Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be, I'm satisfied with where I am. VERY satisfied!" He thrust his hips up hard and lifted her high to make his point clear, wondering if he could be satisfied with only Sally and Sarah. She came off his cock as he came down. With a combination of effort and luck she managed to impale herself once again as she came down. Her clit hit his pubes and set off an orgasm.

"OH!" she exclaimed in complete surprise as her body shivered.

He took advantage and began slamming upward into her cunt and causing a secondary, more intense set of contractions.

He was surprised by his own orgasm. He grunted loudly and pushed as hard as he could into her. Cum pulsed through his cock and into her. As it continued to pulsate the cum dripped out around the sides. She collapsed on top of him and he hugged her tightly to him.

"No condom," the two said in unison.

"Didn't think of it. Too anxious," Sally explained. "But that felt really good. REALLY GOOD!"

"I assume you're on the pill."

"Of course, and because I have sex so much I do get myself tested."

"I don't do either that much," he admitted. "But that was very, very nice."

"I agree," she pulled up and moved so the drippings fell onto his face as she laughed. She lowered her cunt directly onto his mouth, Clean me up so I don't drip all over the floor," she ordered in a firm but pleasant tone.

"Clean me up too, then," he ordered back in kind. She turned around and applied herself to his cock, licking it clean. As he finished her up, she continued licking and sucking and playing with his balls.

Sally jumped up and exclaimed, "Shower's in order." She pirouetted to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Ablution

Mark walked in and stood behind her, His hands pressing her breasts and his cock planted firmly into her back. As they waited for the water to warm she turned around and they kissed passionately. One of her hands grasped his cock. He simply kept his hands at her butt and enjoyed the feeling of her huge nipples pushing into his skin.

She adjusted the water to her liking. Mark entered first as she grabbed one of the small motel soap bars and handed it to him when she entered. She stood under the shower head and doused herself thoroughly,. "Do me first," she requested, turning the shower very low.

He obliged, gladly. He loved the feel of the young woman's skin under his slippery, lather filled hands. She was a bit on the boney side but her skin was soft and flawless. He lingered at the especially sexual and sensitive, small, slightly spongy breasts with their large, hardened nipples and as he did so she leaned back into him, moaning in pleasure and, holding his hands to her, encouraging him to linger longer. Her flat stomach was similarly soft and he hardened as his hands moved past her waist. He made sure her back was well lathered and spent extra time on her small but soft and pliable butt. Then he moved his hands around her hips and slowly slid them over her trimmed bush, making sure it, also was well lathered. she helped him push into her crotch where he lathered her labia spending much more time than he had spent on any other part of her body.

"Inside," she moaned and pushed one of his fingers inside. All four fingers followed and he began to coat her genitals and vagina with soap, assuring her clit was cleaner than any other part of her. She quickly exploded in another orgasm. Leaning hard against him and rubbing her vibrating body against his cock, she used one hand to keep his hand firmly implanted in her vagina and kept saying "more" as he scrubbed her clit. Finally, her spasms eased and she released his hands.

He rose to hand her the soap but she had a simple, gasping reply, "legs."

"Oh, sorry," he told her and knelt down to scrub each leg. His hands fit completely around the legs except at the very upper thigh. He scrubbed up and down several times on each and couldn't resist pausing at her crotch where he massaged her soft and ample labia to her great pleasure. As he finished the legs he decided it was necessary to bring her off another time which he did to her shuddering climax. "Your turn now." He handed over the soap.

She started with his back, scrubbing his broad shoulders first, then his arms and lathering down to his slim, not thin, waist. She was amazed at how hard he was. Every part of his body was covered with a hard layer of fat free muscle. "You must work out, Mr. Horton."

"I try to stay in shape and eat well, low carb, low fat. Lots of vitamins and protein."

