Sally, The Whore Next Door Ch. 3

Story Info
James finally fucks his older neighbour, Sally.
918 words
4.39
222.5k
8
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 3rd part of my series 'Sally – The Old Whore Next door'…….

'Oh god!' she moans as your hand edges closer to her dripping pussy. 'Oh James, just finger me now! We haven't got much time!'

You can't wait any longer yourself, you are only a 19-year-old male teenager, and so you couldn't tease her anymore even if you wanted to. You move your fingers though her thick pubic hair, until her can feel her pussy lips. You apply a little pressure and your finger part her swollen lips, releasing a flood of pussy juice down your fingers and onto your hand. Sally moans loudly, thrusting herself onto your hand, grinding her soaking pussy into you hand.

'Oh James, yes….' Moans Sally 'that is soooo nice! Put another finger in me!'

You do as she says, inserting a second finger, then a third inside her warm wetness. You reach up with your other hand and squeeze her right breast, rolling her hard nipple between your fingers, causing her to moan even louder. You look up at her face. She is staring at you, with a look of pure pleasure and lust in her eyes. They are the eyes of a woman desperately craving something, and you know exactly what that is. Your cock!

She pulls your face closer to hers, and you passionately kiss, sliding each others tongue into the others mouth. You don't stop your enthusiastic fingering of her pussy, nor the squeezing and pinching of her breasts and nipples, causing you both to pull away and moan, gasping for air.

Sally reaches down, taking your rock hard cock in her hand, stroking it up and down.

'Put this big thing in me James!' Moans Sally, 'Fuck your slutty neighbour! Give me that neighborly love!'

Once again, you are definitely not going to argue. Who would?

She lets go of your cock, and reluctantly pulls her pussy away from your fingers, knowing, as do you, that more pleasure is to come. She turns her back to you and crawls up on the bed, rolling onto her back, legs spread wide, inviting you in.

You eagerly jump onto the bed, crawling over Sally, lowering your body onto hers. The feel of her entire body pressed against your own is pure bliss. The warmth is one thing you never thought about in your teenage fantasies.

You kiss again, more passionately than before. You squeeze her big breasts and run your hand down her sides, feeling her healthy curves, squeezing as you go.

'Fuck me now James' moans Sally once again.

You lift yourself off her slightly, trying to line up your cock and her pussy. You feel so awkward. Sally realizes this and reaches down, taking your cock in her hand and guiding it to her wet hole. Once there, she lets go and you thrust forward, sinking your cock, balls deep into your sexy and very horny neighbour, causing you both to moan loudly.

'Oh my god James, that's a boy, fuck me hard' She moans. 'Oh yes, this is what I need. Make me cum James. I know you like it when I cum. Remember last night? Remember how you watched my husband fucking me? Remember how I looked into your eyes as my husband was fucking my wet cunt and screamed for you to cum? And you did! All over my bedroom window, you dirty pervert!'

So that scream was directed at you. You thought it was, but now knew for sure. You thrust your hard young cock into her harder. You only knew one pace, and that was full! You were not going to last long, you had never felt anything close to this in your whole life. How naïve you were, thinking masterbation was the best it got, when this pleasure was awaiting you all along. You continued to slide your cock in and out of her soaking cunt at a furious pace. It was so warm and so very wet, yet it was tightly gripping your hard meat.

Sally was moaning, screaming and yelling dirty encouragement out to you, and this only sent you closer to cumming. By the was she was rolling her head around and screaming, you would have thought this was the best fuck she had ever had!

'I'm gonna cum James! Fuck me! Harder!' How could you, you thought? You were pounding your cock into her cunt as hard as you could. 'Cum in me James, now! I'm cumming! Oohhhhhhhhh, yesssssssssss, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'

Sally wrapped her legs around your ass like a vise and exploded in a huge orgasm. It was all too much for you too. Her orgasm was making her pussy muscles tense tight around your cock and you were about to fill your sexy old neighbour full of teenage cum.

'Oh Sally, I can't hold out any longer!' you yell,

'Yes James, fill me up with your cum!' encourages Sally.

You reach underneath her with both hands, tightly squeezing her big ass. Your whole body tenses up like never before as you release the first wad of cum into your hot neighbours cunt. You thrust into her again, hard, filling her already soaking pussy with more cum. You continue to thrust with each wad of cum, until your balls are empty and you collapse, limply onto Sally. You lay there, unable to move, enjoying the pleasure of your first fuck, feeling Sally's body tense and lightly shake still.

……more to cum in part 4…….