Sally Jo and the Seven Penises

Story Info
Hubby plays the innocent while the wife fucks around.
4.2k words
3.91
53.2k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,558 Followers

If you don't believe in unfaithful wives or the concept thereof you need to click on another story.

*****

We had gotten to the point, the point no one easily realizes they have reached. Like most wives the need for a husband began to vanish after the first baby arrives. All the love and affection she felt for him goes to the kid and hubby comes in second ... unless there is a family dog. Then hubby goes to number three and the spot drops another level as each baby is added and/or another pet.

With four kids and two dogs I barely noticed that I was now embracing position number seven. Sure I had my own thing. I got the obligatory pussy every Saturday night plus a bonus fuck for my birthday. There wasn't a lot of romance, but welcome to married life.

Amongst the other soccer moms my Sally Jo would be a solid nine. She was pretty, and witty, and somehow kept a nice figure. Me, too! Well anyway, I was witty and was far from being some kind of a fat slob. I always thought Sally Jo was pretty and much better than I deserved. Probably in after thought Sally Jo had probably realized that years ago.

So, we muddled on. Home life in America! We had our usual chores and knew what to expect from each other. Sally Jo insisted that we were a "Church every Sunday" family, that three hour weekly ordeal at the local Mormon meeting house. Even as a top member of the Relief Society Sally Jo wowed all that knew her. I was known for going to work and doing my share with the kids. Maybe me being "Mr. Ho-Hum caused the problem.

Me being a bit of a klutz and slightly distracted turned my whole life around. I couldn't find my keys to the storage shed so I could get the mower out. Sally Jo was on the phone. Thinking perhaps I had left the key in my pants pocket I went to the laundry room. I don't know why after finding my pants in the hamper and the pockets empty that I would think checking in the washing machine would be a good idea.

There in a partial load waiting to be washed was mostly Sally Jo's stuff. There were a couple of bras, some pajamas, and I think I remember something like a sweatshirt and a couple of rolled up panties. Not given any thought to a reason for my keys maybe being in the bottom of the washer I reached in an arm and ran my hand along the bottom and through the clothes. The back of my wrist came out sticky.

Not knowing what that could be I looked back in the machine to see that my movements had unrolled a pair of her panties. Right there in the crotch was this shiny glob. I grabbed at them and pulled them up for a close look. I hadn't fucked my wife since our customary Saturday night bonk. This was a Wednesday and this was fresh cum, and a hell of a lot more than I had ever put in her.

Life revisited. Fifteen years of marriage had turned to shit. I held the panties with some other man's cum that had leaked out of my wife. Instinctively I glanced towards the open laundry door as if I could see around the corner and down the hallway to where my wife still spoke on the phone. Supposedly to let my brain comprehend the situation. Comprehend what she had done. Could that be him? Was she talking to him on the phone at the same time I had made the haunting discovery?

My stomach warned me that I could puke. Our marriage, four kids, and all that heavy-handed Church shit she had forced on us and she pulls this shit?

I owned a gun. A base gut feeling started me towards the nightstand in our bedroom. Blast her dead? The cheating slut deserved it. But, the kids needed a mother and I was too pretty to go to jail. A dead wife, motherless kids, and some criminal named Brutus plunging his cock in my ass on a daily basis didn't compute.

There had to be a better way. I had no idea who the competition could be. Maybe some guy with a huge cock that would flip it over his shoulder so pre-cum ran down his back while Sally Jo got her legs far enough apart to take the monster inside her. Then he would pull it back out in front of him while it hardened to full length in time for him to shove all three feet of it inside my wife.

My mind seemed to run away from me. Not a three foot cock, of course, but is she was cheating something within me wanted some guy to be ripping her with a big one. Eight or nine inches would do it. I couldn't stop myself from imagining her with a huge cock in her spraying her full of cum. Probably the same guy that put all that cum in her that I was witnessing as I still held her gooey underwear.

Time to get some control. The impulse was to rush at Sally Jo waving her underwear as the stranger's cum dripped to the floor. Stranger? Well, not to Sally Jo. Maybe not even to me. Could it be one of my friends? One of her friend's? Why did I think it had to be someone I would know?

