Sally: His Perfect Shemale Partner Ch. 2

Story Info
Sally's birthday leads to hot threesome.
4.3k words
4.63
134.3k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PunkFan
PunkFan
18 Followers

Thanks to everybody who e-mailed me, sent me a message on Yahoo messenger and voted for the 1st chapter. Being my first attempt at writing it made it worthwhile to know people enjoyed it. It has been a busy few months so writing this has being very difficult however next update/story will be much sooner. If you enjoy this chapter please vote for it and send me an e-mail, it makes fitting this into my busy schedule worthwhile.

Quite a few things have changed since the last chapter. OK maybe not that many, I am still lusting after Sally's body needing to have my dick in her and feel her in me, but we are a lot closer now as we are living together. Sally has gone to her 1st choice University and I decided I would rather get the job I wanted now rather than wasting 3 or 4 years pay studying.

My uncle knew I had skills in IT and because of this offered me a job with better pay than I could expect even after university and because of this am paying for the apartment for both of us, not that I minded because money is a small sacrifice to be with her. Sally however felt really guilty about this and has promised that she will contribute once she has finishing her degree and gets employed.

On reflection I never expected my life to turn out like this, at 21 I expected to be like my friends having a fairly relaxed lifestyle spending my nights trying to get laid, however I am a reasonably well paid computer technician for a major company and am living with a sexy soon to be solicitor shemale, how lucky I am.

Sally's birthday was approaching and I really wanted it to be special. I couldn't really think what to get her, I know her fantasy is being in a threesome with her best friend Vicky. Vicky has been Sally's friend since they were kids and helped her through the many problems she had as a teenager, so she was about the only person who knew our secret and has always been really friendly to me because I love Sally because of who she is and I accepted her being different with ease. I had a major crush on Vicky when I was about 15 so I knew I would enjoy Sally's birthday as much as she would.

Vicky was very attractive yet completely different to Sally, Sally is busty and curvy whereas Vicky is blonde athletic with smaller breasts and a tight ass. Vicky is gorgeous and I had wanted to try pussy again, even though I love anal with Sally so I got Vicky's number from Sally's mobile and decided to give her a call when I got to work. The drive to work was tense and the ride seemed to last like the last hour of work on a Friday. It didn't help that I was really turned on by thinking of what could happen, I pulled up to the building knowing that with my rock hard cock was straining against my trousers and would be clearly visible if I went into work but I wasn't going to masturbate in daylight when my colleges could walk past it could cost me my job so I decided now would be the best time to call Vicky so I could calm down a little.

I rang and after 3 rings which seemed to last longer than the car ride she answered.

"Hello" she said casually

"Hi I was wondering if we could meet to talk when I finish work, its about Sally's birthday" I replied

"OK, where do you want to meet?" she reluctantly said

"The Cafe on Kings Street at half five" I said

"OK but it will have to be quick I have to go out at six" she informed me

"No problem, thanks"

The day was pretty typical; developing our software to make it more efficient and fixing the faulty machines, I guess I benefited from having a computer that had regular problems and going to school which had outdated computers because I have this strange ability to detect and fix the problems quickly so I do this most of the day, normally it is effortless however today was more frustrating, I guess I wasn't able to concentrate fully and was relieved once the day finished.

I arrived at the cafe a little early so ordered coffee while I nervously waited for her. She arrived about quarter of an hour late, a typical woman. She only had about 10 minutes before she had to leave so I skipped the usual bullshit that people feel they need to talk about before getting to the point.

"Firstly I have no idea what to get Sally for her birthday and wanted to know if she had mentioned anything" I asked

"Well she has mentioned this diamond necklace" she replied

She must have presumed that this was about and handed me the store's catalog which showed the necklace, but there was no way she wouldn't be prepared for what I need to tell her.

"OK that is her present sorted but I really wanted her birthday to be special" I said

"Yeah me to I don't even have the money to get her something nice" she said sadly

"Well I do have a suggestion but what I'm about to say needs to stay between us" I told her waiting for an approving nod

"I know you and Sally are real close and because of that her fantasy involves a threesome with you and me and I want to make it a reality on her birthday"

Vicky was speechless which was a rarity.

