Sally's Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna then lowered the chairs and we stood, a bit wobbly legged. Olivia took Anna into her arms and kissed her deeply in thanks. I did like wise.

As if choreographed and on cue, another woman entered the bathroom—naked of course. Anna said this was her friend Tracey who was her guest for the evening. Tracey greeted us with a light kiss as we introduced ourselves. She mentioned her husband, Tom, was with Friedrich getting things ready in the basement.

Tracey was a darling girl. She was in her mid twenties at most. Her tits were ski-sloped C cups with puffy areolas and un-pierced nipples. Her red hair was in a page boy cut which nicely framed her beautiful face. Her freckled body had the light skin tone of many red heads and she sported a full untrimmed bush of fine red down.

Anna had reworked Friedrich's device into two massage tables. She told us it was time for hair removal, body massage and a loofah scrub. She patted the tables and we climbed on. The tables were placed so Olivia and I could see each other as well as the ladies.

Wheeling a cart into position, hair removal cream was applied to us. I was a bit jealous when Tracey began coating Olivia, but Anna's strong hands helped ease my pangs. Creams were applied and rinsed. Lotions were massaged in and rinsed. A light loofah scrub followed. Anna even gave my face a shave; how luxurious! The wash finished with a soft cloth on our face and genitals.

The whole time we chatted about various topics. Anna asked if Tracey was ever going to shave her mound. Tracey said no because she loves the feel of cum sticking to her hairs and Tom loves to clean her after she has been fucked. This caught my attention and Olivia noticed.

The conversation turned to Sally's and how Olivia and I met. Tracey thought it was so romantic. Anna, in her special way, said we were a good match and slipped a finger into my ass and wiggled it a few times.

The final touch was a warm towel, pat down dry. We felt great. What a way to be pampered.

Standing, we took each lady into our arms and thanked them with a sincere kiss. Anna said it was her and Friedrich's way of saying welcome. Tracey asked if she could give us a better kiss. Of course we said yes, and were happily surprised when she told us to turn around and take hold of the table.

Tracey went to her knees. This time I was first. She parted my ass cheeks and began a gentle but deep sucking action on my ass bud. Her tongue slipped into my hole which I purposely relaxed. I could have stayed like this for a long time, but it was Olivia's turn. When Tracey's slipped into her hole, the look on Olivia's face told me she enjoyed it as much as I did.

Anna needed to pull Tracey away saying she was just cleaned and we needed to get ready. Tracey gave the cutest pout and snuggled into Anna saying she was sorry. "You know how much I love to rim. And two clean asses are soooo hard to resist." Telling her to control herself, Anna gave her ass a slap. The slap was a step above playful.

They left telling us to have a great time. Olivia said we'd be ready to go in less than an hour and asked if Friedrich had the invites ready. Anna said he did. Olivia said to be sure to give one to Tracey and Tom.

It was time to get ready for Sally's and Olivia was getting excited. She told me we were going to have a blast. The first order of business was what to wear. I suddenly remembered my clothes were somewhere, still soaked with our nectars. Olivia told me Anna had cleaned everything and they were hanging in "our" closet.

What a sweetheart.

Since it was only Kim and Olivia who saw me, I could get away with the same outer look as yesterday. We had a quick discussion about my look. The previous night it was right down the middle of the gender line. Did I want to do the same tonight or go with a more fem look?

I didn't know which way to go. One part of me said to stay the middle in case I run into someone. Plus I wasn't sure how a more fem me would go over. Olivia said either way I would be popular. I asked her what she thought.

She opted for the more fem look since we'll need to return to the vanilla world soon enough. It would also be a good way for me to gain more make-up tips and tricks. I went with it and our decision set an erotic tone to our final preparations.

Moving to the sink/make-up area, there was now an additional host of cosmetics for me. While she did her own make-up, Olivia coached me. I was going to have a fresh clean look with soft accents while she was going to go very smokey. The contrast between us would be arousing.

My eyeshadow base was light silver with just a hint of sparkle. Olivia's was a very rich, deep gold. To my base I added a thin dusting of pink to the upper portion and a slightly deeper pink to lid itself. It produced a natural look. Olivia added a soft charcoal to the upper portion which blended into a deeper, darker charcoal on the lid.