I couldn't stay in the laundry room forever. I rolled her underwear up like it was and placed them back in the washer. There was no chance the look on my face wouldn't blow the whole thing. However when I got to the kitchen the kids were milling around looking for a snack and Sally Jo was still on the phone ... with whoever it was.

"Hey, Hon. Have you seen the key to the shed?" My voice was shaky. She didn't notice.

"Oh, I probably left in on the patio table. Ed came over to borrow the hedge trimmer."

Ed? The next door neighbor. That would convenient enough. Ed was in sales and worked from home sometimes. His wife worked days. Sally Jo didn't work and with our youngest in school she had the day to herself. But, Ed? I couldn't see it. Certainly not the huge dick kind of guy that I now suspected she was fucking.

I mowed the yard while all the time thinking about Sally Jo fucking Ed. I could picture that. It made sense. My wife was fucking Ed. I could envision them frolicking nude together ... bumping crotches ... his dick buried in her until he filled her with a load.

Maybe not. Cum was in her panties. If she fucked Ed at home she would have cleaned up and cum wouldn't have been in the sticky pool on the fabric. Maybe he had the huge dick ... and huge balls. Maybe one clean up wasn't enough.

I finished the yard. In the shower I got to thinking of Sally Jo fucking Ed, even pictured her with random men. I blew a load onto the shower wall. As upsetting as a cheating wife could be it was still pretty fucking erotic.

Going to work the next day was troubling. What if whoever it was fucked her again while I was at work? I tried to avoid kissing her goodbye. She nabbed me at the door and shared a pretty amazing kiss. Was she taunting me?

I tried to check the laundry on Thursday and Friday. No cum in the crotch of the underwear. Maybe she wouldn't make that mistake again. It could be a once a week or once a month thing. It sure as hell wasn't just the once. Women aren't wired that way. If she fucks a guy she'll fuck him over and over until she moves on to someone else.

I got my Saturday night courtesy fuck. Sally Jo seemed a little more into it. I'll have to admit I got a little extra hard from the thought of another guy fucking her. Maybe it was a good thing as both of us had stepped the game up a little.

Tuesday night was different. Sally Jo kept giving me silly looks and sly grins. When we went to bed I got my first Tuesday fuck in years ... I mean y-e-a-r-s. I guess you don't talk about it, you just do it. It wouldn't be good manners to say something like, "you seem extra wet" or you are a little loose".

She was extra wet and a little loose. While we were fucking she kept watching my eyes for reaction as if waiting for a "what the fuck" moment. There was no way she hadn't fucked someone else. She was watching to see if I could tell. Some of his sperm would still be in her, her vagina walls worked out a little from his girth. The big difference was that when we I would cum we would grind together to where my dick would nudge her cervix. That wasn't there this time even though my cock felt like it was swollen larger than normal.

It was always hard to tell when or if Sally Jo would cum after the first baby. Maybe she had just decided to quit faking it. This time I had a tiger fucking back at me. I mean full blown fucking to get off. When my cum spurted she almost flung me off her as she began cumming hard along with me.

Again, both of us were too polite to talk about it. She'd just given me the fuck of a lifetime and I had made her contort into an incredible orgasm. Did she know I knew she'd fucked another man? I truly think she wanted me to know I was getting sloppy seconds. If what had just happened are the results we get from her being unfaithful the guy can fuck her whenever he wants.

The rest of the week went pretty normal. I managed to tell myself that a cheating wife was just something that happens. It could have just as easily been me cheating on her. Well, no it couldn't. Saturday had been good enough for me although I would have preferred getting laid a little more often. Oh, look. I did get laid more often if you count my once in a lifetime Tuesday.

I found a little smear in her underwear crotch when I check laundry on Friday night. That could have been Sally Jo just being a girl or she could have fucked some guy and was a little more careful about leakage. I pictured a wad of toilet paper flushed away with a huge amount of stranger's semen. Other than that Sally Jo had been a little more playful.

Saturday night's sex was mind blowing. Sally Jo was all over the bed and even cried out for me to fuck her a couple of times. She actually started to cum before me. I fired my cum in her so hard it almost hurt. Both of us were left breathless. Again, what do you say after a fuck like that? Common sense said to say nothing. I wasn't sure what had fired Sally Jo up so much. Then I remembered she had left me with the kids and was unaccounted for for about an hour. The groceries she brought back I could have snagged from the shelf in five minutes.

