Sales Pitch

Story Info
Sometimes a demonstration is the best way to make a sale.
1.1k words
4.03
30.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
587 Followers

"That all sounds lovely, but how do I know what you're telling me is true. How do I know this product of yours works?"

Xurnami quirked an eyebrow at her scrawny customer, starting to suspect he was just here for the thrills. He had seen before and after photos. He had spoken with other clients. Neither had convinced him that an AdonisMax regimen was going to give him the body he desired.

"You really think that?" She gestured at her body, sweater and skirt tight against huge boobs and wide curves under an open lab coat. "How do you think I got this way if not with our cosmetic supplements?"

"They grow anthros in tubes now. With those horns and those scales you could be one of them."

Her ears went back and she felt a growl in her throat. The hybrid woman could tell the only way he would be satisfied would be an in-person demonstration. It was the perfect excuse really. She had been dying to try the new formula. Being astonishingly ripped, even if only for twenty-four hours, was such a great feeling.

"How about this? I'll take a dose, right here, right now, and you can see the results for yourself."

He pondered for a moment. "Sure. Actually, you know what? I am so certain this is all a load of crap that if you really do pack on pounds of muscle, I will willingly submit to you and you can do whatever you want to me."

"Deal."

She cracked open one of the twenty ounce bottles and eagerly guzzled the new and improved formula. She was half way to the bottom when she remembered that a dose had been significantly decreased ot eight ounces. Oh well, might as well finish, right?

The thick, minty fluid burned in her throat as it flowed down and that heat only spread as her body began to throb. She slammed the empty bottle on her desk and let out a sigh. She shrugged out of her coat just as her arms began to grow. Even through her fur and sweater, it was obvious she had gained an inch of bicep already.

A powerful throb made her double over. She gripped her desk with hands that were growing larger and more paw-like by second. Her thickened digits crushed the plasterboard as her forearms twitched and swelled a considerable amount. Her biceps were next, the already well developed muscles gaining inch after inch with each ragged breath.

The horns from the dragon bits of her DNA began to grow as others broke through the skin on her forehead and at her temples. She felt more than heard a grinding as her skeleton began to grow to accept all the new bulk. Her back broadened, the stretchy wool expanding with her. Her stiff skirt was not faring as well with other parts of her widening. The sound of cloth tearing mingled with her gasps as her hips, ass, and thighs each pulsed larger and larger.

As her muscles grew and her frame lengthened and her body tightened, she felt a pressure building between her legs. It occurred to her that taking this much AdonisMax, having this much hyper-powered testosterone burning through her system, could have an interesting side effect on her already altered sex.

The throbbing in her body grew worse. The heat had her panting. Her elbows buckled and she dropped to one knee, destroying what remained of the skirt in the process. With her arms crossed on the desk, it looked like she was holding on for dear life as a severe overdose of the formula wreaked havoc on her body.

She could feel her dick growing now, the sensitive organ straining her sheathe, stretching it out. Her length rubbed the fur of her thighs, sending small shivers of pleasure up her spine. Her balls, too, felt like they were inflating. A hand reached down to confirm and she could not help but grin. Her dick was already several inches longer than before and quite a bit thicker. Excited, she gripped the pulsing shaft and felt another, more intense jolt of pleasure up her spine. Stroking it now, she could not stop from moaning as it grew in her hand and her balls forced her legs to spread.

With each pulse of her racing heart it felt like every inch of her expanded as fire surged through her veins. Her back had gotten significantly broader. Adding the curve of her deltoids and the developing valley between her traps it was no surprise that rents had started to form in her sweater. Pectorals overwhelmed her chest, burgeoning muscles pulling her cleavage tighter. Lats pushed her arms out even as her biceps passed fifteen inches.

The pressure in her crotch had not lessened even as her erection began to smack against the underside of her desk from her frantic masturbation. Her swelling knot pressed into her sheathe. It had to be the size of a grapefruit. There was a gurgling inside her. Her sack felt tight. A slight pain as something brushed her shaft from the inside. With a groan that became a low scream, a second cock emerged alongside her first. Her balls grew explosively, reaching the floor a moment later.

Her poles were slick with pre-cum and she would have kept jerking off had it not felt like she was being strangled. Grabbing the half dead sweater, she tore it off just as another wave of growth crashed over her. Her pectorals surged out, the muscles alone bigger than her tits had been a moment ago. Her mams had, surprisingly, kept pace with her growth and they were still overflowing her cupped hands. The traps on her neck brushed her ears, the traps on her back rubbed against each other. Between the bulk of her forearms and biceps, she could only reach her shoulders because of how equally swollen they were.

As of a sudden, the desk shattered under her weight. Her hands cracked the linoleum floor of her office. She began to stagger to her feet, only for her multitude of horns to destroy the drop ceiling. She shrugged the foam and metal framing aside as she stood up. Looking down at her arms, she marveled at just how big she was. How powerful. She could hardly see past her swollen chest and tits, but she towered over her doubting customer. His head was just even with her stomach.

"Well," she said leaning down to him. "What do you think?"

"That's um...well..." His eyes watched her throbbing cocks as they throbbed. Licked his lips as buckets pre-cum splashed to the floor. "It's very impressive. Where do I sign up?"

"Before that anything, I want you to get me off. You promised."

"Are you insane? Your cocks are bigger than my torso!"

"We've got a tonic for elasticity. You might want to drink extra."

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
587 Followers