Sally Goes To Church

Story Info
Sally goes to church to lure Frank into sex.
3.2k words
3.83
75.2k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her first client of the day would arrive soon. The receptionist would discreetly knock on the door to announce his arrival. Sally prepared herself for the hour long therapy session which would soon start. She had his folder, a thin one. "Frank" had been a client for the recent months of his roller coaster life.

Sally was about thirty, a Christian family and marriage therapist for five years but now she doubted her gift for this kind of ministry. She was wearing her conservative long gray dress with white hose and low heels. Modest lipstick and nail polish were her makeup and she wore as always her gold chain and cross. Her veil was her biblical covering of long black curly hair falling down her back. Seeking strength and wisdom she knelt on the carpet and prayed. Hearing a knock on the door she knew she had to rise and get to work.

Swiftly rising she went to the door and upon opening, greeted Frank with one of those formal "A frame" hugs and showed him to a chair. Frank was a handsome man about her age, perhaps a few years older. The next few minutes were greeting and small talk. After a long pause in the conversation, she drew the writing tablet to her bosom and asked a leading question.

"Frank why are you here today?" she softly enquired and leaned back for his answer.

He started talking about his job and how he did not want to be working with computers and she went into a trance not listening carefully. On the outside she had a calm professional shell but inside she was screaming, her life was a train wreck.

Frank stopped talking and looked at her in a curiously odd manner then asked, "Sally may I ask why are you crying?"

Caught off guard she was confused replying, "What are you saying Frank?" in her very best controlled therapist speak.

"Touch your face Sally," he suggested and when she did she felt the tears slowly streaming down her face.

The dam broke and all the anger, pain, rejection and humiliation of the past week emptied out at once as she broke into a racking sob.

Frank leaned back and watched the emotional blizzard that Sally was going through but he was not surprised. While going to Sally for therapy for the past several months he knew how tightly wound she was and this was the logical result. She was always very calm and professional never showing her true feelings. He was curious about this spectacle but bided his time waiting for the proper moment, then leaning over handed her the box of tissues.

Sally mumbled thanks and started drying her eyes. When she started to apologize he saw her mask starting to slide back in place and he decided not to let her off the hook.

"Sally could you tell me about it?" was all that he needed to ask and the she erupted again.

Between the crying she plaintively said, "My husband is cheating on me," after another sob she said, "With a man at the gym." Then she fell silent.

"How did you find out?" Frank asked calmly.

"A man called our phone and left an angry message for Bill, my husband, accusing him of fooling around with someone at his company. He said he loved Bill and he did not care who knew it, especially that bitch that he was married to."

"Did you tell your husband about the message Sally?" Frank asked.

"No. I deleted it but it makes sense. He has not, you know, made love to me for a long time," she confessed looking down at the tissue she held in her hands.

Sally was remembering the last time she tried it was three months ago. She called his office and they used the code phrase "we have a babysitter tonight" that some friends with kids joked about and she thought they had a date. He came home late after stopping off at the gym for a workout. After his dinner and a shower she put on her long white satin gown and brushed out her curly long black hair. She applied up her red lipstick which matched her nail and toe polish then put on the gold cross and chain that he gave her for Christmas the first year they were married.

She was submissively kneeling on their bed when he came out of the shower. Bill took one look at her and dismissed her with a polite "I am sorry honey not tonight, I am bushed." The times before when they did have sex it was just sex without romance, feeling or passion. It was what she privately called a "maintenance fuck" which he performed with all the joy of changing the motor oil in the car.

Frank had recognized her need long before now. The counseling relationship with the spoken and unspoken rules had kept him in his chair these months. He liked Sally even when she was being uptight and formal. Now that she had finally shattered her persona was naked and helpless before him. She needed to be comforted by a man.

Standing up he walked over to her chair. Startled she look up with her red teary eyed face. Frank reached down took her hands and gently lifting, pulled her up and then opened his arms to her.

Sally fell into his arms as he calmly held her. His chest was damp from the wetness of her tears. Time stood still for them then Sally looked up at him in apprehension and he kissed her gently. She returned his kisses. Kisses that became hungry with passion and desire when Frank touched her breast through her gray dress.

Sally whispered, "Make love to me Frank I want to feel like a woman again."

He wanted her and taking her hands he held them as his words caressed her lips, "Yes but not here and not now. I have lusted and desired you since I first saw you. I want you too."

Regaining her composure she agreed and hugged him tightly. After a few moments they found their proper chairs and caught their breath and had a heart to heart talk for the rest of the hour while making plans for Sunday.

