Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually he increased the pace, the bed beginning to groan with each thrust. "rrrrr, nghh, rrrr, nghh, rrrr, nghh, ..."

She continued to smile, adding a low hum that increased in volume and pitch each time his cock reached its maximum depth, "hmmmMMM, hmmmMMM, hmmmMMM, ..."

He grunted as part of the beat, "Ungh, Ungh, Ungh, ..."

The passions of the participants increased on each beat as did the feelings of pleasure in cock and vagina.

He watched her breasts rippling in patterns timed with the beat and then moved his hands to hold them, The nipples hardening in his palms.

The symphony of sound, rhythm, passion and feeling rose to a crescendo ... and halted, "I'm about to cum," Neal stated.

Sarah wasn't ready for it to end, she pulled away, reached with her right hand and wrapped it around the base of testicles and penis, squeezing hard. She had read about the maneuver in Cosmo and had tried it before to minimal effect, most guys came anyway. But Neal had been well trained by Sally to warn of the coming orgasm. He knew there was a point of no return beyond which nothing would prevent him from cumming. He knew to give the warning just before reaching that point in order to give Sally a chance to let him know she wasn't ready. Happy that Sarah had understood the warning, he tightened his crotch muscles and waited for the feelings to subside. Aided by Sarah's Cosmo inspired action he quickly reached a point where there was no danger of cumming.

But he knew that resuming vaginal penetration would quickly bring him to climax he pulled away and put his head between the beautiful woman's legs. Her cunt had blossomed, the intercourse had engorged her labia and the petals of her minor labia now lay to each side of the former clamshell cunt. They framed her vaginal opening in a subtle but bright pink. He dove in and licked from anus to clit. She squealed in delight. Again he licked. Again she squealed. Again and again and again, each answered by squeals, increasing in volume. Her body tightened as she lifted her hips off the bed, arching her back. Her body quivered with each squeal and Neal focused on her clit, licking rapidly. Volumes of thick, slippery, salty liquid with a slight fishy taste poured into his mouth and the squeals became a single lower pitched gurgling sound. Neal inserted two fingers up the warm, wet cavity. He pushed them to the hard, round cervix, found the G-spot and then began massaging the G-spot and clit between fingers and thumb.

Her entire body suddenly began jerking rapidly and intensely, she let out a sound like a motorboat and her vagina rippled over his fingers. He had no control and could only hold on as her body vibrated itself against his thumb. "OH MY GOD!" she screamed and collapsed onto the bed her body quivering gently. Neal's hand was soaked and he removed it from its place in her vagina. Strings of the viscous liquid extended from her vulva to his hand.

Climax

Sarah watched the hand as he withdrew it. "Let me see that." She took it and pulled to to her mouth. The stings of liquid drooped down and left trails on her body.

She put the hand into her mouth, "Delicious, you try it." She said, offering it to Neal. He tasted the same salty, fishy flavor he had tasted while eating her out.

Neal looked at the voluptuous body, the cute and attractive face framed by golden hair, the beautiful smile, and wondered if she had had enough. His cock was hard and ready to go. It screamed for relief. As if she could read his mind she bounced onto all fours and presented her ass to him. "Doggy! Let's do it!" she giggled. He needed no prompting and drove his cock deep inside.

"Hmmmm," Sarah hummed as she felt herself being penetrated. She loved the feeling of a cock pushing inside her just like it belonged there. Of course, she knew that was exactly what cocks were for. She began rocking back and forth on it, loving the feeling as it pulled out and pushed in. She started humming to the tune of "Row, Row, Row, Your Boat." "Merrily, merrily, merrily," exactly fitted her mood. A feeling of calmness and pleasure filled her body.

Neal was glad to hold on for the ride as she hummed the ditty. He watched as her golden hair slowly slid to one side or the other of her neck. He could see the sides of her breasts rippling with her movements. He wanted to cup his hands around them but her narrow waist and ample hips provided the perfect grasping place to assure his cock remained where he wanted it: inside her. He was amazed at the softness of her skin and the slimness of her waist. He could touch his finger together in front of her flat, hard belly with his thumbs only a few inches apart on her back. He felt the feelings of onsetting orgasm slowly rising and began pulling her to him on the back stoke. His testicles slapped against her clit as her butt slammed against him and his cock was embedded as deeply as possible inside.

