Sally's Cheating Ways Ch. 3

Story Info
Sally likes to tease husband by playing the slut.
4.7k words
4.31
221.9k
37

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyJam
SallyJam
396 Followers

I woke up late on the Sunday morning, my mind reeling from the events of the last couple of days. Sally had left me a note telling me she had gone out shopping. I brewed a coffee, sat back in my armchair and tried to sort things out in my head.

On Friday evening my wife had admitted to being kissed and groped at an office Christmas party a couple of years before. I suspected that things may have gone further than that, but she assured me they hadn't. She didn't realise that two of the men at the party, Jim and Steve, were now work colleagues of mine, and that I planned to find out from them exactly how far she had gone. What she did realise was that the idea of other men touching her triggered an instant response in my cock.

Last night we had been to a party, and she had behaved like such a slut that I didn't know what to think. She told me it was deliberate, because she knew it turned me on, but I began to wonder how she behaved when I wasn't around. I had watched her dance with a succession of men, all of whom she allowed to fondle her tits and her ass. I had heard her tell the story, in front of three other men, of how she had been groped by a gang of football supporters on a train. I knew that she had let herself be stripped naked by a man in her bed, and if I hadn't arrived on the scene, well, anything might have happened. Of course she had been very drunk, and by now she knew that that sort of behaviour aroused me, but still I wondered if she was keeping anything from me.


During the rest of the weekend Sally and I didn't talk at all about what had happened. We just got on with things as if nothing had changed, although deep down I'm sure we both knew they had. On Monday morning I walked in to the office and immediately searched for Steve. He would be able to tell me exactly how far she had gone at the office party. I had decided to broach the subject in a subtle way and not let Steve or Jim know that the girl they'd had such fun with one Christmas was actually my wife.

For the first hour I was there I shuffled through papers on my desk and made a few desultory calls that I knew would never make a sale. I couldn't really concentrate until I had heard the full story. By 10:30 am I had lost all patience and called in Mina, the secretary, into my office.

"Where's Steve?" I asked.

"He's off sick, I think. His wife called earlier."

"When's he get back?"

"I don't know. When he gets better, maybe?"

I ignored her sarcasm and thanked her. Mina had a very sexy body, but she wasn't the most welcoming of women. I can only assume that my predecessor hired her for her looks rather than her attitude. As I had only been appointed Head of Sales a couple of months ago and as this was my first managerial position I didn't want to be too bossy, but after Christmas I was going to start putting my foot down a little more.

I decided to ask Jim about what happened at Oakley's instead. He was more likely to embellish the truth than Steve, but by now I was desperate to know exactly what had gone on, and I couldn't wait for Steve to come back. I looked out from the window in my office onto the sales department. The previous Sales Manager had a two way mirror installed in my office. He said it was so that none of the salespeople would know whether or not he was checking to see if they were busy manning the phones, making sales. He said it was his way of keeping everybody on his toes. Personally I thought the whole idea was bad for morale, and I intended to exchange it for a normal window as soon as I could get approval from the Head Office.

As soon as I saw that Jim wasn't making a call I walked out of my office, idled over to his desk and listened politely while he talked to George about football. When they had finished I mentioned how I didn't get the chance to hear him finish his story on Friday.

"Oh yeah. Well we all took turns fucking them basically. Anyway, that's old news. Listen to what happened to me on Saturday night. I was at my club when these two gorgeous girls walked in and you won't believe it but…"

Jim then regaled us with a patently false story of how he'd got the shagging of his life from a pair of twins who'd been in Playboy magazine. I don't know why I bothered. I certainly couldn't trust him to tell the truth. I would just have to wait until Steve returned.

When I got home that night Sally cooked us a special meal. She didn't go in too much for cooking usually, as we both tended to get in quite late from work, and it was easier to heat up a ready made meal. Today though she had had to take the day off anyway to wait for a delivery, so she had the time to prepare something. During the meal she told me that she couldn't wait to try out the new mattress that had been delivered today, and she didn't mean trying it out for comfort.

