Sal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want this to end Joe" Sal panted "I want to be fucked by you forever."

"It has to end sometime honey" he replied, bending her forward again so he could fuck her even harder "part of the fun is the screaming orgasm we can have at the end."

Running his hands around the base of his cock, Joe covered his fingers with Sal's wetness and started to push them slowly into her asshole that was eager and waiting right in front of him. Sal grew quiet as and her breathing quickened as her orgasm started to build. Quick as a flash, Joe withdrew from her hole and pushed his cock against her ass opening. Her asshole was already open, ready and wet from her own juices. So he gently pushed his erection slowly into her hole. She gasped in delight and relaxed so he could push deeper. He slipped his fingers around the front to push into her pussy, and started to fuck her ass a little faster and harder. Sal started to moan harder:

"You're all the way inside me now, fuck me harder!!"

Knowing it would bring her to a violent orgasm, Joe started to fuck Sal's ass as hard as she could handle and finger fucked her with vigour. Before long, Sal's body started to shake in pleasure and her ass tightened around Joe's cock, bringing his orgasm to the verge. They came together loud and hard, Joe shooting his load into Sal's ass while she came all over his fingers. They rocked gently together, enjoying the sensation of still being part of each other, Joe planting soft kisses on the back of Sal's neck as she breathed heavily below him. After a while, Joe pulled himself out of Sal and turned her onto her back. He lay his head down on top of her heaving chest and listened to her heart beat slowly return to normal. Sal ran her fingers through his hair and they lay in silence for a while.

"You ok Sal?" Joe mumbled into her chest.

"I guess" she replied "that was fantastic honey, don't get me wrong, but it shouldn't have happened, should it?"

"You mean because of Toby."

"Yeah, and because of Jenny. It shouldn't have happened to begin with."

"Do you regret it all?"

"No, not for a minute. But I know I will have to tell Toby about what happened because I don't want to lie to him. But I know that he will probably walk straight out the door and back to the States"

"Do you think he would really do that? After coming all this way?"

"Joe, the guy came to confess his love to me and I'm lying in the back of a car having just been screwed in the ass by another guy. Would you stick around?"

"I see your point"

They lay quietly once again. Sal's heart was pounding, not because of what had just happened, but because of the fear that she was probably going to lose the one thing she had been praying for, so soon after getting it.

Sal planted a soft kiss on Joe's lips, said goodbye and jumped out of the car, hating herself with every step she took. Wild thoughts were running around her mind. She felt dirty and evil, for surely throwing away what her heart had desired the most. Even if Toby could bring himself to forgive her, she could never deserve his forgiveness.

By the time Sal had reached her flat she had worked herself into such a state that she walked straight past everybody still sat at the table and went into her room. Sitting shaking on her bed she started weeping quietly, hating that she could dare to feel sorry for herself. There was a knock at her door and before she could say otherwise Toby came in.

"Sal what on earth is wrong?" He sat next to her with real concern in his eyes.

"Oh God Toby". Sal wept, pulling away from his comforting hold. "I can't believe I've done this to you."

"Done what? What do you mean?"

12