Sally at the Gloryhole

Story Info
Sally and her husband spice things up...
1.8k words
4.2
78.3k
44
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know this is a strange town but I'm sure you'll be safe," I told Sally, "I'll be with you." We were on vacation and I was trying to persuade her to go with me to an adult video shop I'd seen a few miles from our motel. "We can look for a new vibrator for you," I continued.

"Well, okay, it might be interesting," Sally finally replied. I then told her about some of the women I had seen in other shops. I remember one foxy blonde in particular who had dressed in a very revealing outfit and was all over her husband while they shopped for vibrators. I had gotten so turned on watching her. I knew if I dressed Sally up for a video shop visit, the other men in the place would be just as turned on.

Sally is my forty-year old wife. She has taken such good care of herself that she looks ten years younger. She's a bit plump and is self-conscious about her weight but I tell her that a lot of men prefer a woman with a fuller figure. And so many men have preferred Sally's fuller figure over the past several years. that I have lost count.

I must confess that I enjoy sharing Sally with other men. She is such an incredibly sexy woman that I just couldn't keep such a natural resource to myself. She has large 38C breasts, a fairly narrow waistline, belly that pooches out a little and full thighs. Her bottom is just the right size, it is particularly attractive when it's up in the air while she's on her knees giving head. She has a very pretty face, blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Okay, what shall I wear?" Sally asked after she had taken a quick shower and put on her makeup. That was just what I wanted to hear. I went to the suitcase and grabbed a tight white low-cut t-shirt with the word "slut" written on it. The fabric was just thin enough that the nipples on her large tits would show right through. She pulled the t-shirt on. Then I gave her a pair of tight black capri pants. "Don't wear any underwear," I ordered her.

Sally is a very strong-minded woman but when it comes to sex she likes me to be in charge. Obediently she pulled on the capri pants. "Now the high-heeled 'fuck me' shoes," I told her. Finally she put on a silver phallic necklace that I had purchased for her birthday. It hung between her large breasts. I imagined real cock nestled there, spurting its cum on her pretty face.

We drove to the adult video shop and walked in the door. There were six men shopping. Sally was the only woman and all heads turned as we entered. Six pairs of eyes moved up and down her body, taking in her large boobs and her full hips. It was clear that the "slut" t-shirt had its impact as well, I could see smiles on their faces. Sally and I walked to the shelves with the vibrators and, as she shopped, I could see the other man casting furtive glances our way.

"Sally," I said, "let's go preview some movies before we buy a vibrator."

"What?" Sally asked.

"Let's go into one of the video booths and watch an x- rated video."

As we walked into the hall with the video booths, I could almost feel the eyes upon us. The "fuck me" shoes made Sally's ass wiggle in a nice and inviting way as we went. We walked into one of the booths and I fed a couple of quarters into the machine. I selected a movie where a sexy blonde was being gang banged by four guys. Sally has been gang banged a number of times and often fantasizes about it while we have sex. As we watched Sally kissed me and rubbed my dick. I knew she was getting turned on. What Sally did not realize was that I had chosen a booth with a glory hole connecting our booth with the booth right next to it. Sally was caught up in the movie but I knew that one of the six guys had entered the booth. As Sally kissed me, I caught her hand and slowly moved it toward the glory hole. All of sudden she gasped.

"What is that?," she asked.

"What does it feel like?"

"It's a hard cock."

"Yes, and it isn't mine. Now stroke it."

As Sally rubbed and jerked on the stranger's cock, I played with her pussy through her capri pants. I knew she was turned on because they were becoming quite wet.

"Get down on your knees and suck it," I ordered. Sally complied and I could hear a gasp from the other room as her mouth engulfed the strange cock. As she sucked, I pulled up her shirt and played with her breasts. All of a sudden Sally pulled the cock from her mouth and directed it at her breasts. A hot sticky stream of cum shot over her tits and dribbled to the floor. She continued to pump until the stranger's cock was spent.

