Sailing with Mom

Story Info
Kyle invites his pregnant mother to go sailing with him.
2.6k words
4.43
530.9k
271
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kyle and I'm 20 years old. I've recently taken up sailing. When I told my mother about it, she was very interested in my new hobby.

"I think we should go sailing, just the two of us. It'll be great!" she told me over the phone.

"But, Mom, you're nine months pregnant. Are you sure your stomach can handle the open waters?" I asked.

She hadn't had a child since giving birth to my twin sister and me when she was only 16. After talking to my father, they agreed to have another child. I admit, it felt weird that I'd have a brother or sister who was twenty years younger than me, but if that's what my parents wanted, I was all for it.

"Not a problem. I've never gotten seasick once in my life and pregnancy isn't going to change that," she said. I didn't bother trying to argue, knowing how stubborn she was, so I figured why not?

"Alright, meet me at the Jefferson Pier, dock 13 tomorrow at 10 AM," I told her. "And wear something light. It's going to be hot tomorrow."

She wore something light alright: a small yellow bikini that just barely covered everything. Even with her pregnancy I could see she was turning a few heads as she walked towards my boat. I couldn't blame them for ogling her. At the age of 36, she was quite the looker. Even I noticed, and I'm her son. Of course, you wouldn't know she's my mom by looking at her. She looked like she was in her mid-twenties and had a fantastic body.

"I said something light, not something skimpy," I joked as I grabbed her suitcase.

"This was all I could find. I swear it fit me perfectly last summer."

"You weren't pregnant last summer," I said, patting her lightly on the belly.

She looked down at her chest. "Yeah, I may have gained a cup size or three since then," she said, smiling. I had definitely noticed her growth in bust size, but it hadn't been so apparent until now. Her bikini top only covered the very front of her breasts, leaving the sides, top, and even bottom of her E cup breasts exposed. I tried my best not to glance too much.

"Hey Kyle." I turned and saw another boat owner by the name of Frank standing on the dock. "Is this your girlfriend?"

I looked at my mom who was smirking. "Oh, no, this isn't-"

"I'm his wife," my mother said, interrupting me.

"Well, you've got yourself quite the catch there," Frank said, smiling. "Have yourselves a good boat trip and congratulations on the baby."

"Thank you," my mom said to the man as he continued on his way. She looked back at me as I playfully rolled my eyes at her. "Here, husband," she said, handing me her suitcase, "take my luggage." I smiled at her and took her suitcase into the cabin.

We soon set sail. The breeze was strong and we were moving quickly. It was a beautiful day: blue skies and clear water as far as the eye could see.

I looked at my mother. She was sitting down, watching the horizon. The wind was causing her dark brown, wavy hair to sway back and forth. She took her sunglasses off and met my glance with her beautiful blue eyes. She smiled, then looked back at the open water in front of her.

"Kyle, could you rub some lotion on my back?" she asked. "I don't want to get sunburned."

"No problem," I said, grabbing the sun tan lotion and squeezing some into my palm. I moved my hands over her shoulders, partly massaging her as I rubbed the lotion into her skin.

"Mmm...that feels good," she said. I finished with her shoulders, then moved down to her back.

"How's that?" I asked, finishing up.

"Perfect," she said, smiling. "Do you want to do my belly too? I can do it myself, but I really like when other people touch my belly."

"I'd love to. Turn your chair and face me," I said as I added more lotion to my palm. She swiveled her seat in my direction and I knelt down, sitting on the ground between her spread legs, and began rubbing her beach ball-sized belly. This gave me a great view of her breasts. The beautiful cleavage they made was breathtaking as they sat gently on top of her rounded abdomen, moving slightly with each breath she took.

I applied lotion to the sides and the front. She started giggling when I rubbed her belly button and told me it tickled. I noticed that her nipples were making very prominent indents in her tiny bikini top as they stiffened. I tried to focus elsewhere and rubbed the top of her belly, causing my hands to slide between her belly and the underside of her breasts. She didn't say anything, so I continued. Her soft breasts were warm on the backsides of my hands.

