Sally's First Black Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom and Will share Sally.
1.8k words
4.19
31.2k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been living with Tom in the Washington D.C. area for about 7 weeks and if you have been keeping up with my story you will be aware that we first had sex on the 4th of July, about 2 weeks after I moved in. We have been an exclusive couple since then, having sex regularly 2 or more times each day. (Good morning sex, good night sex, and usually spontaneous sex sometime during the day). I have been commando (no panties) since July 5th so that I am always easily available and around the apartment I seldom wear more than a thin T-shirt than barely covers my butt.

In chapter 2, I put away my diaphragm as I wanted to experience Tom totally natural and the feeling was so over the top that I haven't used it for the past 2 weeks. The mental image of his cum surrounding my cervix and trying to get in is just overwhelming. I don't want to get pregnant, but if you have been following my stories since the beginning, you will remember that in "One Last Underground Adventure" (Erotic Couplings), I picked up an STD from a stranger in Atlanta and because I waited too long to see a doctor, was told that I may have trouble conceiving or carrying a fetus to birth. Regardless, I was playing it to the hilt. I will be leaving in a few days to return to my elementary teaching position in Florida and am enjoying my last few days with Tom.

Tom was at a late night gig and I was watching a TV movie, waiting for him to come home when the light knock on the door startled me. It was Tom's best friend, Will. Until about 2 weeks ago, Will and his girlfriend were regular visitors. She was transferred out of State with her job and Will was at loose ends.

Tom and Will had been roommates in college and friends ever since. The contrast between the two was amazing. Tom is a honey brown and is often mistaken for white. Will on the other hand is the blackest man I have ever seen. His skin appears to have a blue/black cast to it and his hair, while cut very short, is very kinky.

"I need to talk. Tom told me to come on over and he would be home soon."

I didn't think anything of being commando in my thin shirt because Will had seen me like this before and as couples we had often made out in the same room.

We talked about his loneliness and sexual frustration and continued the discussion when Tom got home. He told us that he and his girlfriend had agreed to be non-exclusive since they had to be apart and getting together seemed almost impossible. Tom told Will that I was leaving for Florida in a few days and that we would have to be non-exclusive also. Tom was openly fondling me as we talked and I was hoping that Will would go home soon so we could get on with what was starting. Will had an obvious problem in his pants and was squirming around trying not to be obvious.

Finally I said, "Tom, what would you think of me helping Will with some much needed relief?" Before I could say anything about meaning a hand job, Tom said, "Only if he will be satisfied with juicy seconds." He immediately clamped his lips to mine and began kissing, fully involved with tongue, as his hands found my breasts. Somehow he had lowered his pants during this exchange and without speaking another word, he positioned me over his cock and slid into me like a finger into a glove. I was no longer thinking of Will being just across the room.

Tom was way ahead of me and began shooting cum into me before my climax was even close. As he was shooting into me, I felt a pair of hands caressing my breasts and knew Will was near. After his climax, Tom put his arms under my thighs and lifted me off his cock and into the air. My arms were still around him and our lips were glued together. Before I could imagine what was happening, I felt another hard cock slide into my slippery passage, rubbing my G spot on the way in. I began to tremble as Will pumped in and out of me and we both came at the same time. It felt so good as he bathed the inside of my vagina with pulse after pulse of hot, creamy cum.

Sometime during the experience, my shirt had come off and so there I was, cuddling post coitus, naked between two naked men.

It had been a long day and we were all exhausted. After kissing both men, I announced that I was going to take a shower and go to bed.

I must have fallen asleep immediately because the next thing I remember is waking briefly in the night, sandwiched between two naked men with each hand clutching a flaccid penis. I smiled to myself and gently began exploring Will's penis as he slept. It was roughly the same length and thickness as Tom's, but the cap was unique. He was circumcised, but there was virtually no ridge and the cap was a good 3 inches long and gently tapered to a point. As he began to get hard, I realized that I better go back to sleep.

