Sailing Lessons Ch. 05

Story Info
Audrey and Dave and Judith.
9.1k words
4.77
110.3k
37
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllieB
EllieB
204 Followers

I woke up the next morning to another beautiful sunrise. I got up, showered and dressed and made myself a pot of coffee and a couple of pieces of toast. I sat out on the deck, sipping my coffee looking out over the lake, watching the morning fog come off the water. The air was still and sweet with just a hint of wood smoke from some fireplace or campfire nearby. I heard one of the fishing boats fire up out by the point and take off across the lake as an early-morning fisherman headed out.

The sunlight dappled the forest floor outside my cabin, and a squirrel was busily foraging for food on the forest floor just beyond the deck. I tore off a bit of my crust and threw it out in front of him. He scampered over and sniffed it, wiggled his whiskers, and munched happily away at it. When he was done, he looked around the general vicinity for more, and then looked up at me. Pretty soon, he was up on the edge of the deck, snooping around, and looking as cute as he could be. He sat up on his haunches and looked at me, so I threw him another bit of my toast. He munched that down, and continued to snoop around the deck for more.

"I think you've got a friend for life!" came a voice from behind me.

I was so startled I almost spilled my coffee, and the squirrel bolted. It was Audrey, just coming around the corner on the trail. She was beautiful, as always, wearing a white top, pink shorts and whiter sneakers. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail, and she had sunglasses propped on top of her head.

I smiled and said, "Hi Audrey! How are you this morning?"

"Wonderful, Dave." She said as she climbed the stairs to the deck and sat in the chair next to me. "I didn't mean to scare your buddy off." She said, indicating the squirrel that was now on the lower branch of the tree watching us hopefully.

"Oh, I think he'll be back if we find another treat for him." I said. "Would you like some toast and coffee?"

She smiled and said, "I'll pass on the toast and coffee, but I would take a diet Coke if you've got one."

I got up to go inside, and Audrey followed me inside. I reached into the fridge for a diet Coke and when I turned around, Audrey was right there, and I just about bumped into her. I just stopped, expecting her to back up, but she didn't. She was just inches from my face and looking straight into my eyes, the corners of her lips curling up into a smile.

Her face was radiant. Her big brown eyes gazed into mine with that devilish twinkle and I had to smile. She, in turn, broke into a huge grin that showed off her pearly white teeth. We just stood there silently for a moment, looking into each other's eyes. I felt her slide her hands up my chest until they got to my face, and her fingers caressed my cheek for just a moment before she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers.

The kiss was passionate and hot, and her tongue slipped into my mouth to tangle with mine. I put the Coke down and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her against me. As my hands roamed down her back, I could feel the warmth of her skin underneath the top. She pressed herself against me, grinding her pelvis against my leg. My hands roamed lower, cupping the firm cheeks of her ass, and I couldn't help but give her butt a squeeze as we kissed. Finally, we had to come up for air, and we stood there in front of the open fridge, panting.

"Wow!" I said. "What got you started this morning?" I asked, still holding her in my arms, but where I could see her face.

"I just needed that." She said, still looking me deeply in the eyes.

"Just needed that?" I repeated stupidly.

"I think I'm addicted." She said with a grin, running a finger around my ear.

"I would have thought that last night would have held you for days, or at least 24 hours." I said, teasing.

"Last night was perfect." she said, "But I think it just made me want you more. I woke up this morning and it was almost like I could still feel you inside of me."

"And that makes you addicted?" I asked. I nudged her backwards far enough so I could close the fridge behind me and lean against the counter.

She still had her arms around my waist and stepped between my legs so her front still made contact with me, and I could feel her pressing against my rising erection as she leaned against me.

"Maybe it's just my body telling me it knows what it wants" she said. "I'm not sure you understand how my body feels."

I ran my hands down her sides and cupped the cheeks of her ass again. "I think your body feels wonderful." I said.

She smiled at that and leaned back a little. I looked down and noticed the little pink heart on the front of her t-shirt as well as her nipples poking the fabric out. I swear they got even harder when I looked at them.

I pushed her back so she was standing in front of me and looked at her outfit. It was so simple, yet so sexy. "You look beautiful this morning." I said, gazing at her. I suddenly remembered her Coke and reached back so I could hand it to her. She took it and flashed me that thousand-kilowatt-smile.

