Sally and Peter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to tell her Pete, then Sharon can take her out and get her laid." He told me.

"Right...I'll try to find the right moment." I told him, still not completely convinced.

Sally

I wasn't completely convinced by Sharon's arguments, but, I also didn't want to go home early and admit to my husband that I had chickened out of the plan to go clubbing with my friend. I did think that I needed to give some thought to her suggestion that my Peter actually wanted me to sleep with other men. It seemed unlikely, but she was right about his attitude to me going out with Sharon, and also what I would wear.

"OK, I'll go back out there, but I'm not going near Mr Wandering Hands." I told her as she pulled me back towards the bar.

Luckily the guy with wandering hands had transferred his attention to another woman, who seemed perfectly happy to let him do whatever he wanted to her. Sharon also seemed to have lost her guy, although he'd apparently left rather than transferred his affections.

"Sorry Sharon." I told her, feeling guilty that my panic had caused her to lose her date.

"Don't worry, there are plenty of other eligible men here." She replied.

"I'll buy you a drink." I offered.

"OK, you've twisted my arm." She replied with a smile on her face.

I once again squeezed my way through the crowd of men to get to the bar, but this time I ignored their groping of my bum and breasts, and in fact, quite enjoyed the attention. I got served quite quickly and threaded my way through the men towards Sharon, and, since I was carrying a drink in each hand, and couldn't defend my honour, the men were braver and several of them got a hand between my legs.

"Here you are," I said to my friend as I handed the drink over to her, "I couldn't even guess how many men had a feel of my pussy as I struggled back from the bar."

"Well, I hope you enjoyed the attention." She told me as she sipped her Prosecco.

"Actually, I did quite enjoy it," I answered, "but that doesn't mean I'm going to let another man fuck me tonight."

"You really need to have that conversation with Peter. If I'm right, and he does want you to cuckold him, we can have a lot of fun together."

"Hmmn...I'll think about it." I conceded.

We drank our drinks and chatted about more mundane matters, and once we had finished that round, Sharon volunteered to run the gauntlet and buy a round. It took her quite a while, and when she got back she was looking quite flushed.

"I see what you mean, they are a randy lot aren't they? I nearly had an orgasm towards the end of my mission." She told me with a broad grin on her face.

I laughed at her comment, beginning to feel a lot less stressed about being groped by men I didn't know.

"Let's drink this fairly quickly and get back on the dance floor." Sharon suggested.

"OK, bottoms up." I answered, and drank my glass of fizz in one steady pour down my throat.

"Wow!" she said, "down the hatch then."

Sharon also drank her glass of Prosecco in one and we both headed for the dance area.

We only danced together for a few minutes before a couple of hot looking guys joined us. They got more and more amorous, as one track went on endlessly, and soon my guy had one arm firmly round my upper body.

His free hand slipped under my dress and slipped inside my wet thong and stroked my pussy for a few seconds before letting go of me and patting my bum.

"Sometimes it pays to be a bit of a tart." Sharon said as we walked back to our table.

"Before we get another drink, I have an idea," Sharon started.

"Go on." I replied, feeling fairly drunk and very horny.

"My idea is that I am going to do things and you have to copy me, if you are brave enough to do that, of course. And," she paused, "and, if you fail to copy me, you'll have to pay a forfeit."

In hindsight I realise that I was more drunk than I thought I was, because I agreed to her plan straight away.

"OK, so, I'm going to the loo to take my thong off as it's all wet and uncomfortable." She announced and just looked at me.

Finally the penny dropped.

"Me too." I announced, and followed her towards the toilets.

When I got inside the ladies loo, Sharon was already in a stall, but I could see her feet under the door, and I watched transfixed as she pulled her thong down to her feet, got it over her shoes and off. I knew that I couldn't let her make me seem like a prudish coward, so I went into the stall next to hers and did the same thing, then opened the door and walked out. Sharon was standing in the empty ladies toilet, swinging her red lacy thong round and round on her finger, and, when she saw me, she walked to the bin and dropped her thong in.

I did the same, then followed her onto the dance floor. She started to dance on her own, so I joined her, and in a matter of minutes another couple of good looking guys joined in dancing with us.

For quite a while we just danced, which, after what had happened earlier surprised me, then without warning, she walked away from the guys and headed towards the bar.

"Christ, what was wrong with those two?" She shouted into my ear as we waited to be served.

"Maybe they were shy." I suggested.

"You're not kidding!" She shouted back.

At this point I was starting to enjoy myself. I felt so sexy in my short dress, stockings and no knickers, but, unfortunately, we weren't getting anywhere at being served. The problem was that all the bar staff were female, so they were serving the guys they fancied.

"Can we buy you lovely ladies a drink?" a man standing next to Sharon asked us, "you don't seem able to get the attention of these barmaids."

"Oh, thank you," Sharon replied ,"two Proseccos please."

I wasn't sure that having another Prosecco was a brilliant idea for me, but I couldn't see how to say no, especially given the challenge game we were supposed to be playing.

The guys got the drinks then suggested we move to somewhere less crowded.

We followed the guys who were carrying our drinks into a quiet corner, then they handed us our drinks and started drinking their own.

I started to feel that I had been silly earlier. We were happily having a drink with a couple of nice guys who weren't trying to rape us, and I was doing nothing which my husband would be upset about, however, I should have realised that Sharon wouldn't leave it at that.

Once again, she drank the whole glass of Prosecco down at one go, then looked at me. I felt I had no choice and followed suit.

Sharon then put her glass down, took the half finished glass of beer from the guy nearest to her and placed it on a table, and grabbed him to her and started kissing him.

I followed suit, still wrapped up in the stupid game.

I don't know what Sharon's guy was doing to her, but mine leapt into action like a man possessed, he kissed me even more passionately than I'd been kissing him, his left hand found my right breast, and his right hand was straight up my dress and onto my pussy. It went inside and he started fucking me with it, and I could feel his erection pressing into my stomach.

I knew I was minutes, if not seconds from getting fucked in the club, and, as my eyes searched frantically around, I could see that no-one gave a shit.

He briefly released my breast, and I could feel him pulling his zip down, and I knew that if I didn't stop him, he would be fucking me in less than a minute. I summoned all my strength and pushed him away as hard as I could. I felt a bit guilty as I saw him fall to the floor with his cock sticking out of his flies, but then I knew I had to get home and beg forgiveness from my husband.

I ran out of the club and all the way up the hill to the taxi rank. There was one taxi there, and I leapt into it and gave my address, I didn't care what it cost, I just had to get home. As we travelled, I kept cursing Sharon and her little game.

When we got home the taxi driver looked at me as I searched for my credit card.

"The ride is free if you give me a blow job." He told me.

"Christ! You too!" I shrieked, then threw a twenty pound note into his lap and ran towards my front door.

12