Sarah felt the desire to cum again, She had to. She needed to. The wonderful feeling of the cock pistoning in and out was just not going to do that quickly enough. Even though his balls were helping with its every stroke massage of her clit, that alone wasn't going to do it either. She stopped humming and reached her hand to her crotch. She couldn't do that and stay on all fours, so she let her upper body fall to the bed, her butt raised and presented to him. She began gasping as she masturbated.

When she collapsed she could no longer supply the motion. Neal took it up: jamming in and rapidly pulling out, using her waist to get full leverage. Her head was tilted to the side. He couldn't resist her beauty and kissed her cheek and then ear and neck. He was in heaven.

The orgasm hit her. She gasped with rapid shallow breaths and the intense pleasure and abdominal contractions caused her knees to slip out from under her. He legs were spread and her feet in the air. She continued to rapidly stimulate her clit.

Neal managed to stay inside her as her legs collapsed and quickly resumed the rhythm. He felt her spasms and the level of his own excitement rose. Now his cock was pushing harder against the front of her vagina as in moved. The added pressure rapidly brought him to the point of orgasm. It happened so quickly. He knew he was past the point of being able to hold it back when he gasped out, "I'm cumming."

"Don't hold back" was the gasping reply.

There was no way he could have held back. Semen rushed through the shaft in its initial, pleasure inducing release. He gasped and thrust into her hard as the first three loads were forced into the condom. After that the pleasure was too intense so he just pushed himself as hard as he could into her cavity and let the waves of orgasm wash over him. He collapsed onto her back, finally pushing his hands under her to cup her breasts.

"God," Sarah said, tipping her body to signal she wanted him to roll off her. He obliged.

Relaxation and Commotion

He lay on his back with his arms outstretched. Sally turned her body to him put her left leg on top of him, across his collapsing penis, She put her head on his arms next to him and her left hand on his chest. "Wow! That was amazing!"

"Yeah, amazing!" he agreed.

"Beyond amazing, beyond, way beyond. WOW!" words failed her.

"You're so beautiful," he told her, "so beautiful."

"All the guys tell me that," she smiled at him.

"And a great fuck."

"They all tell me that too. But ..."

He waited for her to complete the sentence.

"They aren't such great fucks themselves. You're the best." She smiled at him.

He lay back and dozed off as she gently pulled at his chest hairs.

Not too long thereafter the doorbell rang.

Marlene had finally been able to relax. The intensity of the action upstairs had caused her to bring herself off three times. She had had the presence of mind to put a towel on the couch where she was sitting but the dampness on her leotards was several inches across and the dampness had dripped down her legs. Her juices must have certainly gone right through the towel. She hoped the stain would be easy to get out. Thinking quickly when she heard the bell she pulled a seldom used apron out of a kitchen drawer and put it on to cover her wet crotch.

Sarah started when the doorbell rang. She shook Neal to wake him, "NEAL! NEAL!"

What?" Neal responded groggily.

"I think the next guy is here."

"Next guy?"

"Yeah, the next one Sally sent over. You better get dressed." Sarah got out of the bed and started grabbing up Neal's clothes as she heard her mother opening the door.

Neal got up. He had sure thought they had something special. But then Sally had just sent him over to have sex with the beautiful blond. He knew he shouldn't have expected any kind of relationship. "Will I see you again?"

Sarah was starting to panic. "Sure," she answered in a manner that didn't inspire confidence.

"Hey, be sure this doesn't slip off." She pulled on the condom that was starting to do just that. He held it on.

"Sarah, dear, there's a Jared here to see you!" her mom called up from downstairs.

"You were wonderful!" Sarah told Neal in a more sincere tone, "I'll call you." She quickly gathered his clothes, thrust them onto his available arm and grabbed him for a big kiss.

"Bathroom's to your right on the left. Do you have everything?" She looked hurriedly around the room. "Here's a sock!" she grabbed it and flipped it onto the pile.

She nudged him to the door and playfully slapped his rear.

Neal looked at the pile, "My belt!"

"It's still on your pants." Neal saw she was right and awkwardly moved down the hall. He turned back to look at her, She smiled and blew him a kiss before retreating into her bedroom.

Sarah looked at the bed. There was a huge wet spot in the middle of the comforter. She pulled it off and threw it behind the bed.. The blanket underneath looked dry.

"Send him up, Mom!" she yelled downstairs as she positioned herself on the bed, legs apart. Her genitals were still wet and, therefore, cold.

12