Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He calmed as a check of the time showed it wasn't yet 7. He caught his breath and calmed himself, "Sorry. ... Sorry. ... I thought we had overslept. Plenty of time but we do need to get going."

Sally wasn't ready to quit yet. She grabbed the soft, three or four inch tube of flesh at his crotch and sucked it into her mouth. She paused to say, "plenty of time. At least a shower, or a bath." She had seen a large tub with Jacuzzi jets in the bathroom.

At first he had thought he needed to get dressed to leave. But ... he didn't want it to be over yet, and ... she had him hard already, and ... he knew there was time, so ... "Shower," he replied without hesitation. "Jacuzzi is for relaxation. Shower for action."

Sally had wanted the tub but realized he was right. She wanted the activity that would be possible in a shower. And the one in the bathroom looked plenty large enough. She was right. He led her to the shower which was easily big enough for four. It had two, independently controlled shower heads with push button controls and an instant on-off feature. There were hand holds and a bench along one wall. The floor was rubberized or something so it wasn't the least slippery. It was the nicest shower for sex she had ever seen and didn't think a nicer one was possible.

Jerry hit the buttons to turn on both shower heads. A moderate intensity, immediately warm rain came from each. "Mine," he said pointing to the one next to the door. "Yours," he pointed to the adjacent wall and ushered Sally in with a gentle push at the butt, his fingers straying between her legs.

She adjusted her shower to be slightly warmer and he reached in and pushed a button marked with tiny o's. saying, "watch your eyes."

"What the?'' she exclaimed as the water became very slippery on her skin.

"Five seconds of soapy water," he told her. "Nice for washing, and for ..." He grabbed her to his soaped body and slid it around on her back massaging her with his hard penis.

She laughed and pushed the button a couple more times herself. She turned to slip around sex to sex and he turned off the water. She laughed more as they slid their bodies together, his huge, hard penis sliding all over her abdomen and her huge nipples rubbing his entire chest. He moved to the floor and brought her down with him. The shower floor was soft and warm. They wrestled and writhed. She grabbed his penis at every opportunity, letting it slip free through her fingers. He pulled and squeezed her genitals, occasionally penetrating his fingers into her wet vagina.

She managed to get to her knees and a few button pushes brought a brief shower of warm soapy rain down on them. She returned to the squirming, and writhing, and touching, giggling and laughing the entire time. His play got more intentional and he soon had her under him. All nine inches of his cock slid into her her, up to the balls, without effort. "AAAAh!" she gasped as he began thrusting in and out.

A little effort and she managed to get on top without a beat being missed in the massage of her vagina but now she was controlling the tempo with a bit of help as he thrust up his hips with the rhythm. He surprised her by grabbing her butt and managing to stand up. She giggled uncontrollably as he bounced her on his cock. She grabbed him around the neck to keep from falling and allowed her nipples to stroke his chest as he masturbated, using her like a realistic sex doll.

His breathing became shallow and he gasped for air. Afraid he might drop her, he sat on the bench and allowed her to take up the action as he leaned back and wallowed in the sensation of her moist pussy slipping over his more and more sensitive disk. The tip and then the staff and then the entire organ could hardly bear the feeling. He exploded and Sally felt the warm semen rush against her cervix and over the walls of her vagina as she continued to bounce on him. He grunted so loudly, it was almost a scream. Semen dribbled over his scrotum and balls.

Sally thought, "forgot the condom again. I'm going to have to stop that, It could be a big problem."

"I'm sorry," Jerry had gotten his wits back. His penis was no longer pulsating and the flow of sticky white had abated.

"That's OK, I'm sure you're clean and I'm checked pretty regularly."

He was confused. He had been talking about cumming before she did. Then he felt the semen dripping out and realized she was talking about the lack of a condom. He never allowed that to happen. But it had been a sensational feeling. "Oh, yes, I'm tested regularly too. Marlene would never allow otherwise. Especially given her occupation." His wife was a dancer at a nude joint and not above going beyond legal limits for the right price.

"That was fun though," Sally laughed. She grabbed his balls wiping his cum off and licked her palm. "Yum! Here, try it," she presented her sticky fingers to his mouth.

After tasting, he responded , "yum." Even though he didn't care for it. Excepting for the sweet, salty flavor of her feminine juices, he never cared for the taste of semen and didn't really understand why some women seemed to like it. He sometimes suspected they faked it just to make the men feel better.

"Come on, lie down." Sally had stood up and was pulling his hand. He did as she asked and she quickly had her dripping cunt positioned over his face. "Clean me up, please, Jerry," she asked sweetly, knowing he would put his effort into getting her the orgasm she hadn't gotten during their fuck session. She knelt over him and began her own oral clean up of his flaccid cock.

He loved licking at and playing with her amazing genital flaps, and now, after licking at her clit and inserting his fingers well into her vagina, most of the semen flavor was gone leaving only the pure flavor of her vaginal juices. He stimulated her until she was squirming with the feelings of an oncoming orgasm. But then he stopped and stood, encouraging her to stand with him. He held her with his back to him and pulled her close, his cock pressed into the small of her back, his hands wrapped around her waist and holding her at the crotch.