"It would be the best you could ever do for her birthday, if you don't call me by tomorrow night I will know you couldn't go through with it and I will arrange something else just make sure it doesn't ruin your friendship."

I felt like shit about the position I had put her in but knew it was the chance I needed to take. On my way her I bought her the necklace, it was elegant and looked a lot better than the picture in the catalog. I went home expecting Sally to be tired from her lectures but what I saw blew me away. She was cleaning the apartment in a French maids outfit, well it wasn't much of an outfit. All she was wearing was a little black thong, black stockings and the white frilly apron over her crotch. Her tits looked great and had me hard instantly.

"You like?" she asked already knowing the answer by looking at my crotch.

All I could do was nod as I walked over to her.

"Well would you like, Sir" she asked with a grin getting into the role

"A 69 please" I said not wanting to her fuck yet

She must be wanting a long lovemaking session because she looked glad it was my response. She teased me by rubbing my cock as she unzipped my fly really slowly and pulled out my dick which wouldn't need much attention before I came. She sensed this and pulled my trousers down and told me to lie on the ground. I eagerly obeyed and watched her slowly with strip out of the thong.

"It looks like I'm not going to have to work to hard on your dick before you cum so you will have to suck me for a few minutes before I start"

She said it as if it was a chore, I'm practically addicted to her cock. She lowered herself onto on my chest and started to jerk her cock, teasing me with just inches from my mouth. I made my best attempt to reach it with my tongue but obviously failed, Sally was in control of when I could suck her cock.

"Enough teasing I want your cock, please Sally I cannot take much more of this." I pleaded desperately

"OK, I suppose you can have it." she said and rewarded my begging by slipping an inch in my mouth

She had been tired recently so it was my first taste of her dick in a few days, god it felt good, but I wanted more. I licked around the head slowly and by the look on her face she would forget teasing me soon. I slowly sucked the once inch she allowed me gently while I licked the sensitive head hoping that my now aching cock would soon get some attention. Sally began moaning and was telling me how good a job I was doing so I could have the rest of her dick. My eyes lit up because it is pleasurable yet frustrating just working on the head of her dick.

Sally took her cock out of my mouth moved further up my chest to give me better access. She looked down smiling at me and slapped my face a few times with her dick smearing spit and precum on my face before gently pushing 4 inches slowly into my mouth which I eagerly got to work on. I gave her a slow sensual blowjob and gently jacked the base and squeezed her balls. She began to moan and I knew I was doing well and began to swallow the rest of her dick loving the feeling of having it down my throat. I concentrated on deep throating her and enjoying the taste of her pre cum that was now practically flowing.

"Ah, that's nice you look great like that" she said enthusiastically

I tried to reply but all I could do was mumble, I guess I should have listened when I was told you shouldn't talk with your mouth full because it is really difficult when your mouth is this full.

Sally began to fuck my mouth so I knew that I would have my dick in hers anytime know. She was breathing really heavily and looked like she was too caught up in the blowjob to remember that I wanted a 69. At this point all she would need to do was flick her tongue to get me to cum so I reluctantly pulled her cock out of my mouth and asked her to do me know. She just smiled, slapped my face with her dick again and put it in my mouth. I wanted some attention and was thinking about telling her again when she said "You deserve it now" and instead of getting off me she arched her back and took as much of my dick in her mouth as she could in this position, I had no idea she could do that. Although I wanted to enjoy it I came pretty quickly after she began humming on my cock, this caused me to flood her mouth with my cum. She sat back in her original position looking down on me smiling with traces of cum round her lips. I sucked her more intensely and used her humming trick and I could feel that she was close. Sally was really fucking my face hard until she pulled out and began jerking her dick a few times before her cum came out like ropes all over my face. I must have been covered by the time she finished, we both smiled at each other except hers was a lot more wicked. I guess I wasn't completely covered in her cum but that changed when she let my cum flow out of her mouth onto my face to complete the job.

