Sally and Peter Pt. 03

Story Info
Sally becomes a Hotwife.
4.4k words
4.29
28.9k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally

Ambivalent. In two minds. That's how I was feeling all day. On the one hand, my normal view of myself was that I was conservative, modest, faithful and so on, however, I spent that Saturday buying clothes to turn myself into a total slut, and I'd never felt so excited.

With my second glass of Prosecco in my hand, it was time to choose which outfit to wear to go clubbing that night. I was no longer feeling ambivalent, I knew that I was going to dress like a slut, and that later I was going to behave like a slut, and by the time the evening was over I was actually going to be a slut, and I was so excited at the prospect of having sex with a man, or maybe men, who I hadn't even met before, that my sex was literally dripping with arousal.

The decision turned out to be easy. As per Sharon's new second rule of clothes, I was henceforth, never, under any circumstances, allowed to wear underwear between seven pm and seven am. I chose to wear a short, black, clingy dress, which would show off my erect nipples and continuously ride up my thighs. The third rule was that I must never mess with my clothes, that is, if a dress rides up, let it, if a skirt blows up in a breeze, let it, and so on, but despite that problem, the dress was just the most suitable garment to wear to a club.

Before putting the dress on, I spent a lot of time on my make up. Sharon had instructed me to wear a lot more make up than I was used to, and since I was being tutored by her, I tried to follow her guidance.

"Wow! You look fantastic darling!" My husband exclaimed as I walked into the lounge.

"Thank you." I responded whilst looking around for David and Sharon.

"They went home to change," my husband explained, "so that gives us time for a quickie before we go out."

"Darling, you are pretty much the only man in this area who I definitely will not be having sex with tonight."

"Oh, right." He replied, sounding disappointed.

"If you want to change your mind about all this, now is your moment." I told him, feeling annoyed that he might back out at such a late stage.

"No, no! Not at all," he insisted, "I just got so turned on seeing you looking so sexy."

"Thank you my love. You do understand that the plan is for me to have sex with another man tonight, don't you?" I asked, seeking his confirmation.

"Yes, of course, and I want that more than I can possibly say." He answered.

"Well, I think you are weird, but I'm so excited by the idea of becoming a hotwife, that I really don't want to stop now." I explained.

"Good. Let's have another drink." He suggested.

"Good idea."

We met David and Sharon at our village pub, and had another drink, which I certainly needed as I felt almost naked, with no underwear and a very short dress. I had hold up stockings on, and I had checked in my full length mirror before leaving home, and confirmed my suspicion that the lacy tops were clearly visible under the hem of the very short dress.

"Are you excited about this evening?" Sharon asked me.

"I'm very excited," I told her, "in fact I can feel my pussy juice creeping down my legs."

"Don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of men's hands going up the inside of your legs before the evening is over, so they can dry you."

"Hmmnn, just the thought of that is making me more wet. I still can't believe that my husband is Ok with this plan." I told her.

"He isn't just OK, he's as excited as you are. It's his biggest fantasy, and you are making it happen. From his point of view you are graduating from loyal wife to Goddess." Sharon replied with a big grin on her face.

Just after she said those words my biggest fear became a reality.

"My God Sally, you look amazing!" A man with a loud booming voice said right into my ear. This was a man I knew well, but also, worked with. He was renowned in the office as Mister Grope, and he quickly confirmed his reputation by squeezing my right bum cheek.

"Hello Gordon." I replied, trying to pull his hand off my bum.

"Either a tiny thong or no panties at all! Let's find out." He whispered into my ear, as the hand which I'd pried off my bum cheek made the very short journey under my skirt and up between my legs.

"Gosh, no panties at all! I can't wait to tell everyone at work about my discovery." He threatened.

"Please Gordon, don't tell anyone." I begged.

His thick clumsy fingers were worming his way inside my wet vagina as he leered at me.

"Are you OK darling?" My husband asked as he squeezed through the crowd.

"Sort of...this is Gordon...he works with me...he has his fingers in my pussy...and we are discussing whether or not he should tell everyone at work that I was in the pub dressed like a slut, with no underwear." I explained to my husband.

"Well Gordon, I guess it's up to you. What do you want in exchange for your silence?" Peter asked.

