Sailing Onto the Rocks

Story Info
A wife has an adventure on a cruise ship.
3.4k words
2.65
171.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balladeer
Balladeer
123 Followers

I was waiting at the cruise ship dock in Vancouver to surprise my wife, Milly and her long time friend Donna. They were returning from a two week cruise to Alaska and the ship had just docked. Passengers queued to disembark and collect their bags. I watched the ramp and the deck railings scanning the crush of people for the "girls". I called them "girls" despite the fact that Milly was 59 and had been married to me for almost 40 years and Donna was 65 and ready to retire from her job managing a dry cleaning operation.

They were planning to stay one night in a hotel near the docks and catch a float plane the next day but I was going to surprise them by driving them back home. I knew both women would want to get back to Vancouver Island to enjoy a summer day at home. It would also be a break for me. I couldn't wait to cuddle up with Milly for some loving in our own bed after two weeks apart.

At last I spotted Donna. She was near a deck rail, holding hands with a man I didn't recognize. Since Donna is a spinster who hasn't has a relationship with a man for at least five years I thought that was great. They kissed and looked around for someone. Milly I presumed.

Finally there was Milly. To my dismay and astonishment she was also holding hands with a man and they were even more demonstrative. They were obviously swapping spit in a very french kiss and then giggling like teenagers as they caught up with Dona and her beau.

I watched as the couples continued their physical displays of affection along the deck, down the stairs, along the next deck and finally the ramp. They disappeared into a building where luggage was dispensed and emerged a few minutes later. They were so caught up in goodbye kisses they didn't see me standing there, mouth agape.

The men left to catch a tour bus that would take them to the airport and the women turned to walk to the taxi stand for a ride to the Marriott. It was then that they saw me. Apparently they did not realize I had seen them. Milly ran to me and put her arms around my neck. I didn't feel like kissing her at that moment but I allowed a quick peck on the lips and then said."We need to talk".

"The car is this way" I said, taking the big roller bag from Milly as they followed me to the parking lot. I opened the hatch and hoisted the bags into the back. Donna got in the back and Milly the front passenger seat. I hopped in the driver's side and fired up the engine.

"Ben, please let me explain" Milly whimpered."I don't know what you saw but you are jumping to conclusions."

"I won't discuss this with Donna present. I guess it will be a quiet few hours." my voice was starting to crack as I said it. I said it forcefully enough I guess as the conversation was cut off.

We drove in silence to the ferry. Sat in silence waiting to board and sat quietly in the coffee lounge on the ferry except for taking coffee orders. The ferry ride is two hours then it's about an hour and a half to our place. I stopped and helped Donna with her bags then headed for home. A few minutes later the bags were in the house and Milly and I stared at each other for a moment not sure how to start.

"Let's sit in the family room", I suggested "I will get us some wine".

As I poured the Shiraz into the fine crystal glasses, I began. "Who is the guy I saw you playing tonsil tag with? What happened on that cruise and what the hell is going on? I caution you - tell the truth or I will walk out of here and we will be done."

"His name is Eric. It meant nothing. I don't know what to say or how to explain but it never amounted to anything. Oh God what do you want me to say?" Milly was shaking as she spoke.

"I am sorry if I was gruff just now. Just start at the beginning, tell me the truth and don't leave anything out. I will try not to interrupt." I tried to encourage her to open up. The following is her account.

"We were all at the same table for dinner. Eric, Theo, Donna, me and two married couples. Theo was raised in Italy by an Italian mother and an American father. As you know Donna spent several years over there studying art and the two really hit it off right away. After dinner the two married couples left as we kept talking.

Eric suggested we go to the jazz bar and we did. Once there the guys danced with us and it was apparent that Donna and Theo were getting friendly. Donna took me to the powder room and asked if it was OK if she took Theo to our room for a while and I stayed with Eric.

I thought she was moving a bit fast but it was good to see her with a man. I said OK. Eric and I stayed for a couple of hours, sipping wine and dancing. Finally I figured I would check on Donna. Eric and I walked to our cabin and I knocked on the door. Donna answered wearing just a sheet wrapped around her. She giggled that they were not done yet. Eric said let's go to his and Theo's cabin and for called for Theo to come up and let us know when I could return.

It seemed that they were spending the night when after an hour or so he didn't return. Meanwhile Eric put some music on and we danced. He rubbed my back and kissed my neck and I guess with all the wine I went along with it. Soon he was kissing me and leading me to the bed. It just felt so good that I let things continue and we had sex. We fell asleep and I realized what I had done the next morning. I felt terrible so I gathered my things and went down to our room. Donna and Theo were on the balcony in bath robes having coffee.