"What do you want to do this morning?" I asked.

She twisted the cap off the bottle and handed it to me and with a twinkle in her eye said, "Whatever you want me to do." She took a drink without ever taking her eyes off me.

I smiled at her and said, "Would you like to sit out on the deck with me and wait for Fred to drop off the key to the North cabin? He was going to check the guests out early this morning and drop the key on his way back. He should be here any minute."

Audrey pulled back suddenly, glanced nervously at the door and then smiled, understanding. "Yeah, maybe that's a good idea."

"Would you like a piece of toast now?" I asked.

"OK," she said with a hint of resignation, "I can share it with your buddy, the squirrel."

We sat outside on the deck with our coffee and Coke and managed to coax the squirrel back up onto the deck with little pieces of toast.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her skin was so smooth and her face was so sweet. Every time she moved, I'd notice another part of her that turned me on.

Fred came walking up the trail after a little bit and spotted us out on the deck.

"Hey Dave!" He said and waved. "Hi Audrey!"

He climbed the stairs and plopped himself in the chair across from us on the deck.

"Want some coffee?" I asked.

"Sure!" he said.

I got up to go get him a cup from inside.

"Like some toast?" Audrey said offering him the plate with the last whole piece of toast on it. "I was just going to feed it to the squirrel."

"Sure!" Fred said, taking the plate. "That squirrel isn't in any danger of going hungry." He said, looking at the squirrel, who was now sitting on the lower branch of the tree twitching its whiskers.

I got a cup of coffee from inside and handed it to Fred before I sat down.

"It looks like it'll be a really nice day today." I said, looking up at the blue sky and puffy clouds.

"Yeah," Fred agreed, "it should be really nice today."

"Maybe we can go sailing!" Audrey said hopefully, gracing me with a smile and a wink when Fred wasn't looking.

Fred looked up after taking a sip of coffee. "Not much wind." he said.

Actually, there was no wind at all.

"Yeah," I said, "It might be a pretty slow sailing day."

Audrey looked a little disappointed. "I was hoping we could go out to that island for a picnic." She said.

"You can always borrow one of the fishing boats if you guys want to go out and the wind doesn't pick up." Fred said, munching on his toast. "Nobody's rented the new red one this week."

"Or we could go skiing again." Audrey said with a smirk.

Fred laughed at that. I had told him about Judith scaring me half to death when we had gone skiing.

"You could always go for a plane ride this morning." Fred said. "Carroll Campbell's bringing her float plane over to give rides a little later on."

"As long as she doesn't let Judith fly the plane." I said.

Audrey and Fred both laughed at that. Fred finished his toast and coffee and set the plate and cup down on the deck. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a key.

"Here's the key to the North cabin." He said, handing it to me. "We have guests coming in tomorrow, so you've got most of the day to do what you need to do in there. The maid will probably be cleaning up in there sometime, but it doesn't look like there's much to do except change the towels."

"It shouldn't take me long." I said.

"And one more thing, if you're up for it..." Fred started.

"Sure." I said, "What is it?"

"The antenna up on the hill in that big pine tree?"

"Yeah?"

"I think something happened to it." Fred said. "If you'd have a look at that, I'd sure appreciate it."

"No problem." I said as Fred picked up his plate and cup and started inside.

Audrey jumped up and took Fred's dishes. "I can take care of those." Audrey said and headed inside while Fred and I stood on the deck and looked out at the lake. We could just hear her clinking dishes in the sink inside.

"She's hanging around with you a lot, isn't she?" Fred said, looking sideways at me with a grin.

I tried to act nonchalant. "I think she's just bored." I said.

"Cute too." Fred quietly offered, still grinning.

"Yeah." I said, a little uncomfortably, as Fred started down the stairs of the deck.

Just then, Audrey popped out of the door and saw Fred leaving.

"See ya Fred!" she said as she waved and pulled up right beside me.

Fred stopped and turned and said, "See ya!"

I watched his eyes soften as he looked back at Audrey standing beside me. His smile widened as he waved and headed down the trail to the lodge.

Holy Crap! Did Fred know?