After clearing away the dishes she led me upstairs to the bedroom, sat us both down on the new bed and began kissing me. She placed my hands on her beautiful, firm breasts and flicked her tongue in and out of my mouth. Her hand went to my crotch and squeezed, gently at first, and then more firmly. To her surprise my cock didn't respond at all. She undid her bra from behind her back and shoved my hands underneath her T-shirt, kneading them against her bare boobs, brushing them against her hardening nipples. Normally, by now I would have an instant erection, but all my thoughts were still on finding out about that office party. Once again Sally began to rub her hand in my groin to no avail until she pulled back, a pout on her face.

I then caught a glimpse of a wicked grin as she sidled up to me once more, pressing her braless chest to my shoulder.

"Never mind, Tom," she whispered in my ear. "I should be satisfied anyway, after what I did today."

There was a nervous strain in my voice as I asked her what she meant.

She let her hand lay in my lap as she continued to whisper in my ear.

"After you left for work I was feeling really horny, so I came downstairs, and put on that video we made, you know the one, where we had sex in that hotel in Barcelona. I pulled down my panties, lifted up my night dress and masturbated, thinking about you fucking me."

Her hand began gently rubbing against my cock, without causing it to stir. I had to admit to myself I was disappointed that she was only going to tell me about how she satisfied herself with her fingers.

"That video always turns me on, and within a few minutes I was ready to come, when the front door bell rang. I thought it must have been you and that you'd forgotten your keys, so I left the video on and went to the door. I thought maybe you'd have time for a quickie, and I was so horny I didn't think straight, so I pulled the door wide open, even though I was only wearing that nightdress."

"Was it your black one?" I asked. Sally has a short black nightgown, which her sister bought for her to spice up our love life, she said. It was so sheer as to be almost completely see-through and it barely covered her ass cheeks. She always slept naked and hardly ever wore this, at least not when I was around.

"Yes, it was. I almost screamed when I saw it wasn't you. It was some young guy in overalls and he was just staring at me, looking me up and down, not saying a word. My sister told me that nightdress would always get that kind of reaction from men, and she was right. Anyway, I quickly hid behind the door and asked him what he wanted."

"It was the delivery from SlumberLand, I suppose," I interjected.

"Yeah. I thought you told me they were coming in the afternoon."

"No, I said the morning."

"Well, anyway. He said he wanted to take the old mattress away first and asked where it was. I asked him to follow me upstairs but he asked me to wait a minute, as his mate in the van would need to help carry it down. The other man was quite a bit older, about forty, I think, but when he saw me his reaction was even stronger than the boy's. His mouth just dropped and his eyes almost popped out. I thought for a minute he was going to grab my tits and squeeze them. You don't mind me telling you this, do you?"

She already knew the answer to this, as she could no doubt feel the rapid hardening of my cock against my trousers, so I said nothing and let her carry on, while I brushed my hand up and down the inside of her leg. I figured it was just a story to turn me on, but I was sure it would excite me, even if it were just a fantasy.

"It really turned me on the way they were looking at me so hungrily, and I was feeling really naughty, so as I walked up the stairs I kept swaying my hips to show off my ass more. When I got near the top I turned around and saw them both just behind me, leaning forward slightly, trying to look up my dress."

"They must have been able to see everything," I gasped, my cock now painfully hard. "Did they see your pussy?"

"I don't know. But they probably did a minute later. I took them in here and leaned over the bed to take the covers off. As soon as I bent over I could feel that the dress had risen up almost to my hips, and I knew they would be able to see my ass. My legs were spread a little and I think they could see my pussy too."

My hand moved up her thigh until it reached her panties, which were all wet. I rubbed against her, feeling her dampness, smelling the musky scent of her arousal.

"I suddenly felt something on my bottom. It was someone's hand. At first I thought it was accidental, but he didn't move. I didn't say anything. I just carried on pulling away the sheets, while his hand stayed there. I didn't even know which one of them it was, I just waited there, bent over, hoping he would put his fingers in my cunt."

"Like this?" I asked, easing a finger inside her panties until I found her pussy hole and then plunged my finger inside. She let out a little moan, undid my trousers and released my erection. She made a fist around my cock and began moving it up and down.


"Yes. Mmm…. Just like that…. I wanted him to put his fingers inside me, inside my dripping wet pussy."

"Did they push you on the bed and fuck you. Like this?"