About 4:30, I was awakened to nuzzling in my ear and a finger stroking my neatly groomed pubes. I turned and kissed Will and he told me he was getting up to go to work, but could he please make love to me before he had to go. I responded by kissing him, tongue fully engaged, and reaching down to stroke his cock to full erectness. He explored my breasts with his fingers and lips. As he moved over me, I opened my legs and then wrapped them around him as we began moving in the dance of love.

He was gentle, but thorough and we both came together. I kept my legs wrapped around him even as I felt his member shrinking inside my vagina. With a parting kiss, he went to shower and dress for work. I was asleep when he left.

Several hours later, I awoke again. This time it was Tom stroking my vaginal lips. "You are already wet."

"I was thinking of you", I said as I snuggled up to him and kissed him for all I was worth. I opened my legs for him and let him know I was interested. I slid my hand down and found that his cock was fully inflated. I gave him a squeeze and said, "Looks like you are ready too."

Tom placed a pillow under my hips and with no difficulty or hesitation slid his cock into my waiting vagina. Our numerous daily fucks had stretched my vagina to the point where it seemed to be made for him. It was like my vagina was the glove and his cock was the finger. Tom took his time and made sure that it was as good for me as it was for him. As we lay together cuddling afterward, Tom told me that, assuming it was okay with me, he had invited Will to come by after work and have dinner with us. I said that he is like family and is always welcome.

Tom went to practice for his evening gig and I showered before starting to put things together for dinner.

About 4:30 I was in the kitchen, wearing an apron over my usual T-shirt. Will came in, gave me a big hug from behind, cupped my breasts with his hands and played with my nipples with his fingers. My nipples popped up like erasers and my areolas crinkled. I knew I was getting wet. I turned off the stove and said, "This can wait, I can't." I reached back, loosened his pants until I could touch his erect cock and directed it into my waiting vagina. The angle wasn't great, but Will got the idea. He picked me up and carried me to the sofa where he laid me down and began loving me.

When we had both cum, I actually came multiple times, Will took a nap, naked on the couch. I covered him with a throw and went back to dinner prep.

Tom popped in about 6 for dinner and he would be going back out for his gig from 8 until about 2 AM. He told us to go ahead to bed and he would join us when he got in since he knew Will was on an early schedule.

Tom gave me a kiss when he left and Will helped with the dishes - then we showered together and went to bed.

We made love for several hours, trying numerous positions. I found the cowgirl especially nice, as I was able to watch his ebony rod as it disappeared again and again inside me. There was also one stretch where he kept hitting my G-spot with the pointy head of his cock and I was climaxing almost constantly. Eventually, Will fell asleep and I was able to take another shower and clean up for Tom as I knew he would want his loving when he got home. He did.

This went on for two more days and then on Friday I put my things in my car and returned to my job in Florida. None of us got much sleep Thursday night as we all wanted "just one more time".

Monday morning I reported for work and just smiled when I was asked about my summer vacation. I told people that I had explored job possibilities in the Washington D.C. area but did not mention Tom or Tom and Will to anyone.

About the first day of school I should have gotten my period - but it didn't come. I felt fine, and I had missed periods before, so I put it off to the excitement of starting school and all that stuff. I didn't even consider for a moment that I might be pregnant. After I missed my second period, I did make an appointment with my gynecologist, but didn't give it a thought when I had to wait 2 weeks to get an appointment (I was on the cancellation list).

Well, you guessed it! I was pregnant and didn't know who the father was, but I knew the baby would be black as the only men I had been with were Tom and Will.

My doctor gave me a shot and told me that because of my STD history, the chance I would carry full-term was minimal. I didn't know whether to be happy or sad. My body was going through the pregnancy changes and my emotions were doing flip flops.

Several days later I miscarried. My doctor gave me a D & C and a few days later I was ready for action again as a singles teacher ready for whatever life threw my way.