"All done," I told her. She took her sunglasses off and smiled at me. I love seeing her smile.

"Thanks, babe," she said as I handed her the bottle of lotion. "I'll take it from here."

I got up and checked the sails, glancing back every once in a while to see my mother applying lotion to the sides and tops of her breasts. Once she was finished, she rubbed lotion on my back and we sat in silence for a while, admiring the view of endless water.

Eventually, the sun began to go down and we went into the cabin of the boat. My mom changed into a robe while I made some spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner. We ate while talking about memories of my childhood and what it was like to raise my sister and me.

"Well, I'm starting to get tired," she said, stretching her arms out. "I think I'm going to call it a night."

"Alright," I said, grabbing our plates and placing them in the sink. "The bed's all yours."

She looked at the queen-sized bed behind her. "Where are you going to sleep?"

"I'm just gonna to crash on the floor," I said, pulling a sleeping bag from a small closet in the wall.

"I'm fine with sharing the bed if you'd like."

I smiled at her. "Thanks, but I figured with your pregnancy, you'd like the extra space."

She smiled back. "There's plenty of room for both of us. Besides, I'd like the company."

"Alright," I said, putting the sleeping bag back. "Why not?"

I washed the dishes while she brushed her teeth in the bathroom. She came out and crawled into the bed.

"Do you mind if I sleep in my boxers?" I asked. "It can get a bit hot in here."

"As long as you don't mind me sleeping in the nude," she said as she reached her hand out from under the covers and placed her robe onto the nightstand leaving her completely nude underneath the covers.

I smiled nervously and took off my shirt and pants, then climbed into bed, trying to keep at least a foot of distance from my naked mother. She turned to me and looked into my eyes for a moment.

"Thank you, Kyle," she said as she smiled. Dimples formed at the corners of her mouth. "This was a great day." She then held her arm out towards me and hugged me. I could feel her warm breasts pressing against my bare chest and her bulbous belly against my waist. I hugged her back as we held each other in a tight embrace. I could feel her nipples hardening against my skin and I felt blood rushing to my penis. Luckily my boxers kept my erection from pointing outwards. She released me and smiled again before turning the other way. I lifted the blanket slightly and got a glimpse of her beautiful naked backside. Smiling, I reached behind me and turned off the lamp. I quickly fell asleep.

When I awoke, it was still dark. The only light was from the bright moon shining through the window. The first thing I noticed was that I was behind my mother with my arm around her and my hand was holding one of her breasts. The second thing I noticed was that my erection was no longer confined in my boxers and had slipped through the hole in the front of them. My cock was also slightly moist and was pushing against my mother's bare pussy.

'Oh god,' I thought to myself. 'What do I do? I could try to move, but I don't want to wake her. What if she's already awake? Man, this is awkward.'

The boat shifted from the waves, causing me to push against my mother, and I accidentally slid my cock further up her pussy and against her clit.

"Mmm," I heard her moan quietly as she came out of her slumber. "Honey?"

"Sorry mom, I just woke up this way," I explained.

She opened the blanket slightly and looked down at my hand on her breast. Then she moved her hips a little and quietly gasped when she realized where my dick was.

"It's okay, honey. Just try not to move much, okay?"

"Alright," I said, "but it's kind of hard with the waves moving the boat back and forth. Maybe I should just sleep on the floor."

"No, don't worry about it," she said. "I like us being close like this. Just go back to sleep."

That was easier said than done. I couldn't stop thinking about my current situation, and thinking about it just made me hornier.

Over the next few minutes, the swaying of the boat continued to cause my penis to move back and forth up and down the length of my mother's pussy. Every time the tip of my dick slid against her clit, I could hear her mewing quietly to herself.

Her breast was so soft and warm in my hand. I gently closed my thumb against my hand and felt her stiff nipple between it. I slowly began circling it with my thumb while cupping her breast.

"That feels good," she whispered. "Could you massage the other one too?"

