Sally Enters My Life

Story Info
Dominant woman changes the life of an ordinary man.
2k words
3.77
54.4k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danyale
Danyale
85 Followers

This story is a work of fiction.

*****

She is the HR manager where I work, a very confident and dominant woman, feared and respected from all of the employees in the company.

One day, Sally called me to her office, her eyes were wide opened and she looked very angry. On her desk was my laptop, she informed me that she just had discovered very bad kinky stuff in my PC, things which were unacceptable and forbidden!

Blushing, I went out of her office carrying all of her paper work to do at home; it was the beginning of a long series of punishments.

I did for her what she ordered, I cleaned her desk and office room and organized her files and managed them. She started to keep me every day for an extra hour after work to do her assignments...

I kept my mouth shut and followed her orders blindly especially when she told me that she got all of my "dirty" things saved in her USB flash memory!

I was a submissive foot fetishist who loved to be humiliated and controlled by women sexually. I always had a dream of being controlled by Sally ...

I always fantasized about her feet and body; she was a brunet in her late thirties. With a curved sexy body and attractive face and she had the sexiest feet and soles... well-manicured and high arched meaty heels...

A month passed full of humiliation and discipline in every way possible, Sally called me to her office, she sat behind her desk and she raised her legs and bare feet on it:

"Massage my feet now..."

This thing became my daily ritual. She always noticed the bulge in my pants but she ignored it. Sometimes she let me massage her feet for a full hour while she read one of her magazines...

One day, I noticed that she left her high heels shoes in a bag near her desk; it was my golden opportunity to grab it and smell it when she went to the toilet... The smell was incredible...

"Don't you dare!" Sally shouted when she caught me, I stood up quickly and dropped her shoes to the floor.

Slap... slap... slap... slap... Mistress Sally slapped me several times and warned me that I am forbidden to do any sexual act in her presence... My cheeks were very red; I had learned my first lesson!

Next day Sally pulled me with my left ear towards her and whispered to me that I would never masturbate by myself without her permission, and I was supposed to clean all the floor of all of the rooms of the office, while crawling on all fours!

Mistress Sally used me for the rest of the month.

I was now totally controlled and dominated by her and I loved it. I became her slave, her puppet, her dog, I responded to her orders quickly and submissively. It took her a couple of months to transform me to an obedient toy under her feet...

Friday night was a day that I would never forget. Dressed in her black tight dress and brown mules, she kept me alert all day by dangling her shoes. I couldn't concentrate on my work and I was going to explode from the sight of her size 9 seductive feet.

Smack, smack smack... smack... smack... smack... Smack...

I dropped to my knees begging her to forgive me... Sally caught me in the toilet while I was masturbating!

After getting more than 30 smacks with her shoes on my bare bottom, she made me kneel in the corner facing the wall for an hour as a punishment...

"Thank you ma'am"... was my answer after she ordered me to start worshiping her feet...

With tears running down my eyes... I kissed the bottoms of her feet in frenzy for a long time... I couldn't believe how soft and smelly her feet were...

Slurp, slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp...

I licked, nibbled, kissed and sucked her toes one by one and my tongue explored her meaty white soles inch by inch...

She ordered me to stand up, and then she took my already hard dick in her hand, she spitted on it and started masturbating me; I wouldn't dare to cum without her permission...

I begged her to release me, and when she noticed that I couldn't hold it anymore she pushed me to my knees and ordered me to cum on her shoe...

I licked my semen clean and laid under her divine feet for the rest of the day while thanking her for her generosity...

I always fantasied about Sally's feet but never thought that one day I would touch them... Sally seemed to enjoy this new treatment and the sexual arousal of my submission...

She reminded me with some rules:

I would never initiate any sexual act without her permission.

I would never touch, masturbate myself or cum without her permission.

I would never make sex with my wife without her permission!

Mistress Sally wanted to know all the details about my sexual life with my wife, my wife's desires, fetishes, everything... she even ordered me to take pictures and video clips of my wife naked or while we made sex...

I buried my face between her ass cheeks, licking her asshole in ecstasy... She sat on the edge of the desk, her feet on my shoulders and I was kneeling in front of her trying to keep my balance while sticking my tongue in her asshole...

Pulling me with my hair I shifted to her pussy, my eyes opened wide before I started to lick and suck her pussy lips. They were meaty and big...

Sweating and suffering from kneeling, for more than an hour, I brought my mistress several times to orgasm...

She was divorced, so I had to help her in her home tasks while her children were out and I had a list of orders:

Cleaning the toilets

Washing the dishes

Ironing the clothes

I wasn't allowed to play with her wardrobe, under wear, or shoes.

