Sally: His Perfect Shemale Partner Ch. 1

Story Info
He falls a girl with a big surprise.
2.7k words
4.46
201.6k
41
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PunkFan
PunkFan
18 Followers

I am in senior year of school and anyone who has been to school at 18 will know it is not a pleasant time to be working when your friends are all out drinking and enjoying themselves but I needed to go back to school to go the university I wanted to go to. I am a tall fairly muscular straight guy who has had a few sexual experiences before this chapter in my life happened.

I came back to school after the summer vacation and wasn't looking forward to the first day that was until I saw Sally in my first lesson - math, we were good friends before the vacation and never thought of her in any other way, that was until I saw her, she looked really sexy after the vacation and fortunately the teacher made us sit girl next to boy (apparently a punishment for being loud last year) however once I sat next to Sally I knew that math would be fun this year. Sally is tall with long red hair and large firm breasts I guessed 36DD, I thought she would have being more popular with the guys however she is too intelligent for some and taller than most of the guys. After a few weeks I finally got the courage to ask her out and to my surprise she said yes. We spent all our free time together and as much time as we could in school. We had been dating for a couple of months and as my parents were away for the weekend we got to spend the weekend together.

After dating for a few weeks Sally gave me head and unlike most of the girls I had been with didn't mind swallowing in fact she liked it which turned me on even more, I was happy with this but was hoping to get laid this weekend because she was horny but seemed nervous about going all the way. The week leading up to the weekend seemed like an eternity however we were closer than we had ever being.

I decided to make an effort for the weekend and welcomed her at the door with a nice sparkling wine and had made the best pasta I could for her. " I didn't know you could cook" she said. "I try my best" I replied honestly.

After an hour of talking about school and enjoying both the food and the wine we moved into the living room with a new bottle and watched some film on TV while we talked about our relationship she said that she was really happy to be going out with me and she respects that most guys wouldn't be so patient about not having sex yet. I told her that I thought she was beautiful and after an uncomfortable pause I asked her if she was prepared to go all the way with me tonight. She didn't reply and started to watch the film but after about 5 minutes she suddenly turned it off and told me to follow her upstairs.

She led me to my room and as soon as I closed the door she removed her top and told me to undress and play with her breasts the way she likes it. I stripped immediately and practically ran over to her. I was in heaven between her large natural boobs I moved my hand slowly towards her crotch but she pushed me away she saw that I looked disappointed so she immediately dropped to her knees and swallowed my rock hard cock, her long red hair tickled my balls, she teased the length of my throbbing dick for as long as I could take and as she sensed I was close to cumming she deep throated me and kept eye contact she gave me the most sensual blow job that was made even better because she performed oral sex on my 7 inch throbbing dick without gagging, I wondered how many times she must have gave head to be this skilled but I knew I was lucky to have such a talented girlfriend. I was really close now and knew I couldn't hold on much longer and began to fuck her face as if it was her pussy that I wanted to get inside later and finally I flooded her mouth with my thick creamy cum. I saw that as usual she swallowed it greedily she got up and passionately kissed me and fed me a little bit of my own cum. I had never even thought about tasting my cum but it seemed right after all she did just give me such pleasure. This seemed to drive her wild because she kissed me more aggressive than she had ever being.

"Do you still want to make love to me" she asked .

"Oh... Yes" I said trying not too sound to eager

"OK but what happens between you and me nobody can find out" she told me

"No problem" I said excited

"I don't think you will like this" she said in a very timid voice

"Try me" I said

"OK but I don't think you will want to go out with me" She said almost in tears

"I cannot think of anything that would make me not want to go with you" I reassured her

She removed her loose skirt a little happier after what I had told her and I immediately knew why she had being nervous and made sure I didn't tell anybody impressive cock, 9 thick inches that although was bigger than my own was not any were near as hard. I just stood stunned by what I was seeing, a huge cock hanging from the body of a beautiful girl. The only thing I managed to say was "how" She told me that she was born like that. Regaining my composure I said "who knows about your big secret" and gave her cock a little squeeze. She replied "just my family you are the first boyfriend that I could trust to reveal it". "Oh good so nobody at school will know that I am tempted to do this"

I dropped to my knees and did something that I never saw myself doing, I sucked 5 inches of her long rigid dick. I tried my best to give her the best blowjob that my inexperienced mouth could handle. I tried to tease her like she did to me and guessed I was doing a pretty good job when she began to fuck my face. I felt her begin to move faster and I knew that she was going to cum in my mouth and I couldn't stop her know as she held onto the back of my head and I didn't gag as much as I thought. She began to moan and her ass checks tightened as she came in my mouth filling it with hot spunk that tasted a little differently to mine. My eyes made contact with hers and she motioned for me to rise from my knees we had a nice long cum swapping kiss and eventually both swallowed half. We then cleaned the cum from around each others mouths not wanting to miss a drop.

"Shit you cum like no other girl I've been with" I joked

After laughing she replied "Yeah and now time for your reward but you will need to lube me up I've only had a finger up me before" she told me

"Well I think I'm going to be the luckiest guy in school getting to suck a huge girl dick and then having anal sex which I have never had before" I said truthfully

"Yeah I feel really lucky to have a boyfriend who is understanding and gives me a oral sex before, all the girls I know don't get any foreplay they just fucked straight

away" She informed me

"You can all the oral sex you want before hand" I told her looking forward to the future

She handed me some lube from her bag and got onto all fours and motioned for me to come over, I quickly greased up my prick before I moved myself closer to her and without warning tongue fucked her ass and had her squirming immediately and although it seemed as sweet to eat as any pussy I had ever tasted I managed to pulled myself away from it and worked on lubing her up. I worked a finger in with a liberal amount of the KY jelly I began to finger fuck her gently.