She was extra wet and again a little loose. Why would I not think she would fuck him and come home to me for some kind of crazy make up sex that gave me another round of sloppy seconds? She had be watching my face for a reaction. Holy Shit! She had fucked him twice this week!

Things went on the same the next couple of weeks. Tuesday must have been a key. The guy must have Tuesday off or in the area from out of town. There was nothing to stop Sally Jo from fucking him right in our bed. I got to fixating on that. Her fucking him in our bed.

Then a big mistake on her part. She wrangled an excuse to go out one evening after a phone call. This time it was supposedly her sister. This happened from time to time. Sally Jo and her sister were close so this happening sometimes twice in a week wasn't that unusual. It had been going on for several months. I considered it a chance for her to get away from the kids for a while.

This time took a little longer. Sally Jo had been gone for an hour and a half. I had the younger kids tucked into bed and went for a snack. We were out of ice cream. Maybe Sally Jo running late was working in my favor. I picked up my cell and called her so she could stop by the store on her way home. After several rings with no answer I realized I could hear her phone ringing in the house. Then her voicemail came on. I hung up and redialed her number. I found it by the fourth ring. It was by her side of the bed on the floor. She must have knocked it off the bed when she changed clothes.

No problem, I'll just call her sister's phone and have her tell Sally Jo to bring the ice cream. I scrolled to recent calls. That was odd. The last call from her sister was at two in the afternoon and the last incoming call listed was from me a half hour later. I heard her phone ring, saw her answer it and talk to someone on the other end. Why would she delete a phone call from her sister, or from anyone else for that matter? I hit redial on her sister's last call. Some kind of shit was going on here. I decided to not call her sister.

I'm not as stupid as I look. She must be with the guy she's been fucking behind my back. I'd wait for her to come home and watch for clues. I looked at her phone ...

I was thinking. Would snooping through her phone be a betrayal of trust? Pondering ... pondering ... pondering ...

What the hell! If she is fucking some other guy wouldn't that be a betrayal of trust? I clicked on texts. There were a few still on her phone from recent days. Sister, sister, sister. There were several texts back and forth with her sister. Then some with friends about kids and school.

Then ... SURPRISE!!

From an unfamiliar number: "How about I come and fuck you silly?"

"Ha! Ha! I'll be waiting!"

"See you in five."

"Hurry!"

"Will you be ready?"

"I'm already taking off my clothes."

"Hmmmm ... maybe she is fucking somebody." I thought.

Let's see. It could be Ed from next door walking over. Five minutes. It could be someone else from the neighborhood jogging over. Then maybe someone driving over already in route almost to my house.

There was more to it.

"Where should I park my truck? Do you want to come pick me up again?"

"Park in the driveway. Anyone that sees you will think we are having trouble with the A/C again."

"I'm driving with a hardon ..."

"You should see how wet I am!"

Yep, she's definitely fucking someone.

Scrolling on down to see what else they say there is a different number.

"What's my chances of fucking that married pussy today?"

"Really good. Where are you?"

"Out of the office showing houses. Meet me at the house on Rose Hill."

"I like that house. They still out of town?"

"Yes. Meet me in twenty minutes."

"I'll beat you there!"

Three hours later there is a text from Sally Jo to the real estate salesman.

"Look at what you did to me."

There was a picture attached. I clicked on it and it opened to show a close up crotch shot of my wife with her pussy noticeably gaped open and a stream of cum running from it. That was just this afternoon. She fucked the A/C guy in our bed yesterday, the real estate guy while the kids were in school, and now I am watching them while she goes out to fuck someone else tonight.

I didn't see any other reason to doubt it. From these texts and the photo, she's actually fucking these guys. I felt kind of sick. The urge to puke was overpowering. My hands were shaking. I'd just seen a photo of some man's cum running out of my wife. What the fuck else could there be? How could she do this?

Photos? Yes! Photos! She had photos on her phone. Some that had been sent to her. Mostly those that she had taken. I clicked the photo app. Pictures came up. Pretty ordinary pictures. I scrolled through them not expecting some sex shots to be amongst photos of me and the kids. There, at the bottom. A folder marked Misc and inside that another folder label mgc. First photo ... a man's cock much like mine. Maybe a little thicker. The next photo was the same cock most of the way inside what looked like Sally Jo's twat. Then the third photo of it all in and her hand on her mound showing her wedding bands.

