Sally's First Black Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom comes to visit in Florida.
2.8k words
4.24
19.2k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nov. early 1980's

Tom called on the telephone last night. He is coming for a week at Thanksgiving. I couldn't tell him no, because I have missed the special chemistry between us and I get juicy just thinking about the time we spent together during the summer.

This visit will take some special planning on my part and if I don't do it right, my entire life as I know it could just explode in my face.

My parents live in a town nearby and my dad actually works in this town. He often just drops in for lunch on a Saturday or to say hi after work and to see how I am doing. I am expected to spend Thanksgiving with them. In fact, mom and I have been planning the menu. I need to make them think I will be spending my entire Thanksgiving school break with Allie and her parents across the state. Allie is my best girlfriend and her brother is who I had gone to spend the weekend with in my story "Paid in Full"(Erotic Couplings) which you may have read if you have been following my stories.

This creates another problem because Allie usually takes care of my cat when I am gone and Dad will volunteer to do it if I go to Allie's. Bree, a school friend, would be a cat sitter of record, but that means I need to take both Allie and Bree into my confidence and hope they don't talk.

Another potential problem is that in my condo complex of 320 units, there are no black owners or tenants. Integration was just recently forced upon the school system and our town has a black section where most blacks reside. I have an older couple across the hall and another elderly lady living beside me. We all share the same entrance hallway. Luckily Tom is flying in on Monday night so it will be dark when I take him home and both neighbors go to bed early. I need to teach on Tuesday which means Tom will be alone and on his own until I get home from school. Hopefully he will not go exploring but will be content to lie around watching TV. Fat chance!

Well, to put it in a nutshell: I live in an area that has taken to integration reluctantly and interracial couples are not accepted; my Dad has very strong feelings about who his daughter dates, he doesn't know I sleep with men, and he will disown me if he ever finds I had sex with a black man; I can't take Tom to any of the places I frequent because he wouldn't be welcome. However, I am really looking forward to having him in my bed and spending private time with him.

Tom's plane was on time and I didn't run into anyone I knew at the airport. He couldn't understand why I didn't greet him with a kiss or hold his hand as we walked through the airport and out into the parking lot to my car. Once we got in the car, I did kiss him and told him our relationship would not be openly accepted as it was in DC. I told him that if we go out we will need to go to Tampa; to one of the places near the university in order to not stand out as a couple.

When I drove into my complex, I did not park in my assigned parking place in front of the building, but in a guest spot on the side of the building so we could enter the building by walking across the grass and straight to my condo. Once we got inside I breathed a sigh of relief and wrapped my arms around him. We kissed, fully engaged - all parts engaged - mouth, tongue, fingers, hands . . . . I settled him in the living room with a glass of wine and some snacks and told him I was going to change into something more comfortable.

I came back out in my flannel PJ's. Tom looked at me and said, "PJ's?" I told him that I was having my period and it would last until Thursday. He said, "I want to make love with you. It has been too long. I don't mind a little mess - we can put a towel down to keep the sheets clean."

He kissed me some more and began gently removing my PJ's. I was reluctant because of past history ("Sally's Double Load", reluctant, forced), but anxious to have him inside me at the same time. I was not dating anyone steady, but I have 2 married fuck buddies, one a fireman and the other a businessman, (Erotic Couplings, "Sally Does An Accountant"), who take care of my immediate needs as I do theirs - just a phone call away.

When I was down to my panties, I said, "Okay, I want you too, but I have to take out my tampon. I'll meet you in bed. I led him down the hall to my bedroom and then went into the bathroom where I cleaned up and inserted my diaphragm - I wasn't taking any chances on getting pregnant this time.

When I came out of the bathroom, naked, Tom was sitting naked in my bed, leaning against the headboard with the sheet pulled up to his waist. The contrast between his dark body and the white sheet was striking.