I joined them and we chatted for a bit and then Theo left. I cried and kept saying what have I done? Donna held me until I calmed down and then said: Please don't ruin this for me. I might never have another man want me like this. I told her I would try to give her the space she needed to enjoy this but that I couldn't keep having sex with Eric. I will just try to get Eric to understand that I am a a married woman and we can only be friends.

We met the guys at lunch and joined them. After lunch we went to our rooms and changed into swim suits and met the guys at the pool. After swimming and sunning for an hour, Donna and Theo left. There was no need to tell us where or what they were doing. Eric put sun tan lotion on me and I did him. Then we went for a walk around the deck looking at the glaciers and rugged fiords. We ended up back at Eric and Theo's room and you can guess what happened.

I went back to our room to change for dinner and Donna was already changing and doing her makeup. As we got ready she said. I know you did it again, I can see it on you. Would you consider switching rooms? You move your stuff to Eric's room and Theo move in here with me? Given what had happened, I gave in and agreed. We switched rooms.

After that it was like we were real couples. We did activities and shore excursions together and each night went to our rooms with our partners. I got caught up in the romance and excitement of the situation, a new man - the first since in almost 40 years and the ship and the beauty around us. I never thought you would find out. I thought when the cruise was over everything would just go back to the way it was.

I am so sorry, Ben. It was a selfish and stupid thing to do."

"OK, I can understand how you say it happened" I croaked, "Tell me more about the sex. Was it good? Better than me? Bigger than me? I feel like I need to hear what happened to grasp the meaning. Can you tell me about it?"

"The sex was good. Not better than us but different simply because it was new and the forbidden aspect made it exciting. He was not noticeably bigger than you but it felt different. Some nights we had long sessions and did it multiple times. Other times it was just a 'quicky' and we fell asleep. Is that what you need to hear?" she paused not knowing how to proceed.

"Did you do things with him that we don't do?" I asked. I was feeling shaky inside as I began to absorb the implications of what she was revealing.

"well I gave him oral which I stopped doing for you when I thought you cheated on me many years ago. Please honey, I will do that for you from now on, anytime you want." she went on, stumbling for words to try to make things better.

"I guess I suspected that. Did he do you anally too?" I asked, setting a more angry tone.

"No sweetheart. You know I am afraid of that. I would never do that. What can I do to make this up to you?" she was sounding more and more afraid and I was sounding less hurt and more angry.

"I think I need a blow by blow description. Start with that first night. What did he do? What did you do? I don't know if I can bear to hear every night's details but I need some. Can you do that?" I tried to speak softly but the tenseness of my voice revealed my anger.

"I already told you about the first night. We danced and touched and kissed. He led me to the bed. The kissing became french kisses and he unzipped my dress and pulled it from my shoulders. He kissed my neck and my arms and my chest and he pulled my bra straps down and kissed my breasts. He opened the hooks on my bra and pulled it off and kissed and sucked my nipples.

Then he got up and started taking off his shirt. I also got up and dropped my dress to the floor. we kissed as we stood there and I undid his pants and let them fall to the floor. I pulled down his shorts and his penis popped up against my cheek. I kissed it and he stepped out of his shorts. Then he pulled down my panty hose and panties all in one and I stepped out of them. so we were both naked. The lights were very low but enough so we could see each other.

He sat on the bed and pulled me next to him. Then he laid me down with my legs still dangling over the edge of the bed and began to kiss my tummy and my thighs. As he got closer to my sex I kept saying Please. Please. over and over. Finally he licked me all up and down and I began to buck against him. He lapped and sucked the juices from me as I came for him.

Finally he helped me up to the pillows and opened my legs. He got on top and entered me. He didn't start thrusting right away. He just slowly moved in and out until I started to hump back then he picked up the pace. I must have come three or four times when he finally came. I was soaked and the bed had a huge wet spot. He tried to touch me again but I couldn't take any more so we just cuddled until we fell asleep.

Is that what you mean? Is that what you want to hear?"

We gazed at each other as tears fell from both our eyes. There was more empathy and less anger as I urged her to continue. It hurt to hear how much she had enjoyed being with Eric but my morbid curiosity drove me to ask for more.

"The next day Eric pulled me into his room and since we only had swim suits on it took no time to get naked. This time he really explored my body in the daylight. I felt so exposed as he touched and caressed every part of me. When he started eating me again we were in a 69 position on our sides. His cock was right in front of me. I just opened my mouth and took in all I could. I could tell how much he loved it as he moaned as I slowly stroked it in and out of my mouth. I could tell as he tensed up that he could not hold off but I simply wanted to give as much pleasure as he gave me the night before. He flooded my mouth with his cum and I swallowed it down. Then he turned around and kissed me deeply tasting himself on me.

