Sally Thanksgiving Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is her mom. So you're actually thinking about taking her up on it?"

"Well, you'll be gone."

"Ha ha ha, You liked having your cock in her cunt didn't you?" She moved on top of him, pressing her nipples into the chest hair and massaging him with them.

"I have to admit it was pleasurable but awkward with you and the kid there, what was his name?"

"Neal. Doesn't matter, I have you now."

"I prefer that." He rolled the two of them over so he was on top. "What's this about a going away gang bang?"

"Oh, that." She hugged his body to her and gave him a big kiss. "Before I left for school, Sarah got a bunch of guys I'd fucked together for one last fuck. They took turns fucking me. It sounded like it would be great fun but it was really boring, for me at least, and it gave me a really bad vaginal irritation."

"So you didn't just have an infection?"

"Well, I was worried that I did, but it was just all those cocks. Even with the K-Y I guess I could only take so much." She began wiggling her hips

"All those cock? How many?"

"I guess there were 50 or so guys." She had managed to get his cock between her legs.

"50! I knew you were sexually active, but 50?"

"Well, I did fuck almost all the guys in the high school math, science chess, debate clubs, of course there's some overlap. And then other older guys I met over the summer."

"Like me? Why didn't you invite me?"

"I'll admit I picked you up at the water park, 'like them' but you've become extra special to me, you and your kids. Besides, I expected time alone with you. Like tonight. Much, much better. Fuck me!"

His penis was already between her labia and it took only a slight movement for its head to locate her passion dilated vaginal opening. Then another movement and it was inside the naturally well lubricated cavity. He began slowly moving in and out. "And you won at amateur night? Did that involve any 'extras'?"

"Oh no!" she smiled, "They won't let the 'amateurs' go into the VIP. It's all about cozying up to the guys. That and having a good dance routine. Faster!"

He obliged, "You had a good routine?"

"I guess so, I had help from Sarah and her mom, dressed as a schoolgirl and pretended to come home and pleasure myself."

"I bet that did work, and you do have a sensual presence."

"So I've been told." She described the contest and how she did approach the groups of guys who other strippers pointed out as good tippers. "The winner was decided by who made the most tips. And 'cozying' did include some touching. You've been there. You know the strippers get pretty friendly, to say the least, in order to get guys to have lap dances."

Her descriptions of her dance and the thought of her rubbing against the big tippers dicks increased his excitement and he kept driving into her.

She talked about the finals and the beautiful redhead who was also a finalist. "Her name was Eva. She called herself' 'Firebrand' for the contest. Doggy?"

The last was intended for Kyle and As they changed position, he commented, "sounds appropriate. What did you call yourself?"

"Innocence," Sally told him as she felt his penis embed itself in her to the hilt, his hands planted firmly on her breasts.

"Not so appropriate," he laughed moving one hand to finger her clit.

"Oh! That's perfect, keep it up," She gasped. "Eva and I became good friends. We had a little celebratory sex party at Sarah's home after and Eva came."

"Her parents were there? That's when you had sex with her father?"

"Oh, they were there ... Oh God! ... And I ... Oh! Oh! ... Did ... Oh! ..." She exploded in orgasm before she could finish.

He kept on pumping into her writhing body. He was having a great time. Her talking about her sex life in more detail turned him on, but somehow had the effect of increasing his ability to stave off his own orgasm, He was on the edge but able to keep it back. Normally her orgasm would have triggered his own orgasm but instead he finished her sentence, "and you did have sex with him." As her orgasm decayed to twitches as his penis drove into her, he brought her back to the conversation. "It kind of sounded like there was a 'but'." It was fun to be talking about this while fucking.

"Oh yeah," she took a deep breath to regain her composure. "Yeah, I had sex with him, BUT ... That wasn't the first time ... Or the last. He's a good lay. Has a big cock."

"A big cock, you say?" He drove into her hard and held himself there. "And how many times did you say?"

"I didn't say." She decided to take charge and pulled her hips away from him so his cock popped out. Then she encouraged him onto his back. "At least four, maybe five, six" she said as she positioned herself and sat. "Why do you care? I'm doing you now." She was finding this talk to be a relief. She hadn't told Kyle any details of her slutty life for fear that he wouldn't like her any more.

He put his hands to her chest so that her taught nipples rubbed against his palms as she bounced up and down. "I guess I'm just interested in you and your activities. I want to know all about you."

"Maybe I'm just making it all up." She leaned into his hands to increase the sensation. "Like, I fucked Sarah's Dad, Jerry, at a swingers party along with maybe a dozen other guys. Like, I fucked him at a sex party along with a half dozen guys. Like, I fucked my high school debate advisor. Like I fucked Jerry to get him to help set up another sex party, or maybe to reward him for helping, or maybe 'cuz I just like having him inside me. That's when he fucked me here in this apartment and I got the idea to bring you here. Or like, maybe he came to that sex party and I fucked him a couple times there. Like, maybe, I fucked the manager at Sarah's strip club to get him to let us use the upstairs room. Or maybe like I seduced this widower at a waterpark and fucked him and fell in love with him and his three kids. True or false?" she wiggled past his hands and kissed him.

He put his arms around her and thrust into her hard and repeatedly, He pulled away from the kiss long enough to manage, "true".

Her kiss, his thrusts and her swaying hips soon brought him off. As he grunted in an orgasmic paroxysm she sucked his tongue fully into her mouth and bounced her hips to make the pleasure the more unbearable. She felt the warm semen fill her cavity and ooze out over her clit. She confirmed his answer, "true."

His orgasm subsided and she swung her body around, skilfully keeping her dripping genitals over him so the dripping, thick liquid fell only on his abdomen. she planted her crotch firmly on his hairy chest and sucked his shrinking organ into her mouth draining it of its bitter content and licking it clean. That done she moved up his body lapping up the droplets, keeping her crotch against him until her leaking vulva were over his lips.

He had no choice but to lick her clean, not that he minded. He finished by reaming out her cavity with his fingers and licking her clit to orgasm.

She moved off him and lay at his side. After a gentle kiss, she began sunning her fingers through his chest hair, pulling loose nodules of hardened semen and flipping them into his mouth, occasionally trying one herself. "So, tell me about your early sexual experiences. Was Jill your first?"

His response was, "You actually fucked the manager at the strip club?"

Finale

"What a weekend," Sally thought on the plane to San Francisco. "We must have had sex dozens of times. How do you count times when it's almost continuous? by orgasms? mine or his? How in the world did he keep it up, 'it' being his cock and 'up' being, well, up." She remembered her time with Earl, the guy in his sixties, and his wife, Francine, and wondered whether Kyle might have a secret stash of Viagra. She realized it wasn't that continuous. They did sleep and go out for meals. But still, it seemed like he had pumped quarts of semen into her. "God, doing it without a condom was great," she thought, recalling the feeling and odor of semen. The odor wasn't that great but it reminded her of sex and specifically of sex with Kyle.

12