For eyeliner I went with silver on both the top and bottom. It looked great with the brown mascara I applied. My eyes were very noticeable, but in the darker environs of Sally's it would be hard to tell if I was even wearing make-up.

Olivia went dark above and below, overextending the liner which produced a dramatic effect. With her double thick mascara it gave an illusive and mystical look to her green eyes and alabaster skin.

I used a touch of blush to accent my cheek bones and selected the same soft pink lipstick we used earlier. My face was perfect. My tossed brown shag hair gave me just enough of a fem look.

With a light white powder, Olivia hid the natural contours of her face. Since her nails were still ruby red from the night before, she outlined her lips and filled them with the same color lipstick and gloss. She was hot, hot, hot.

Still naked I noticed a little swelling of my areolas and nipples. I mentioned this to Olivia and she confirmed they were a bit puffier. She told me the hormones in the creams absorb quickly and produce noticeable results.

With my body being so soft and smooth, I didn't think twice about reapplying the cream. I used the same deep rose for my areolas and the light pink for my nipples. Following the same procedure as Olivia had that morning, I felt it absorb immediately. The slight puff looked very sexy. I applied another coat just because it felt so good and I wanted my nipples to be as sensitive as possible.

Olivia watched me and said I was making her horny. She told me before this night was through we were going to have some serious nipple play. My cock twitched in response.

She went back to her make-up and began to prepare her breasts. She went ruby red on her small areolas and think juicy nipples. I was ready to suck them on the spot. She lightly brushed talc over the rest of her breasts and spayed a hint of perfume between them. The aroma was hypnotic.

I was getting excited about being on display with Olivia at Sally's. It was time to dress. Olivia led me into "our" closet and there were my things. My jeans and white tapered shirt were on hangers and my shoes were on a rack. I assumed my panties, stockings, and socks were in a drawer somewhere. The shirt was starched just as I liked it.

What really took me by surprise was the lack of anything else on my side of the closet. Anna would later tell me it had always been empty and waiting for me.

Olivia had an idea for my intimates. She wanted me in pink and selected a pair of dusty rose thigh-high self stays. My panties were a crotchless pink satin for 'easy access.' The footwear was what I wore to the pool earlier in the day: shiny pink stilettos with six inch heels. We both agreed tonight we were going to send a message.

