Sales Meeting

Story Info
Proper wife has too much wine, too many studs in hot tub.
3.3k words
3.57
266.9k
62
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the plane descended into Ft. Lauderdale, I could tell that Carrie was becoming more excited. My company always had their sales meetings in early March, when it was still miserable in Michigan, so she looked forward to the opportunity to get away for a long weekend. I'm tied up in meetings most of the time, but she had gotten to know some of the other wives and always had a nice time. This year would be no exception; the huge resort selected was top notch and the company went all out on these meetings.

Carrie and the other wives she knew took full advantage of the resort's amenities, hanging out at the beautifully landscaped adult pool, perusing the world class shopping, using the health spa services, and just relaxing. Spouses were invited for the catered meals, and I did have a little free time to spend with her. For Saturday, the final night, a big band had been booked and a dance floor brought into the large ballroom where dinner would be served.

After my meetings on Saturday, I met Carrie in our room to change into our evening attire. I wore a dark suit, as usual. Carrie selected a little black dress and wore her pearls. She looked very elegant. At 45, she still had the figure to wear the short, snug fitting dress. As I complimented her on her looks, I gave her a playful slap on the rump and gave her a big kiss.

"Hey, have you started drinking already?" I asked.

"The girls ordered a bottle of wine at the pool, so I had a couple of small glasses," Carrie replied.

"OK, well, take it easy. It's going to be a long night."

In the eighteen years we had been together, I'd actually only seen her drink too much a couple of times, but she felt really bad the next day when she did. She was petite, so even two or three glasses of wine in the course of an evening could make her tipsy.

When we got to the ballroom, there was an hour of mingling before dinner. I ordered a soda water and Carrie ordered a glass of wine. When I raised my eyebrow, she said, "Don't worry, I'll only have one."

Of course, every time her glass ran low, a waiter appeared to refresh it. By the time we sat down to dinner, she'd had enough, and I asked her to stop drinking.

"OK, I'll just have one glass with dinner and then quit," Carrie said.

After dinner, we began to mingle, and I introduced Carrie to my colleagues who didn't already know her. I was proud of her good looks and figure, and enjoyed introducing her. When I got involved in a long conversation with several executives and vendors, Carrie drifted away. I got an occasional glimpse of her dancing with the other girls or with one of the men. Since I never danced and had no interest in doing so, I was glad that she had someone else to dance with. She wasn't much of a dancer either, but she was having fun.

As the party began to wind down, I started looking around for Carrie but couldn't find her. It was 10:30, and she'd had too much to drink, so I presumed she was in our room. I checked, but she wasn't there. Going back to the ballroom, I asked some of the other wives if they'd seen her, but they had assumed she had gone to bed.

"Oh, maybe so," I said, although I knew she hadn't. "I guess I'll go to bed too. Goodnight."

I began searching through the lounges and restaurants that were still open, growing more concerned by the minute. They were all crowded so it took some time, but I looked through every one of them. No sign of Carrie. Now I was getting worried.

"Maybe she went outside to get some air and clear her head," I thought. I exited the hotel and walked all around it, searching the various pools and sitting areas outside. There was a large hot tub near the adult pool that was crowded with men. As I neared the hot tub, my heart sank into my stomach as I noticed Carrie's black dress slung across one of the chaise loungers. "What the hell?" I thought, quickening my pace.

When I got to the hot tub, I saw about twenty athletic young men crowded into a tub meant for no more than twelve. There were black, white and Hispanic boys, apparently one of the college baseball teams that were staying at the hotel for a tournament that was being played nearby. It was also apparent that Carrie was the entertainment. She was the only woman in the tub, and she was sitting on the lap of one of the young men. Her arms disappeared under the bubbles in the direction of the crotches of the two men on either side of her, while the man whose lap she was on had his hands under her butt, lifting her up and down. No doubt he was rubbing his dick on her butt to get his jollies. Some of the men's swim trunks were scattered on the deck, and Carrie's bra was floating in the hot tub. The man to her right was playing with her titties.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shouted angrily at Carrie.

"Jim!" Carrie giggled. "Come on in, the water's fine."

"What are you doing in there? Get out!" At this, the men in the pool started booing and told me to beat it.

"I can't," Carrie slurred. "We're playing a game my friends taught me, and I'm only about halfway through. It's called Carrie-go-round. I have to work back around to the steps."

"What are you doing without your bra?"

"Everybody else was topless," Carrie explained, much to the delight of the men, who roared with laughter at that.

The man she was sitting on grunted and wrapped his arms tightly around Carrie's chest as he began to spasm. As soon as he did, the man to her right said, "My turn!" and grabbed Carrie, pulling her onto his lap.

My face turned bright red with anger and jealousy. I would have killed every one of those men on the spot if I could have. I reached for Carrie to pull her out of the tub, but a large Hispanic kid grabbed my hand and pulled hard. It was all I could do to keep from being pulled into the tub in my suit, and I came down hard on the deck, ripping my trousers and bloodying my knee.

