Sally Enters My Life Ch. 02

Story Info
A dominant woman changes the life of an ordinary man...
1.1k words
3.79
27.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danyale
Danyale
85 Followers

This story is a work of fiction.

*****

My wife Claudia arrived from her long trip the other day.

In the parking lot and in the backseat of my car Claudia sat and extended her sweaty bare feet for me to lick them clean, I did that in total submission before we went home.

Claudia brought with her a mix of special plants and she told me that I had to boil them and drink two full cups. The taste was very bitter, but she yelled at me when I complained.

An hour later I had a full hard erection.

Claudia told me that I had to satisfy her with both my mouth and dick all night...

Next day Sally called me to her office and told me that I must take her home daily after work.

Sometimes I had to finish for her some tasks, but it became a routine for her to make me satisfy her by licking her pussy or asshole, worshiping her feet was a luxury that was never given to me freely.

My wife knew about my submissive fantasies since we got married after I confessed to her.

Claudia wasn't into BDSM, but she believed in matriarchy, and she enjoyed the idea of being totally in control and powerful in our relationship.

The next Saturday my wife told me that she was going to spend the day with her friends at the cinema, so I called Mistress Sally and begged her to let me serve her at her home.

"Come today, but wear like a woman, like a slut!"

I knocked at Mistress Sally's door and I was dressed like a woman!

I made all the arrangements to look like a sissy girl to please my mistress...

Sally was already horny when I knelt near her, she imagined me her lesbian girlfriend... Sally was also bisexual!

She kissed me for a while, and I was fed by her sweet saliva...

She licked my neck and down to my nipples before she undressed me and ordered me to stay in my high heels and pants, she told me that the heels and the fake blond hair made me look like a real bitch!

Sally brought the strap on dildo quickly and I sucked it thoroughly before she started to fuck me with it.

She loved it when I moaned like a bitch and came many times before she collapsed on me...

She called me to the bathroom, I was still naked, and my heart was pounding when I entered to find her pissing on the floor, I dropped to my knees and drank all her golden shower and I even licked what remained on the floor...

"Good boy" Sally told me while I started to kiss the sole of her left foot on the bed.

"I want you to dress like that always at my house".

I thanked her wholeheartedly while savoring the bottoms of her feet...

I was thinking of some new ideas to introduce to my mistress, to please her because it was the only way to get her reward.

It was the first time she gave me a blow job while sticking her index finger in my ass hole... I was instructed to cum after permission, and I came on her toes, then I sucked and licked each toe well enough till they became clean and shiny...

I came home and my wife was still outside, so I took a shower and went to sleep.

I woke up late and I discovered that my wife was still not in bed. I left my room and heard moaning coming out of the living room. Slowly I walked towards the dining room; from there I can see what was going on in the salon.

My wife was naked and she was sucking the dick of another black man!

His dick was big and thick, very hard and stiff and his body looked muscular, he had broad shoulders and a tall body...

My feeling was amazing, a mix of burning jealousy and humiliation, made me hot and my dick was full erect between my legs!

My wife shifted her licking to the man's breasts, tongue kissing him sometimes...

She also licked his big balls before he laid her missionary and started to fuck her hardly!

My wife moaned and cried like never before!

I loved the way how he entered my wife; his huge thick dick filled her pussy well and pumped her like an animal!

After a while he pushed his dick inside my wife's asshole, causing her to shout and moan in ecstasy before she came in waves of pleasure...

Thomas was a Brazilian athlete whom my wife met on the internet and fell in love with his muscular body and especially his big dick!

Claudia told me that every woman needed like that fuck sometimes and she assured me that she wouldn't leave me at all...

"As long as you serve me well enough and follow my orders, I will keep you in this house..."

And before she continued I collapsed on the floor and started to thank her and kiss her feet...

Claudia was a tall blond and well-built bomb shell, she was athletic with a curved body...

She became totally infatuated with Thomas's long and thick penis, that night she tried to swallow it as much as she could...

I knelt near them and watched in excitement...

Thomas ordered me to lick my wife's asshole and I quickly did that, then after a while he shifted to a hard long fuck to Claudia in her pussy and asshole.

Claudia loved every minute of it... He exploded inside her and his cum spread all over my wife's pussy and thighs...

They went to sleep and I had to go to work.

I prepared coffee for Sally that morning, and I took her permission to show her something that I recorded on my phone.

I secretly filmed Claudia and Thomas while they were having sex last night!

Sally became very excited and she ordered me to follow her to the toilet where I licked her pussy to a big orgasm!

At noon I went to Sally's house and I fucked her for the first time while she watched the recorded video clip.

The feeling of my dick inside of her pussy and asshole was magnificent; she would slap me and spit on my face from time to time to remind me of my submissive status!

Also Sally would sometimes raise her left or right foot to my face so that to smell and to beg for a kiss!

After I satisfied her well enough, Sally went to the living room and allowed me to worship her feet for hours while she read some magazines!

I happily cleaned and nibbled her feet...

I had to tell her how beautiful she was and how I would serve her all my life, and that she was the most beautiful woman in the world...

To be continued...

Danyale
Danyale
85 Followers