuck my tongue in her pussy, and I thought she was going to jump through the roof.

"Oh god, stop!" she said, pushing me away. "I can't take any more!"

I stepped back and just looked at her. She was the epitome of a completely satisfied little slut. Her little schoolgirl skirt pulled up around her waist, the cum dripping from her pussy, and the blush that ran from her face to her chest said it all. She turned and grabbed a towel from the shelf and put it between her legs as she scooted off the washing machine and stood up. She wrapped her arms around my neck again and gave me a big kiss.

"Thanks for helping me with my laundry." She said. "I couldn't have done it without you."

"I didn't know laundry could be so much fun." I said.

"You can help me with laundry anytime." She said.

"Just let me know when you have another load."

"It was a pretty big one, wasn't it?" She said grinning.

"That it was." I said. I looked down at her, and she was once again an innocent school-girl. "Do you need help with the dryer too?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh, I think the dryer is working fine." She said, and leaned up to give me another kiss. "Come to think of it, the washer seemed to be working fine too."

She took the towel from between her legs, mopping the last of our juices from her legs, and tossed it into the empty basket in front of her. "Guess we'll have to do another load sometime soon."

We heard some footsteps in the lodge, and I scrambled to get my shorts back on. The foot steps went on by the laundry room, but we both had been startled.

"I should probably get back to what I was doing." I said, somewhat awkwardly.

"Yeah. Me too." Judith said. "See you at dinner?"

"Sure." I said. "Hope it's not meatloaf."

It wasn't meatloaf.

Truth be told, it was Edna who had caught all the fish for dinner at the lodge that night and she was in her glory. I had loaded up a plate of fish and sat myself down at the table across from Edna and Albert. The stories of the fishing expedition were already starting to become immortalized as Fred confirmed that Edna had hauled in a huge catch, while Albert and Fred had caught only minnows that they had to throw back. Judith was sitting at the end of the table with Uncle Albert and Aunt Edna. There was just one other couple in the dining room that I didn't recognize, and Fred was busily scurrying back and forth into the kitchen. He had just brought another big platter of fish out, and sat it on the table. Judith was in a very good mood, and was in the midst of giving a load of crap to Uncle Albert about not catching as many fish as Edna. Fred stood there with his hands on his hips as Albert explained to Judith.

"If I hadn't been so busy helping your grandmother land her fish and get them off her line and put them in the live-well, I would have had a lot more time to catch more fish of my own." He said. It was a lame excuse, but Albert was trying it on Judith, who clearly wasn't buying it.

I looked around for Audrey, but didn't see her. She must not have gotten back from her "errand" yet. We had lots of wonderful tasty fish, and Fred finally came and sat down at the table when the other couple had left. He mentioned that he was trying to get his marine radio installed in his boat and asked if I'd stop over at his shop tonight to help.

It must have been after ten o'clock when Fred and I finally gave up and I headed back to my cabin. It had started raining, and I noticed that Edna's car wasn't in front of the lodge when I walked by. It was raining steadily by the time I reached my cabin, and I had to dry myself off and change my shirt.

There was a bit of a chill in the cabin, so I started a fire in the fireplace and got a beer from the fridge. As I sat and stared into the fire, my mind wandered back to the events of the day. Things were about as out of control as I could imagine them, and I could stand to have things be simplified a little bit. I was enjoying just sitting here alone enjoying the fire. I poked at the fire a little bit, finished my beer, and then decided to go to bed.

I brushed my teeth and slipped between the sheets of my bed. I was watching the flickering light from the fire dance on the ceiling, and just about to nod off when there was a quiet knock on the door and Audrey let herself in.

"You're back." I said.

"Yeah, Mrs Chezney had dinner all ready for me when I showed up, so I stayed for dinner."

"I was a little worried." I said honestly.

"You shouldn't have." Audrey said, hanging up her raincoat on the hook by the door and kicking off her shoes. Audrey was wearing denim shorts and a t-shirt under the raincoat. She came over by the bed and just stood there in the light of the fireplace looking at me. She stood there with her hands on he hips.

"What?" I said.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked.

"You mean just sleep?" I asked. She looked just a little sad, but she was smiling all the same and nodded.

"Yeah," she said, undoing the snap to her shorts and pushing them down her legs. "If that's OK with you."

"As long as you don't snore." I said with a grin. Then I had to ask, "Is everything OK?"