I grabbed her and turned her so her elbows rested against the mattress, then I raised her ass and lifted her skirt. She was wearing a thong so I didn't bother taking it off. I simply pulled the thin, damp material to one side and stuck my cock deep inside her from behind.

"Unnh. Ohhh…. Yes…. Do it to me…."

I began thrusting into her faster and harder. She moaned loudly. She always loves being taken from behind.

"So which one fucked you first, then?"

"Mmm. Oooh…. I love it when you fuck me… No. No, when I had taken off the sheets they went."

"You were leaning over a bed, your cunt itching to be fucked and he just touched your ass for a second and went downstairs?"

"I wanted them to do it, I wanted them to fuck me, both of them, but the man apologised for touching me. He said he was just trying to steady me while I was bent over pulling off the sheets and after a while they just picked up the mattress and took it down stairs."

"Is that all that happened?" I asked, my previous excitement dying down a little.

"No. I leaned over the landing, watching them take the old mattress down. They had stopped half way downstairs. They were looking into our front room. They could see the video I was watching earlier, the one of you and me fucking in that hotel room. I went back into the bedroom so they wouldn't know I'd seen them…. They must have recognised me in the film. They must have thought I was a real slut…. I started pacing around the bedroom…. They came back up with the new mattress and put it on the bed, all the time looking at me. I was sure they were picturing me naked, like in the video, naked on all fours with you fucking me."

"What did they do?"

"Nothing…. at first. I sat down on the mattress and bounced up and down, testing it."

"I bet your tits were jiggling about, weren't they?" I asked, reaching my hands around to squeeze her nipples.

"Oh God. Yes. My tits were moving up and down as I bounced on the bed. My nipples were all hard as they rubbed against my nightdress…. I said how I always liked to test a bed thoroughly when I got a new one, and it was a shame my husband wasn't home so I could check it properly."

It was at this moment that I noticed from the corner of my eye the nightdress she said she had worn. It was lying in a heap on the floor beside the bed. Usually she keeps it in her dresser drawer. So she must have worn it today. Oh my God, I thought. It's true then. I could picture it all in my mind. I've seen Sally in that nightdress, and there's no man alive who wouldn't jump on her if they saw her on a bed wearing that.

"So they helped you test it, didn't they? They jumped on you and fucked you, the pair of them."

My thrusts were now longer, deeper and faster, as I pictured my wife being fucked by two men on this very bed. I was sure it was true this time. Sure it had actually happened.

"Oh, oh, your cock feels so good…. Don't stop."

"Tell me. Tell me how they fucked you right here."

"The older one asked me to show him my tits….oooh….he said I had the best jugs he'd ever seen….so I pulled down my nightdress, down to my waist….and I showed him….sitting here on the bed….oooh yes, faster, baby….fuck me….I was topless and one of them sat beside me…he reached out and touched my nipple….then he ….mmmm….he started to suck my tits…then he turned me around….I was face down on the bed….he started to run his hands up and down my thighs…mmmm….he raised the nightdress up over my ass, it was bunched up around my waist….oooh….he leaned over me…his cock was prodding my ass…he was…he pushed it…oooohh… "

Sally broke off to kiss me, her body shaking ever so slightly as she clung on to me, drawing me in tighter, as her pussy walls contracted, pulling me in, forcing me to come inside her as she convulsed in ecstasy. We lay wrapped in each other's arms for a while, and then I lit up cigarettes for us both. As we lay smoking I looked up at her.

"What happened then?"

"Oh Tom," she sighed. "Why do you keep asking these things? You don't really think all that happened do you? Do you really think I'd let two men in the house if I was wearing that nightdress?"

I reached over and picked it up off the floor.

"Well," I said, holding it up. "You obviously wore it today."

"Okay, yes. I was wearing it this morning. When I answered the door and saw it was the delivery people I asked them to wait while I put some clothes on. Then I went upstairs and took it off, and put on something else. Satisfied? You know I only say these things to turn you on. It worked tonight didn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess so, but…"

"But what?"

"Nothing," I replied.

"Look, stop worrying. You know I love you. Go to sleep."

I watched as Sally turned away from me, her ass sticking out invitingly. I felt my cock stir again but tried to avoid thinking about it. I wanted to sleep, to forget about all thoughts of my wife being unfaithful. It took me a few hours, but eventually I managed it.