I slid my other arm underneath her and found her other breast. I began rubbing it gently as well. My dick quickly became moist with my mom's pussy juices as it rubbed against her slit.

"You can squeeze a little harder if you want," she told me, still keeping her voice quiet. "They've been aching a lot recently."

I complied and squeezed firmly, trying to give attention to every inch of her large breasts. I could feel her pushing her hips against my erect penis slowly as I squeezed tighter and began kissing her on the neck.

I felt a warm moistness on my hands and realized I was causing my mother to lactate. I was milking her.

"Turn around," I said. She pushed herself up and turned to face me. I pulled the blanket off of us to admire my mother's naked body. Her beautiful breasts, moist with a thin sheen of milk, shone in the moonlight. Her large belly was perfectly round with her belly button poking out prominently at the top. Her pussy was moist with her juices and I could see her clit prominently displaying itself.

I looked back up at her face and she was looking seductively into my eyes. I kissed her on the lips, not like a son should do to his mother, and lingered there for a moment before pulling my lips away. I began kissing her neck, slowly working my way downward toward her chest. Holding one breast in my hand, I gently kissed her nipple over and over again before letting my tongue part my lips. I licked the front of her breast, sliding my tongue around her areola and then around the nipple. I then took her nipple into my mouth and gently sucked on it while my tongue pushed against the flesh directly under the it. I felt a few sprays of her warm breast milk enter my mouth. It tasted sweet and thick. I used the vacuum suction of my mouth to pull in even more breast flesh and suckled hard on my mother's nipple. The milk sprayed with more intensity and I swallowed every drop I could.

She held my head against her chest and made soft moaning noises. "Oh Kyle," she cooed. She reached behind her, between her legs and held my stiff member in her hand. She gently rubbed it in a petting motion as I suckled her.

I quickly drained her left breast and moved on to her right one. She continued teasing my manhood as she kissed the top of my head, still moaning quietly.

"Thank you," she said softly as I pulled my head from her now-emptied breasts. She then grabbed my head and kissed me deeply. I felt her tongue wriggling into my mouth. I closed my lips over her outstretched tongue and sucked on it while I ran my own tongue against it. I pushed my hips into hers and felt myself entering her warm pussy. She wrapped one leg around my own and pushed her own hips against me, causing my cock to push deeper inside of her.

We didn't say a word. We just continued kissing like lovers while gyrating back and forth in a rhythmic motion. I reached behind her and squeezed her ass tightly. She did the same to me and started moaning into my mouth. I took one hand off her ass and slipped it under her belly to rub her clit which caused her to moan louder. I pulled my cock almost all the way out of her tight pussy, then pushed it back in deep.

"Jesus Christ!" she moaned as we quickened our pace. "Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" Now there was nothing passionate about it. We were fucking like animals.

I never imagined that I'd be having sex with my own mother, but here we were in a tight embrace. There was a strong sexual tension between us throughout the day which built up to this point and I loved it.

She pulled her face from mine. "I'm so close! Mmm! Don't stop! Mmm! Please don't stop!" she yelled as she bucked her pelvis hard against me.

I was pretty close myself and fucked her as hard as I could. I felt my orgasm building rapidly and I gave three final thrusts before pushing myself deep inside her.

"GYAAAAAAAAH!!!" she screamed as torrents of her own son's semen shot into her. Her pussy contracted around my cock as she experienced wave after wave of pleasure washing over her. She looked deep into my eyes, furrowing her eyebrows in the cutest way possible. Her mouth was wide open, but no sound was escaping her lips. I pushed my lips against her mouth and we kissed deeply as we both rode out our powerful orgasms. We fell asleep in that position, holding each other tight.

I woke up to a sunlit room, alone. I got up and found my mother in the kitchen area making pancakes over the small stove. She was still completely nude and looked just as beautiful as she did last night. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her as I kissed her neck.

"Thank you, Kyle," she said as she rubbed her face against my head, "for everything."

After that night, I could tell that we had a much closer bond as mother and son, but it was an unspoken bond. We never talked about what happened or repeated the experience again—at least, not until my sister found out...