"I want your wife to come out to the car park with me and bend forwards over the bonnet of my car so I can fuck her." Gordon answered without hesitation.

"OK, I'll come and watch, just to make sure she's safe." Peter told him, with a big grin on his face.

I couldn't believe that my husband had agreed to let an awful lecherous man fuck me in the car park. I felt angry, disgusted, and incredibly turned on.

As we walked out of the door I noticed that David and Sharon were also following, so I was going to be putting on a sell out show. Gordon directed me to his dirty old car and pushed me forward over the bonnet. He pushed my legs apart and hoisted the hem of my dress so my bum was on show to everyone, and a few seconds later I could feel his cock poking around my sex, trying to find the entrance, and then suddenly he was all the way in.

The first thing which struck me was that his cock wasn't very big. In my fantasies about extra marital adventures, I had always imagined my lover to have a much bigger cock than my husband, but Gordon's weapon wasn't as thick, or as long, and as he pumped rapidly in and out of me I realised that I wasn't likely to orgasm on that puny penis. In about two minutes he exploded inside me, then pulled quickly out and tucked his deflating organ back into his trousers.

Sharon moved close to Gordon and spoke into his ear.

"If you tell anyone at all about any of this, the whole village will find out how small your cock is and that you climax in seconds rather than minutes." She told him, then pushed him away.

"Well, that was very unsatisfactory." I announced, and everyone laughed.

"Come on, let's get you a decent sized cock to enjoy." Sharon suggested.

"At least I've got started now," I stated, "are you OK Peter?"

"Yes, I think I enjoyed it more than you did." He told me.

"Well, hopefully I can find someone who will give me a proper fucking, which we can both enjoy."

Peter

Watching Gordon fuck my wife was definitely the most exciting event of my life up to that point. Despite all the scheming and planning, between myself, David and Sharon, aimed at getting my wife to cuckold me, there was still a small niggle at the back of my mind which worried that when it came to the actual event I would have a sudden overpowering feeling of jealousy.

As that dreadful man finished inside Sally, I felt a huge surge of joy. Seeing her fucked by another man was simply the most erotic experience of my life. Of course I was disappointed that he didn't have an enormous cock, disappointed that he didn't make her cum, and, I have to confess to being disappointed that Sharon had warned him off expecting repeat performances, however, when Sally seemed pleased that she'd broken the seal on her fidelity, I wanted to shout with joy.

I have no idea why I got so excited seeing my wife fucked by another man, but I did then, and I still do now.

"Are you OK Pete?" David asked me.

"Yes, I'm actually very OK." I told him with a big grin on my face.

"Excellent!" He replied.

"Here's the taxi." Sharon told us.

We all clambered into the taxi and he drove us to Crawley and dropped us outside the club.

"Right, it's time for us to split up," Sharon announced, "now you guys know the rules, no chatting up any ladies, just enjoy watching us, and don't interfere unless our lives are in danger. If we end up going to hotel rooms or a guy's apartment, I'll text you and you can both go home. OK?"

"Yes Sharon." I confirmed, and David didn't say anything, presumably because this was standard operating procedure for him.

"SOP, old boy." He said, confirming my thoughts.

We went off to a pub for a quick cheap drink before going in to the club.

"Have you ever been unfaithful to Sharon?" I asked him as we sipped our double whiskies.

"Nope, I've never wanted to. I think it would dissipate the eroticism of her cuckolding me, if I was doing it as well, if that makes sense." He replied.

"I agree." I told him, "how likely are they to hook up with guys and get fucked tonight?"

"One hundred percent," he answered, "but a slightly lower percentage chance of them being fucked by several guys."

"Shit!" I exclaimed in response to his answer.

"I can also tell you that after tonight your wife is going to have sex with other men a lot. I read somewhere that women are not naturally monogamous, and once they start having sex with multiple men, they can't stop."

"Good." I replied.

"Shall we have another drink here?" David suggested.

"Why not." I answered.

By the time we reached the club it was after ten, and when we found the girls they were already dancing with a couple of good looking men. We headed for the bar, and finally got served with more drinks.

"An added bonus is that the guys who try to pick them up will buy their drinks, which saves us money." David explained.

"Do you think they'll sleep with these guys?" I asked him, feeling like a novice.