He turned on the water. Sally anticipated a rush of cold as the water warmed but it began immediately as a perfectly warm stream. He clicked the soapy water button a couple of times and then pushed a button on a set of buttons for dispensers that Sally hadn't noticed. "Blue for men's body wash, pink for lady's and the other is just foaming soap." He took a tiny bit of the men's body wash and after letting her smell its odor, took a tablespoon or so of the lady's and began rubbing it all over her. The scent of lilac with vanilla filled the showers he concentrated on her nipples and rubbing his cock between her butt cheeks.

Then he filled his hand with foam and concentrated on her pussy. He constantly rubbed at her clit. First the fingers of one hand then those of the other probed her sexual channel. He drove into the cervix, swirled around and always paid attention to he G-spot on the way in and out. He had her gasping in minutes and bent her over. She placed her hands on the bench to stay on her feet and his cock penetrated her.

His cock thrusting in and out, his testicles slapping at her genitals, his fingers rubbing her clit ... and she exploded within a minute, water pouring over both of them as her body and vaginal spasms gave him another orgasm. Once again she felt warm semen filling her. God, she loved that feeling.

They both luxuriated in the feeling of their mutually orgasmic bodies and when the feelings subsided they separated. "Let me clean you up, Sally told him. Getting a handful of the men's body wash she spread it all over him and continued to spread it around as he then did the same for her with the lady's wash.

"We better finish up and get going," he said, totally unsure of the time.

"I guess so," she acknowledged. "What happens at 8? The place turn into a pumpkin?"

"No, the cleaning crew will arrive shortly after 8 and chase us out. The place is run a lot like a hotel."

They rinsed off and he turned off the water. Two large, fluffy bath sheets were hanging outside the shower and he handed her one as he dried himself off.

"Like a hotel?" she asked. "Anyone can reserve the room?"

"No, only the co-owners." He headed to the closet where he had hing up his clothes.

"Just a minute, I need a picture of your cock when it's not hard. Where is that camera?" She rummaged in her bag.

He directed her attention to the bookcase.

"How did it get here?" she asked and then looking at it, "Hey! were you videoing our fucking?"

"Yes." he admitted sheepishly. "It's on your camera so you can do what you want with it. But I would like a copy."

"Yeah, sure," she responded. "But the SD card is full. I hope I have another one." She found another in her bag and after replacing the card turned to snap several photos. With his large testicles suspended four inches below and his three inch penis dangling in front she felt he epitomized the meaning of "well HUNG." "God! but your genitals are SO AMAZING. Just a second." She turned on the video. " "Swing those beauties around a bit for me."

He did so and then turned to get dressed. She continued to shoot until his boxers with their obvious bulge disappeared into his slacks. Placing her camera in her fuck bag she pulled her dress on over her head and brushed her impossible hair a bit while Jerry combed his hair and adjusted his clothes. She sat on the bed and waited for him to finish. A thought came into her head.

Waiting for the elevator she asked, "Only you owners can use the apartment?"

"Only the owners can reserve it but we could reserve it for others. A lot of the time I'll reserve it for out of town business associates."

As they entered the elevator she asked, "So you could reserve it for me, for example?" She smiled at him sweetly and invitingly.

"Well, yes. What do you have in mind? Someone special? You're in love maybe?" That made him think that maybe Sarah, his step-daughter, would appreciate a night with her new special guy.

"Not in love, but yeah, someone special."

"Well, maybe," he considered requesting another session with her as a show of her gratitude.

Sometimes it seemed as though she read his mind, "Of course I'd love to spend more time with you here. Maybe an all-niter next time?"

"I think both could be arranged. When do you want to entertain this, this ...?"

"Oh, he's really special. He's twice as old as me, with three kids."

"Having an affair with a married man?"

"Other than you you mean?" She laughed. "No, he's a widower, he makes love to me like no one else. And, I really like his kids and they like me."

He feigned disappointment. "So I don't measure up?"

"Oh, Mr Malone. You're fabulous in the sex department. And unequaled in the equipment department. But I've discovered there is a difference between sex and making love. Just something different about the way Kyle approaches the whole business. Like he has no care about himself at all. With him, it's entirely about me."

"He's okay with your promiscuity?"

"He knows I have sex with other guys. But not how many or how often?"

"You're not going to stop for him."

"Not now, maybe later. I don't know."

By this time they were in his car driving back to his work. Jerry left the conversation there and Sally considered her recent experiences. Especially she thought about how she had forgotten a condom three times lately. She had to admit it was partly about really enjoying it but it was still risky. She sure wanted to experience it with Kyle. There was no doubt she'd feel safe but what about him?

There was also an implication for any sexual activity at Stanford. It would be absolutely essential to be safe with boys she met there. They might not be truthful about past experiences, even act the virgin to get in her pants. That was a reason to follow Mr Horton, a former high school adviser's advice to be celibate. She was getting more and more confused.

As he parked in his reserved space Jerry asked if she had her parking ticket.

"Sure," she replied, finding it in her fuck kit.

"I'll pay," he told her, taking it.

He paid for parking at the payment kiosk, Then he watched her walk to her car. He couldn't discern a single feminine curve but there was something about that figure and its movement that exuded raw, sexual femininity. He watched her put the ticket in the payment machine and drive off. He returned to the reserved spaces and his own car.

12