She needed to get a few things from another room and told me to dress without her.
Collecting my things, I went to the chair by the open window. Dusk was starting and an exotic mist covered the back lawn area. The cool air felt wonderful on my body and made the stockings lick my legs as they slid on. My cock was flaccidly thick as I dressed. Being in a state of constant arousal was sinfully wonderful.
Stepping into my panties made me dream of stepping out of them later. They were high cut with lace ruffling all around. A pink satin bow was in front. The laces were long enough to brush against the top of my shaft. I shuddered
Typically I put my shirt on first and then my pants, but tonight I was going to put my 'blouse' on last. I had an idea.
The jeans slid easily over my legs and I zipped and snapped them into place. Stepping into the heels brought a new look to my ass. Walking to the mirror and turning around, I loved what I saw: very fuckable buns.
Taking the 'blouse' off the hanger, I slipped it on. Leaving the top three and bottom two buttons undone, I only closed the middle three. Rolling the bottom of my 'blouse' up to the first button, I tied it just above the top of my jeans. With the tapering of the 'blouse' and the three top open, I had to admit I looked sexy. The final touch was to flip up the collar. I was ready.
Olivia came back into the room and I nearly climaxed.
She was wearing a red rubber, floor length skirt. The top and bottom were trimmed in black. The front had fifty or so black buttons with only the top five secured. This provided a scintillating view of Olivia's creamy white legs encased in a pair of jet-black, self stay, thigh highs and shiny black stiletto heels. As she walked the skirt opened, exposing the shiny black of rubber panties snugged against her smooth hairless mound. I was sure they were crotchless for 'easy access.'
Her white blouse was sheer, see through, and tight. The sleeves were short and the blouse was tucked into the top of the rubber skirt. Only two buttons were fastened at the waist. She wore no bra and her ruby red nipples were on display.
Rubber opera gloves completed her outfit. Olivia was a seductive goddess. I was totally in her spell and half joking/half serious asked her to use me right then and there. Although she told me I looked adorable, we both knew she would be the show stopper tonight.
"Shall we go?"
Friedrich was dressed and waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs. His jaw dropped a bit when he saw the two of us, but it was clear Olivia had his attention. Funny the impact clothes have on a person.
Opening the front door for us, my car was running and waiting. Friedrich opened the back door and we both entered. Along the way Olivia began to tell me what to expect tonight.
There was going to be a large, rather noisy crowd involved in all sorts of activities. The curtains to all the booths would be open and people were free to wander around, watch and even participate if asked. The drinks and food were free as the $100 cover charge took care of everything.
When Olivia said $100 I realized I didn't bring my wallet. As it turns out, Kim had us covered as one of the perks of her employment AND our table would be waiting. Olivia didn't bring any money either, but did bring our drivers licenses. They were zipped up in an inside skirt pocket. Nice to know she was planning ahead.
She also handed me my pink lipstick telling me to put it in my pocket and apply it seductively at appropriate times.
The general idea for the evening was to mingle, flirt, flaunt, and play. If I wanted to dance; dance—alone, with a partner or in a group. Since it was a private party there were no restrictions on sex. There was a courtesy rule to take things to an available booth; however I shouldn't be surprised at the kissing and fondling going on everywhere.
I could imagine all the people hitting on Olivia and somehow I was okay with it. I also started to think about what I would possibly get involved in. Olivia could sense my thoughts and I believe she had similar ones. She took my hand in her rubber clad hand (very erotic) and we turned towards each other.
"Remember what I said a few hours ago at dinner. My body, mind, heart and soul belong to you." Olivia's words where timely and reassuring.
I smiled back saying, "Likewise, you are my soul mate." We kissed softly. Olivia said she had a constant reminder of me with her. The stockings she was wearing were mine from last night. Another soft kiss was exchanged.
Friedrich mentioned the invitations. They were on the front seat. Olivia thanked him and began to tell me how they were given out. Kim would hand them out to the established crowd they ran with. We were free to invite others as well. Just let Kim know and she would make sure they got an invite before they left.
The car pulled into the crowed parking lot and Friedrich graciously opened the door for us. Arm in arm we walked in as my car pulled away. I was right, all eyes were on Olivia. We made our way to Kim's station directly across from our table which was roped off. A sign reading 'Private' was on the table.
Kim started drooling when she saw Olivia. On the ride I found out Kim was a rubber freak. Before she put the invites away, Kim took Olivia's gloved hand and rubbed it over her face and sucked each finger. One of the other bartenders, a tall small breasted woman dressed as an Indian princess slapped Kim's ass and told her to get us drinks. We all laughed. This was going to be a fun night for sure.
We took our wines to the table and Olivia asked me to get two more. Drinks on the table help reserve it even though there was already a sign. At the bar Kim looked at me and smiled. She leaned across the bar asking me for a kiss.
I didn't hesitate and our mouths opened to share tongues. Breaking away she whispered, "Want to suck each other off later?"
"Absolutely," and I explored her mouth one more time.
Kim poured the wine and I went back to Olivia who gave me a devilish grin. "Kim is such a hottie."