"You look great"

"Thanks that was great" I said sincerely while licking the cum I could reach

She helped me out and soon I was clean and ready for more. We walked to the bedroom

We were both hard again and I wanted her ass and I wanted her in me.

I sat on the bed and waited for her, it was her decision for what happened next. She swayed over and with a look of complete control in her eyes, and casually turned and sat on my cock, I guess she must have lubed earlier because she sunk down on me quickly. She was getting comfortable for a minute not moving and although it was a lovely feeling I was eager for more. I asked her if she was ready and after the approving nod began to rise up and down on my cock while I played with her nipples.

She raised and lowered herself in deep strokes which were driving me crazy. I moved my hands down to her dick and began jerking her off. She quickly pulled my hands away telling me she wanted to last longer once inside me. She was moving up and down much faster now and we were getting into a good rhythm and I knew I was getting closer now. After another minute of hard fucking I couldn't last any longer and came harder than I had in a long time.

"I guess its my turn now" she said confidently.

I was enjoying the feeling after you cum so she went for the lube and arrived back in the room with a greased up dick ready for action. We quickly got me lubed up and she bent me over the bed and shoved her dick in my ass, I wasn't expecting it to be so quick so it was pretty painful but it didn't last long. Sally was really pounding away in me and I was loving it.

"Oh you really are my bitch aren't you"

"Yeah I guess I am"

"Tell me you love getting fucked like a girl"

"You know I do, now give me more of your cock" meaning to sound like a demand but failing miserably

This added to her delight. She knows what effect she has on me and she loves it. She was really banging me hard now and I was enjoying the familiar fullness although with the speed of her thrusts I knew that it would soon be over but I didn't care I was in heaven. She was moaning loudly now and was starting to shorten and increase the speed of her thrusts so I knew that she was close.

"Where do you want me to cum" she said

Although it is great to feel the cum shoot in your ass there is nothing sexier than seeing her cock throbbing, shooting a load and I thought that my face was a good place for her to aim.

"Sally shoot in on my face, give me the facial I deserve"

"Yes, sir" resuming the maids role I forgot she was playing

She slowly removed her cock from my ass and I had that strange empty feeling after anal where you desperately want the fullness again. She moved round to my face and she began stroking her cock while I massaged her balls. I quickly felt them tense and knew she was almost there. A few more strokes allowed 6 thick ropes of cum to shoot from her dick all over my face. We decided that was enough for tonight, took a long relaxing shower and watched TV wrapped in each others arms on the sofa. I can honestly say that I am one lucky twat.

I went to work refreshed with a glow from the lovin' last night. I arrived with an over all feeling of well-being and got to work. It was the most productive day I have had in a long time and just when I though the day couldn't get better I had a phone call from Vicky.

"Hey, I have thought about it"

"Yeah, and?" I replied

"I will do it I guess I have been curious what it would be like having sex with her" she said much to my delight

"What about me" I questioned faking being offended

"Yeah you too" she said expecting me to joke around with her

"Seriously thanks, you did the right thing" I reassured her

"Tell her tonight though" she told me obviously concerned about their friendship

"OK see you tomorrow at about 8.00"

When I arrived home I walked up to her and held her close and told her about the whole thing, she was clearly surprised and delighted. She sprinted to the phone to thank Vicky in advance and make sure that she was OK with it, they were talking for ages and I guess she was cool with it because they were going for a girls night out. I wasn't too bothered because it meant for some great sex come Saturday and I could catch up on the ice hockey that she despised.

The guys came round to see a fantastic Red Wings 2-0 win over the Blues in the play-offs. All in all it was a typical night in, where we got pretty drunk and they left pretty late. I had a few more beers and guess I fell asleep before Sally got home. I woke in the morning with a pretty bad hangover and decided that I wasn't going to work. I phoned my uncle telling him I was really ill and was sorry I couldn't come in.

I didn't want to wake her so I went out to buy things for tonight : candles, wine, food - you know the usual stuff. I decided that after the night she must have had breakfast would be nice. I made bacon, sausages, eggs, toast with orange juice for her and I guess the smell must have woke her up. She was clearly feeling the effects of last night and the meal must have woke her up because she was a lot more lively than usual at this time in the morning. I gave her the necklace and she was delighted. She had lessons and unlike most days she didn't mind going. I went back to bed as soon as she left, after all I needed all the energy for tonight. I woke up at about 4 and Sally would be home any time soon so I made a quick snack before she got in.

