Sally Playing Games Ch. 02

Story Info
The game moves on.
2.7k words
4.2
57.3k
7
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olejimr
olejimr
50 Followers

CHAPTER TWO: THE GAME MOVES ON

It was now Dave's turn to try his luck beating Sally. They both got up from the booth where we were all sitting and moved to the pool table. A coin was tossed and Sally got to lag first. It was not a very good shot. Dave easily beat her out for the break. He chalked his cue, aimed and sent the cue rolling ball toward the balls at the other end of the table. With one mighty sound, the rack was broken up and two striped balls fell in the two left side corner pockets.

"Lucky shot," said Sally, trying to unnerve Dave.

The one thing Sally did not notice were the two striped ducks sitting on the table. One was by the right side pocket, the other by the right front corner. Dave made quick work of these, but missed his next shot. He left the cue in a good spot. It was all Sally could do to hit her ball at all. Dave put a big smile on his face and said something in Sally's ear.

Dave lined up his next shot. Sally was down 7 balls to one before she knew it. The eight ball was in the open just below the side pocket. Kevin, Harold and I were still at the booth drinking and watching the probable outcome. Sally would have to do something spectacular if she was going to win this game.

Before Sally took her shot, she came over to the booth and picked up her freshly filled mug, looked in my direction and winked.

"Dave would like to come to our place after this game if he wins." Sally continued asking, "What do you think Jim? "

I looked at Harold and said, "Would you like to over come as well?"

"Sure! it sounds like fun." he said. "I understand you have a game table with all kinds of built in games sitting in your family room."

"Ok," I herd myself reply, "let's see if Dave can win, or possibly maybe Sally will pull out some sort of miracle."

It took Dave only one turn to finish off his other two balls and sink the eight. I was surprised Sally lost. She usually played a better game then she did tonight.

Dave and Sally came back to the booth and sat down. Sally once again in the middle between Harold and Dave. While Kevin and myself sat on the other side. We finished our beers and got up to leave.

Sally decided to freshen up again and went to the restroom. We told her we would wait on the patio when she was ready. Kevin brought out another joint and fired it up. This time Dave and Harold joined in. The joint was done just as Sally came onto the patio.

I looked at Dave and said, "Do you guys want to follow us to the house?"

"Sure, but Sally said if she lost to me she would ride with us." He said.

"Sure its ok, I said. "We only live about a half mile down the road. Just stay within sight and you can't get lost."

Kevin and I walked over to Dave's vehicle, with Sally looking much better. One button was undone, and her tits were mostly visible when she moved. She had herself more together now then when shooting pool earlier.

Dave had a newer two door automatic pick up, with a bench seat. Sally sat in the center next to Dave, with Harold in the passenger seat.

"I'll show them the way', said Sally. "Dave wants to stop and buy some more beer at the store. You and Kevin go turn on the lights and get out fresh mugs, and maybe some chips."

Kevin and I got in Sally's car. We caught up with Sally and the guys at the first red light. Kevin remarked how low Sally was seated. We could only see the very top of her head. Dave had his arm over Sally's right shoulder and Harold appeared to be leaning over Sally.

Kevin and I stayed behind them the next four blocks until they turned into the store parking lot. We then passed their truck and went the rest of the way home.

Kevin commented how hot Sally had looked tonight, and added that he could not see her anymore when Dave stopped at the store. I did not say a word to Kevin, but I also thought Sally was lower in the seat.

I pulled into the drive way, and Kevin and I went inside. With the lights now on I went to the cabinet. I found five fresh mugs and some chips with dip. Kevin put the chips and dip on a platter and placed them on the game table.

I frosted the mugs, and about three minutes later Dave, Sally and Harold pulled in the driveway. I heard the truck doors close, and the front door of the house open.

In they came. Sally now had both buttons on her blouse undone, and her skirt was ruffled. When she walked in, her blouse opened up entirely. It allowed her tits to sway openly from side to side and up and down.

"Kevin, pour us some fresh beer," Sally said.

Kevin stood there motionless for a moment. I'm sure struck by the sight of Sally only a couple of feet away! Finally, Kevin got it together and went into the kitchen as Sally had ordered.