In earlier sessions Frank had confessed his voyeurism to her so they were going to church on Sunday, but not together. He wanted to watch her from a distance. She had a repressed exhibitionist streak and she trusted Frank by telling him about it. She was going to tease him and give him a show. Sally also confessed to Frank that she wanted to be forced into having sex and confessed a "rape" fantasy to him. She had deep feelings that sex outside marriage was wrong so she had often daydreamed about being forced against her will. The first time she saw Frank she had such a fantasy about him and now confessed it to him.

"Frank, I want to undress for you and seduce you as you watch me from a hidden place. Then I want you to force yourself on me. I want you to rape me," she said in embarrassed shame and guilt.

He consented to her plan since they would both get what they wanted.

Sally dropped her husband Bill off at the airport at dawn on Sunday morning for his weeklong business trip to Boston then hurried home to dress for church.

She pulled her minivan into the garage. After closing the garage door she walked from the garage into the kitchen going through the house to her bedroom. At the end of a long dark hallway was her open bedroom door with the side of the bed in full view. Throwing off her clothes, she soaked in the tub and made her preparations. She knew Frank's fetishes, his likes and dislikes so she was going to use that knowledge on him today. Her husband never looked at her and she welcomed Frank's attention.

Out of the tub she painted her nails a shade of dark red and let them dry. Walking over to her tall white lingerie dresser she reached into the bottom drawer removing a special box containing a treasured garment. It was the white satin corset she wore under her wedding dress just a few years ago and it still fit well enough, maybe just a bit tighter.

Glancing down she saw the matching white satin panties but didn't put them on. It was Frank's special request that she not wear panties. Pulling on and fastening the white silk stockings she was ready for her dress. Easter was in a few weeks and she had already purchased a new dress for that special Sunday and decided to wear it now for Frank since he coveted feminine Christian women dressed up for church. The dress was satin like the corset, a white dress with a light pastel floral print of small light blue, yellow, red and pink flowers. The sleeves had white lace matching the lace on the white collar. Tying the sashes into a bow on the back, she then slipped into her white high heels and was almost ready.

Carefully applying the dark red lipstick complementing her nail polish and some rouge, she made the final touches. She fastened her gold cross and chain around her neck. She looked the very modest proper church lady and smiled to herself knowing that she would drive Frank to distraction.

The plan was to go to church but not together. Frank would be in the large congregation somewhere watching her no doubt aroused with lust and desire. She was excited that he was going to be watching and that he wanted her. The sermon was too long and the preacher was talking on and on about adultery and marriage. Yes, she knew what she was doing was adultery and fornication but it was what she wanted... needed. She also knew that she did not want a relationship with Frank. They both agreed it would be a one time thing. They knew each other too well to be under any illusions.

He watched her from a few rows back and to the side, unseen, blending in with the crowd in the big church. This was the biggest church he had ever been in with seating for a thousand. It was like worshipping in a football stadium. She was lovely as he followed her out of the church. He admired the way her dress swayed over her hips as she walked, its hem brushing against her white stockings. Her long black hair cascaded down her back almost reaching the bow that was tied near her waist and dangling across the soft round curves of her bottom. His desire was growing and his member became hard as he watched. Soon he would have her.

She knew he was watching her and lusting for her somewhere and sharing her secret that under her dress, her love was exposed for him. She did not see him in the crowd but he followed her closely and watched as she drove off in her grey minivan.

He followed the van to a restaurant and waited for her to go inside before parking next to her in the back of the secluded parking lot. Finding the side door unlocked, he slipped in and closed it. He sat on the far back seat slouched down out of sight. When Sally returned to her minivan with the opaque black glass windows, she got in and started the motor. She did not see him hiding as she drove to her home. He had second thoughts about what he was going to do but he was overwhelmed by his lust and desire for her. He could smell her perfume and listened to her hum the closing hymn from church.

After she parked the minivan in the garage she closed the door and entered the kitchen. He cautiously got out of the van and quietly followed taking care to conceal himself. At the dining room table she was pouring a glass of wine and after swirling it in the glass she put it to her red lips and drank. Her other hand was touching her hip and then she slipped it higher gently caressing her breast. Sally was looking away from him at picture on the wall. Putting down the wine glass half finished she walked away from the table toward the hallway. He moved into the kitchen and went to the dining room table. Taking the glass by the stem he knocked back the remainder for courage and noticed the picture that she was looking at. It was her as a bride and she looked incredibly hot. He stealthily followed moving into an open doorway to watch as she entered her bedroom at the end of the hallway. Sally went to her bed and sat facing the hallway as she removed her high heels and rubbed her stocking feet. Standing, Sally laid her bible on the dresser and looking up, admired herself in the full length mirror beside the bed. On the other side of the bed was a dim lamp. She curtseyed lifting her dress to her hips showing her womanhood and hoped Frank was enjoying the show. Her skin was growing warm from the wine and wetting her fingertips with the moistness of her tongue she reached down and touched her clitoris. Her other hand was holding up her dress so she could see. A pleasurable moan was heard as her fingertips spread the warm moistness of her desire in caressing little paths around her clit. She watched her quiet performance in front of the mirror. Pausing to untie the bow Sally reached up for the zipper and slowly pulled it down. The dress slipped from her shoulders to her feet leaving only her white satin corset and stockings.