"Hey, I'm home" She called from the kitchen

I went into the kitchen, gave her a kiss and sat at the table. She was sorting out her notes so I took the opportunity to find out what she had planned for tonight.

"So what you up to tonight then" I asked

"Well me and the girls from Uni are going for a drink and then me and Vicky will come back about 11, so you can do what you want until then." She informed me

"Oh ok I might go out then"

"So are you cooking then or we ordering food?" she asked

"I'll probably cook"

To tell you the truth I couldn't really be bothered to go out and cooking would make the night more special, it took me ages to cook but it was well worth it. I had a few beers while I waited for her to arrive. They burst through the door, they were pretty drunk and must have been shopping as well as drinking because they had a few bags with them.

We all devoured our food and I got compliments from Sally and Vicky who said that she wasn't used to been treated right. The pair of them seemed ready for sex and started walking towards the living room and began undressing each other. This was a show I wasn't missing, I sat in the comfortable chair and watch them go at it. The drink had obviously removed any previous inhibitions they had as they quickly removed there dresses; fucking hell this was hot and something I could be involved in but as it was Sally's fantasy I'll let her decide when I get involved. The pair of them were down to their bra and panties. Sally's cock was clearly visible and was driving me nuts. I watched as they slowly and seductively removed their bra's freeing Sally's D cup boobs and at a guess Vicky's B cup tits. This was the hottest thing I had ever had the luck and privilege of seeing and most likely nothing will top it. Sally pulled down Vicky's red panties which caused her to moan, either due to cold air hitting her vagina or anticipation for what was about to come.

Sally wasted little time and started to eat her out, this was incredibly sexy seeing Vicky thrashing about on the couch while sally made passionate love to her muff with her tongue.

"Come over here and play with our tits " Sally commanded

Just the birthday invitation I had been waiting for. I moved over to them and began to fondle their breasts, comparing them, both pairs perfectly formed and I had decided that I needed to put my tone to work on their nipples, while I was sucking Sally was bring Vicky near to climax, I flicked my tongue over her nipples a few times and she exploded into a powerful orgasm.

Sally sat next to her and giggled while saying "me next" Vicky pounced on her cock, quickly deep throating it. I knelt in front of Sally and began to fondle her balls while Vicky was leaning over and giving her a blowjob. I was soon licking her balls down to her ass. I guess the combined rimming and deep throat action was too much as she cried "Stop or I'll cum" We all stopped for a few minutes letting Sally calm down a bit. We soon decided that we should double penetrate Vicky. I ran upstairs quickly found the lube and returned to find Sally pounding away into Vicky's cunt, I guess that means I get her ass first then. I lubed my dick and worked a couple of fingers in her ass, soon she was ready and I placed my dick on her ass and slowly pushed inside her, inch by inch and within a minute I was balls deep inside her, I could feel Sally's thrusts between the thin wall between where we were penetrating.

We got a nice rhythm going and I suggested we swapped holes, Sally agreed and we managed to quickly swap and got a rhythm going again. It was a lovely feeling fucking a pussy, after all I haven't had the pleasure since before I dated Sally and have been faithful to her. I was loving it and getting pretty close to cumming and from her increase in pace I think Sally was too. We continued for another minute and we pulled out together and began jerking off onto Vicky's face. It was great seeing our cum shoot almost simultaneously onto her pretty face which was left in a bit of a mess when we finished. We managed to lick it all up between the three of us and I was about spent for a while.

"You know how we won't be able to get it up for a while."

"Yeah and?"

"Well we have a surprise"

They disappeared into the kitchen and returned with Vicky fitted with a lifelike strap-on dildo. A smile came across my face as Vicky began masturbating her fake cock. As a reward I told Vicky she could do both of us with the dildo. No problem for me I was up for this.

PunkFan
PunkFan
18 Followers
12