The following day at the office was the same story as before. Steve didn't show up, and on Wednesday I heard from Mina that he wouldn't be in until the following week, as he had viral influenza. When I heard this I almost felt sick myself, but managed to get through the rest of the day, helped by a few drinks at lunchtime.

Every night all I could think about was my wife fucking other men, and how much I'd love to watch it happen. When we made love, I imagined that it wasn't me fucking her, but a bunch of guys in an office, a group of party-goers, a couple of delivery men or a gang of football supporters on a train. Sally knew I was fantasising about these things, and was probably glad of it, especially as I was now in a permanent state of horniness. Unfortunately, when I tried to question her about things, she wouldn't give me any details. In the throes of passion she might call herself "a dirty little slut" and tell me how she loved having all sorts of men feel her up, grope her tits and screw her, but afterwards she would just say it was all dirty talk to excite me.

On the following Monday morning I tried as best I could to concentrate on my work. I was very glad that the office was going to close on Friday for the Christmas holidays. I would have ten days off in which to get my head together. When I noticed Steve walk past my door, I called him in and asked him if he was feeling better.

"Oh yeah. Right as rain. Listen. Have you got any good leads? I could do with the commission money what with Christmas coming and missing the whole of last week. What do you say?"

"Uhm, I'll check it out for you. Steve, I was wondering. You remember what you were saying about the Christmas party before…"

"Oh Christ," he interrupted. "I'd forgotten about that. I meant to speak to you about it before. Look, my brother-in-law can get us a really good deal on beer, whiskey, you name it. How do you feel about us going in 50-50 on it?"

"What? I don't know what you're talking about."

"The party, on Friday? All the booze is coming out of petty cash, isn't it? So, I'll get the stuff cheap and we'll make a few quid. Come on mate. I could really do with the money."

"Oh right. Sure, sure. That's fine," I said. I couldn't have cared less about it in fact. "What I meant was…"

"Just as well we're off for ten days after the party. Jim's already taking bets on who's going to collapse first. Anyway, got to go. I'm going to break my sales record this week if it kills me. Can you get back to me later with those leads?"

Seconds later he was at his desk and making a call. I spent the next few days trying to get him in conversation, but he was always too busy, and I could hardly call him into my office to discuss his exploits at a previous company. I decided that the best way to handle it was to wait until the party and ask him then.

When I arrived home that night I mentioned something about how I might be late on Friday as we were having the office party.

"Fair enough. I might be late myself. There's a small do at my place, though I think it's just going to be a few hours spent in the pub really. The management are really tight-fisted there."

Strangely I hadn't considered that Sally might be going to another office Christmas party this year. She had only been temping at her new place for a couple of weeks and Friday was to be her last day.

"I thought you didn't like the people there?" I asked.

"No, they're pretty boring actually. Still, you won't be home so I may as well go. Wait a minute," she said, looking intently at me. "Are you worried I might get a bit raunchy at the party?"

"Well, it has been known," I replied, to which she brushed her hand up and down the inside of my thigh, edging ever closer to the bulge which had appeared at my groin.

"Mmmm, maybe that's not a bad idea. It is my last day there after all. Perhaps I'll have an interesting story to tell you afterwards. You'd like that wouldn't you?" she asked, needing no reply when her hand moved on to my cock and felt how hard it was.

"Some of the guys aren't bad looking actually," she continued. "And I'm pretty sure one of them fancies me. He keeps on brushing his hands against my ass when he passes me in the corridor, and I often catch him leaning over me at my desk, trying to get a look at my tits."

She unzipped me and pulled out my erect cock. Then she unbuttoned her blouse and reached behind her to undo her bra.

"Oooh," she moaned, squeezing her naked breasts together. "Maybe I should let him get a better look on Friday….mmmm….maybe I should let him feel them up….you wouldn't mind, would you?"

Within seconds I had lifted up her skirt, roughly pulled down her panties and plunged my cock deep inside her. We spent the rest of the night fucking each other as she dreamt up things she might do at the party. Things that involved her being naked in front of other men, touched by other men, maybe even fucked by other men.

SallyJam
SallyJam
396 Followers
12