He was getting unbelievably aroused at her display and wanted her, but was curious so waited for the right moment to take his pleasure.

Sally leaned over and unfastened her garters from the stockings, then untying the laces at her bosom slowly unlaced the corset and placing it on her dress. She knew she was beautiful, knew she had a body most women would beg for. She stood nude in front of the mirror wearing only her white stockings, her biblical covering of long black hair and her gold chain and cross. She needed only one more thing to set the scene.

Opening another drawer in her dresser she took out a white box and opened it to reveal a long white lacy bridal veil which she placed on her head. Admiring her image in the mirror she modeled the veil holding the sheer fabric in front of her full pendulous breasts. Fondling them and looking from all views her fingertips lightly squeezed the dark nipples. Sally knelt on her bed with her back to the door and bowed her head in the submissive pose her husband had taught her when she was a newlywed. With a straight back her legs were spread open and her hands were resting palm up on her thighs. Warm tingles flowed over her skin. She was wet with her need and aroused with the thought that soon Frank would take her against her will. She waited patiently.

She looked like a virginal bride in her veil that needed deflowered so he made his move leaving his hiding place. He snuck up behind her putting his hand on her mouth. Disguising his voice he harshly warned her "don't make a noise." Sally was excited and fearful at the same time. She nodded her head in fearful obedience. Pulling a blindfold out of his pocket and covering her eyes, Sally's world suddenly became black.

Looking at the floor he saw her pretty dress, corset and high heels. He took off his suit, tie and the rest of his clothes and dropped them in a pile next to hers. He forcefully pushed Sally with a soft startled cry onto her back then grasping her white stockened ankles spread her legs out wide to enjoy the sight of her bareness. This was going to be fun he decided. Kneeling on the bed between her legs he decided she needed to be bound in case she decided to struggle later.

One leg at a time he rolled down her stockings then tied one stocking to each wrist. With little resistance he pushed her knees toward her chest and tied the other end of the stocking around her ankles on each side. Now she was tightly bound and blind folded for the pleasure which he was going to take.

In his disguised voice he mockingly asked her, "Do you know what I want?"

"Yes," Sally replied in a small voice.

"What" he demanded.

"Please, please don't rape me, don't hurt me," she begged in her quiet terrified voice.

He lifted the veil from her full lips and kissed her, Sally tried to resist but he was too forceful so she let him kiss her, yet not returning his kiss as he fondled her breasts pinching her nipples.

Then he suddenly stopped kissing her and moved, abruptly pushing his dick into her opened mouth almost gagging her.

"Suck me harlot," he groaned.

Tears began to stream from the corners of her eyes. She tried to get into a rhythm of sucking him as he pushed his dick back and forth over her lips. Frank was being so cruel. This wasn't what she thought it would be. As she calmed slightly Sally realized this was exactly what she had asked for. To be raped, to be taken against her will. Her hips tightened with suddenly renewed desire as she began eagerly pulling him deeper into her mouth.

He knew he would soon take her. He couldn't continue long with her gorgeous lips moving over him as he thrust his swollen member deep into her mouth. He reached to fondle her pussy his fingers feeling the sodden curls and moving between the rounded swells pushing inside her. Pulling out of her mouth he kneeled between her legs holding his rigid hardness in his hand. She was a vision of beauty in white, black and gold wearing only the white blind fold he tied on her and her white bridal veil covering her long black hair. Her gold cross and chain was dangling between her damp breasts proclaiming her purity which he would soon defile. Sally was lying on her back with her love on display. Her wrists and ankles were tied closely together in bondage with her white silk stockings.

"Are you a harlot?" he questioned.

"Yes, yes, please don't... please... ra..." she started to say as he pushed into her pussy hard surprising her with the force.

He enjoyed the fuck as he pounded into her watching her squirm and trying to resist the tears now slipping down her cheeks. Then pulling out he poured himself onto her belly, his relief.

Dressing quickly he turned off the lamp, snatched off the blindfold, closed the bedroom door and left the house leaving her tied on her bed in the dark crying.

Sally was in tears. Frank had been so rough with her. She needed it... him... It had been too real beyond the fantasy they had worked out. Why did he treat her that way? She did her part but he was like an animal. When was he going to come back to the room and untie her? She was terribly upset with him and wanted to tell him.