Sally then came over to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me a great big kiss. She brought her lips up to my ear and pressed hard up against me.

"I'm so hot," she whispered, "Both Dave and Harold played with me on the way home! My panties are in my purse."

"I'm going upstairs to change," Sally yelled so everyone could hear. "You won't start a game without me, will you?"

"No way will we start without you," responded Kevin.

The four of us sat down and waited for Sally to return. My mind was racing, my mouth was dry, and my dick was semi hard again! I couldn't believe this was happening, and I had no idea how far it might go!

"Here I am guys," announced Sally as she came around the corner into the game room. Kevin's jaw just about hit the ground. Dave and Harold had big grins on their faces.

I was simply amazed at what I saw. There she was, in a light blue teddy, with matching light blue underwear and a see through robe of the same material. With the light behind her, she might as well have had nothing on!

"We're ready to start," said Kevin. "What game does everyone want to play?"

"I don't really care," I said.

"Neither do Harold or me," said Dave.

"Well ok then," Sally said. "Let's each write down the name of a game on a piece of paper and put it in the cookie jar. I'll pick one paper from the jar and that's the game we will play."

"Sounds ok to me," said Harold.

Sally got up from the game table and went to the counter. She got her grocery list, turned it over, tore out 5 sheets and handed us one piece of paper.

"I only have one pen, but we can pass it around. I'll start," she said.

She wrote down a game name and passed the pen to Dave on her right. The pen went around the table. I was second, then Kevin, and lastly Harold. We all put the papers in the cookie jar and Sally moved it toward her. She put her hand inside and mixed the papers all around.

Sally said, "Since the papers aren't signed, we won't know who wrote the name of the game we'll play," Sally said as she drew out the first paper.

"I hadn't thought of that, but your right" I said. I wondered what Kevin and Sally had put down, not to mention Harold or Dave.

Sally took a deep breath and pulled out the first paper. She then opened it slowly. I glanced at the paper. I could tell by the handwriting that the winning paper was not mine or Sally's. It belonged to one of the other three. She looked at it for a moment.

Finally I said, "Go ahead and read it, what are we going to play?"

"Yea, go ahead," remarked Kevin. "I'll roll another joint!"

"Good idea, I'll refill the mugs!" said Dave.

All of a sudden there was just Sally, Harold and myself at the table. Sally began to read.

"Blackjack to 25 is the name of the game. Sally will deal. Everyone will anti up $10.00. First one to win twenty five hands gives the anti to Sally. The winner also gets to remove one item of her clothing!"

Sally was almost out of breath by the time she finished reading the game note. She also started to blush a little,

She looked over to me and said, "I think that would be ok, what do you think Jim?"

By now, my ears were pounding and my mouth was dry. "It's up to you," I said. "I wonder who chose this game." There was no answer, and I really didn't expect one.

I went to the cabinet and got out a new deck of cards. They were not really new, but a souvenir I picked up at an Indian Casino. I gave the deck to Sally.

Under my breath I said, "Be sure you shuffle as well as you can."

"Ok, here we go," she said as she started to shuffle. When she was done, Sally offered the cards to Dave to cut.

"You really shouldn't let me cut darling, I might cheat." He said. Dave cut the top third of the deck off, and Sally put them on the bottom.

"Here we go," said sally as she began to deal. Sally dealt the first card face up to everyone. The second card also was face up to everyone, but her. I looked over the table.

Dave had a flush blackjack, Ace and Queen of hearts. Harold was going to stand on 16 as Sally had a 3 for her first card. I hit on a 4 and 5, and drew a king for 19. Kevin had a 10 and an 8. He decided to stand on his 18.

"Alright then," said Sally as she turned over her down card.

It was a ten.

"Dealer has 13 and I must hit," she said. She turned over her hit card, and said, "7 of spades, dealer has twenty! Everyone looses but Dave."

"I'll keep score, I'm good at math." I said. "The score starts out with Dave having +1 ½, Harold, Kevin and myself all have -1."