"What's wrong, don't you want to come in and play," said the man.

He was no longer laughing, and had a menacing glare. I had no chance in the tub with all those athletes. But I didn't want to leave my drunken wife alone with these men while I went all the way back into the hotel to get security. I felt helpless as I watched Carrie's new partner position her over his crotch and lower her down and back up repeatedly.

"Carrie, get out of there," I yelled.

As I tried to reach past the men to grab her arm, the Hispanic man grabbed my tie and yanked, pulling me flat on the deck. He wrapped my tie around his hand and held it, preventing me from getting up. I reached for his face, trying to claw at his eyes or anything I could reach to get him to let go of me. He grabbed my hair with his free hand and dunked my head under water. I wasn't ready for that, and hadn't had a chance to take a breath. I tore at his hand to release his grip, but he just held my head stronger. As I ran out of breath, my struggles became weaker. Finally, as it seemed as though I would drown, he lifted my head. I gasped, trying to regain my breath.

Putting his face inches from mine, he said, "Listen dude. You're going to upset the lady. We wouldn't want that, now would we? I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to let you breath, but you gotta shut up and lay still. Otherwise, you're gonna go swimming again. Comprende?"

"YOU listen, you son of a bitch," I said, but that's as much as I got out before he dunked me again. Once again, I hadn't had a chance to take a breath, and he held me under even longer this time. After releasing all my air, I took a lot of water in my nose and mouth, and he finally let me up. Water flowed out of my nose and mouth, and it seemed forever before I was able to get any air. Finally, gasping and wheezing, I was able to breath again. That had been close. I had no strength to do anything except lie there. In the position I was in, it was even difficult to bend my neck up to see what was going on.

Carrie was now on a different man, and seemed to have forgotten that I had ever been there. She reached under the water toward the crotch of the man who she'd just gotten off, and said, "Hey, you're little now. What happened?"

That got a big laugh from the crowd.

"Oooh, you're big," she said, turning to the man who was now on her right.

That got another huge laugh. The man under Carrie began moving her up and down in the water more quickly, then he too spasmed and grunted while holding Carrie tightly.

"I'm getting hot in here, and I'm thirsty," Carrie said, before another man could claim her.

"Here's your wine," one of the boys said, handing her a half full glass of wine.

She drained most of the wine in the glass in one gulp, as though she was drinking water. The man whose turn was next stood up and helped Carrie up.

"Just put your knees here, and leave your upper body out of the water for a while to cool down," he said.

He turned her around, and she knelt on her knees on the bench seat where she'd been sitting. He was a big black boy, at least 6'2" and 225 pounds, and he easily moved her into position. As he pulled her butt toward him, she bent over at the waist and lay her head on her arms on the deck, while arching her back to offer her butt. The man positioned his dick at the opening to her pussy and began pushing. It was only now that I realized that Carrie wasn't wearing panties, and that the men were penetrating her. When I hadn't seen her panties, I had just assumed, for some reason, that she was still wearing them. My heart sank even further in my stomach, and it felt as though I had been punched in the gut. I thought I was going to be sick as I watched the large man humping my wife while reaching around and fondling her little titties. Within five minutes he began to penetrate deeply and violently, and quickened his thrusts. Carrie was grunting as this huge man pounded into her. All of a sudden his body shuddered and his knees buckled as he began to cum in my wife. He barely had a chance to pull out of my wife before he was replaced by another boy.

"JR, come give me a break," said the large Hispanic man who had me by the neck.

"What do you want me to do with this old guy," said the black man who had just gotten off my wife.

"Just hold him tight by the tie, and he'll be ok. If he tries to make any noise or move, that means he wants his head dunked underwater for three or four minutes."

"OK," said the black man, as he wrapped my tie around his hand. He put his face inches from mine and said, "Now grandpa, you aren't gonna make any trouble, are you?"

I shook my head, helpless against these much larger and stronger boys. The big Hispanic man then cut in the line that had formed waiting their turn, which by now was down to three more boys.

"Hey, wait your turn. You've already had one turn, I haven't had any," said the kid who had been moved aside.

"I don't care, I'm taking another turn," said the big brute.

"Hey guys, it's twenty minutes till curfew, the coach will be checking rooms," said one of the other boys, as he put his suit back on and got out of the tub.

"Damn, there won't be time by the time Tito finishes with her," complained one of the kids waiting in line. He moved to the edge of the pool near Carrie, lifted her upper body, and scooted over until his stiff dick was underneath Carrie's face. Grabbing her head with both hands, he slowly lowered her mouth onto his dick, then began lifting and lowering her head as he fucked her face.

