Sally, The Whore Next Door Ch. 2

Story Info
James officially meets the neighbors.
1k words
4.15
186.4k
13
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James slowly pulled his cock, still shaking in pleasure, amazed at how much he had cum, and even more so at how far and hard it shot. He put his cock back in his pants and zipped up. He looked up one last time, marveling at the women's pure beauty. As he was about to walk away, she winked at him and blew a kiss. James embarrassingly smiled, not knowing how to react, then turned and walked away.

When James got back to his house, he immediately went straight to his room, stripped naked and pulled himself off to the image of his horny neighbors fucking, then fell asleep due to exhaustion, with his cock still in his hand and cum all over his stomach and chest.

James woke to his mother banging on the door, yelling for him to get up. It startled him, and for a moment he panicked, thinking that his mother was in the room and remembering how he had fallen asleep, naked with cum all over himself! He quickly sat up but realized she was outside his room, in the hallway. Thank god his room had a lock on the door! He was wondering what was so urgent to make him have to get up, after all it was only 11:30am and he loved to sleep in.

'What's so urgent, I had a late night?!' James yelled back to his mother.

'We have to go out, Sally and Jim from next door have asked us over for lunch!'

Oh shit! Why? How could he go? How could he face them? Especially Sally, she would realise that it was him that was spying on them last night! But then he thought a little more. She did look at him, even wink and blow him a kiss; maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. He quickly showered and dressed smartly, splashing on some of his best after shave, then ran downstairs to the rest of his waiting family. To say the least, James was excited, and the smile on his face said it all!

On the short walk next door, his big sister kept hassling him the whole time, asking why the big smile, and how lunch is going to be so boring. You just annoy her, as brothers do, and smile back and say you plan on have a 'great time'! Little did your sister know the plans, or at least hopes of what was to come.

When you arrived, your smile disappeared and you became nervous. What if she didn't recognise you, it was dark last night after all. Or what if she recognized you and told your parents?! The door opens and there she is, Sally, in all her beauty. She looks at the whole family, smiles politely and warmly greets you all, inviting you in whilst holding the door open. You are last inside, and as you pass she closes the door, then places her hand on your ass and guides you forward, telling your family to make them selves at home and enter the lounge area. You turned to her, mouth wide open is shock and excitement. She learns close to your ear and whispers…..

'James, you are in for one hell of a day!' She licked your ear, sending shivers through your whole body, then walked past you and started showing you all around the house.

You stood on the spot, hard on growing, staring into space, picturing Sally.

'Hurry up James, you'll miss out on all the fun!' Yelled Sally as she looked back at you from the next room. Everyone turned to look at you, so you quickly hurried along, staying at the back, hands trying to hide your hard cock.

As the day went on, you met the rest of Sally's family, but you weren't interested in them. All you could think about was Sally, imagining her naked again, and dreaming of what she had planned for you. You had lunch, but never got the chance to be alone with Sally, not even for a second. You were dying to touch her, hold her…..to FUCK HER!!!!! Your teenage hormones were driving you crazy!

'How about a few games of tennis?' asked Jim. Everyone agreed, except sally, saying she just wanted to clean up and do the dishes.

'I'll help!' you excitedly say.

'Wow James, you're never that eager at home, usually I have to force you to clean even your own room!' explains your mother

'Shut up mum, I'm always helping around the house!' you try to explain to everyone. Everyone has a little laugh and head outside and down to the tennis court, which is right down the back of the property. You quickly hurry around cleaning up, but there was not too much mess anyway. By the time you had finished cleaning, the family were just out of sight, through the trees and down towards the tennis court.

Sally grabbed me hard, pulling me towards her and kissing me passionately. I kissed her back, sliding my tongue past hers and into her mouth. I softly caressed her big tits and squeezed her nipples, making her jump slightly.

'Follow me!' she said, taking my hand and running to the upstairs bedroom. Once inside she led me over to the bed, 'Now strip naked and fuck me…..hard and fast, before they come back. Give me that big hard cock I saw last night!' Who were you to argue, you thought. You took all your clothes off in under ten seconds, throwing them anywhere and everywhere. When you looked up, there was Sally, also naked, revealing to you, and you only, her entire beauty. She dropped to her knees and looking up into your eyes sexily, she slowly sunk her mouth deep onto your cock.

'Oh fuck!' you whispered, placing your hand on the back of her head. Your knees buckled, you weren't use to having your cock sucked. This was something out of one of your best fantasies. Sally stood smiling, kissing you passionately and pulling your cock as your tongues did battle. Your hands were busy, squeezing her big tits and big sexy ass.

Sally broke the kiss 'Touch my pussy James! Finger me, feel my wetness! Feel how wet and excited you have made your horny old neighbour!' You moved your right hand reluctantly from her ass, running your fingers through her thick pubic hair, slowly getting lower, towards her juicy pussy.

…..to be continued……part 3 cumming soon…..