Sally and Peter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my fuck me shoes chosen we headed for home. My home, as it turned out, because Sharon wanted to have a conversation with my husband about the plans for that very evening. In fact, Sharon's husband was with my husband at our house drinking beer, so it all worked out well.

Peter

Saturday afternoon, while the girls were sexing up my wife's wardrobe, David came round and we had a few beers and watched a Six Nations rugby match, which England thankfully won.

"Shall we discuss our plan for this evening?" David suggested while the talking heads were analysing the game.

"Good idea, I'll turn this down and get us some more beer. While I do that, you can tell me what your thinking is."

"OK, well, obviously Sally lost her nerve last week, and confessed all to you. She was thinking that you would be angry about her letting men feel her up, when, in fact, I suspect you were mostly disappointed that she didn't go further. Am I right?"

"Yes Dave, you are. Gradually during this week, I've been shifting her perception to the view that what I was most cross about was her rudeness to the guys, and her abandoning Sharon which ruined her evening. What she doesn't know is that Sharon ended up fucking both men."

"Well Pete, that all sounds good, and am I right that you've told your wife that Shar should choose her clothes and give her guidance on how to behave." David asked me.

"Absolutely!"

"So why are you thinking that we should go out with them tonight?" He asked me.

"Well, I may be wrong, but I feel that if I am there watching, Sally will know that I am allowing her to be naughty, and also, with you there, she won't want to embarrass herself by making a scene." I explained.

"OK, well that sounds good, and it comes with the added bonus of us both getting to watch our wives making out with other men." He said with a grin.

"Exactly!" I replied, "in fact that's justification enough for me. Cheers!"

"Ha ha, I agree, cheers!"

"Aah, here are the girls, hopefully with lots of bags." I announced, hoping that the mission had been accomplished.

"Hi Guys!" Sharon called to us from the hall.

"Pete darling, please pour Sharon and me some Prosecco." Sally called to me in a voice which sounded tired but happy.

I got a bottle of fizz out of the fridge and opened it with a celebratory pop, then carefully poured two flute glasses full of the bubbly wine.

"So girls, how did your shopping go?" I asked, as soon as they were both sitting on the sofa and sipping their drinks.

"It went great!" Sharon told me.

"Yes, I suppose it did, assuming that the objective is to turn me into a total slut." Sally added.

"If the clothes help you to look even more desirable, then I'm going to love them." I told her.

"Anyway, David, what's the plan for tonight? Are you coming with us?" Sharon asked her husband.

"Yup, that's the plan, but once we get to the club, we'll stay away from you both, so you can have some fun."

"And Peter, is your plan that you are going to watch me making out with some guy I don't know, and you won't interfere because you'll be enjoying the show, is that right?" Sally asked me, sounding doubtful .

"That's about the size of it, yes." I confirmed.

"Well I think it's a very odd way for a husband to behave, but if it's what you want, then I'll go along with it."

"Good!" I retaliated.

"OK, well you'd better not embarrass me by butting in when you start to feel jealous, OK?"

"I promise I won't interfere." I pledged.

"Is this how David is with you Sharon? I had always assumed that you were being unfaithful and the poor schmuck didn't know, but now I am beginning to realise that he actually gets a kick out of your infidelities, is that right?" Sally asked her friend.

"Yes, that's exactly right, and now Peter is asking you to do the same, aren't you Peter?" She asked me.

"Yes, I am."

"Don't you see Sally," David interjected, "this is a win, win situation. You get to have fun with hot guys, and your husband gets turned on watching you."

"Well, I suppose so...Peter, you'd better pour me some more Prosecco, I think I'm going to need to be a bit drunk for this evening's fun and games."

"That's the attitude Sally!" Sharon encouraged my wife.

After that we all backed off from the big discussion and just talked about more mundane matters for about an hour and then the girls went upstairs to start getting ready for their evening. It always amazed me how long it took for Sally to get ready for a night out, but, on this occasion I was hoping it would be worthwhile.

Dave and I also got ready, but we started an hour after the girls. Before we went upstairs to change we had a deep and meaningful discussion which went like this.

"So, do you think Sally will finally make your fantasy come true tonight Pete?" Dave asked me.

"I certainly hope so Dave, I've been fantasising about this for years." I replied.

"Yeah, I know mate...well...good luck!"

When I went up to get changed Sally was already dressed in her outfit and was doing her make up.

"Wow, you look fantastic!" I exclaimed, stunned by how sexy she looked.

"Hmmnn, well, I think I look like a slut, but if it pleases you then that's good."

"I think you look gorgeous!" I reaffirmed.

"How long have you had this fantasy Peter?"

"Years." I answered honestly.

"Then why haven't you told me before now?"

"Because I thought you'd be disgusted that I'm such a pervert." I answered honestly.

"You are silly."

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to." I told her, starting to worry that she'd been bullied into it.

"Are you getting cold feet now?" She asked me, sounding a little annoyed.

"No, not at all, just feeling guilty that you've been forced to do this to fulfil my fantasy. Will you please tell me honestly what you are feeling."

"OK, I will. I'm quite nervous...but...I don't think I've ever been this excited in my whole life!" She told me.

"Really? That's brilliant...now I'm really excited too." I confessed.

"You're just weird!"

12