The man inside Carrie's pussy grunted and spasmed as he sprayed inside her. He barely had time to finish before Tito pushed him aside and took his place. Most of the boys took only a couple of minutes to cum, but Tito had already relieved himself once in Carrie. After five minutes of rhythmically pumping her, the boy on the side of the pool shot his load in Carrie's mouth. She was unprepared, and as the spray hit the back of her throat, she choked and gagged, spitting the cum onto the boy's lap. The other boys roared their approval at this as the kid got back in the tub to wash away the mess.

"The scrawny titless cunt doesn't even know how to take a real man," he said, as the other boys laughed and made fun of my wife.

Still Tito continued grinding Carrie's pussy, and she began moaning. Putting a hand between her legs, she started rubbing. Another kid waiting his turn sat on the edge of the tub and positioned his dick in Carrie's mouth. She held his dick with one hand, sucking and licking it while rubbing her pussy with the other hand.

The last kid in line sat on the edge of the tub near Carrie, waiting his turn. When the dick in her mouth began to twitch, Carrie was ready this time. With the first spray that began to come out, she quickly pulled it out of her mouth and stroked it as it sprayed her forehead and hair. The kid next to her immediately pulled her over onto his lap and began getting the same treatment. I could hear the sucking and slurping sounds Carrie was making, and he leaned back and closed his eyes.

Just then Tito grabbed her around the waist and pulled her closer, holding her tightly. He quit humping and his body stiffened, then he grunted loudly.

"AAAwwww Umpphhh."

Carrie had been working on her pussy for ten minutes. Tito's orgasm took her over the edge, and she came loudly, releasing her hold on the boy's cock she'd been sucking.

"Ummm, Ummm, Ummm, UMMMM, AAWWWWmm," she moaned.

The boy who had been getting the blow job got into the tub and took Tito's place. Carrie was still panting and hadn't even finished her orgasm when the boy entered her. He pumped less than a minute before coming.

Then, as quick as that, the boys were gone. Carrie sank down onto the seat of the tub. I grabbed Carrie and helped her out of the tub, drying her with a towel that had been left behind. I didn't even try to dress her; she was almost comatose. I wrapped the towel around her, covered her with my suit coat, grabbed her dress and pearls and made for the hotel. Fortunately, I didn't see anybody I knew on the way to our room.

I let her flop on the bed, then went into the bathroom to assess the damage. My knees were bloody, my ribs hurt where I'd fallen on the deck, and my neck and shoulders were sore, but otherwise I was unhurt. I took a quick shower, put on a hotel robe, then went to attend to my wife. I could see a pool of semen that had dribbled out of her pussy onto the bedspread.

"Come on," I said, pulling her to her feet. "I think you need cleaning up."

I didn't trust her not to fall in the shower, so I pulled a nice hot bath and helped her into it. She appeared to be unconscious, but I allowed her to soak for a good while, watching to make sure she didn't slip under the water. Helping her out, I dried her off. She was totally unable to stand on her own or walk, so I carried her back to the bed and lay her down on her back, naked. She had always seemed so demure and proper. I just couldn't get the thought of all those men gang raping her out of my head. As angry and jealous as I was, I was also beginning to get very hard.

No longer in a state of arousal, Carrie's outer lips had closed over her pussy until it was just a small slit. I grabbed the vibrator that we had brought from home "just in case" we got an opportunity, and put some lubricant on it. I gently began rubbing it up and down her slit with it turned on low. Though Carrie showed no signs of movement, her lips gradually began to open, revealing her pussy. I continued to gently work up and down the length of her pussy. By now she was aroused enough that I could work a lubricated finger, then two, into her cunt. Turning up the vibrator to its highest setting, I concentrated it directly on Carrie's clit. Carrie began to moan and move in rhythm with my fingers, which were slowly rubbing the upper wall of her pussy directly under her clit. She was getting louder and louder, but her eyes were still closed. Her breathing become quicker. She was now panting, almost whimpering as she neared an orgasm.

Suddenly Carrie's whole body stiffened, her upper body rose off the bed slightly and she began grunting loudly. "Unghh, Unghh, UNNGGHH!". With that last grunt, she collapsed back down onto the bed and her whole body began shaking as she continued moaning, now more quietly. "Aaahhh. Aaahhh. Aaahhh, ahhh, ummm, uuum."

When I removed my fingers from her pussy, I could see her pussy continuing to spasm with contractions for another 20 seconds or more. As her pussy contracted, yet more semen dribbled onto the bed, even though she'd soaked in the bath for a good twenty minutes.

Before her contractions had even stopped, I'd pushed Carrie onto her side, positioned my dick between her legs, and begun working it into her slippery cunt from behind. I penetrated all the way, then pulled my dick completely out of her. As the head popped out of Carrie's pussy, she made a little whimpering sound. I pushed it back in, penetrating all the way, then pulled it out again. Each time I did so, Carrie's pussy was less and less lubricated. By the fifth penetration, Carrie's pussy was so tight I could only get my dick halfway in, and I erupted inside her, unable to move in or out until my dick began to soften.

It took Carrie two days to get over her hangover. We've never spoke of this since, and the following year I was with a different company.