We started up the logging road to the top of the hill. It wasn't much of a road. It wasn't even a very good trail. I let Audrey go first just so I could enjoy the sight of her cute butt and long firm legs as she walked ahead of me. As we rounded a corner in the trail, we came face to face with a doe and her fawn. We all froze and the deer stared at us for a second before turning and bounding off into the underbrush.

We got to the top of the hill and found the big pine tree. It was the tallest tree around and stood in the corner of a large meadow. There was an antenna lashed to the trunk of the tree very near the top, and a junction box closer to the bottom, maybe twenty feet up.

Audrey put her backpack down and surveyed the area. The prairie grass was quite tall in the meadow, almost chest high.

"This is a really cool place!" Audrey said. She pulled a blanket from her backpack and walked into the prairie grass a short distance from the tree and tried to spread the blanket while flattening grass in that area.

I climbed up to the junction box and tested a couple of the circuits and found them deader than a doornail. Rats! That meant I'd have to climb up to the antenna. I put the meter back in my pouch and climbed up to the antenna near the top of the tree. Damn! It was a long way up. When I got to the place where I could check the connectors on the antenna, I looked down and spotted Audrey lying on the blanket where she had flattened some of the tall grass. She had taken off her t-shirt and shorts and was lying on the blanket in a tiny white bikini. When she saw that I was looking, she waved and smiled. She picked up a bottle of baby oil and began slathering it on.

Seeing that she had my undivided attention, she rubbed the oil across her flat tummy and let her hand dip into the front of her bikini bottoms. She pretended to be coy, but she made sure that I was still watching her. In truth, I couldn't stop watching her. She squirted more oil into her hand and slid it under her top. It was quite obvious that she was rubbing the oil onto her left breast and toying with her nipple. With the next handful of oil, the right breast received similar attention, as she kneaded the rounded breast and then rolled the nipple between her fingertips. She squirted more oil into her hand and slid her hand back into her bikini bottom. She looked straight up at me, and even from up here, I could tell that she was sliding her middle finger between her nether lips. She put the oil down and as she toyed with herself with one hand, beckoned me down with the other, all the while watching me watch her. Was she trying to make me fall out of this freakin' tree?

I made a motion for her to wait for just a second and pointed to the antenna. She smiled. I tore my attention from the show she was putting on long enough to open the connector box on the antenna. The box was blackened on the inside, and it was obvious that lightning had smoked the connection and it would need to be replaced. I hastily closed the box up, packed up my tools and started down the tree. I managed to get to the bottom of the tree without killing myself. I walked the short distance to where Audrey had made a nest in the tall grass. As I approached, she pulled her hand from beneath the fabric, and made a big show of sucking on her fingers.

She smiled her evil grin and asked, "Would you like a taste?"

I suppose the smile on my face and the bulge in my shorts gave me away even before I could nod and plop myself down next to her. Without hesitation, Audrey slid her hand back into her bikini bottom and slid two fingers deep inside to gather her nectar. She made a show of that too, closing her eyes and cooing slightly as her hips rocked at the obvious pleasure she was inducing. She pulled her hand out and presented her fingers to my mouth. The taste was intoxicating. I sucked on two of her fingers and drank in the aroma of her arousal.

When I finally released her fingers from my mouth, Audrey rolled on her side so she could lie in my arms and kiss the side of my face. Her free hand wandered to the rigid erection in my shorts and she stroked my shaft through the fabric.

"I see you like that taste." She said. "Would you like more?"

"Mmmm." I said. "I could easily be convinced to have seconds."

Audrey was just about to push the bikini bottoms off her hips when we heard voices coming up the trail. We couldn't make out what they were saying, but the voices sounded like Bill and Norma. Audrey and I looked at each other and froze. As the voices came closer, Audrey hurriedly put her shorts and tee-shirt back on.

It was obvious that Bill and Norma were coming straight up the trail and would stumble upon us if we didn't do something. That would not be good. We stood up and Audrey folded the blanket up and put it into the pack, grumbling under her breath.

"Now don't be grumpy!" I whispered with a grin, and gave her a peck on the cheek. She looked up at me then the look of frustration evaporated and just shook her head and smiled. Bill and Norma rounded the last corner of the trail just as we got back to the tree with the antenna in it.

"Hey! How you guys doing?" Norma sang out when she spotted us.

"Hi Norma! Hi Bill!" Audrey said, as cheerfully as ever. "We're doing great! Dave was showing me how to fix this antenna."