"Probably. We'll know for sure when the guys try to make a move, like kissing and fondling. The girls will either let it happen, in which case sex will follow, or they'll reject them, and move away."

"Gosh, this is really exciting!" I commented.

"OK, this is it, the song is ending so it's decision time." David told me.

Both men took our wives into their arms and started kissing them. The one with my wife put his hand on her bum, and she didn't remove it, so I concluded that she was planning to let him fuck her.

The man with Sharon started to fondle her breast, and she didn't stop him either.

"I hope they've got hotel rooms, or it'll be a quick knee trembler in the alley." David commented.

"At least in the alley we could watch." I replied.

"True."

Just when we thought it was a done deal and the girls would be going off with the two guys, they split apart. The guys both headed for the bar, presumably to get more drinks, and the girls headed towards the loos, then as soon as they were out of sight of their suitors, they swerved towards us.

"Peter," Sally started, "the guys want us to go to their hotel rooms for sex. Obviously we all know that Sharon does this stuff a lot, and that David is really turned on when she has sex with other guys, but this is new for us. Sharon is convinced that you are as keen on the idea as David, but I need to know for sure."

I paused for a few moments, so I could decide what I really thought, now it was becoming a reality rather than a fantasy. I couldn't seem to make up my mind, and all three of them were looking at me waiting for an answer.

"Yes!" I said, having decided to just go for it. "It really turns me on. Please have sex with this guy, then tell me all about it later."

"Oh, OK, if you're really sure darling." My wife responded.

"I am." I said, although I wasn't totally sure.

I can't deny that the idea did turn me on, but I was terrified of losing my beautiful wife, and I had no idea why I was hesitant about her going to this guy's hotel room, when I'd been completely happy about her being fucked over the bonnet of that guy's car. Perhaps it was because these guys were younger and fitter than me, and might well be better in bed, whereas that guy had been quite ugly.

Anyway, she quickly kissed me on the lips and then followed Sharon to the ladies toilet.

"Well, it's done now." I told David, revealing some of my unease.

"It'll be fine, and after a few times you'll be completely relaxed about your wife's little adventures." He told me, but I wasn't at all sure that I wanted this as a regular occurrence.

On their way back from the loos the girls came close to us, and blew us kisses.

"Christ!" I said to David.

"Come on, I know a place we can go." He told me, so, for the want of any better ideas I followed him out of the club and into a taxi.

Sally

I have a confession to make. Going shopping for slutty clothes, getting dressed up to go out in slutty clothes, and getting fucked over the bonnet of a car in a pub car park, were the most thrilling experiences of my entire life. When my husband confirmed that he was turned on by the idea of me cuckolding him with a really hot young guy, I really thought I might just cum on the spot, from the excitement.

At that point I accepted what Sharon had told me. Going out 'on the pull' with your husband's consent, or, better still, encouragement, was the most wonderful feeling a wife could ever experience, and furthermore, being a slut wasn't an insult, it was the highest position a wife could possibly attain. I knew for certain that I would never go back to being a 'faithful' wife. My husband would have to accept the new me, or lose me.

Even the rather ignominious experience of being fucked over the bonnet of a dirty car, by that rather disgusting, dirty, fat man, was also thrilling. In a weird way, the depravity of it added to the thrill, and later, at the club, it was amazing to feel his cum trickling down the inside of my legs. I was thinking of wiping it off in the loo, but Sharon told me not to, because the hot guys would think of it as evidence that I was a total slut and treat me accordingly, which, apparently, would be more fun.

So then we went to the club. Hot guys were all over us straight away, which made me even more excited, and after a couple of dances with guys who looked to me to be wonderful, but who were rejected by Sharon, the two men we ended up with, asked us to dance. I could immediately understand Sharon's decision on the other men, as these guys were super fit, smelt fantastic, and weren't too immediately obsessed with getting us into bed.

I loved the time we spent dancing with them, and I loved the time we spent drinking at the bar, and the way my guy, Jamie, caressed my bum, kissed my neck, and seduced me in a restrained and erotic way. I wanted him so much, I could have screamed. So, eventually, we were getting to the point where they wanted to take us both off to bed, and Sharon insisted that I should give my husband one last chance to pull out.