"Okay slut, this is what I want you to do," I whispered to her. "Keep your t-shirt up, showing your cum-covered tits, and walk into the hallway between the booths." Sally obediently got to her feet and walked into the corridor. I watched as she walked up to one of the men who had just entered the hallway and told him "you're next." Then she walked into our booth.

In only a few moments I could hear the door to the booth next door closing and soon a hard cock pushed through the glory hole. Soon Sally was on her knees again, sucking and licking. After a few minutes I once again heard a groan next door and a fresh load of cum was unloaded on Sally's tits.

"This is fun but getting fucked would be much more fun," Sally told me. Once again she walked into the corridor with her boobs in full view, a second batch of semen dripping from them. I was starting to get nervous that the video store attendant might call the police but so far he didn't seem to know what was going on. Everyone else must have gotten the word, though, because the other four men were standing in the corridor, leering at her.

"Pull your shirt down, I have an idea," I told Sally. She pulled her t-shirt down over her cum-covered breasts. Rather than conceal them, the material simply absorbed the wet semen and pasted itself to her body, her hard nipples pressed against the fabric.

I told the four guys that they could join us at our motel room if they wanted some action and gave them the motel address and room number.

Three of the four guys followed us to the room. As soon as we got in the room they were all over my slut wife, rubbing her wet breasts and pussy through her clothing as they tried to get out of their own clothing. Soon my still-clothed wife had three naked guys standing around her. Two were black and one was white. I don't know what their names were because they didn't volunteer them and we didn't bother to ask.

Sally dropped to her knees and started suck on one, then the other. As she sucked, one of the black guys grabbed her t-shirt and pulled it off of her. The white guy reached down and kneaded her breasts, rubbing the remains of the damp cum into her skin. In a few moments Sally got up and crawled on the bed. The second black guy grabbed her capri pants and pulled them off, leaving her fully naked.

He crawled on the bed behind her, she spread her legs and he plunged his hard cock into her wet cunt. Soon his thighs smacked her ass as he plunged in and out, fucking her doggy style. The black guy knelt on the bed beside her so she could suck on his dick. Part of Sally's plumpness is a result of her love for chocolate and it was clear she was relishing his dark chocolate cock. Her mouth engulf him every time the guy in her pussy pushed hard.

My dick hardened at the sight of my blonde slut wife being the white cream in an chocolate sandwich. At the rate the three of them were going, it was clear that soon my white wife would be creamed by her two chocolate lovers. The guy in her mouth came first, his first shot almost choked Sally. I could see her swallowing desperately. Then she popped his cock out of her mouth and let him shoot on her face.

Almost immediately afterward the guy in her pussy pulled out and shot his cum across her ass and back. It must have been his third or fourth shot, because after he backed away I could see sperm oozing from my slut wife's pussy. The white guy, who had been watching the action, lost no time in crawling up behind her and shoving his own hard cock into my wife's cum-filled pussy. He was around 9 inches long and thick. Sally gasped but her pussy was already stretched from her previous fucking so it accommodated him without any difficulty.

Sally's eyes closed as she concentrated on the feelings in her pussy. She prefers doggy style because whoever is fucking her can do it hard and deep. I myself was as hard as a rock so I scrambled up on the bed and sat in front of her sticky face. I grabbed her by her hair and pushed her face toward my cock. She opened her mouth and I pushed her head down until she had taken it to the hilt.

I don't even think she realized it was my cock, she was so into the experience. After a while, the white guy who was fucking her from behind began to slam her really hard then exhaled a hard breath as he plunged deep into her. Sally must have felt his semen pouring into her because she pushed back against his cock, keeping it deep within her while it jerked and spurted. She pulled away from my cock, looked me in the eyes and said, "I can feel his sperm inside my belly."

The idea of this stranger shooting his sperm into my wife was too much for me. I could feel my own cum welling up in my balls so I grabbed her head and pulled it back down over my cock, filling her mouth.

The four of us guys stood back and admired my slut wife, on all fours with cum drooling from her mouth and pussy.