Then he went back to the original position and pleasured me until I thought I could take no more. His manhood began to harden and I sucked it in to my mouth until he was rigid again. He pulled me on top of him and entered me that way. I rode him until I was out of breath but I couldn't make him cum. He flipped us over so he could pump away and we both came together and collapsed in a sweaty heap.

I don't know how long I was there but finally I got up, grabbed my suit and left to shower and get ready for dinner."

Milly paused from her long story of shipboard romance and asked if I could get some more wine. I was so en-wrapped by her story that I didn't realize the bottle was empty. As I opened the new bottle I told her to please go on.

"Donna asked me to switch rooms while I was getting dressed. I hadn't thought of this going beyond the coming evening but I realized that she was serious about Theo and I would enjoy playing honeymoon with Eric. After a few moments thought, I agreed and packed my things. We joined the guys for dinner then Theo got his stuff from their room and I got mine from ours and after unpacking we met up for drinks at one of the ships lounges.

The next day was a glacier tour and the ship would dock early so we headed back to our rooms. Eric got a bottle of champagne to celebrate our new accommodations and we kissed as we walked up the stairs to our deck.

I know you probably thought we jumped straight into bed but we didn't. We got glasses and took the champagne out to the balcony and sat on the deck chairs watching the dark water. We sipped and chatted and finally Eric said time for bed. We got changed and snuggled under the covers.

I thought we might just fall asleep but then I felt Eric's hard cock poking my butt I turned over and we started kissing and soon he was rubbing my pussy. He licked his hand since I was having trouble getting lubrication and slowly worked on me until I started to flow. He pulled my leg up over him while we were still on our sides and slowly entered me. He slowly moved in and out until we got comfy and then he began to rub my 'clit' with his hand while still moving slowly up and down. My climax seemed to come from no where. One second I was just enjoying the moment the next I was shuddering. He rolled me onto my back and thrust hard and fast I came again and then he came and rolled back on his side pulling me with him so we stayed connected.

We kissed and stroked each other until his soft dick finally dropped out of me, then fell into a deep needed sleep.

In the morning we went to get the other "love birds" but they were worse for wear. They decided to stay while we went on the glacier tour. We met Charles and Agnes and Richard and Shirley our dinner companions and we all went together for a ride on a big van thing with huge tires. The guide told us all about the glacier and how fast it has receded in the last few years.

We all had drinks and lunch in a big chalet building then the three of us ladies went shopping and the guys went down to the docks and checked out boats and stuff. Finally it was time so we got back to the ship.

We went back to the room and got changed for dinner. Eric was teasing and getting fresh with me but I managed to get dressed and fix my hair and make up after I sent him down to the lounge to get drinks for us. I joined him and Donna and Theo soon showed up. We all had a drink and then headed to the dinning room.

After dinner we saw a Vegas style show in the theater and danced for a bit in the club and then headed back to the room.

We got ready for bed, watched a little TV and Eric was getting fresh again, grabbing my tits and trying to get hands inside my nightie. Finally we laid on the bed him propped on the headboard and me on top of him. As we watched the news he stroked my belly and when he got to my boobs he found hard nipples ready for him.

He kept touching softly and bunched up my nightgown until my pussy was exposed and then he began to slowly work on me. By the time the news was over I was ready to go. He mounted me without any further ado and I came within minutes then he filled me with his cum and we spooned until we fell asleep.

In the morning he had coffee made so we could sit on the balcony and enjoy the scenery before heading to breakfast.

I don't know how much more to tell you. The next week or so was more of the same. We made love at least once a day and sometimes a few times a day. Although I liked Eric very much and enjoyed our time together immensely my feelings for him were never like the way that I love you. Now that I say it I regret that I hurt you but I do not regret having this one fling in our entire lives together. It was a special experience. I hope you can forgive me and we can get back to being us again but nothing I say or do will change the fact that I did this. I will never do it again, please tell me everything will be OK".

After a few minutes of silent reflection, I began: "I will always love you. I think I understand what this meant to you and what it didn't. I was angry because I felt threatened. I wanted to hurt you and hurt your boyfriend, Eric. That was because I was afraid that this would change you and change us, that it might even drive us apart. I think I can give up my anger and fear as long as you can be close to me and reassure me that I am your number one. Your honesty and openness answering my questions really helped. Now let's go to bed so you can reacquaint me with the concept of blow jobs."

Just then the phone rang. Milly answered it and turned to me looking surprised and a bit sheepish. "It's Donna. Theo and Eric are coming up in a couple of weeks. They want to take Donna and me to Victoria for the Labor Day weekend."

Balladeer
Balladeer
123 Followers