After ten hands, the score was Dave 7, Harold 2, Kevin 5, and I had 4. We took a brake and went on the patio to cool off and smoke another joint. It was cooler than at the bar now, but it also was two hours later.

A little breeze had come up, and Sally's robe was blown a side. Her teddy clearly showed her nipples, and you could tell she was shaved clean! I thought about turning off the patio light, but decided against it.

Sally seemed to be enjoying herself so I left the light alone. We finished the joint and went back inside. I felt a little dizzy, and wondered why I had invited the other two over to our house. Then I remembered. It was Sally's idea to ask Dave and Harold to come to the house.

"Oh, well." I thought, "I'd better play a little better and not take as many chances. If I was going to stand a chance of winning I had to play smart.

"Let's not fool around, deal!" said Dave. I sensed in his tone, he felt he was going to win this first game and take his prize.

"Alright, here we go," said Sally.

The games seemed to be flying by. Dave was slowly starting to gain the lead over the rest of us. At the end of game twenty, Harold was the surprise leader with 9. Dave was on a loosing streak with only a total of 8. Kevin and I both had 7.

"Let's break and smoke another joint," said Kevin.

That really sounds good to me," Sally said. "I need a break anyway. All this dealing has made my hands ach."

We took about a twenty minute brake, smoked the joint,

and used the downstairs bathroom. After the break was over we all sat down. Sally began to deal the 21st hand.

"At this rate it looks like it's going to take all night to finish this game, boys." said Sally. "Who will be the leader after the next 10 games?"

Dave sounded a little disappointed when he said, "It doesn't matter, just deal the cards!"

Ten games later the scores had really changed. Dave had rebounded to a score of 19. That included four conceptive blackjacks. Harold was slumping and with a total of 13. Kevin and I still were tied, each having 12.

We all decided to go out the patio to finish our beers, when Kevin asked if he could use the phone.

"Sure, but be quick. We're about ready to start again." I said.

"Ok." replied Kevin. "I just want to see if I can get a little something else to party with." Kevin went to use the phone and the rest of us went out back.

"My neck and shoulders are starting to hurt with all this dealing." remarked Sally. "I hope this game is over soon."

"Slip over here and I'll rub your neck and back for you." Said Dave.

Sally moved over by Dave and turned her back to him. He began by rubbing Sally's shoulders. I went inside to fill our mugs and check on Kevin. He was already off the phone and on his way back.

"Kevin, help me carry out the mugs." I said.

"Sure, can do," he replied picking up two mugs.

We made our way to the patio. To my surprise, there was Dave with his hands under Sally's top feeling her tits.

"That feels soooo good!" I heard Sally say. "My back feels much better now."

I thought Kevin was going to drop the two mugs he brought out, but he caught himself just in time.

"Here are your drinks, guys," he said. "Let's go inside and finish up this game."

When we got back to the game table Sally looked me in the eye and asked, "What happens if one of the guys wants to take off my panties?" .

"You can sit on a pillow if your ass gets cold," Interrupted Dave. "Now, come on, just deal."

I knew it was just about impossible. Dave somehow ended up wining. He won 5 of 10 hands, two being blackjacks. His score was 24 +1 for the blackjacks giving him total of 25 points. He was the winner!

"Well now, come over here little lady," smirked Dave as he scooped up the $40.00 anti. "Let me have my prize."

Sally stood up and walked over to Dave and stood in front of him. I could tell she was excited. Her nipples were hard and she was almost panting waiting for Dave to make his move. Dave handed Sally the $40.00 anti and told her to turn around.

"I think I'll let you keep your robe, it doesn't hide much anyway," he said. "Turn around and I'll remove your teddy"

Dave reached up and moved the robe aside. He felt Sally's shoulder straps and loosened them both to the max. Pulling the straps to the side, Dave then reached over her shoulders down to her tits and pulled the straps over her elbows.

"Now turn around again," Dave said as he helped her spin forward to face him.

He slowly moved the straps across he elbows and over her hands, exposing both tits for all to see. As Dave began to pull downward toward the floor, he put his mouth on Sally's right tit and began to suck making slow slurping sounds.

TO BE CONTINUED

olejimr
olejimr
50 Followers