"But I'm so unbelievably horny, and I want this guy so much, that even if Peter says he's changed his mind, I think I'll go to Jamie's room anyway!" I told her.

"I know," she said, "but it will be much better if he has agreed to it, and re-affirmed that it turns him on. If he does that, you can regularly sleep with other guys for the rest of your life."

"Hmmnn, ok, I get that, but can we change the word regularly, into frequently?" I said with a smile.

"Yes, good idea!" she responded, "in fact I might switch to frequently myself."

Anyway, the guys said they would queue to get us one last drink before we head for the hotel, so Sharon suggested we both go to the ladies. Once we were out of sight of our future lovers we swerved towards our husbands. I was a bit apprehensive, but it went well and Peter gave his blessing to me having sex with my admirer. After that we actually went to the toilet, then blew our husbands a kiss as we headed back to where the two hot guys were emerging from the throng with drinks in their hands.

"Oh God, my pussy's getting wet again!" I whispered to Sharon.

"Mine too." She replied.

The guys gave us our Proseccos, then started feeling our bums again as soon as they each had a hand free.

"I'm not feeling any panties Mike, how about you?" My guy said to his friend, loud enough for several people to hear over the music.

"Nope Jamie, completely commando." Mike replied.

"Lucky bastards!" Some random guy commented.

Jamie then slid his hand under the hem of my dress, at the front, and up between my legs until he found my dripping sex.

"Soaking wet too." He announced.

"Mine too." Mike replied.

"Come on, let's go to the hotel and fuck them." Jamie told his friend.

Jamie grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the door, and I had to gulp the last of my drink and put the empty glass on a table, just before we were in the foyer of the club.

He held onto me with a firm grip and I was so turned on I could feel trickles of my pussy juice creeping down the insides of my legs. The hotel was only a few minutes walk away, and it was a big one, Double Tree by Hilton. All four of us squeezed into the lift, and the guys were at us as soon as the doors closed.

He hiked my dress up so it was around my waist, prized my legs apart with his foot, and sank his fingers straight inside my eager vagina. His other hand went behind my head as his tongue invaded my mouth. I just loved the forceful passion, and started to squeeze on his rigid cock through his trousers.

The lift doors opened, and, thankfully, no-one was waiting for it's arrival. Jamie towed me along the corridor, and I tried, unsuccessfully, to pull the hem of my dress down with one hand, so I had to walk the corridor with my lower body fully revealed. It seemed to take forever for him to open the door with his key card, and as he kept swiping it down the reader, Mike dropped to his knees and started eating Sharon's hairless sex.

Finally we got in the door, and Mike picked Sharon up and carried her across the huge room and threw her onto one of the pair of king sized beds, and started tearing his own clothes off.

Jamie pushed me backwards onto his bed, and, I kicked off my shoes, and pulled my tight dress over my head. I lay back, with my hands behind my head and opened my legs apart. As I waited for Jamie to finish undressing I could hear Mike starting to fuck Sharon. He still had some clothes on and her dress was still bunched up around her waist as he rammed his hard cock in and out of her slurping sex.

In the seconds before Jamie was completely naked, I had some sort of revelation, almost an epiphany. This was what I always should have been doing! Me as the boring, faithful, unfulfilled little wife was all wrong, I suddenly understood that I should be some sort of sex queen, and since my wonderful husband had made it clear that this new lifestyle was also what he wanted, I felt free to explore my new character. In fact, following on from the revelation, was a realisation that he had been hinting at for all of our married life, that this was what he wanted, but I had been too obtuse to understand.

My musings ended abruptly as Jamie was naked and between my legs, pushing his rather impressive cock inside my vagina. It felt wonderful!

"Oh my God, I'm so horny!" He shouted in my right ear.

"Me too!" I squealed as he pounded my grateful pussy with his hard rod.

This experience was nothing like the experience in the car park. Jamie's cock was much bigger in length and thickness and he was fit and agile, ramming in and out of me hard and fast. In fact I was sure that he was bigger and fitter than my lovely husband, which, of course, is what I wanted in a lover.

Within a couple of minutes I was heading rapidly towards my first climax.

"I'm cumming!!" I squealed, "don't stop!!"

He didn't stop, or even slow his pace, and I had the most amazing orgasm which seemed to go on and on.

12