FUCK! How many of these were there? It looked like a couple of dozen more. The next picture was of a different cock. It was both bigger than mine and thicker. In the next photo of it was in Sally Jo's mouth with her hand on the base of it and the wedding rings confirming it was her sucking his cock. Then a shot of it all inside her. God! I was shuffling from photo to photo. They weren't of the same guy. One guy was fucking huge. The fourth shot of him had ten inches buried in my wife. Oddly enough her wedding rings were off and lying in her pubic hair with her bare rig finger showing.

My hands were shaking horribly. I could taste supper in my throat. My head was spinning. I was staring at each photo as my head was swimming. My cock was as hard as a steel. I had it out of my sleep shorts and precum was coating the head.

I sorted through the photos. There were seven different cocks all photographed at different times to be inside my wife's cunt fucking her. Then I noticed one of the photos of the ten incher had a video arrow on it to click. I almost couldn't play it ... but, I did. He was using the whole ten inches to fuck her. In and out. In and out. In and out. I could hear them talking. Mostly Sally Jo was expressing to him how good her was fucking her. He would brag about fucking another guy's wife.

"I can't believe your wife gave up a cock like this."

"She ran off with another woman."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. I didn't intend to be mean."

"That's okay. If she hadn't switched teams I wouldn't be fucking you right now."

Sally made a remark about hoping the homeowners didn't get back from vacation while they were fucking in their bed. So, I knew the big dick guy was the real estate agent.

"Where do you want me to cum this time. In you again?"

"No", Sally Jo giggled. "Pull out and cum on my rings!"

Her hand went to her mound. The diamonds I had bought her sparkled for the cell phone camera. My wife had a big time orgasm with lots of vulgarity leading the real estate agent to grunt heavily. His cock pulled out and cum spurted and covered her wedding bands. The image got shaky and her hand went to his cock.

"Here, you do the video. I want your cock in my mouth."

Suddenly Sally Jo's face was in frame. She licked his cum off the rings and her hand and continued sucking his cock. Not only was he huge, but she had him fully hard again in like two minutes. No wonder she liked fucking him.

"Get on your knees this time. I'm ready to fuck you again."

There was a short few seconds of her cunt in the air with cum leaking from it before the screen went black. I had no doubt. She'd been hooking up with the big-dicked real estate guy and she was letting him fuck her!

Shit! I heard her car in the driveway. I hustled her phone back beside the bed on the floor where I found it. She came in and kissed me hello, then went to check on the two kids already in bed. I watched her settle on the couch with the older two and begin to watch TV with them. A lot of nerve for a wife that had just stuck me with the kids while she secretly fucked a stranger. For some reason I kept looking at her and wanting to fuck her. The kids went to bed when the program was over.

"So how was Super Dad watching after the kids while I visited with my silly sister?"

"No trouble. Lots of fun as usual."

"That's my guy. That's why I married you."

"How were things with your sister?"

"Oh, same old, same old. Frannie from next door was there and we got to gabbing. Did you miss me?"

We went to bed. I was watching her undress. When her shorts came off I'd swear her panty crotch was loaded with cum. She saw me looking and twisted a little as to obscure my view. It threw her off a bit. She pulled off her top and bra I think to distract. Her boobs swinging freely always got my attention. Before I could get another look at her crotch she announced she was going to shower. All the distraction led to her leaving her phone on her nightstand. When the shower came on I reached for it to see if she had made a call or texted when she was kissing the kids goodnight.

There it was.

"My phone was on the floor by the bed. I don't think he knew I didn't have it with me."

"Thanks for letting me at that sweet pussy of yours."

"Thanks for filling it with cum for me. I think I'll shower and try to get him to fuck me."

"Really???"

"It's so funny that he never realizes he's not the first man in and I let him fuck me with cum up inside me."

She was still in the shower. I found the video again and watched her take the ten inch real estate cock. The water shut off and I hastily returned her phone to the nightstand. I was sitting on the bed when she came out naked. Usually she would already have one of my old T-shirts and panties on to sleep in. Just like in the text, she was going to fuck me. This would be only about an hour after the night lover had his cock in her.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,558 Followers
12