Sally's First Ch. 02

Story Info
Sally continues to get lots of firsts. As I pulled out of the parking lot of the motel it occurred to me how much different it was driving in heels and a skirt riding up to my crotch.
1.3k words
4.5
69.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled out of the parking lot of the motel it occurred to me how much different it was driving in heels and a skirt riding up to my crotch.

I was the girl I had always tried to find driving.

I had my left foot up against the seat and almost touching the door with my right spread to work the gas and brake and the cool drink can pressed against my crotch.

I knew anyone seeing me would think what a slut that is, and they would be right.

The drive was pretty uneventful except for a few cat calls and whistles from passing cars and trucks. If they were next to me I would take a drink of my coke and totally expose my smooth crotch to them. I couldn't believe how horny it made me and wondered why in the world all women didn't like to tease as they drove.

When I got to the club I saw there were only 2 other cars in the lot but figured , better early than late. I parked toward the back because you never know when you might need to not be seen.

I swung my legs out the car and stood to find my skirt was up all the way to the cheeks of my ass. So I pulled it down to mid thigh and started for the front door. By the time I had strutted to the door my skirt was again almost showing my ass. I left it where it was and opened the glass door that had been painted black.

When I stepped inside I saw a big burly guy behind the counter and opened my little clutch purse to get the cover charge. He ask me if this was my first time here and I told him it was. He told me to forget the cover and even gave me 2 tickets for 2 free drinks that come with the cover charge.

As I turned to open the inner door he called out and ask me if I was wearing a padded pantie of if that was all ass.

I don't know what came over me but I just smiled and looked to the outer door and then raised the hem of my skirt and said, "Baby this is all ass." I pulled my skirt back down and opened the inner door to a darkened barroom.

Just then I heard him ask me to go get my drink and come on back and keep him and his cock company until it started to get busy.

I loved the way this night was starting. Here I had only been out of my motel room for about 3o minutes and hell I'd already sucked one cock and had an offer to suck another, or get fucked by one.

I made my way to the end of the bar where I would have a good view of the stage and dance floor. I sat down next to the rails where people come to get their drinks and ordered a double vodka on the rocks.

The bartender was a cute guy with white gym shorts and a T-shirt that read BOY BITCH on it.

I gave him my 2 tickets and told him I liked his shirt. He rubbed his tits and said, "thanks Hon."

He was going about his business when I saw the door open and in walks a fucking ebony goddess. She was wearing a knock out outfit of a short black skirt and white tube top which showed her big tits that I know were implants and sky high heels and a long blond wig.

She came right down next to me and held her hand out and told me she was Shena, like queen of the jungle. I told her I was Sally and was glad to meet her.

We talked and in just a few minutes she knew my whole life history including the blow job I had just given the guy at the motel.

She ordered a drink and when it came she told him to bring it around the bar and give her a kiss. As he did she turned in she bar stool and trapped him between her thighs and gave him a kiss. She then told him to drop his shorts and show me his big fat cock. He tried to protest but she cut him off and pinched the hell out of his nipple.

That got his attention and he pushed his shorts down to show us his jock strap. She told me to go ahead and have a look, so I turned and trapped him with my thighs too. Then for the second time that night I reach out and move the cup to the side and let his cock free.

Shena sure didn't lie because even soft it was fatter than mine was hard. I took it in my hand and started to stroke it to life. I squeezed it and stroked it for a few minutes and even tho it only got about 6 inches long that fucker was as fat as a beer bottle.

Shena told him to put his hands on the bar and started to slap his ass and pinch his nipples good and hard. That really got the precum to flowing and my whole hand was slick with it. I would stroke it fast then stop and just squeeze it. Then I started to really stroke and squeeze the head really hard and fast. My hand was so tight it was causing a sucking sound on his cock-head.

He started moaning and trying to push his cock further in my hand. I couldn't believe how wet it was, or my hand for that matter.

Shena asked me if I had ever heard of Peter North. I ask her if she meant Mr. cum shot. She laughed and said yes and that this boy bitch was Peter Jr. . I knew what that meant so I got off my stool and squatted in front of him.

I licked at the head and tasted his precum and it just make me so fucking hot for his cum. I sucked as much of his cock as I could into my mouth and played with the head with my tongue. I could only get the head and about an inch in my mouth because of how fat it was, but I gave it my best shot.

Shena then really started to slap his ass and told him to give me his cum and she meant now. Well that was all it took and soon he shot the first of I don't know how many spurts into my sucking mouth. God it was so much and so thick that I had a hard time swallowing it all but being the cum drinking slut I had become I took it all and didn't lose a fucking drop of that big creamy load.

When he had finished cumming and I raised up Shena said, "welcome to the club Sally." She then told me that not many girls had ever swallowed all of his load. I licked my lips and told her that I'd swallow that load anytime.

After he was back behind the bar she told me she had to go get ready for the first show and asked if I'd like to join her and touch up my make-up because I looked like I'd been sucking cock. I smiled and said yeah I guess I do, at that.

Shena told boy bitch to watch my seat , that I'd be back for it. He looked at me and said, "have fun Sally." I didn't really know what he meant but I sure hoped I did.