I pulled down the sheet on my side of the bed and saw that Tom had taken a large bath towel from the hall closet and spread it neatly over the bottom sheet. As I stood beside the bed he said, "You are so beautiful. I can't wait any longer." He reached out a hand to me and gently pulled me onto the bed beside him and proceeded to explore my body thoroughly with his eyes, fingers, lips and tongue.

For those who don't know me, let me briefly describe myself. I am a 30 year old single elementary school teacher with a Masters in Business Administration. I am 5'7" tall, 150 pounds, and have natural, firm, full, heavy, sensitive breasts. I trim my pubes to about ¼ inch and keep myself in shape by swimming a mile almost every day. I love sex and prefer that a man come in me rather than splashing his sperm around the outside of my body. Since coming back after my summer with Tom, I have had sex once or twice a month with my fuck buddies - just when one of us needs a release. When I was with Tom last summer we had sex a minimum of 2 times a day and there were times when we just went at it all day and night.

After a thorough physical examination on both our parts, Tom placed a pillow under my butt, as I prefer, and ran his cock up and down my vaginal lips to coat it with my juices. My vaginal lips were relaxed and the head slid in easily but then stopped. The glove doesn't fit anymore. During my time with Tom my vagina was stretched to easily fit his cock and it would easily slide in each time, but now I have shrunk back to my normal size and we will have to go through the stretching process all over again.

Tom gently presses and slides back over and over again and gradually my vagina opens up to accommodate him. He is being so patient. We kiss and caress as we work together to get his cock fully seated in my vagina. He feels so good in there. Finally he is fully inserted and then he withdraws until only the head remains - he slides back in and then withdraws again. Full strokes, faster and faster - I am moving to meet him - I hear the slap - slap as our bodies come together. I feel his balls bouncing against my butt. I start to cum - and cum - and cum. His cock swells and pulses inside me as his balls empty into my vagina. We don't stop moving - squish, squish - as his cock pumps in and out of me along with our combined juices. Oh if this could just go on forever.

It is late and we have both had a long day. Still joined at our sex, we cuddle and fall asleep fully satisfied sexually.

When the alarm went off I threw back the covers and jumped out of bed. I had to shower, dress, eat breakfast and get to school - all in 45 minutes.

When I threw back the covers, I saw Tom lying on his back with his beautiful flaccid cock lying across his thigh. I gave it a touch - then a kiss - and it started to rise. Tom reached out to me and I fell into his arms. "Good morning, beautiful. Have time for a morning loving?" He positioned me over his cock and with less difficulty than last night, he was soon fully inserted. We began to move together in the classic dance of love and soon he flooded my insides with his cum.

I kissed him and said, "I need to get out of here. You rest up today because I am going to wear you out tonight."

I showered quickly, stuck a toilet paper plug in my vagina so I didn't leak and ran to the door. Today's breakfast had been sex and I would be feeling his fluids moving inside me all day as I smiled through the day.

As I opened my condo door at the end of the school day, I smelled the aroma of the casserole Tom had prepared and was cooking in the oven. Then I saw him sitting on the couch dressed only in loose basketball shorts and a T-shirt. I closed the door and fell into his arms, "I missed you. It smells wonderful and you look wonderful too."

"I made enough so we won't have to go out for days. We can spend our time catching up with our loving."

I kissed him again and went back to change into my short T-shirt that barely covered my pubes and to renew my spermicidal (after removing the vaginal toilet paper sperm plug).

While I was doing my thing, Tom turned the casserole off so it would not burn if we didn't get to it right away. I kissed him and said, "I'll make a salad if you set the table. I don't know about you, but I'm starved."

While I was preparing the salad, Tom came up behind me after setting the table, and began caressing my breasts and nibbling my neck and ear. His cock had worked its way out of his shorts through the leg hole and was poking me between the legs. I kept preparing the salad, but casually increased the space between my legs so he was rubbing my vaginal lips with his erect penis. I pushed the salad across the counter and bent forward at the waist and his cock head began penetrating my vaginal opening. He took short strokes, each one going deeper until he was fully in.

