Sally and the Air Conditioning Guys

Story Info
Sally enjoys sex with a set of identical twins.
1.7k words
3.94
26.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a really hot, humid September in Florida in 1980 and the Air Conditioning in my condo stopped working. I teach elementary school, so the only appointment I could get was the last one of the day. They promised to call when they were on their way. I hurried home after school and when I opened the door to my condo, was hit in the face with hot air. I immediately began sweating and stripped off my clothes as I walked to the bedroom. I was naked when the phone rang and Jim, the AC guy told me that they would get to me before stopping for the day, but it would be at least an hour before they could come.

I decided right then that I would take a cool down swim in the condo pool and told Jim that he didn't need to call again as long as I knew he was coming. I told him I was going for a swim and would leave my door unlocked in case he arrived before I got back from the pool.

I am Sally, a 30 year old never married teacher. I am 5'8" tall, weigh 150 pounds, absolutely love the feel of a cock in my vagina, and have natural, full, heavy, sensitive breasts.

I slipped into my swim suit and walked across the drive to the closest swimming pool.

After my swim I went to my bedroom to change, but left the front door unlocked in case the AC guys arrived. As soon as I got naked, the front door opened and one of the guys called out, "Sally, we're here."

"I'll be right out, go ahead and see if you can find what is wrong."

Without much thought, I passed on panties and bra and just pulled a loose T-shirt over my head, ran a comb through my wet hair and walked out to meet the guys. One was checking out the inside part of my unit and the other had already gone up to the roof to check things out there. Suddenly the AC started putting out cold air and Jim, the inside guy, said, "Looks like Jamie fixed it on the roof."

When Jamie came in I thought I was seeing double until the guys explained that they were identical twins, both named James with different middle names. I thanked them profusely as my unit began to cool. When they told me that there would be no charge because I was under contract and the guy who did the inspection last month should have tightened the wire that had worked lose; as far as the company was concerned, they had never been here and I had canceled the call when they called to confirm. They told me they were on call as the after hour emergency crew and while I was the first call, nothing else had come in.

Both were unattached and had planned a fast food dinner so I kissed them both for helping a helpless woman and invited them to stay for dinner. I told them we could throw together something in a few minutes. As long as the dispatcher could reach them by my phone in case of a call, they would love to stay. Jim called the dispatcher, giving my phone number, and we settled in the living room with some nice wine before dinner.

The boys, they were 22, moved to the dining table to keep me company while I threw dinner together. I needed a large bowl from the top self of the cabinet and, like I always did, I climbed up on the counter to stand on my knees so I could reach it. It didn't dawn on me that in the process of raising one leg up to the counter and then climbing up, I was exposing my naked womanly charms and my neatly groomed pubes to the guys. Jamie jumped up like a gentleman to support me and assist me down and "accidentally" brushed my naked breasts and cupped my naked butt in the process. As I slid off the counter in front of him my shirt lifted up from the bottom all the way to my belly button and Jim got a great frontal view of my woman parts and my flat tummy. Jamie was unaware of the pulled up shirt, as was I, and proceeded to give me one of the nicest kisses I have had in weeks. I kissed back, tongues teasing and twisting, while Jim admired the view from his chair in the dining area.

We enjoyed dinner and afterward we washed dishes together and of course parts of my shirt got wet and became transparent. We all got a laugh out of that, but I could tell by the front of their pants that they were interested in what they saw.

We retired to the living room with fresh glasses of wine and, on the couch between two hot guys, got to know each other. One thing led to another and there was some touchy feely, some kisses and caresses, and the three of us were feeling pretty comfortable together. In the course of the evening we all managed to get naked, except the boys still had on their briefs; the guys really did a good job of getting me fired up. My breasts were loved, kissed, suckled, and petted until my areolas were taunt and my nipples sticking out like erasers.

My vagina was petted, stroked, spread, stretched, licked and sucked. My vagina lips bloomed.

The guys said that as babies their mother had been able to tell them apart, but I hadn't yet learned the secret.

As things became more intimate and there was no doubt where this was leading, I led the guys back to my bedroom and excused myself to go to the bathroom and insert my diaphragm. When I came out both guys were on the bed naked and I finally saw the difference that mom had used to identify them. Both had a beautiful, smooth penis about 6 inches long and thicker than my thumb and forefinger around, but one was circumcised and one was not. "Ok, who is who?" Jim was circumcised, Jamie was not.

As I was exploring their cocks with my hands, eyes and mouth, I told them how I felt about a man's cum. I love it inside me, but am really turned off when it is shot onto my body. Inside me, okay; outside me, go home and don't come back. To my delight, both cocks got even harder as I talked. Then they got back to loving and caressing me.

While I was playing with Jamie's foreskin, sliding it up and down, Jim positioned himself between my legs and began running his cock up and down through my vaginal lips to coat it with my juices. At my request, he placed a pillow under my butt and then began sliding in and out of my vagina as he worked his way gently into me. He was just fully inserted and beginning long strokes when the phone rang. Jamie answered it and took notes on the pad he had brought with him into the bedroom. "Jim, you keep doing what you are doing and I will take this call. You get the next one."

Jim nodded his head and kept stroking into me while Jamie went to the living room to look for his clothes. I began bucking up to meet his downward strokes and I enjoyed the familiar feel of balls banging into my butt. As we increased tempo I could hear the slap - slap as out flesh came together. Too soon, I felt Jim begin to swell and then begin spurting his cum into me. We cuddled and I held him inside me as long as I could. It had been a long day for both of us and soon we fell asleep.

I was on my side, rolled toward Jim with my head on his chest when I felt a hard body behind me and a hand exploring my breast. I moved my butt back a bit to let him know I accepted his advances and raised my top leg to give him better access. I was still creamy wet from Jim's deposit, but Jamie didn't seem to mind as he explored my vagina with his fingers and then directed his cock into my love tunnel. It wasn't long until he was balls deep inside me and we were beginning to move nicely together when that phone rang again. "Don't you dare stop, I'm just getting started." I thrust back harder and said, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder, harder!"

I lost track of Jim as I fucked Jamie, but I had my climax as he filled me with his love juice. It was 6 AM, too late to go back to sleep, so Jamie and I continued making love. He said that Jim would come back for him after the call.

When Jim came back, Jamie had his feet on the floor and I was riding him cowgirl. I didn't realize that Jim had dropped his pants until Jamie pulled me down to his chest and kissed me. At that time I felt another hard cock entering my vagina along with Jamie's and knew I was being DP'd.

"OH YES! YES! YES"

They began moving inside me together. Balls bouncing, cocks squishing, me going over the edge - it felt so good. I felt so full.

All the movement was up to them, I was just there, sandwiched between them, but getting all the wonderful fucking sensation in my vagina.

"Cum, cum, cum. Oh yes! Cum! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Cum, cum, cum." It was like a mantra filling my mind.

All of a sudden they both seemed to swell and begin spurting inside me at the same time and brought me along with them. Afterward, I was like a rag doll and just laid there as they kissed me, thanked me for calling and dressed for their first call of the day.

Finally, with cum running down my legs, I was able to drag myself into the shower and get cleaned up for another day of teaching. I put a toilet paper plug in my vagina so I didn't drip all day and smiled my way through the day as their cum moved around inside me, looking forward to a nap when I got home.