She moved on to his just as hard butt with its perfectly masculine shape. Scrubbing between his legs she cupped his balls repeatedly. His cock was harder than any part of his body and felt like it was solid bone. Then she did each leg. The layers of muscle were perfectly proportioned and covered with dark hair. Only his feet with their long toes had bone with no muscle covering. She asked him to turn around.

She scrubbed the front of his shoulders and his hair covered chest, paying a bit of special attention to his small nipples. The muscles were everywhere. But, she noticed, there wasn't a lot of muscle definition: no obvious pecs, no huge biceps, no "six pack" abs, just a smooth, muscle covered body.

After finishing his chest she used a different technique. She completely lathered the front of her own body, reached around him and pulling their bodies together scrubbed his abdomen and genitals with her body. She did what she could to be sure both of her pencil eraser nipples spent some time on each square inch of the torso paying special attention to his rock hard penis. She spend extra time swinging from side to side rubbing first one then the other nipple against it, concentrating on the tip.

Then she lathered her hands and began giving him an expert, soap lubricated hand job. She soon had him writhing in pleasure and not long afterward he came, his penis jerked and a thin stream of semen shot into her face as he groaned loudly. Another couple of drops flew out onto her arm and then small amounts dribbled out of the tip as the organ pulsed a couple more times and began shrinking. Sally laughed loudly, "Very nice, Mr. Horton, but you seem to be running low on ammunition."

She turned on the shower's full volume and cleaned off her face and hand with the substantially diminished bar of soap. She handed the tiny soap patty to Mark, bent down and sucked as much semen out of the flaccid penis as she could. Then she rinsed her entire body thoroughly and stepped out of the shower, leaving Mark to rinse himself.

As he stepped out of the shower, turning it off, she admired the beauty of his moist body. She pulled the second towel away as he reached for it. "God, Mr Horton, you should be a male model, you are the most perfect man I've ever seen. Turn around for me, please?"

He stood there nude and did as she asked. "God, just like a statue!" She admired his perfect butt and then as he faced her again, stepped back, holding both towels. The only imperfection was that above a nicely sized, round set of testicles, the penis looked like it had been broken off. In the cold it was shrunken almost back into his body, but its width made it appear that the broken off portion would have been substantial.

Departure

She had forgotten something. Keeping both towels she left the bathroom and returned with the small camera she kept in her fuck kit. Aiming the camera at him she told hm, "hold still, Mr Horton."

"Wait a minute, Sally."

"Mr. Horton, I need to add you to my collection." She snapped off a photo.

"Collection?"

"I told you I like penises. I collect them. I think this is much better than cutting them off and sending them to a taxidermist, don't you?"

"But I forgot to get you hard." She put the camera aside and her hand and mouth worked to get life into the almost exhausted organ.

"But, Sally," Mark finally could get a word in. "I can't have naked pictures of me out in public. The internet, Sally ..."

She paused to answer. His cock was semi-erect. "I promise to keep them on my computer. No internet." Her mouth and tongue went back to work.

Within minutes, he was hard as a rock and gasping for breath. She grabbed the camera and snapped a half dozen photos. She couldn't resist getting some full body shots as well as penis close-ups. "If you don't mind, Mr. Horton." She set the camera on the counter, aimed at his crotch and turned on the video. The she proceeded to bring him off. He jerked violently but only a few drops of semen dribbled out. She caught them expertly on her tongue, sucked him dry, turned off the camera, smiled and handed him a towel.

Mr. Horton, you are absolutely, without question, the very, very best 'lay' I have ever been with. Never, ever, have I had such pleasure, experienced such absolute sexual ecstasy. I have no idea how many orgasms I had, body shaking, vagina vibrating, almost unbearably pleasurable orgasms." She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, forcing her tongue inside.