"Oh, that feels so good."

My nipples were erect in his hands and my areolas had crinkled. Tom slipped my shirt over my head and I was naked, spread across the kitchen counter with his cock fully imbedded in my vagina.

He moved faster and said, "I have been thinking about this all day."

I moved with him as best I could and soon he was flooding my insides with his thick, white batter.

We ate dinner naked; he dribbled wine over my breasts near the end of the meal and of course he had to lick it off. This led to our leaving the dishes and retiring to the bedroom - and it was only 6:30.We enjoyed each other's bodies for hours and I lost track of how many times I came. It was so good to have him inside me and with me again. We fell asleep joined at our sex; I was lying on top of him with my face nestled into his neck and my breasts flattened against his chest.

Let me take a minute to describe Tom as I see him. He is about 6' tall, 200 lbs., dark honey brown and his short hair has a kink to it and is kind of coarse. His balls are like 2 walnuts suspended in a skin bag that freely swings back and forth as I play with it or as he makes love to me. His cock is several shades darker than the rest of him and is like a big uncircumcised sausage that swells as it gets hard; it feels smooth all over, like a sausage. When it is hard it is more like a cucumber with warm smooth skin. The head of his penis is sort of reddish purple and smooth like velvet. He always tastes and smells clean. His pubic hair is short, coarse and tightly curled.

Tom was fully erect and gently moving in my vagina when I woke during the night. "I just can't get enough of you, Sally." He whispered in my ear.

"I love having you inside me." I answered as I began moving in rhythm with him. I was still moist from the cum he had deposited in me earlier and we could hear a gentle squish - squish as we moved together. "Ohhhh yes!"

We didn't dress or leave the condo except for a naked 3AM hand-in-hand stroll around the complex on Friday morning. We had turkey pot pies from the freezer for Thanksgiving and either cereal or the casserole whenever we took time out to eat.

We made love in any position you might be able to imagine and even some you may not be able to picture. We showered often enough to stay fairly fresh and I renewed the spermicidal gel at least once each day.

Late Saturday night we decided to have a pizza delivered and you can imagine the look on the 20 year old delivery man when I met him at the door naked. Tom was sitting on the sofa and his flaccid man tool sort of lay across his thigh. My nipples were swollen and erect, my areolas in a constant crinkle from the last few days of great arousal.

I had the guy come in and put the pizza on the table then, without thinking, I bent over with my back to him and picked up his money from the coffee table in front of Tom. By doing this I gave the guy a great shot of my gaping, moist vagina - he could probably see all the way to my cervix. When I turned around to hand him the money, his eyes were like saucers and kept flitting from my breasts to my pubes. He didn't make eye contact once. Later, when I accidentally looked in the mirror, I noticed that my clit was sticking out like a small pink penis peeking out of my vaginal lips. He got quite a show as well as a nice tip and I was not at all uncomfortable in my nakedness.

I noticed from the bulge in his pants that he was not unaffected by seeing me naked.

Tom and I ate pizza and licked drips of sauce and cheese off each other until we were both aroused again. Tom was once again sliding into me like a finger into a glove and I loved the sensations running through my body.

Sunday afternoon we reluctantly showered together one last time and dressed for the drive to the airport. I wore a braless sundress with no panties, just in case we had another opportunity. As we drive down the Interstate my top was pooled around my waist and Tom was fingers deep in my well stretched and lubricated vagina. As we pulled up to the departure gate, I pulled my top back up and gave Tom one of those kisses I hoped he would remember forever.

He called me late Sunday night when he got home and we talked for an hour, full of future plans.

Monday at school, everyone commented about my glow. I just told them I had a very relaxing break - as we were talking, Bree just gave me a wink as she walked by.

Dad stopped by after work on his way home and told me how I had been missed on Thanksgiving and hoped I had had a good time on my adventure. I assured him that I had and offered him a piece of cold pizza.