"Fucking hell this is the tightest thing I've seen It's like a vice." I told her.

"keep working it with the lube you need another finger in before you can fuck me with your big dick" She told me

This made me feel great about myself and I pushed another finger in and began to work her ass more and it began to losses a bit for me as she relaxed her muscles. I pushed two fingers in to the first knuckle and pulled apart her virgin ass.

I relubed her and my dick and began to slowly slide it into her ass. She screamed in pain and I was about to pull out but she pushed back on my cock so I continued to feed her my dick inch by inch until my balls were touching hers. I knew that with this tightness I would not last long so I asked her how it felt.

"The pain disappears quickly and it just feels right to have you in me" she said

I rolled her over so I could see her face as I fucked her, I looked down at her bouncing boobs and then looked down at her cock, it looked harder than before so as I slowly fucked her I grabbed her dick and began to jack her the way that I like it and it became obvious that the combination of my dick pounding in to her and my experienced hands would be too much for her as she came all over her tits and belly.

I told her that I was close to cumming so she pushed me out of her and began to rapidly stroke my cock, I could tell she had experienced hands as well, it didn't take her long to milk my dick. I came more powerfully than I had with any other girl with my first shot hitting her face which she greedily liked off, the majority hit her tits with the last few drops hitting her dick, I licked all my cum from her sweating boobs and sucked her limp dick. We fell asleep in each others arms.

I woke before her and seeing her perfect body was too much for me so being careful not to wake her I massaged her boobs and moved my hands down to her dick and began to wake it up with my hands as it grew I had to get my lips round it and I began to suck her dick and play with her large balls as gently as possible but I guess I got a little excited because I woke her up.

"Ah what a nice way to wake up" she told me

She asked me if I enjoyed last night and I told her that it was the best thing that could happen to me. Then she told me that she wanted to fuck me right now. I practically ran to the KY jelly and lubed my cock.

"You don't need lube there silly" she told me with a sinister grin on her face.

"I don't think my ass could take your cock though" I whimpered knowing what she wanted

"I'll be gentle and you will love it as much as I did last night" she said

Knowing I didn't have a choice I handed her the lube. She got me to help her lube her dick and knowing the better job I did the slower she would enter me I hungrily swallowed her monster cock and got a good 6-7 inches in when she pushed her dick in a little further and I managed to deepthroat her which she seemed very happy with. She pulled her cock out of my mouth and put some KY jelly on it. She dragged me over to the bed my dick and told me to get myself into the doggy position. She was clearly enjoying her power over me. She lubed me up the same way that I did her and although my virgin ass was tight by me relaxing my muscles and her thrusting her fingers in and out of me my ass became a bit looser for her. She told me to relax as much as I could as she pushed the head of her cock into me. She asked me how it felt and told I her the pain changes to a tingling almost straight away it's kinda nice.

"I'd told you that you would love it. Beg me to fuck you" She purred

I didn't really want to have to but something inside me took over and I found myself saying "Oh yeah Sally fuck my virgin ass like I was a girl, you will have to be gentle when you pop my cherry"

"OK if you want my dick you will have to get it inside you yourself" She said with complete control over me.

I pushed back and worked in a few inches of her dick but it just hit something inside me that felt it wouldn't penetrate me. I guessed she sensed this too as she began to push her dick in herself and with a bit of force her cock slide all the way into me. She now began to slowly fuck me. She told me that I would have to relax my muscles for her or she couldn't go any faster as she flipped me powerfully on my back. She began to fuck me faster and harder and told me that I look great with a hard on and a cock in my ass. She was clearly enjoying both the fucking and the power that she had and told me that if I wanted to be fucked like a girl I would have to straddle her like a proper girl would. I did what I was told and got on top and pushed up and down of her cock making sure to rub my prostate as much as I could after all it is the male G-Spot. I could actually feel her cock swell a little inside me as she became close to cumming, I knew that this was what she had waited a long time for and she screamed out as she flooded my bowels with her hot girl cum. I tried to raise myself off her shrinking cock but she held me in place telling me that she wanted me to enjoy the view of her cum dripping out of my ass onto her cock. She told me how good I looked and saw I needed some relief and asked me if I wanted to try something new. I would have agreed to anything I was that desperate for relief.

"I know how you love my boobs" She teased

"Yeah they're so big and natural" I told her enthusiastically

"OK you can be the first to fuck them" She told me

I wanted her ass again but did as I was told and moved up and began pounding between them just as I had done to her ass the night before. I enjoyed my first titwank between the finest pair I had seen or handled they looked and felt so perfect and after the pleasure of her big secret on my prostate I knew I would be close to cumming and as my body shook I shot a load onto her face, one onto her lips and the rest all over her boobs.

After all the new experienced I had felt on this perfect weekend I knew that I would never want another girl again. I told her this and we decided to take a shower together where we paid particular attention to her boobs and our cocks. We walked downstairs and lay on the couch and talked about life and our future. We had a lazy day together enjoying what will be the perfect relationship. I found myself in love with Sally and complete lust with her tits, cock and ass

Continued?

PunkFan
PunkFan
18 Followers