"Well, Sally, I've just had the most sensual, and intense sexual evening of my life too. I'm sure anything I did was in response to your undeniable sexual magnetism and prowess." He looked in wonder at the plain looking, unfeminine object of his sincere remarks. He shook his head, "How DO you do it. It's hard to imagine any woman being so sensual, so sexual, so fulfilling." Inside he knew that his feelings were not feelings of love or even lust. More of thankfulness for the experience. There was no jealousy over her doing other guys, no unbearable desire to do it again, just the appreciation for the experience and a hope that maybe he will have another chance to experience it.

As he dried himself off Sally relaxed on the bed, spreading her legs to his view and playing with her vulva and squirming around as he dressed. "You getting ready?" he asked. "I need to get to my class."

"Won't take long," she replied. "Just wanted to be sure you had access to the wash basin."

"Done with it and much as I like watching you lounge around nude. I think you should get ready."

He was astounded at how quickly she completed her task. Brushed her teeth, brushed her thick hair and tied it back into a tight, bushy pony tail. Then she spread lotion over her face and rubbed it in. "How's that?" she said, standing fully naked in front of him.

"No makeup?"

"Never have figured out how to keep it from emphasizing my worst features," she replied. "I like the fresh shiny look."

"Me too, young and innocent."

"Just want to capture my basic innocence," she laughed.

She quickly slipped on her tank top and he reluctantly watched her labia disappear into her panties. She stepped into the short white skirt and slipped her feet into her sandals. "Done! Did you time it?"

"It was very quick, as promised."

Mark went to the motel office to return the key while Sally packed up her overnight bag and met him at his car.

On the way Mark asked, "You asked me, so I'll ask you. I know you have a lot of sexual partners but do you have any special boyfriend?"

Sally was about to answer "no" but thought of Kyle and answered, "I guess, in a way, I do"

Anticipating Mark asking for details she explained. "He's a widower, almost twice as old as me, with three kids. You know how much I enjoyed sex with you and it WAS the best ever. You tried to please me and did. Kyle is different. He's the only man I know who makes love to me. It's like he wants to show me how much he loves me and likes me, it's not about any pleasure as about knowing how he feels about me."

"That is pretty special, do you love him?"

"I don't know. I do know I'm not about to make any more of a commitment than I have."

"You've made some kind of commitment?"

"I love his kids and they love me. They've come to expect to see me and we all have fun together. His dead wife's mother doesn't like me 'cause she thinks I'm going to use him and leave him and her grandkids are going to be heartbroken. I'm not going to let that happen. Sarah always tells me 'they're not your kids.' But still, that's how I feel."

"Does he love you?"

"He cares for me a lot but his love is still for his dead wife. I think there's something about being with me that helps him with that. His mom really likes me and encourages us."

"Does he know about your promiscuity?"

"He knows about my list of guys and that I still have sex with them and others. I haven't said anything about how often I do it and he doesn't seem to care."

"Sounds like he might be good for you."

"My parents think so."

"But, Sally, I'm concerned about you continuing this course of activity at Stanford. There are going to be a lot of guys there who are experienced at seducing girls and are, in a sense, sexual predators."

"You mean rapists or sexual offenders."

"I don't mean legally predators. I'm talking consensual sex but guys who actively pursue girls just for the sex. There will be a lot of disease out there and guys who will be searching out one night stands with no intent of satisfying anyone other than themselves or being on any list."

"I think I know that."

"Believe me, it's easy to be overwhelmed by emotion or desires, even for someone as intelligent as you. Your danger is going to be your innate sex drive, not lustful desire or 'love'."

Sally remained quiet, knowing he was being truthful but not sure what it meant for her.

When it was clear she wasn't going to respond he concluded. "Please just consider being celibate and concentrating on your studies. The change in location and the more intellectual challenging environment may make that possible. You will always come back here to your widower every so often." He thought, "Or to me," but suppressed that.

"I could call you too!" she said, as if she had read his mind.

"Yes, That's true," he responded as unemotionally as he was able.

He dropped her off and she sat in her car considering his advice. "Anyway I can still have sex with as many of my guys as I want," she thought.

12