I agreed.
Olivia suggested we start mingling. I could see the look in her eyes. She took the lead and walked into the crowd. Purposely I went in another direction. There was plenty of action—I saw two women making out in a little nook. Their blouses were open and they were fondling their tits while they kissed.
There was a man dressed as a priest watching everyone. His cock was pulled through his robe and he was stroking it. From time to time people would approach him and after he blessed them, they would kneel and kiss the tip of his cock.
A blind man with a cane made his way around. Every so often he would fall into someone grabbing a hand full of anything. I found our later his nickname was "Groping Johnny." He wasn't blind, but the other guy really was a priest.
I was enjoying myself and must admit I felt pretty sexy. More than one person gave me a wanton stare. The music was great and not overbearing. The dance floor was jumping. People were going in and out of the booth area. The bar was full but somehow I found an open spot at the far end away from our booth. It was a perfect spot to be a voyeur.
Leaning back against the bar, I was resting on my elbows, pushing my chest out to display my puffed nipples. They tingled as my 'blouse' stretched across them. My pink heels were out in front for all to see and the stockings and panties were making me feel special.
A couple of people next to me moved and a stunning man swooped into the open spot to get a drink. He flagged down a bartender and ordered. While he waited he looked at me and did a double take. I could feel his eyes on me and I slowly turned my head in his direction. He smiled. I said "Hi" returning the smile in a flirtatious manner.
When the bartender returned he held her up for a moment. He touched my arm and asked if I wanted to freshen up my drink since the bartender was here. I thanked him for the kind gesture and turned towards them to order.
My wine was back before a conversation started, so he held up his glass to toast.
"To a beautiful person" was his toast.
"To a handsome man" was mine.
Our glasses clinked and we took a sip. He noticed the pink lipstick on my glass and gave me am intriguing look.
"Now that we have toasted, perhaps an introduction is in order." Extending his hand he went on. "My name is Keith."
Brushing my hair aside, I smiled and extended mine gracefully. "I'm Brad."
Instead of a hand shake, Keith brought my hand to his lips and kissed it softly. "A pleasure."
What a turn on and we easily fell into a conversation about Sally's. Keith told me his wife, Kelly, was enjoying herself with two new girl friends in one of the booths. In a suggestive tone I asked what he was looking for.
"Oh you know; the usual thing. Dancing; a drink; shoot some pool; throw some darts, watch people having sex; getting pissed on; sucking some hot cock and pussy; enemas, but I don't think they have an area for that." Keith's grin was playful and inviting. "What about you?"
His answer was quite humorous, a quality I like in a person. Keith studied me as I took a sip. He looked very hot—not quite George Clooney but along those lines. There was a stirring down below as my reply just popped out.
"Similar but I'm not into darts or pool. But sucking a handsome man's cock is definitely on my menu for the evening."
There was a noticeable impact by my reply—on both of us. I was getting harder and the swollen outline in Keith's pants was telling. Collecting himself he replied as if he was confused and trying to piece things together.
"Did you call me a handsome man when we toasted?"
"I certainly did," in a lust filled voice. I took my hand brushed it up and down his arm as I spoke.
Our eyes were saying 'yes,' but we were both dazed with the ease we came together. Five minutes ago we were perfect strangers. Now we were moments from being intimate friends. This was happening pretty fast.
"May I tell you one of my biggest turn ons?" Keith didn't wait for a reply. "I find it so erotic when a man or a woman crosses the line to find their other side."
He brought his lips to mine and kissed me lightly. I closed my eyes and returned his kiss. It felt good and we both knew it would get better. But for some reason there needed to be a side step first.
"Dance?" came Keith's perfect solution.
Taking my hand we mixed into the crowd. The song was just changing and the crowd went nuts as the first few chords filled the air. 'Love Shack' was a Sally's favorite for obvious reasons. Both dancers and non-dancers sang the entire song.
Kim had climbed onto the bar along with the other bartenders to dance and sing. We spotted each other and pointed, confirming our earlier promise. Kim gestured--asking where I was located. I pointed to our drinks at the end of the bar. She nodded and continued dancing.
The place was rocking. Everyone was having a blast. The temperature was rising and becoming quite warm. The aroma of people was heady.
Making our way back to the bar at the end of the song, Kim was waiting. She noticed Keith right away and gave me a 'you go' look. I introduced them. The 'fuck me' look Kim gave Keith was downright sluttish.
Before going back to her station, Kim leaned over to give me a kiss—which turned into a little show for Keith. She slipped something into my hand saying "You'll need this with the way you're going." It turned out to be a tab of Viagra. Thank you Kim!
Our bartender saw our kiss and came over as Kim left. They slapped each other's asses as they passed and looked back over their shoulders smiling. Apparently ass slapping is a Sally's tradition. Refreshing our drinks, she asked me, "So how long have you known Kimmie?"
"Never saw her before in my life."
My answer caught them off guard for a moment before we all broke out in laughter. We introduced ourselves as the laugh lingered. Ironically the bartender's name was Sally; but not THE Sally.
I explained I met Kim through a mutual friend, Olivia. Sally's expression was one of sudden enlightenment.