Bill and Norma walked up to the base of the tree and looked up.

'Wow," Bill said to Norma, "look how they mounted the antenna in the tree."

"That's a pretty clever idea." Norma said. "What's wrong with it?"

"I think it got hit by lightning." I said honestly.

"This is a pretty cool trail up here, isn't it?" Bill said.

"We spotted a doe and her fawn when we were coming up the trail." Audrey said.

Norma pointed to the nest in the grass that we had occupied only seconds ago and said, "You can see where they were sleeping right over there."

"Wow, cool!" Audrey said looking back and pretending to be impressed.

I picked up our stuff and said, "Well, I guess we should be headed back down. You guys have fun."

"You too! Bye!" Bill said as he and Norma continued up the trail.

Audrey and I headed down the trail in silence until we were clearly out of earshot.

"Rats!" She said.

"I guess we might as well go down to the North cabin and get that done." I said.

Audrey looked at me and grinned. "Yeah," she said, "we might as well. Do you have the parts you need?"

"They're in the van." I said. "We can stop at the marina on our way there and have a look at that new red fishing boat."

"You're not going to make me go fishing, are you?" Audrey said in mock horror.

"You said you'd do anything I wanted." I reminded her.

"But I never thought you'd be that sick and twisted!" Audrey said with a smile.

"Maybe I have a thing for worms and leeches." I said with an evil grin, raising an eyebrow.

"Both at once? That is kinky!" she said. "Have you thought of getting counseling?"

"Not as long as I can keep my urges under control without it." I said.

"Are you sure it's safe to look at a sexy new red fishing boat, or will that be too much for you?"

"One little look won't hurt." I assured her.

We wandered out onto the dock and found the boat Fred was talking about. It was really nice.

"Do you want to take this out to the island for a picnic later?" I asked.

"Can't we take The Princess instead?" Audrey asked.

"There's not much wind." I said. "It'll be pretty slow."

"We've got time." She said. "Besides, The Princess is so much more comfortable and um...private."

I looked at her and she flashed me a naughty smile. As we stood there, a red and yellow float plane came in low over the trees and banked into a turn.

"That must be Carroll Campbell." I said. "Want to go for a plane ride?"

"Not particularly." Audrey said. "Besides, it looks like there're half a dozen people down there waiting already."

I looked towards the end of the main pier of the marina where a small group of people stood.

"Any idea who that couple is?" I asked.

"Which couple?" she asked, squinting.

"The big couple." I said.

"No idea." She said. "They're really huge, aren't they? Let's not go on a plane ride with them." She grinned at me and we headed back toward my cabin.

After we had picked up the parts at my cabin, we headed off to the North cabin. We let ourselves in and we looked around.

"This cabin has a really nice bedroom, doesn't it?" Audrey said, putting an arm around my waist as we stood there. I looked at her and she smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"I know what you're thinking." I said.

"Am I that obvious?" She asked with a hurt look.

"I'm a mind reader." I said.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She asked with a grin.

"The beds aren't made." I said.

"So?"

"So, the maid will show up any time now wanting to change the linen and the towels." I said, pointing out the obvious.

"Rats." She said without much conviction.

We looked around a little more and then stepped out on the huge deck overlooking the lake.

"Wow!" Audrey said. "This has a gorgeous view."

As we stood at the handrail, the little red and yellow plane came round the point, its motor roaring. We watched as the plane roared across the water picking up speed. The plane was skipping across the water, struggling to be airborne, lifting first one float off the water and then the other. Occasionally, the little plane would bounce clear of the water, only to settle back. Eventually, the plane went around the tip of the island and out of sight, but we could hear it struggling onward for a long time.

Audrey and I looked each other and started laughing.

"I have an idea." I said.

Audrey looked at me expectantly.

"Why don't I stay here and get this thing wired up, and you can go pack up a nice picnic lunch, and I'll meet you down at the Princess in about an hour.

"That sounds good." She said brightly. "Don't be messin' around with the maid while I'm gone."

I spent the next forty minutes getting all the connections made in the North cabin, and went back to my cabin to clean up. I put on a clean shirt and shorts and headed down to the marina. When I got to the Princess, I found Audrey on the boat, tidying things up.

EllieB
EllieB
204 Followers