When we were alone in her house, she usually sits on the sofa, her legs extended on the table facing me while I knelt in the corner of the living room watching her divine soles...

Sally kept me for two weeks without touching her feet.

Staring at Sally's soles made me hypnotized by the softness of her soles and her high arches and shapely toes.

She kept me in high arousal all this time while I knelt in front of her in the corner.

Mistress Sally would watch TV and read some magazines for a while, she became aware of her huge power over me and she enjoyed the whole thing, she loved how she humiliated me and was increasingly discovering the power of her feet and dominance in bringing me to total submission.

I opened my mouth to her, she spitted more than 10 times in it, and I swallowed every drop, before she sent me back home.

The second day I waited in home for my Mistress' orders, my wife was travelling to her parents and I was wondering how I can hide things from her when she comes.

"Stick it in your asshole"... My wife ordered me on the phone, it was a ritual which I did everyday in her absence. I would fuck my asshole with a carrot lubricated with oil, I would follow her count down until I orgasm...

Sunday morning Sally wanted me to take her daughter to her girlfriend; I would be her daughter's chauffeur for the rest of the day. I would wait for her in the car and carry her things and follow her instructions.

When we arrived at her home Sally ordered me to carry all of her daughter's shopping bags on the stairs to the 8th floor to her apartment. Her daughter giggled when Mistress Sally asked her if I behaved well all day...

More than two weeks passed and I tried to do my best to please my Mistress, Sally started to control my orgasm, I had to stop playing with myself for a while.

The sight of her feet was a torture for me, I had to watch her bare feet in all positions, even dangling her slippers, an act that can drive me crazy, but still there was no permission...

Next Saturday night I was supposed to sleep at her house. I would stay naked and follow instructions as usual.

She went inside to the toilet, so I decided to take a risk and follow her to steal some glances from the door knob. There I saw her sitting and peeing, while she was taking her dress out...

"Come in now", her voice sent a shiver all down my body.

After she slapped me on my face, I licked her asshole and pussy clean...

Slack, slaaaaaaaaaaack, slack, slack, slack, slack, slack, Slack, slaaaaaaaaaaack, slack, slack, slack, slack, slack... She smacked me with a plastic ruler till I lost count!

My ass cheeks were burning red, she ordered me to sit near her on the sofa in the living room, she lifted her arms and sternly looked at me, I knew that she wanted me to lick her armpit... and I did it...

She removed her left slipper and inserted my already hard dick inside it; I continued to lick her armpit, then to my surprise, she took in her hand a bottle of lubricant oil and ordered me to show her my asshole... I struggled to do that difficultly... and when I succeeded she ordered me to lubricate my anus with it thoroughly...

I wandered what she was going to do... then she raised her dress revealing a strap-on dildo!

She started to fuck me with her "dick", in and out, while slapping my already red ass cheeks, she fucked me relentlessly...

"You are a dog, aren't you, an animal?" she told me while fucking me...

My ass was split and fucked like never before...

Next, Sally turned me missionary and continued pumping me; she held her slippers and slapped me with it while I begged her to fuck me more...

My begging was sending her off limits!

"I'm your slut, please fuck me more, and please let me lick your feet Mistress..."

I noticed that the orgasm was starting to shake Mistress Sally's body; she took off her bra revealing her wonderful big breasts and pink hard nipples... She then held my hips and continued her thrusts strongly and hardly until the she climaxed in multiple waves all across her body...

I washed her body in the bathtub, I rubbed her strong thighs and calves down to her feet with soap and water and then I dried her, she instructed me to keep the dildo in my asshole while she lay down in bed. I was supposed to sleep on the floor near her.

When Sally slept I smelt her feet for a while; under the moon light her soles looked very seductive... I didn't dare to make noise or to touch her majestic feet... I kept smelling her feet all night until I was exhausted and fell asleep on the floor.

Early morning I rushed to wash myself and prepare breakfast for my Mistress.

Honey, juice and butter were her favorites. She took a shower and I followed her to the room on all fours. I was supposed to act like her dog for the rest of the day.

A collar and a leash was enough to keep me under her guidance!

I buried my face between her legs, that morning My Mistress was insatiable, I brought her to orgasm endless times and she forced me to lick her asshole too.

With her breasts naked, she crossed her legs on the bed; her foot was high in the air waiting for me.

Sally knew that I waited for the moment several weeks already. She poured some honey on her toes and I slurped them hungrily... She made me lick all the jar of honey off her toes and soles, my dick was going to explode after 3 hours of worshiping her feet.

At the end she let me explode on her hands after she masturbated me, and I had to lick them clean...

To be continued.

Danyale
Danyale
85 Followers