Audrey smiled a warm smile, and then pulled her t-shirt over head and put it on the chair. She reached back to unsnap her bra. She let the thing fall free and slide down her arms. She threw it on the chair. I stared at her in the flickering light from the fire. She was just gorgeous this way. Her rounded breasts seemed to defy gravity. Her big dark eyes and mouth were framed by her curly hair. Her skimpy panties were a pale pink fabric that didn't hide much. She stood there wanting to be welcomed into my bed, and I was wondering what she was thinking. She just stood there, with the glow of the fire adding warmth to her smooth skin and shading the wonderful curves and rounded parts.

I held the covers up. Her face lit up with a big smile and she slid into bed next to me. She snuggled into my arms and wrapped herself around me. Her skin was warm and smooth. I was wearing only boxers, and I could feel her breasts slide against my side as she snuggled against me. I could feel the stiffness of her nipples against me, and the fragrance of her hair was intoxicating.

"I just love the feel of your skin next to mine." Audrey said in a whisper. She ran hand across my chest and nuzzled my neck.

"You feel pretty good to me too." I said, running my hand down her side. Audrey had her right leg hooked over mine, so her crotch was pressed against my thigh. When Audrey wiggled and snuggled against me, I could feel the warmth of her pussy against my thigh.

I stared at the ceiling and watched the reflection of the burning embers in the fireplace. The feel of Audrey's luscious, sexy body against mine wasn't going to put me to sleep. In fact, I was hopelessly aroused already, and Audrey's subtle movements felt so sexual, I would never get to sleep like this. Still, Audrey seemed kind of melancholy.

"Is everything OK?" I whispered, sensing that Audrey wasn't telling me everything. I was starting to worry that she knew what Judith and I had done. That or she was regretting what we had done.

Audrey pulled back so she could look at me. She gazed into my eyes like she was looking for an answer. Then her face relaxed into a warm smile, and she leaned in to give me a light kiss.

"I'm fine Dave." She said, pulling back and smiling even bigger than before. Then she kissed me again, hard. She held herself against me and ground her pussy into my thigh. The feel of her skin against mine was overwhelming. She radiated passion. Her tongue tangled with mine as I held her to me.

When we finally came up for air, I asked, "Were you serious about just sleeping tonight?"

I felt her hand go to the front of my boxers to find my already rock-hard prick poking out the fly. Her fingers wrapped around it and clutched it.

"Not really." She said, stroking me slowly. "You don't seem very sleepy."

Sleep was really out of the question right now. Audrey let go of my prick long enough to push her little pink panties down and pull her legs free of them. She rolled towards me again and swung her right leg over me so she was straddling me. She wound up in a sitting position on top of me. The orange glow from the fire flickered and her eyes sparkled, and her breasts seemed to move with the dancing of the fire. She held my cock against the front of her pussy as she ground her hips against me. I reached up so I could fondle her breasts.

Audrey lifted her hips off of me far enough to position the tip of my throbbing erection at the entrance to her treasure. Once she got it positioned, she lowered herself in little thrusts, just a fraction of an inch at a time, until the natural lubrication started to flow around the head of my prick, and I started to slide into her further and further with each stroke. When she finally was able to sink down all the way, with my cock buried completely, Audrey just said "M-m-m-m-mmm." She sat there for a second or two with her hips churning and her pussy twitching, driving me mad. Audrey rocked her hips (and everything else), and the stimulation was overwhelming.

Audrey leaned forward and rubbed her nipples on my chest. Her lips met mine in another slithering kiss. Audrey started to thrust against me harder and harder, and her hips rolled and bounced. We found a rhythm and rocked together as we worked our way inexorably towards a sweating, panting climax. It was fascinating to watch Audrey's intensity ratchet up with every stroke.

Before we could come, Audrey rolled over, with me still pumping into her, and pulled me on top of her. She wrapped her legs around me as I continued to pound away. Her breathing was coming hard, and she lay there with a big smile on her face, looking up at me. Her eyes were so glazed I couldn't tell if she could see me, and finally, when they rolled back, I knew she was coming. She looked delirious. Audrey's spasms felt wonderful as I pounded into her for the few strokes it took me to go over the edge, and I savored the sensation as I emptied my balls into her clutching, throbbing pussy.

Audrey groaned as I did this and went completely limp. I fell forward on top of her, and felt her wrap her arms around me and hug me to her. Her legs held me inside of her as my still-rigid prick throbbed in the afterglow.

We lay there for a long time before I finally went soft and slipped out of her. I lay down beside her and we snuggled. I lay there watching the dying light of the fire on the ceiling with Audrey's head on my shoulder. I thought Audrey was already asleep when she nuzzled my ear and whispered,

"I love you Dave."

To be continued...